Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Y-yeah.." Sophie responded before reluctantly sliding out of his lap. Her heart was still racing, things were still throbbing...she didn't want to go, but she knew she had to. If she wanted this to work without making Mifune feel guilty, she'd have to keep up her responsibilities."So, if we're together, does that mean you can watch me change?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

Mifune blinked in surprise at that, for once, he looked completely blindsided and the heat hit his face like punch to the jaw. "I...suppose so, yes," he said after a moment of thought. "If...you're comfortable with that, Sophie."

...What had he done?

"Well I always did it when you had your back turned, the only difference is that you're watching me." Sophie said with a giggle before she moved to her armoire and started looking through her outfits. "Wait, not only can you watch me dress but you can tell me what I should wear too! Boyfriends do that, right?" She asked as she glanced back at him. "You can tell me to wear naughty cosplays. Are you into maids or nurses?" She was only half joking, but truth be told she was extremely curious what Mifune was into.

"Uh," Mifune said, rubbing his neck faintly. Oh boy. "Well, I mean...I'm happy with whatever you're happy with?" he said easily. "You look good in everything you wear, Sophie. I'm uh...more interested in what you look like without clothes."

"Oh. You're one of those guys, I should have known." Sophie pouted a bit before moving to take off her shirt. Honestly, she was nervous. More nervous than she expected. Her outfits had always been classy, but certainly showed off her body. He would know the shape by now, wouldn't he? She pulled off her shirt, revealing her toned stomach and more perfect, pale skin. She didn't even compare to the others, as she did not train or fight, but it was fitting for her softer appearance. Her skirt came off next, but as it dropped to her ankles she realized she couldn't go any further. She didn't need to, but she wanted to...

Mifune had wondered, certainly. But he had never really thought much to what shape she was in any detail, but now that it was in front of him? It hit him in the worst ways, and he felt more than a little embarrassed that he wasn't quite sure how to handle the sudden rush of...everything. But seeing her like this? It was easy to remember what he liked about her, after watching her dance and sing.

"I uh..." Mifune said after a moment, clearing his throat. "I like your stomach, and...hips," he stated after a moment. "I like the way they move when you dance."

There, that was better, right?

Sophie felt her face growing hot, but that didn't stop her from giggling happily. "Well if you're lucky, maybe I'll give you a strip tease since you like the way my body moves." She said shyly as she pulled on a short sleeved button up shirt and began doing the buttons slowly. "I..like your body too. I've seen more of you than you have me during your fight with Kitten." She smirked.

"Unintentionally," Mifune grumbled, hands in his pockets as he watched her dress. It wasn't too much different, but...he did appreciate the visual all the same. He'd be fired the moment anyone found out, but maybe it didn't matter. She seemed rather happy in Turuga, remarkably. He'd have to put that on Mei and the others, though. She wasn't exactly some huge pop-star to them, for the most part.

He hoped he knew what this could mean if it was found out. Maybe she was popular enough that it didn't matter, but smuggling people into another country was kind of a big deal.

"Well, I was a bit jealous that everyone here knows what you look like without clothes on." She continued as she slipped on a red tie and a black vest followed. She was going with the professional school girl look today, her fans loved it. Not that she was performing, but while they were in Volaysia she had already decided she wanted to go with these costumes. They'd be the most natural for her new back up dancers. "I wanted to be the first, but..I'm okay now that we're like this."

"Well, they didn't see everything," Mifune reminded faintly, moving closer to slip his hands around her waist to pull her in. "...Sophie, are you positive about this?" he said seriously. "I'm not against what we're doing, but...there's a lot of legal issues here if people find out," he reminded gently. "We're smuggling people into another country, I know you're famous and all, but this could still turn out very bad."

"I know," Sophie said softly as her smile faded and she looked away. "It's just that...I can't not help them. They need to rescue Kitten now, not in a few weeks when they get everything together legally. I can't imagine how scared that girl must be, Mifune. Being taken somewhere strange against her will? I don't care what the risks are. I can't just do nothing while God knows what is happening to her. We certainly can't rescue her ourselves, can we?"

"No, no we can't," Mifune sighed, hand on her head. "I just want you to know the risks your taking, Sophie. You're really happy here, aren't you?" He hadn't seen her so genuinely perky for quite some time. And if someone would have told him that Turuga was the place that did it, he would have ate his sunglasses.

"Yes, I am. But like I said before, we don't have to stay here. The only thing that matters is that I'm with you." Sophie told him before leaning in to give him a kiss. Honestly, she couldn't say she'd be angry if she lost her job or anything. She was tired of all the traveling, she wanted to have a place to call home. If she stopped, however, she wouldn't have a home. Not with her parents.

He returned it after a moment, patting her back with a faint nudge with his head. "Go on, you should show them how to dance. They're going to have to be pretty believable in a short span of time." He had a feeling Cat would adjust, and so would Jana. He had no idea about Dujae, however. Tae Kwon Do wasn't exactly a dancer's sort of thing, but he had the flexibility for it. She liked the place enough to risk everything to keep her friends together.

Well, well...he never thought he'd see the day, but he supposed it was time to find somewhere permanent to live.

Sophie nodded, quickly pulling on her plaid skirt and then giving him one last smile before getting off the tour bus. She was...glad that they had finally admitted their feelings for one another.

She knew Jana and Cat would tease her endlessly, but she didn't care. It would all be worth it.

Being a back-up dancer meant matching costumes, after all. Which was an interesting challenge when...most of them did not have a body that one would consider 'dancer' like. There was some small relief that Angel was there to help them. Jana and Cat were the real prizes, not that Jana was really surprised about that, the outfits were supposed to show off every inch of curve and grace that the dancers had, and...well, they had figures.

Emma didn't look too shabby either, but she looked a little awkward in a skirt, she was built a little bit more like a brick house than a delicate, feminine flower.

"I feel very objectified, right now," Dujae grumbled. Slacks and a tie, no shirt. What was this nonsense?!

"What?" Emma said incredulously, brows raised. "How is that any different from what you wear anyway?"

"I don't wear a tie," he protested with a sniff. "And I don't go topless to be provocative, it's merely a comfort thing, I can warm myself enough that I don't need one, Same reason Sejae never wears a shirt, He can cool himself off, I feel like this is designed to show myself off, I have standards, you know."

"Stop complaining, there are fans that would be dying to be in your shoes!" Angel snapped at Dujae as she crossed her arms. She didn't enjoy the fact that she had to share the spot light with these losers, especially when they bumped her out of the beginning act. However, she would never argue with Sophie. She didn't even ask why they were coming along, she just agreed to..help them not be so uncoordinated and clumsy.

"I'm pretty sure you're referring to Leo, aren't you?" Justin asked as he awkwardly pulled at his tie. He hated ties, he would have rather just been shirtless even if he didn't particularly like the attention. Or rather, he did like it, but he knew it was bad for him and his ego. He was still a teenage boy no matter how hard he tried to grow up.

"Who?" Angel asked, although she was just playing dumb. That jerk Leonardo stopped talking to her, all because she was dating the hottest(richest) guy in Green. Traitor.

"Nice to see your bitch hasn't dialed back any," Jana replied dryly. She never much liked Angel, always acted like her nose was so far up into the air that she forgot where she came from. She had never met someone so eager to dig for gold like she had, and that was saying something. "You remember Leo, don't you? The boy who followed you around like a lovesick puppy? Or were you too busy looking at the hundred dollar bills wrapped around Kent's dick?"

"...Where has Leo been, anyway?" Emma recalled faintly. "That red headed boy, right?"

"Classy as always, aren't you Jana?" Angel sneered with a roll of her eyes. "I have no idea where he is, he stopped talking to me weeks ago for no reason at all. It didn't have anything to do with Kent, either. He was friends with me well after we started dating, and then he just stopped." If she wasn't in front of Sophie, she would have said much more than that. Though the dirty glare she gave Jana said a lot more than she actually did.

"Maybe he finally got tired of being cuckolded by your boyfriend." Catalina said with grin. She knew Leo, he was Julia's little brother. Kind of a pathetic thing. His sister loved him, but his father treated him like garbage all the time. He always spoke of Angel like she was personally his Angel, but she wasn't impressed the first few seconds of meeting her.

"God knows I would be," Jana sighed, hands on her hips. "But more to the point, Angel...what exactly are we learning here?" She supposed that was another bitchfight for another time, this was to help their friends, so they'd play the part.

"Why, how to dance like professionals and not like...well...however thugs in red like to dance." Angel said with a wave of her hand. "Now get into the positions. Dujae and Justin the back. Jana in the middle of the two muscular girls. And of course, Sophie will be in front of all of you, but if the audience is foolish and decides to watch what's going on in the background, then you five will need to perfectly compliment her."

"Angel, be nice." Sophie said with a smile. "The back up dancers are just as important as me. You're important in my shows, so are they." Sophie looked over to the five of them, appreciating their outfits. They really all did look good, it was playing the role that would be hard for them. Maybe.

"Yeah, Angel, be nice," Jana said, sticking her tongue out.

"...Is she always like this?" Emma asked Cat as quietly as she possibly could. This was Jana, huh? To be honest, there was so little interaction with the DC members, but...rumors went fast. Jana was supposed to be some kind of monster to fight, she acted like a snarky brat. She had seen the fights in the tournament, and they were impressive, she was just...she didn't know, maybe she just had a different expectation.

"Yep." Catalina answer plainly with a smirk. It was funny, Emma hadn't really hung around the DC crowd much, and she didn't blame her.

Angel just gave Jana another glare before nodding at Sophie. "I..suppose you're right. Well, lets see who has a sense of rhythm here." Angel muttered as she got out her phone and started tapping at the screen. She started playing one of the tracks to Sophie's newest hit, and she looked up. "Well, show me what you five are made of. Start moving."

Mifune arrived in time to see the group to start to...dance, dance would be the operative word, but he was actually surprised by quite a few of them. He was right in his assumption of Cat being a good dancer, who then spurred Emma on in some awkward display of friendship that had her dancing along with her, her face red as Dujae's hair, who...surprisingly was also decent. Justin was...bad, workable bad, but bad. He danced like he never actually had before.

Jana?

Mifune was wondering just what the hell she was cheerfully moving to. Did she even know what 'dancing' was? It was like there was an entire beat in her head that was the exact opposite of what she was hearing. Mifune glanced at Sophie a moment, before sighing and rubbing his head. This...was going to take a little bit of work, wasn't it?

Angel started snickering under her breath seeing Jana flail around to some imaginary beat in her head. Perfect. Her big breasts were probably throwing off her center of gravity. Justin? Well she knew he couldn't dance, he was as stiff as a rock and his expression said it all: He had no idea what he was doing. "Stop, stop, stop. Jana and Justin are terrible. The rest of you did a fairly decent job."

"Ugh, I don't even want to do this. Can't I just be one of the crew members or something?" Justin whined as he crossed his arms impatiently. Angel was going to be mean about it, of course. He wished someone would have told him that he'd be doing this before he actually showed up. He was worried for Kitten, but this was just plain humiliating.

Back
Top Bottom