Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Muse of a Nobody (pony of D. & myself)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
Seth groaned as he walked down the street. How he hated his job, it kept it out most of the night and when he did get home he had to more or less go right to bed before his next shift started. A Suit and tie job wasn't for this man and he despised wearing it even more than the work he had to do. Office cleark for some legal firm. 'HA! more like over glorified secretary.' He thought to himself lighting a cigarette for the first time since his break four hours ago. The man's green eyes didn't pay attention to anything but the flame from his lighter as he rounded the corner not seeing what lay in wait.

Mia was sitting on the side walk she wore a pair of ultra lowrise flare jeans that were a bit baggy on her and black tank top with a large zip up dark brown hoodie over it. Her jeans and shoes were tattered she had messenger bag on her with what few belongings she had. She'd had rough go of it to say the least. She'd tried for a job but no one was hiring. She had stolen a hat a few weeks ago at a park to keep the sun out of her eyes during the day she didn't like to but she knew they wouldn't miss it much. She hated how things had worked out for her people probably thought she was druggie when she had just had a bit of bad luck.

He continued to walk down the road thining about how bad his life sucked and that his dreams never came true. He rolled his eyes mentally at his own thoughts. Maybe everyone was right. maybe he wasn't meant to be what his dreams had for him. He turned another corner as he loked up to the somewhat clear sky, but that view only lasted a split second before he had the taste of blood in his mouth and a headache.

He gazed around dazed as to what had just happened and check his mouth. Sure enough he was bleeding but not to severly, as for the headache that was slowly working it's way to the back of his heaad as he tried to ignore it and gain his bearings again. He soon found that he had tripped and fallen, but over what? He turned his head to find that it had been a woman's feet he had stumbled over, and next to her feet in a small puddle was his last cigarette.

Mia had been sleeping but had been woken by some one tripping over her. She slowly opened her eyes seeing the person on the sidewalk he had hit his head she gasped feeling really bad "I'm sorry are you ok?" she asked moving over to him to look him over real quick. "I'm so sorry let me help you sit up" she said helping him up leaning him against the wall of the building. She looked him over carefully his injuries didn't seem bad. She wasn't sure what to do she didn't want to admit she didn't have a choice but to sleep there. She held up two fingers "how many fingers do you see?" she asked softly trying to decide if she needed to help him to a hospital. She was very worried, she didn't like to see people hurt. She looked him in the eyes he looked tired like he'd had a rough day.

"Yeah I think I'm fine." He said softly. "What happened?" His left hand still held his head even after sitting up against the building. "I must not have been paying attention again. I didn't hurt you did I?" He somehow ignored her fingers question even though her fingers resembled the 'peace' hand gesture. A yawn was forced from his bloody mouth as he leaned back more against the wall wishing it was his bed, or rather a piece of comfortable fornature in his house. "So wha's a young woman as yourself doing out so late?" he asked as another ywn came from his lips.

"no I'm fine...I was just sleeping" she said softly bowing her head "I'm out cause this is home to me" she said softly. "well would you like me to make sure you get alright just in case the fall did more than we think?" she did not like to accept help from others often. "if not I should be going i think the shelter will take me now" she said softly. She fidgeted nervously, not sure if he was really alright or not. "sorry I tripped you I shouldn't be here anyways.I prefer the street lights they are safer." she said softly. She slowly got up, she would hunt for some more jobs in the morning hopefully she would have better luck.

He shook his head at her offering to help. Well that was the idea until she said she lived on the streets. "You know what?" He said softly as she started to stand up. "I do feel a bit heavy headed." He said working himself to his feet. "And I have a three bedroom house. I suppose if you find a way to help out you could stay with me."

"I don't know if I have any skills that could help you but I can cook a bit and I guess I could clean to help you out" she said softly she gently took his arm wrapping it around her to help him walk a little easier with his head injury. "I'm really sorry that I tripped you" she said softly she felt terrible, but staying with him had to be better than the shelter or at least she hoped perhaps a hot shower would help her get a job interview.

"Sounds like it could work." He said softly as he did his best to keep his weight off of her body. "I work most of the day so I suppose if you were able to keep the house clean you could stay for free until you find work."

Mia nodded "I'll do my best to anything I can to help you out." she said softly She helped him back to where he lived. she helped him to sit down then stood there rubbing her arms a bit nervously. She looked around she felt a bit uneasy. She knew she didn't belong in a nice place like this she could tell if she looked at herself in the mirror she was dirty. She remembered a life of having nice things but that wasn't the case for her anymore.

she looked up at him "yes I would like that very much. Thank you. I really appreciate what you are doing for me. If you need anything just let me know. I will be more than willing to help you." she said softly. she looked around a bit more "where is your bathroom?" she asked softly.

"I do not want to take your bed so I would like to sleep on the couch." she said softly. she went up to the bathroom and ran a hot bath. she gently lowered herself into the water. She started scrubbing at her skin. she was filthy. She got out of the tub once she was completely clean the water showed all the dirt that had been on her skin. She rinsed out the tub and wrapped a towel around her bodice she opened the door and walked down to him "you said you had some clothes that might fit."

He had turned on the television while she had been bathing. He knew he wasn't supposed to sleep with a head injury so he had forced himself to stay awake. He noticed what she was wearing and then averted his eyes from her nearly naked body. "Yeah in the closet of my room I have an old box of clothing I used to wear. They might fit you but I'm not sure."

Mia nodded "oh...ok" she said softly she walked up to his room she found the box and pulled on an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She came back down. She had wrapped her hair up in a towel. "let me get you some ice for your head" she said softly. "I will stay up with you since you aren't supposed to sleep with a head injury." she said softly.

"no its my fault you even got hurt so I'm going to make sure you are alright tonight" she said softly she brought him a bag of ice and gently lifted his head to lay it back on the ice. She sat down next to him on the couch. She just stared at the tv blankly. She was very beautiful once you got the dirt and grime off of her skin.

"my family had some of the nice things in life but not much I came out here to try and make something of myself but I couldn't even get a job out here. Then I tried to call home to ask for help. My parents had passed and I had nothing. Nothing was left to me so all I had left was a few bucks in my pocket and the clothes on my back and in my bag. I sold my clothes to survive. This is what's left." she said simply.

"I'm sorry." He said softly applying the ice to the front of his head. "Well you have a place to stay now. Don't worry to much about paying, just get yourself to find work alright?" He lifted his hand a bit and lightly clamped onto her leg like one would to a friend or small child. "Stay as long as you like. I know you know right from wrong."

"Ya if I didn't I wouldn't be living on the street I had a few opportunities to make enough to get by but it didn't feel right you know. I don't want to do harm to others by selling drugs or harm to myself by working at filthy clubs just to barely get by." she said softly she looked down at his hand on her knee. She leaned in and kissed his cheek softly "thank you for giving me this opportunity to better myself." she whispered. She smiled at him softly.

"Yeah well judgment calls are sometime important to make when in a situation like that. Luckily you don't have to deal with that anymore." He moved the the ice from his fore head to back under his neck. The image of the towel was fresh in his mind but with his clothes, on her body they soon went away.

Mia nodded "it's just difficult to get anywhere anymore if you're not willing to show a little skin." she said softly. She looked over at him "how is you head feeling?" she asked softly gently touching his head. She was not sure what her part was right now. She wanted to be something so much more than this she had dream when she came here but it was shattered.

"Trust me it isn't the lack of showing skin anymore. It's a lot harder to find decent work. Working at a law firm you see just how far bosses are willing to go not to pay their employees." He moved the ice upward more to the top of his head where his pain had seemed to move to. The only place a woman should show and bare it all is with someone she cares about. Unfortunately not a lot of men think that way either. Well, models are a different story, but that depends on the model and the person photographing them." He soon realized he was rambling and stayed quiet moving the ice every so often.

Back
Top Bottom