Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

*Yes you are right. I’ll wait until we get to the next stop. We need to leave very soon. Now about your background….. Your parents were adventurers who traveled a great deal and were kind and fair to all. Good people in general. You are of a royal line. Two lines to be exact. Your mother was the younger sister of Mystique’s mother. That would make you a lady and a cousin to Mystique. Your father was the young brother of Tomel. Which makes Tomel your uncle and a reining lady in his kingdom as well.
My parents were servants to the king so I have no blue blood running in my veins at all.* Sean spoke to Aeris.

"It is not the blood that makes a person who they are, but how they act, and how they are around others," she said looking at Sean giving him a warm smile as she then kissed his lips. "I have gotten the ship ready to go, it is pretty good, there is enough room for each of us to have our own cabins, or most of us, I will have to share a cabin with you along the way, and Mystique will want to stay with Ed I am sure too," she said with a smile as she walked with Sean calmly. "Well, I have no interest in being the queen of some land, and Tomel is the true leader. Now it is cool that they were that, and it makes sense that the king would have them killed now, but I will just live on doing my best to honor their memory, and being the best me possible," the elf commented as she found the clothing store.

Sean followed Aeris into the clothing store, amazed of his beautiful Ninja Princess.... She was so intelligent, brave, beautiful, resourceful, physically strong, terrific at all of the ninja abilities plus so much more. He could only hope to be half as good as she was. All he could bring to the marriage and blood line, is servitude and obedience.

"What shall I carry for you, my love? How many dresses do you need or want? Underthings? New boots or shoes?" Sean asked softly in her ear.

Aeris looked around and paused, her face turning red as she heard him bring something up. "I don't own a dress, um, well I don't own any yet at least," she commented as she looked over at Sean, admitting the fact she didn't know a dress on her at least. "I am going to get some then pants and then some shirts, stuff that I can mess with a bit or has lots of pockets so that I can put various weapons and goods to use in fighting and sneaking around," Aeris replied as she looked around and found a black pair of pants that would fit her a bit tightly but would work given the number of pants. She looked over at Sean and smiled as she picked out a few pairs of pants and then looked around for a moment, "Well, now the one dress I will let you pick for me, and then also what to go under that dress as well," she mused as she looked at him giving him a innocent little smile.

Sean redden in embarrassment.
"What goes under it? I..uh.... I am .... not exactly sure about things like female undergarments. Pockets can be put in undergarments and one could......" He began to scratch his head in puzzlement.
"I think that I'll wait outside for you. Just call me when you are ready for me to get the packages....."

Sean hurried out into the fresh air to cool off and regain his manly composure. He walked next door to look at jewelry and perhaps get a few ideas as he waited for Aeris.

Aeris laughed softly at the funny reaction that Sean had made when she talked about undergarments, he was so cute some times. She went about getting the clothes that she would need for herself for the following days, even some maternity clothes, as she was sure she would need them sooner or later. She quietly walked out and held the bag with her underwear in it for Sean to carry, mostly just to mess with him as the playful Aeris smiled and took his arm. "Well, best we get back and get some sleep, we will be up early moving everything on the ship for the long trip south," she commented as she looked over at him. "Now, your bed or my bed to sleep in tonight," she asked as if it wasn't anything serious at all.

"To me it doesn't matter but we will sleep only. We will need our energy tomorrow. I wonder what the others are doing at the moment....." Sean spoke as he took a couple things from Aeris.
"I hope that you have a suitcase of some sort to put your new clothes in."

Sean's mind had wandered to his princess and sister, what they are doing and thinking at the moment. He knew that Bessie would be a handful if she had to leave Xavier behind......

The following morning Aeris was up early moving things along with Edmund, Xavier and Marvin to the ship, they had to pack up and get moving, they had a long ways to go, and they knew that it would be all on a boat where they would be close to one another. Each wanted to get underway as fast as was possible, thus they had agreed to wake up early. The ship was decent in size, with two decks and a sizable area for storage for things as well. The ship was not extremely fancy but it would work for the purpose of moving them along on their travels. They would have to share rooms though, or at least some would to get everyone on the ship, which at the rate things were moving wasn't a huge problem either. It only took the four of them a few hours to pack up and move their things out, the only thing left was to get the wagon that was the princess' on the ship, as it would fit in the storage area taking up most of the room in that space.

Bessie was up and hard to work with the rest of them but she was quieter than normal.

Sean was working as quick as he could possibly could. He didn't take the time to organize the things that went onto the boat. That in itself was not normal for him. If anyone could read his mind, they could see that he was thinking about possible parenthood and marriage. He wanted to marry Aeris as soon as he could. Then perhaps he could settle down to a new life of changes in more ways than one.

Mystique stayed inside for she did not want to be seen by anyone outside of their own group. She packed and organized the food stuffs as well as her own personal belongings. She was approached by Bessie towards the end.

"Princess, I found a few things that I would like to buy...." Bessie began and Mystique listened and nodded.
"I have not yet paid you for any of your work so I shall give you a rather large sum. I want you to keep track of what you spend in a notebook so that I know that you are spending it wisely. In this pouch is enough to pay for what you have put aside plus a small amount more. Later, I shall give you the rest when I have looked it up in my account book. Is that ok?"

"Yes, my Princess. I shall be back quickly as I can be." Bessie smiled and ran off to get her belongings.

Xavier fixed his room, putting his books in the shelves along the side, they were guides for how to use white magic and various other type of magics, teaching tools his teacher had when he trained him and gave to him when he was done with his training years before. He kept them cause they were part of who he was, and he was a great and pretty powerful white mage, he walked around his small room, it was one of the only single rooms, which was nice, he had a small window that looked at the moment over the sea as he stood there, letting out a small content sight before sitting on the bed as he read one of the books going though what the book talked about and the lessons it showed him.

Marvin was next door as he had a rather Spartan room, with little on the walls, he had his swords on one wall and a simple bed which could be used to double with someone if need be. He figured the boat could be used to travel up river as well, and in time if need be he would make the room more his as was needed. Still at the moment it wasn't and he was content with heading out to help the wagon in, as he helped drive the wagon into the hull of the ship and into the large cargo area with the prince and Aeris helping him do so.

The prince had a nice size room with room to make it rather nice, he figured that would come with time, but this ship was his, he had paid for it and he figured that he would be able to use the ship on the great rivers and lakes of his kingdom when he needed, and also use it when traveling the sea later as well. It was a solid wooden ship with a sturdy build. He wasn't sure if the princess would want to stay with him or on her wagon, he figured the later but he wasn't going to be overly confident of that fact till it happened.

Aeris set up her room fast, with her weapons and tools of the trade put into special areas, the young woman was confident of her abilities and being a ninja was her life style as of that moment. She was confident that she would find a way into the new life that was in front of her. Yet, she had to admit she was also a bit scared of that life, a life of being a normal elven woman who had a child and raised that child, it was so different then anything that she had known up to that point, and that was what made her nervous about it.

Sean came onto the boat with the wagon and once that was situated as well as the horses. He went to find Aeris and knocked on her door. "Is is ok if I come in, Aeris?" he asked hesitantly.

Bessie soon came back with a small cart of things and hurried into the house.
"Princess, I am back! Are you ready to go to the boat? I think that they might be ready to set sail."

"Yes, Bessie. I am ready to go. Please be a bit more quiet. Let's go." Mystique spoke softly as she walked out of her bedroom. Everything was gone and she soon would be too. She had a wide brim hat which shaded her face and she had a long sleeve jacket on with sensible flat heels.

Once she was on the boat, she sought out Edward.

"The door is open," Aeris called though her door as she sat there looking outside onto the horizon from her room. She smiled as she saw Sean walk into her room. The white haired young woman sat up straight turning her full attention towards Sean as she looked at him. "Now, why don't you tell me what you think, this ship is now Edward's," she commented to him as she knew that this would be her room in this ship for their trip.

Edward was talking to the crew that was arriving, there were a few sailors who would sail the ship and were skilled in such abilities, he knew they were each approved by Xavier as he knew them personally or Marvin knew them personally, the crew had their own barracks on the opposite side of the ship as where the two groups were located. Edward smiled and waved to Mystique as soon as he saw her motioning over the young blonde elf to talk with him as he was sure she was curious about the ship and where her things were, he would explain of course where they were as soon as possible as he would walk around the ship showing her where everything happened to be at.

Sean walked inside and smiled at Aeris. He walked over and sat down beside her. He slid his arm around her and spoke.
"I have been thinking of a few things today, my beloved. First, have you talked to Princess Mystique Or Prince Edward about a double wedding? Second, I have heard that a captain of the ship can marry and it is legal and binding, is this true? I'll ask other questions afterwards."

Mystique looked over towards where Edward was. She found a spot where she could wait for him and spoke to Bessie.
"Do you have any idea where you or I am to sleep?"

"No, my Princess. Shall I place the things here and wait with you?" Bessie asked politely.

"Yes, please do, Bessie. I prefer to have someone with me at the moment." Mystique spoke softly as she leaned against the wall of the cabin with her arms folded together. She watched Edward while she was waiting.

Aeris look ahead of herself as she sat there, still calmly thinking as the young woman listened. She shook her head no to Sean, "I haven't had the chance to do so, it seems as though those two have been rather busy recently," she mused as she looked over at Sean, giving him a half smile as she then thought about his words. "Yes, it is very much possible for the captain to marry us, if that is what you wish, I would be fine with that myself," she mused as she looked at him, giving him a half smile. "So, what are these other questions that you have for me, go ahead and shot," she replied somewhat playfully.

Edward looked at Bessie as she wanted to put Mystique's things away, "go down the hall on the right at the end of the hall is the room that we shall be sharing," he told her as he gave the general directions to Mystique before he walked over to her and put his hand around her waist and looked down at her the blonde elf. "Well, I am with you princess," he said softly with her as he let her know that he wasn't going to go anywhere, he was going to spend as much time as possible with her as he could. He kissed her cheek softly, "I am sorry about the island, I really was planning for that to be a romantic getaway, and it kind of failed completely."

"When will you know if you are pregnant them if you are, there are many many questions to be asked. I have no experience with babies at all. I am very nervous about it." Sean admitted.

Bessie nodded and took the Princess' belongings to their room. She then wondered about to see where she was to sleep. She knocked on a door to see if anyone was in the room or not. ((Xavier's))

"It wasn't your fault, my handsome Prince. Another one of that so called uncle's doings. Sometimes it would seem simpler to pack up and move to a new place then set up a new kingdom else where. There are too many problems with that solution, ranging from Simimar's greed to his evilness to his black magic. I am beginning to think that it would be best for everyone if somehow we could destroy Simimar completely." Mystique spoke her mind softly.

"Well, based on what I have read and have been told, it won't be known for another month or so, so it isn't any time soon," she said calmly as she looked over at Sean, "nothing to be nervous about, plus if I am not, I am sure that it won't be the only time that you and I are together," she said with a half smile on her face as she looked at her lover and future husband.

Xavier walked over and opened the door as he looked kindly at the young woman, "Well, Bessie, come in, this is my room, I have just put the last of my books up and away," he said as he helped her into his room. "Well, how are you feeling today, is there anything bothering you, is there nothing wrong," he asked as he knew that he had worked with his magic to heal many of her old injuries form the horrible events that had happened to her with the king and had repaired her body using a good deal of his great magical talents.

"Well of course it would be, but we have to have the power to be able to do so. I have heard some rather troublesome rumors, about your uncle, he has invaded a nearby neighbor and has worked to add their strength into his lands, enslaving its people to work as manual labor in the country and other things as well," he commented as he looked at her, "they will most likely work to gain greater power which means we will have to gain greater power too," he said as he stood there with her. "Now, I have to be honest, I was going to so seduce you on that island," he said softly as he looked down upon her.

"Even if it is not now, one day you shall be pregnant. I'd like that in many ways. I think that we need to speak to the Prince and Princess after we leave here. Will you come with me?" Sean asked as he pulled her into his arms.

"It is a nice room...... I just was wondering where my room was to be at." Bessie spoke calmly and much more mature then before.

"If we weren't disturbed, I would have allowed you to seduce me. I was in a playful mood until....." she shivered.
"We may be able to figure out a few things to do on the ship perhaps? Or am I the only one with devious plans? It might even be fun if both of us have a few devious plans kept to ourselves....... I was wondering how soon we can be married?" Mystique asked as she looked up lovingly into his eyes.

Aeris nodded her head as she got to her feet, and then looked at her future husband and smiled, "I am sure that it will be easy to find the prince and princess," she said with a smile as she took his hand and led him down the hall to where the prince was listening to the princess, blushing a bit as she looked at the two of them. "Mystique, Edward, we want to get married, we think that it will be best to get married at the same time as you," she said taking command of the situation as she normally did. She smiled as she looked at Mystique, "I was thinking we should get married tonight, that way we can enjoy the trip in peace and treat it as kind of a honeymoon," she declared loudly as she looked at the two of them.

"I think that should work, I think it works for me at least, I can't speak for the princess, but if she is willing to marry me tonight, I would love to marry her more then anything else tonight," he said honestly in reply to Aeris as she looked over at Mystique, "So, love will you marry me?" he asked her softly as he looked at the princess.

"Well your room is just down the hall, two doors down on the left side," he replied as he looked at her, knowing that from her tone that the treatment he had was having some positive impact upon her.

Sean accepted the fact that Aeris would be the head of his household for she was the type to be in charge. He was more subservient than what she was. He smiled and waited for the answer.

"Of course I would! I was just wondering how soon we could get married. The Captain can officiate the ceremony, can't he? A Royal wedding can wait until we have things taken care of, right, my sweet prince?" Mystique smiled as she spoke warmly and a smile replaced a frown on her face which show some relief in her.

"Thank you so much, Xavier. Your room looks very cozy and perfectly you. I hope to make my room as nice as yours. DO you know how long we are going to be traveling by boat? If I knew how long then I can decide just how much I want to take out of the wagon to decorate the room with." Bessie looked about the room with an observant eye.

"I think we should do so now, I am fine with it, we are both in need of it, and we can have as you said that second wedding later when we have defeated your uncle. That will be just a formality anyhow, and I like the idea of marrying you as soon as possible, I am sure we can find a good day to do this, if the weather is good tonight then we can do that tonight, if not then we can wait till the weather is good. I am sure that the weather would be the determining factor, then we will have the wedding, right before the sunsets, and then we can relax from that point till we get to the place we are headed."

"We are going to be traveling for a week at least, we are traveling form the north of the lands to the farthest south land that we can head to, we are going to a port city and we will resupply before taking this down a river to the capital to meet the person who gave us a note. I am sure that we will be here for a while, so it would be a good idea for you to take your things to the room and get settled as we will be on this ship for a good while, traveling," he said giving her the information that she would need to know to base her judgement around.

"Very well my love. I'll let you determine the proper time. I am retiring to our room for I will feel safer there I think. Perhaps I shall begin a new needlepoint or something. Please excuse me and I shall see you later." Mystique spoke softly as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss Edward. Her mind was wandering to what she wanted to do to pass the time with.

"Then I shall do so. Thank you so much Xavier. Your room looks very nice." Bessie spoke as she turned and walked out of the room. She found her room and looked about. Her cart was placed in a corner where she could work from it. She then unpacked, put her few books up on the shelf and looked at her room. She didn't have much but what she did have she owned. One day she would have more books but she did need to finish that one dress that Aeris asked her to make for some special occasion.

Edward went off and talked to the Captain, he found out that it would be another day before the weather was good and the wedding would be able to take place. He talked the captain into the idea of having the wedding that following day. He went and had a message given to the others about the fact that the wedding would be that day. He then went to go to his room where he found Mystique and sat down next to her and motioned her over to him. "Tomorrow, the wedding, love," he said softly as he slipped an arm around her waist, and kissed her cheek. "Now, what to do with our time today, that is the big question," he mused as he looked at her with a smile. "I think we can relax, it will be rainy sooner or later, so going out will be problematic actually. Then perhaps we can just relax too. I borrowed a book from Xavier on elven magic if you want to read it."

"Great! I shall be looking forward to our wedding. Then this trip can be our honeymoon." Mystique looked up at Edwar with a soft smile. "That book sounds interesting, dear. I will listen and you can read to me as I sort out my threads for my newest project. I still am not sure exactly what the picture shall be about yet. What suggestions do you have? I can make most things if I want to do so....."

He leaned back against the wall of the room as he looked at her and held up the book for a moment. He then blinked, "whatever you want, you have seen much already, from the trip, I am sure you had to see some great thing that is worthy of being painted so far, there is so much still to be seen, I am sure there will be enough memories that you can take from to create a lot of these projects," he said with a positive tone to his voice as he looked at her. "Now I hope I don't put you into sleep, or anything," he mused as he started to read the elven book, it told the basics of magic use by a person, how a elf was more connected with magic then any one else, and the ways of connecting with one's latent magical abilities. He could guess why he was given it to give to the princess by Xavier. He looked at her to see if she had fallen asleep as he stopped after a couple of chapters.

"I think that I know why Xavier gave that particular book to you...... its really for me. Is there a chapter about how a young girl could have her powers suppressed?" Mystique asked as she worked knots out of a string.

Sean smiled at Aeris as he spoke
"Would you like to take a walk with me, my fairest lady? We are about to sail but if we find an out of the way corner, we could watch them work for a bit. I don't know much about sailing so it is fascinating to me."

Archimedes was flying about hunting for a decent place to roost. He landed near Marvin.
"Mind you that I am not really complaining but where can an educated owl rest and think for a while?"

Back
Top Bottom