Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

"Well I need to test a part of you and I figure you would get annoyed if I asked for some hair. I'll test this and give you an in depth study of what changes your body is going through and why." Bob chuckled and added "More than any magic." which got a raised eyebrow from both Nathan and Joe. Shaking his head the medic just sighed "It's nothing. I'd be a tad annoyed to if asked to do what you are." with that he move off, following Bob who was rushing to the lab. This left just Joe, the mage nodded to her "I've studied you enough. My scans show nothing the other's hadn't." he paused an then added "Save that you are far more resistant than you once where. I expect your skin could chip a sword edge." and with that he turned and left, leaving the woman to her own devices.

She simply rolled her eyes at the smaller man, not fully listening to what he was saying. Most of what they said went over her head anyways. Thinking over the mage's words, she moved back into the dragon keep to where her mate still slept. Kneeling down against his great side, she gently rubbed his scales to wake him. "Wake up lover, I have some amazing news..."

With a growl Vollic let out a puff of smoke "Hungry dragons sleep or they eat you." his sleepy threat falling onto the air before he slowly opened his eyes, blinking away the heavy sleep. "Alpha? What is it?" He yawned, opening those toothy jaws wide for a couple moments before slamming them shut and turning to focus on the young woman.

She smiled at his harmless threat and gently shook him. "Now, you wouldn't want to eat the mother of your child would you?" A wide grin plastered itself to her face as she let out a sort of happy sqeal. "I am pregnant Vollic! The experiments have worked!"

Still groggy the dragon just blinked and stared down at the woman, it tool a long couple of seconds before his eyes opened wide "What? It worked?!" seeming more than a little surprised that the annoying humans actually managed to get their plan off the ground. He quickly settled into this new reality though, shifting into his humanoid form the beast stood and hugged the little woman tightly "Of course it worked! No doubt if it were any other dragon it would have failed." promptly taking credit for the entire event.

Quinn let out a laugh as he wrapped her up in his burly arms. "I cannot tell you how excited I am, and how nervos as well. I have not even thought about becoming a mother until now, and to a dragon no less!" She positively glowed with happiness. "Nathan said the pregnancy will be shorter than normal because of our child's rapid development." Her whole stomach was filled with butterflies at the thought of their tiny child she now carried. "You're going to be a father Vollic, and I'm going to be a mother!"

She seemed excited, Vollic wasn't completely sure why Quinn had gotten so worked up, though he had vastly enjoyed mating her it had always been the purpose to impregnate the woman. Still, the dragon did feel rather full of pride as he hugged the woman close, wrapping his wings about her "What is a normal pregnancy for a human?" he asked her slowly "A dragoness can carry eggs inside her for about a hundred years or so, until she decides she is ready to lay." Vollic knew next to nothing about humans so he figured he might as well go fishing for answers.

Her jaw dropped as he stated how long a dragoness could carry her eggs before deciding to lay them. "Erm, well a human pregnancy only lasts for nine months. Nathan is estimating that this pregnancy should take about half that time." His warmth surrounded her as he wrapped her in his wings. "A-are you happy? About the pregnancy I mean..." she asked softly, moving her head to look up at him. Her stomach clenched in fear that he wasn't happy, that he actually didn't want this.

Glancing down at her, Vollic quickly realized that his alpha was getting worried "I am happy. Just a little surprised is all." the beast was forced to admit that, after all he had extremely little faith in any of the men who worked on Quinn. He was after all a wild dragon and besides Quinn he tended to look down on humans of any sort, more so those who thought they knew what they were doing like mages and alchemists.

Back
Top Bottom