Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Muse of a Nobody (pony of D. & myself)

Finally he had gotten his pay check today. Though he was none too thrilled about the amount. His hours that he worked should have given him at least two thousand for the work and that was including calculations for the docked pay from Charlie. No he was a good three hundred dollars less. measly check of one thousand seven hundred dollars. He growled slamming the door. Sure that pay was good enough for anyone mainly for two weeks of work but his boss was outright finding reasons to give him less and less each time.

He growled at the situation and closed the door behind him. He sat back down at the table though this time he removed his tie and opened the briefcase looking for some bank paperwork he had kept in there.

She folded the laundry as she waited for him to come home she had like cuddling with him last night it had been nice. Something about having his arms wrapped around her made her feel so safe and secure. She wished that there could be more but she doubted that they would be ready for that anytime soon. She would massage his back again tonight that really seemed to help him relax and rest better at night. She would wait for him to pass out so she could lay with him again it had felt so nice and was it so wrong for her to want to feel that feeling again they were becoming close friends and it wasn't like she was trying to seduce him, she jsut wanted to cuddle him close.

He sighed once more some what oblivious forgetting Mia had been staying with him, as he looked at his paycheck he was going to have to reallocate his funds. By getting two thousand bi weekly it gave him a little more wiggle room with his budget, now on the other hand he was going to have to tighten a bit for them to get past it. As he looked over his paperwork he somewhat hoped that this pay deduction wasn't going to become a steady thing. He looked over the last entry in his budget note book that he had pulled from his briefcase. It read.....

'Food $500
Utilities $175
Mortgage $800
Car $145
Phone $75
Fun $100
HoA $150
Emergency $400
Trash $50
Loans $1,100
------------
Income $4000
Expenses $3500
---------------
Remaining for savings $500'

As he read down the list he was trying to figure which he would have to cut out. It was true that all of which were important, but there were certain ones that just couldn't be cut. The car payment consisted of his insurance and what he used for gas to get back and forth from work, so that had to stay as it was. Trash and utilities couldn't be cut, neither could the Mortgage, and Home Owners Association was a fixed bill for the community he lived in. That information left him little room to work with for his others he was going to have to be smart about what cuts went where. After a few moments Seth had figured it out. On the next blank page in his budget book he wrote down what he had figured out.

'Food $425
Utilities $175
Mortgage $800
Car $145
Phone $55
Fun $50
HOA $150
Emergency $200
Trash $50
Loans $850
------------
Income $3400
Expenses $2900
---------------
Remaining for savings $500'

Looking at the modified budget He really hope this wouldn't have to stay like this. He had been paying a decent amount of his loans off with the little extra money but had to cut it down lower. Last time he had check he was a little under halfway paid on them, which would at least let the company give him a little more leeway on the payments. Cutting the amount going into his Emergency fund was a big loss as well mainly since he had to tap into it a few times with in the three years of him working for Charlie. The other too were a necessary cut though not often had he really gone out and have 'fun'. The most important thing for him was to keep the number for his savings account consistent. This whole time he had blocked out the smell of food being cooked as well as the fact he had a roommate. It wasn't until he felt a pair of hands rubbing his shoulders and neck that his senses returned from their focused state. His mind now free from the evil hellish land of Mathtopia, and back in reality.

[Poster's note: The mathematical calculations were not done by me but from the brilliant mind of Pony of Death. I HATE math with a burning passion hence the final sentence in this post. That is all.]

Mia continued to gently massage his shoulders trying to get him to relax "did you want me to work on your back again?" she asked softly. She leaned over him looking at the budget "it looks reasonable I think I can work with that food budget I'll just cut out some of the more expensive things, but at least you won't be eating ramen and totinos pizzas." she said softly. She walked over adjusting the blankets on the bed. She then went back and pulled out the impossible cheese burger pie and started serving it. She set the table and putt the food out "dinner is ready you should eat something you need to eat." she said softly. She looked over at him she was worried he always looked so stressed she was trying to find a job still but had no luck as of yet. She wouldn't give up though even if it only brought in half what he did she would be happy. She wanted so badly to help him as much as he had her.

"That's up to you Mia. I don't want you feeling as though you have to be a slave." He said softly. She had pointed out that he wouldn't be eating ramen, and at the word he shuddered. He had done that once, had nothing but ramen for his meals for nearly a full month. The one that came in the cups weren't that bad for snaking on here and there, but those ones in packets made him sick, too much salt in the flavoring and not anything else in them. It would be a clear insult to her if he had chosen to eat junk over her cooking, mainly when she made everything taste so damn good. He put his paperwork away as she moved away from the table.

Yet again she had set the table for him, he didn't want her feeling like she had to do everything around the house for him. Her hard work had been extremely appreciated though and Seth did everything he could to let her know it. Though the only thing he could really do was give up his own bed to her. He politely took the serving utensil from her and dished them both up, another small token of his thanks to her. He rolled his shoulders a bit getting used to the somewhat more relaxed tension in his neck and shoulders. That had been another thing she had done for him often, and it just occurred to him he hadn't even offered her one. He had either fallen asleep during or a few moments after the massage was finished.

Mia looked over at him "I haven't ever felt like a slave here and I know you will never treat me like one. You have been very good to me I want to help you as you have helped me. You made me feel the safest I've felt in a very long time. I no longer have to worry about whether or not I'll be eating tomorrow, if I'm going to have a place to sleep, or if I'm going to get raped on the streets. You have changed my life for the better in so many ways. A few chores around the house, making some meals, and running a couple errands seems so minor compared to what you have done for me. After dinner I'll work on your back and neck some more and besides you get to eat stuff that's actually really good for you now that I'm here." she said softly. She smiled over at him she had not felt like a slave for him and probably never would. She knew he would never do anything hurt her or mistreat her. She knew he cared about her and she cared about him. they had developed a slight friendship.

It may have been true for her about all the safeties he had given her, but for his mind he just gave her a roof. Everything she had done for him seemed, in his eyes, had been something far beyond paying back. All he did was work come home eat and then sleep, she had done everything else for him and was still wanting to do more. He finished his food a bit quicker than he had other nights, he guessed that he had put less on his plate but his stomach was satisfied. He rinsed his plate as well as her's when she had finished as he added them to the few in his dishwasher. He got everything set up for the dishwasher and started it so it was one less item for her to deal with. Once again though he was tired from his job and he soon found himself back on the pull out sofa laying on his stomach.

It wasn't a sign he wanted or even expected a massage from her, it was more like this bed was better than a normal couch. He even started thinking about leaving it pulled out for if she wanted to nap during the day. A yawn came from his lips and he took the nearby pillow placing it under his head, though it was begging to look like he was more awake then he suspected.

She was wearing her usual shorts and a tank top both fitted to her body nicely. She crawled on top of him sitting on his butt and started to work on the knots in his back she kissed his shoulder blade softly since he had kissed her calve the previous night. She worked on his back for about 30 minutes the same as last night. She slowly crawled off of him her bare thighs had bee pressed against his sides during the massage and lightly grazed the skin of his lower back as she crawled off of him. She sat down with her legs crossed out in front of her. She looked over at him "I hope someday you can leave that job and do something you truly love and perhaps someday I might be able to fulfill my dream of being a model. Perhaps I'm too nice to be a model." she said softly. She layed back on the bed relaxing she looked over at him her legs stretched out in front of him just like the night before.

Her version of nightwear was rather inspiring as well as arousing for him. She really had done a lot for him, and she did seem a bit too nice to be a model, though her looks would get her a fair distance in that field. "I hope you get to do what you want." He said rolling onto his left side to face her. Though her legs had been there he merely laid his head on one of them softly taking her right hand and giving it a rub down with his. Her hands worked so hard around his house and she needed something more from him. More attention, or perhaps something of a conversational nature. Seth hadn't revealed a lot about himself to anyone before he mainly just lived his life day to day. "Is there anything you would like to know about me?" The way it was worded some would think it a sign of ego or a self-centered nature. Though he didn't know if she might have had any hidden inklings that she didn't want to voice.

"tell me a bit about you, but not what the world sees everyday. The man who gets up early and goes to work and comes home. Tell me something that you don't want to share with the rest of the world" she said softly. She watched as he massaged her hand and rested his head on her leg. "I want to know you better the you that doesn't come out very often those weird freak out moment when you feel like just getting up and dancing" she said softly. She smiled down at him and brushed his hair back out of his face. She was kind to him as he had been to her. She felt so close to him despite how little they actually knew each other. She looked him in the eyes, she wanted to make him happy he deserved to be truly happy.

He wondered where to begin about his life. "My Dad was never really around, so my mother is the one who I was raised by." He began trying to go from there. His hands continued to work her's hoping they wouldn't be so strained due to his nearly always tense body. "I was an average student, normally avoiding the attention of others in the class room. I started dating around 17, her name was Amy she had eyes that could change and her hair was often black with some other vibrant color. She died in a car crash two years later, right before graduation. From there I went onto college focusing mainly on law to try and help people, and eventually ended up working for this company." His voice lowered a little bit as the thought about his treatment at his job. "I guess they don't worry about half breeds being smart enough to fight back." He groaned muttering it mainly to himself, though a bit louder than a thought.

Mia looked at him a bit confused by what he said about being a half breed "half breed? what do you mean by that?" she asked softly she shifted laying down so they were face to face. "tell me more about you. Your thoughts your dreams everything. I want to know everything or did me accidently tripping you mess you up worse than I thought" she said softly. She let him keep massaging her hand, her soft smooth hands, her long slender fingers relaxing in his grasp. She made eye contact with him, she found him fascinating. she curled up a bit pulling her knees up a bit.

He had often fallen asleep on his sides with a blanket covering his chest so the markings couldn't be seen on it. He gave off a minor nervous laugh realizing he had said that a bit too loudly. He let out a sigh and sat up exposing his chest, revealing massive markings that connected onto his back. "I'm sure you've noticed these on my back, and how my skin is rather warm all the time? Maybe even that there are times I shiver even when the heater is on." He looked down to try and see his own markings. "These aren't tattoos. I was born with these and they grew as I did. I'm half demon." He confessed though with his saying what he actually was it wasn't pride that came from his lips, in fact it sounded a little like shame. "I have them on my arms as well though I have to cover them with a bit of the demonic magic so it isn't seen at work." Slowly areas of his arm started to turn black and more marks came into view. He sat back down reaching for a blanket to cover himself with. He sat with his back against the backing of the couch and covered himself trying to be warm, the more markings that showed seemed to make him feel colder though this was merely in his head.

Mia moved closer to him "do not look so ashamed you are who you are and this is nothing to be ashamed of. It makes you unique and different" she said softly she looked at the markings "there is no need to hide them from me I think they are fascinating. I like them." she said softly she saw him shivering and looking cold "are you cold?" she asked softly. She moved in closer to him, trying to keep hm warm "I don't want you to ever feel like you have to hide anything around me" she said softly she gently rested her head on his chest. She wanted to help him to feel more confident he deserved it.

Shame couldn't be helped not when it came to his origin. She had moved and nuzzled against his chest causing a bit of confusion within him. It wasn't very often that people associated with a demon full or not. His hand softly rested on her shoulder without his full knowledge. A sigh came from his lips placing his other hand to hold her a bit closer. It was nice to be able to hold someone like this again, though it had been many years and Mia was just a friend. Still he couldn't help think there might be something more to her than he had seen. She had very soft cool skin compared to his, his nose taking in the soft subtleties of her appearance.

She looked up at him and smiled she was happy he was holding her, she liked the feeling of being held close to some one. Him holding her only made her cuddle up closer to him. She felt so relaxed with him, her mind drifted off to last night and how she had woken this morning in his arms. It was a wonderful feeling whether it was intended or not, the feeling of being wanted. "I see nothing here for me to be concerned about demon or not you treat others better than most and that's all that matters is what's inside" she said softly. She gently too her hand placing it on his chest just feeling his heartbeat. Nothing relaxed her more than being able to feel or hear anothers heartbeat if anything she considered it to be a very sensual thing. She nuzzled against him again, she liked the way he held her and she wanted more.

Her words were sweet and he couldn't help himself. His left hand move to lift her chin and give her a soft kiss on the lips. Though it was mostly intended as a light thank you for her once again and the kiss was more of a light graze. His warm right hand rested on her left shoulder.

She leaned into the kiss perhaps it had not been what he had intended with it but it was nice just the same. She removed her hand from his chest to gently rest on his cheek. She leaned into him she hoped he would not be upset with her but for some reason she wanted to kiss him like this is felt right like it was something she was supposed to be doing with him.

It was a bit unexpected when she kissed him back. Her lips were so soft and he continued to rub her back and arms. Seth kissed her back a little deeper getting caught in the moment with her. His warm hands ran down under her arms along the sides of her chest and slowly worked their way down over her hips. Feeling the subtle curve of her ass he realized what was going on pulling away. "S-sorry." he said softly even more embarrassed.

She liked the kiss and had started to add more passion to the kiss when he pulled away, she had enjoyed the feel of his warm hands on her body. She looked at him as if confused when he apologized "there in no need for apology. You did nothing wrong." she said softly she rested her head back on his chest to assure him she was not upset that he had kissed her. If anything she'd liked it so much she wanted more, the feel of his hands on her felt amazing but if he was not ready for that kind of contact she would wait for him. She leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth softly and relaxed leaning against him.

It had felt nice being able to hold her close, and even with her soft kind words he knew that he could be himself. He rested his head on the back of the couch still holding her close. Slowly drifting off to sleep as the day finally caught up with him again. Again he had fallen asleep without even changing into any form of night wear, and it wasn't a habit he intended to have.

She saw him fall asleep she pulled him down so he was more in a laying position and curled up with him, she leaned up kissing his lips softly. She had truly enjoyed that kiss but did not want to push him if he was not ready. She rested her head on his chest and fell asleep. She awoke early the next morning with her hand on his bare chest and her leg on his crotch and his hand on her side but her tank had been hiked up a bit. She blushed a bit but went back to sleep not wanting to move she liked where they were right now.

For the second day in a row he woke to find her in his arms, though the position today was a bit more steamy. He slipped from under her making sure he let her stay in the same position with a pillow so not to disturb her rest. He went into his room dressing in a pair of jeans and a black tank top. Today was his day off though he didn't like to stay in the house. Quietly he walked from his room with a bag but seeing her placement once more he decided that he had an Idea. Opening the bag quietly he pulled his camera out and snapped a picture of her. The light of the room had no need of a flash though the angle he had taken the picture at had been a more intimate sort of one. It had showed that her tank was hiked up a bit and her leg around the pillow indicated she wanted more.

He zipped the camera back up in the back and left his house remaining as silent as he could. About an hour later he found himself at a park taking random pictures of the scenes of people playing with their children but most of his images where that of the natural beauty of the land mixing with the modernization of man. Time passed and he continued to take shot after shot even when the majority of his memory cards were full. He pulled out the final memory card that he had being the fourth one on his person and finished filling it up with shots of the mountains that were about twenty to fourty miles away.

Mia woke up about an hour later and decided to hop in the shower, she scrubbed her body over really good. She climbed out and wrapped a towel around her bodice and dried off she walked out her hair hanging down in long wet tendrils over her shoulders and down her back. She got dressed in a pair of black capris and a fitted navy tshirt. She made the bed and folded it up, she decided to start a load of laundry, she took his clothes out of his room and her own and started a load so that the laundry didn't pile up. She then went to scrub the bathroom cleaning the toilette, the sink, and tub. She tried to keep everything as clean as possible. She then went into the kitchen sweeping the tile and then mopping it. She got quite a bit done in about 2 hours. She sat down on the couch taking a break. She Hoped he would be done at work soon. she wanted to see him again, she enjoyed spending time with him. She walked over to the fridge and looked trying to figure out what she would make tonight for dinner. She stood there thinking for a long moment, she decided she would make a taco salad for them. It was simple enough. She started working on getting all the ingredients ready for the meal. She threw all the ingredients together. Something she wanted more than anything was to kiss him again, his lips had felt so nice against hers. She sighed and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs.

He walked in the door well before his usual time as he normally didn't get off work till after sun set. He was home now and the clock had only been reading six thirty in the evening. He really hadn't dressed to be out so long but a few images at sunset were the last he needed to feel as though he had accomplished his goal for the day."I'm home." He called softly heading down the hallway to his office. His days off were simple enough he either had used them to sleep or he went out for pictures to improve himself with his desire.

He pulled out the four memory cards and began uploading them. When each card was uploaded he sorted them in a variety of folders Some marked 'Sun sets' while another folders held the name of 'Mountains' He had uploaded all of them except for the last card which had been loading as he was sorting the previous one. Once the final card loaded he opened the file of the one he had taken of Mia before he headed out. He hadn't set up the shot of her sleeping he merely just took it and left. Looking at it from an artist's perspective he realized that the image was actually a lot better than the ones he was trying to be professional with.

The way she laid on the sofa bed the posture of her leg, even the minor seductiveness of the way her tank had been hiked up. He opened another image that he had done in a semi professional shoot with a paid model and those had even turned out to be mostly trash. He closed the one with the hired model and went online looking up another professional's work. He was bound to ruin into similar images to compare with. Within minutes he found one that was nearly identical, they remained side by side as he slowly scaned the images with his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom