Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soran positioned himself behind Lyz, placing his hands on her hips. "I'm game if you are," he said, smiling. He gave her rear a playful slap before taking the plunge into her.

Just as Cat had predicted when the pink flame hits the girls pussies they ended up having ten orgasm in a row with increased moans of each one before there heads feel forward with htem panting hard as they said "Thank you for that mistress, we will serve you forever loyal if we could experience that again another time" Skylar chuckled lightly before she looked at Cat and said "Do you want to join me in the shower Cat?"

Lyz shuddered at the sudden feeling of Soran's cock entering her tight ass. She was glad that she had lubed herself up before he had entered her backdoor. "You forgot to use lube! I'm glad that I fingered my asshole with my wet fingers after playing with my pussy or else you could've hurt me. Remember to use lube the next time you want to fuck a girls ass before you fuck her." Lyz began to move her hips to encourage Soran to fuck her. "You can grab my breasts and milk them if you want..." She had placed a large bowl under herself on the bed to not waste a single drop of it.

Caythlin stood up and helped the two girls to get down after she had opened the straps that bound them to the wall. "Be good girls and I'll think about doing this again." She let them rest on the ground and turned around to her lover. "Of course I want to join you, my love." Caythlin followed Skylar to the bathroom after she looked at the girls a last time with a smile on her lips. Cat was still surprised how many times the two neko girls had an orgasm after her pink flames had touched them. Maybe she had used a little bit too much of her magic.

The hybrid started bucking his hips into her ass. "Sorry, I got a little caught up in the moment." His hands reached around to take hold of the chimera's large breasts, rubbing the nipples ever so gently to start the milk flowing. A few minutes into that, he had to grab another bowl to replace the first one. "Damn... You've got... a lot of milk..."

Skylar led her into the showers and started the water running at a good tempeture before she pulled cat under the water and began to clean her in a very sexual way as she nibbled her neck and said "You know, your sexual magic skills are very impressive, however I must warn you darling that you keep burning your fur slightly so I will give you something to protect your hand while you learn to master that pink flame of yours"/ She then nibbled her neck a little more and kissed her lustfully once more.

Lyz moved her hips in rhythm with Soran's thrusts to get his cock as deep into her ass as possible. She was already moaning from getting fucked anally, but her moans became louder when the hybrid began to milk her breasts. The feeling of getting milked gelt wonderful. "Yes...that's normal...my body will produce a lot of it...thanks to my pregnancy..." Her breasts hqd grown a size while she was pregnant and another one before she had born her nine children. They were so full that she'd have started to lactate when she didn't feed her babies until their stomachs were full. And her body would continue to produce milk as long as she got milked.

Caythlin prefered to lick her body clean like a cat did it, but she liked it to take a shower or bath too. She let the warm water cascade down on her and enjoyed it to be so close to Skylar. The hands of her lover felt so good on her body that Caythlin began to purr. She moaned and pressed her body back against Skylar's when the dragoness nibbped on her neck. Cat wanted to return the favor, but she was enjoying this too much right now. "Yes...I still need to train it..." She needed a lot more of training and to learn how she could concentrate her pink flames without burning her own fur.

Skylar smiled lustfully as she kept cleaning and nibbling her lover neck before she said "I will train you still my sexy neko, after all. I'm a master of the pink flames plus I'm mostly scales so I have nothing that can be burnt as well as being half dragon which give me a natural immunity to fire". She rub Cat pussy lightly as well before she said "I think your clean enough, how about you return the favour now my love?"

Caythlin nodded and began to clean Skylar's body. She gave her scaly lover a massage while she was cleaning her and nibbled on her neck too. Cat enjoyed this as much as Skylar did and didn't rush it. She massaged the pink dragoness slow and gently. Caythlin avoided Skylar's nipples and clitoris on purpose to tease her while she focused on the rest of her body.

Soran continued hammering Lyz's ass, changing out the milk bowl as needed. He could feel his knot swelling, but, for fear of hurting her, he didn't force it into her. "G-Getting... close..."

Skylar had a good idea that she was being teased but she did not care as a very content growl left her, she was very happy with the message and loved how soft Cat hands were on her body, her tail was behaving well as it was not trying to shove itself into Cat pussy since it was quite well behaved right now and that was a rare thing indeed to have it prepared like that.

Lyz felt Soran's swelling knot poking against her asshole with each of his thrusts. She waited for the right opportunity and pushed her body back to get the last few inches of his cock inside her. She moaned from the mix of pleasure and pain when she got knotted up. LLyz felt her own orgasm building up, but she didn't want to rub her clit or stroke her cock. She wanted to come from just having anal sex. "I'm closse...too..."

Caythlin continued to massage Skylar's body and increased the strength and speed of her hands slightly. She kissed her lover deep, long and passionately. Her own tail was swaying around happily and didn't move even close to the body of the pink dragoness. Caythlin broke the kiss and continued to nibble on Skylar's neck.

(Kinda wish there was another female character for Ryan to hang out with...)

"Sh-should've known... better..." the hybrid gasped as Lyz forced herself onto his knot. He gave a few short, fast thrusts before climaxing, shooting his load deep into the chimera's stomach and filling it up.

(How about Katharina? Sure, that neko is a trap, but he acts like a girl.)

Lyz pressed herself against Soran's body and shaked her ass a little bit. Of course she wanted too be knotted up and stretched out further. She loved the feeling of being full with the hybrids cock and having it buried deeply inside her. "How about we stay like this for a while?" A nurse came in and was surprised to see the chimera having sex after giving birth to nine kids. She walked around them and was relieved when she saw that the young mother was using her ass instead of her pussy. The sexy bunny-fox got on the bed and below Lyz to join the fun. She put the chimeras throbbing cock into her wet pussy and began to move her hips.

(Well I was making a second female character soon, But I'm not sure what to do with Spike now)

Skylar moaned in happiness as the message got harder and faster her breasts were bouncing and her nipples went hard. "Goddess, this feels so pleasurable. Your furry hands are amazing on my body my sexy neko lover of the entire world, but can you lessen a little bit, I'm getting sexual aroused but we really need to start working on the renovation of the spa to get it open again" Sashia begged her lover so what. "Though you can dominate me me tonight, I want you too so badly mistress".

(Spike could meet Katharina or Lyz. Or there could be a misunderstanding and cheats unwillingly with the brother of her lover.)

Caythlin had to pull herself away from Skylar's naked body. She reluctantly stopped to massage her and kissed her a last time in the shower. "Ok, you're right. But I won't stop tonight when I'm teasing you." Caythlin turned the water of and grabbed a towel. She toweled Skylar dry and dried then herself like a cat by licking her whole body. Caythlin was doing this on purpose just to tease the pink dragoness. She got up when she was done cleaning herself and turned around. "Ok, what should we do first?"

(I think that would be a great idea, but how we do it?)

Skylar went straight into her designing mood and told Cat what they could do tonight and even drew up plans and what not to ensure everything was perfect. She worked very hard of the renovation giving Cat instruction when she could as Skylar wanted to try and get at least the ground floor done before the end of today. Cat would be able to see just how hard Dragons worked when there mind was set on a task.

(Well, she could get drunk and bump into him. One thing leads to the other and she has sex with him while she's thinking that he is his sister with a dildo. Maybe Cat could make him horny by using her magic or something like that.)

Caythlin helped her lover with the work as best as she could. It was her first time renovating and she was amazed how determinded Skylar was. She thought about surprising the pink dragoness today by wearing something sexy over her normally naked body. The only problem was that she needed to buy some clothes first...

Squiddy hides under a stool by the bar and orders an apple juice in her quietest whisper, as she nervously looks in every direction for predators.

Katharina walked around and decided to sit down at a bar. She ordered a fruity drink and noticed a girl hiding under a stool. Kathy walked towards her, stopping a few yards in front of her. "H-hello...I'm Katharina...b-but you can call me Kathy...who are you?"

Soran wiggled around inside Lyz's ass. He could feel his knot softening, and wanted to get out. "Well, that was fun. I'm convinced now that I'm not going to hurt you. Wanna go for round two, properly this time?" He did see the nurse come in, but he didn't see that she had gone to impale herself on Lyz's penis.

Ryan came down from his hotel room, looking for someone and something to do. He had seated himself at the bar, not too far away from where Katharina and Squiddy were. He could see and hear them, and decided to go over there. "How's it going? Name's Ryan."

Merishka had isolated herself for awhile wanting to think everything through from the previous night. Wanting to make sure she was making the right choices especially just meeting the dragon. Coming to the conclusion that she was happy when she was around him, Merishka smiled wondering if she should call Spike to see him again. Her heart felt as it was in her throat pounding never really good with this kind of thing. Once she took a couple deep breaths Merishka decided to call him. Waiting for him to answer she received his voice mail leaving a message for him to meet her at the bar if he still wanted to see her. Once hanging up Merishka put on a emerald strapless dress and made her way to the bar ordering herself a drink waiting to see if he would meet with her gain.

While waiting for one of the two to respond, Ryan caught sight of a beautiful panther in a green strapless dress entering the bar. Immediately interested, the Bengal cat wandered over to where she went. "Someone's dressed nicely. Waiting for someone?" he said, hoping to make friendly conversation with her. "My name's Ryan."

Spike was out surfing the night waves and he soon returned to the beach as he kicked his surf board up and returned the board to it holder, he then picked up his phone and saw he had a voice message, he rung up the number and listain. a smile came across his face when he heard Merishka voice. He heard that she wanted to met up with him in the bar. He then quickly got dressed and then went to his room where he got dressed again into his smart outfit which consisted of a black balazer with a blue tie, black trousers though he had no shoes he could wear. He text Merishka back to say he would love to meet up with her and he had just left his room.

Skyar took a deep breath after a few hours and smiled at the work they had done for the ground floor as she said "I think that's enough for today, I need a good drink". She kissed Cat on the lips as she said "I need to go sort out a few more things here so do you want to meet up again at the bar?" she smiled at her happily

Merishka sat there with her drink waiting to see if Spike would meet her or not. Turning her attention to the seat next to her seeing a Bengal cat. "Oh Hello, Thank you, It's nice to meet you Ryan, I'm Merishka." She said with a soft smile. Seeing her phone vibrate, "Excuse me a moment," She said looking at it with a smile texting back, 'I'll see you soon.' Closing her phone once more, "Yes I'm waiting for someone he's supposed to meet me here." Merishka said reaching over to take a sip of her drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom