Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"No," Mifune said faintly. "I miss my sister, everyone else can rot in hell for all I care," he muttered. "They gave me nothing, Sophie. They didn't care about anything, because I wasn't like them. I was different, and they hated me every step of the way. Besides, I enjoy being with you, why would I want to be anywhere else?"

Sophie flinched at his harsh words, but the end of his statement was soft enough to make her blush. "I enjoy being with you too, but sometimes I feel bad for just moving you around so much with me. You don't have time to make friends...you don't have time for anything but me. Isn't it lonely? Being with only me?"

"No," Mifune admitted with a sigh. "I never really had the chance to...socialize, Sophie," he murmured. "I was a pariah to my family, I earned where I am now, with you, I wouldn't trade that for anything. It's the job I was hired for," he shrugged. "Besides, I don't really do well in...big numbers, the only reason everyone likes me so much is that they barely remember me before, except Kokoro...more importantly, I'm glad you've found friends. It's good for you."

Sophie sighed softly before she leaned closer towards him, looking into his red eyes. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't have any desire to stay here." She muttered softly. "If I had never ran into your cousin, or met any of these people...you wouldn't have even tried to see anyone, would you? Do you hate it here so much?"

"I missed my sister," Mifune admitted openly, looking at her in the eye as she requested, as usual, his expression was probably far too serious for most things. His eyes always were, maybe combined with his neutral expression. "But...no, I probably wouldn't have done much else," he said. "I don't have many fond memories of this place, Sophie. It's just how it is, but if you want to actually stay here, we can stay here," he said, head tilted. "Seriously, what's this about? What did Jana and Cat get into your head?"

"It's just that...they told me how much you care about me, that's all. And I care about you, so, if you don't want to stay here, I don't want to either. You're more important to me than anyone, you've been there for me more than anyone else has. I don't want to be selfish anymore. I want you to be happy too." Sophie told him with determination. It was the least she could do, after everything he'd done for her. Even if she was paying him to do it, there was more to it than just a boss employee relationship. Mifune was her closest friend, and he kept her safe. She loved that about him..

"...Really," Mifune stated simply, head tilted. "You sure about that, Sophie?" he asked easily. "Because you know, it's a bit of bad manners for a superstar to tell other people to be selfish." he smirked. "You're absolutely sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Sophie said with a smile. "You're always thinking of me, let me think of you. I don't need anyone else but you at my side. We can go anywhere we want to while I'm on break from tour. Let's just help out our friends before we go."

"Well, if you want me to be selfish, I can be," Mifune murmured. "But you're sure?" he reconfirmed. "Absolutely sure?"

"Yes." Sophie said with an unwavering expression. She would do anything it took to make him happier if she was the only thing that would make him happy. "I want to do what you want to do, Mifune. You're always doing things for me, let me return the favor."

He studied her expression long and hard a moment, before shrugging. "Okay," he stated simply, shifting forward as he slid his hands along her cheeks and tugged her closer to mash his lips against hers. He knew what attracted him about her, her naive optimism, her determination to always see the right thing in people, no matter what. It could be annoying for some people, but...he found it endearing, when he had such a bitter, miserable outlook about the world. But that kiss was not just a simple, chaste kiss. It was deep, possessive, tugging her closer as if to silently state his preference loud and clear.

Maybe Cat was right, but he wouldn't give her that pleasure.

Sophie was confused when she felt his hands against her cheeks, but all became clear when their lips met so abruptly. Her heart skipped a beat, but her surprise faded away quickly as she enjoyed the warmth of him against her face. She had never kissed someone like this before, but her instincts were leading her through the entire thing as she pushed herself closer to him, practically laying her torso across the table. How did he know? How did he know she was in love with him?

He shifted forward easily, breaking the kiss after a moment to stare at her. "Then...I want this," Mifune rumbled, eyes dark with hunger. "I've always wanted this, Sophie." She had never cared where he came from, what he did, what he could do. He had never been treated any differently by her, and that was enough to earn his respect of her. Among...other things, anyway.

Sophie sucked in a deep breath when the kiss ended, as if she forgot to breathe through the entire thing. She could barely believe he had kissed her, but she still felt the tingling in her lips. She could still taste him in her mouth. When she heard him finally speak, she couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. It made her so happy, that he was finally being honest with her. She owed it to him to be honest, too. "I've wanted this too, for a long time, Mifune." She replied as she pushed back some loose strands of blonde hair. Her heart was pounding in her chest still, she didn't know what to do with herself. "Can we...do that again?" She asked finally.

"Right now?" Mifune chuckled faintly, fingers brushing across her cheek. "Don't we have work to do?" he added dryly, not that it stopped him from shifting closer, his lips teasing against hers. "The dancers actually need to know how to dance, there's the schedule to plan...the social media..." he mused, eyes half lidded. "Or are we being selfish still?"

"You're so mean, Mifune.." Sophie whispered softly before pressing her lips against his again. She just couldn't help herself, it was a dream to her. She wasn't sure if she really knew what she was doing, but that didn't stop her from sliding her tongue into his mouth when she had the chance. Kissing felt far better than it looked..

Mifune returned the kiss, arms slipping around her waist to hoist her up easily, shifting back on the couch with her on his lap. He wasn't shy about letting his hands trail down her back, shifting down her skirt to happily squeeze her toned butt. This wasn't exactly anything he was expecting to happen, but...he wasn't going to complain about being selfish for once in his life. Which meant he should...probably slow down a little.

Sophie couldn't lie to herself about how attracted to Mifune she was, especially when he carried her like she weighed next to nothing. It only made her tongue slightly more enthusiastic as her fingers ran through his black hair. It wasn't until she felt his hands clench around backside did she feel a rush of actual arousal, something she wasn't quite used to. His hand were so close to her pussy...she had never been touched there, but thinking about Mifune doing it caused her to moan gently against his mouth. She didn't mean to do that, but she couldn't help it. Yet it didn't stop her from continuing to make out with him. Just..what kind of lover was Mifune? She was curious.

He broke the kiss on his own, his lips finding her neck as his fingers sunk into her panties from behind to gently shift them down. "Tell me when you want me to stop, Sophie," Mifune murmured, his voice low, and rumbling against his chest. He was going to savor this, because frankly...he'd probably be fired if this was found out, but he didn't really care much.

"O-okay." Sophie whispered back. She wasn't sure if she was nervous, or just excited. She didn't know where the line would be, but it was comforting to know that she could make the call when she found it. Maybe there was no line, she didn't know. She didn't know how any of this worked. She just knew that him kissing her neck felt much better than she imagined.

"That means you can tell me to stop when I go too far," Mifune said in dry amusement, lips brushing across her neck as her panties slipped down her knees. She was shaking, just a little...it was somewhat adorable. "I don't want to do anything you don't want, Sophie...I just want to do a lot," he purred hungrily. He could barely contain himself, after so long...he could finally explore something he thought would never get a chance.

Sophie leaned back to look him in the eyes, and she had never seen such a look on his face before. She couldn't quite explain it, but it was only making her feel hotter in between her legs, she could feel the wetness that was growing there and he hadn't even touched her yet! "I don't....know what I want to do, but I'll tell you if I want you to stop." She told him as she casually squirmed her panties off the rest of the way.

"Are you sure?" Mifune chuckled faintly, letting his hands brush along her inner thigh. Was he...already feeling her this wet? He had barely done anything, and it was already making him grunt with hunger. He had this, finally...and nothing was going to stop him, especially not when he heard the door to the bus open and Mifune pressed her down on habit, right...on his clothed erection.

Shit.

"Sophie?" Jana called as she took a few steps into the bus. If she noticed, she didn't say...or maybe she did and was being respectful. "Angel says we're supposed to start the practice routine soon, when you're ready?"

Sophie hadn't realized how caught up she was in the moment until that moment was ruined. She couldn't help but shudder when Mifune held her close, because she felt his...excitement right underneath her plump lower lips. "I'll..I'll be right there!" She called to Jana, her voice much calmer than her actual mind was. Not that she thought Jana would tell on them or anything. It was just a very embarrassing situation...

Mifune took a long breath once he heard the door close, leaning back to rub at his neck. "...Sorry," he apologized after a moment. "I...may have gotten a little too eager," This was really happening, wasn't it? They...well, they couldn't really go back from this in the slightest bit. "You should change, you have to make sure they look the part of back-up dancers, right?"

Woo...he had no idea that Sophie could do this to him.

Back
Top Bottom