Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Muse of a Nobody (pony of D. & myself)

Mia nodded "I understand that. I wish I could help but I'm not really good at anything anymore. I can cook a little bit and I can clean but that's all I'm really good for. I found that out the hard way when I got here. No one wants to take pictures of someone like me." she said softly. She took the bag of ice to pour out some of the water and add more ice to it. She brought it back to him. "you should get some sleep."

"Well I don't mind I get paid enough to live off my office work." He watched as she took the ice and returned. "I suppose I can rest some. You go ahead and take the bed until I can arrange for a new one to come in for you." He put the ice under his head and grabbed the sheet that he used to cover the couch. His head was still throbbing lightly but he would live through it.

She looked over at him shaking her head "We can share a bed for now I trust you. You need a good nights sleep come on." she said softly. She gently touch his shoulder. "just tell me you aren't one of those strange people that snores" she said smiling a bit. She was trying to be kind since he was being so kind to her.

"No I don't think I should. I have had a hard time falling asleep lately." He mused softly. I don't know about snoring as I've been the only one here.Though with this sleeping disorder I do often shift around while trying to sleep." He laid his head back on the pillow on the couch. "It might be wiser to just sleep separately."

"oh ok I just didn't want to take over this is your home." she said softly. She looked over at him "well goodnight I will get up early to make you breakfast." she said looking at him smiling a bit. She went off to bed falling asleep quickly.

The week following the meeting with Mia hand gone a little bit smoother than normal. His meals were nearly always made or being finished as he walked in the door. His clothes had always been clean, as was the house. Seth honestly didn't know how he had managed without her. He was always getting off work late for his job and was repeatedly called in on his days off, which left him little to no time to clean after himself. Though he wasn't a messy person things built over the days. and he never could afford someone coming in and cleaning it for him. Even though he had a good job his boss found way to deduct pay from mistakes and such.

Mia looked over at him as he walked in she had fixed some fried rice with turkey sausage, brown rice, broccoli, zuchini, yellow squash, carrots pieces, bean sprouts, and scrambled eggs. She stirred them and added some soy sauce she tried to make some fairly healthy meals for him. She saw him come in "I almost have dinner ready just give me a couple minutes more. How was work?" she asked softly as she looked over at him. She felt so happy and safe here like she was wanted around she had thought about doing this for a living when he decided he no longer needed her.

"The usual." He said softly walking over to the table. "Charlie had me organize the files again and of course gave me what for cause apparently he didn't get the proper file for the Johnson case, which caused him to lose it." He laid his head on his arms a top the table. "I swear He might be the best lawyer around but he sucks at being a boss." His briefcase was set to his left on the floor. "I hate this job." He mused softly.

Mia looked over at him she didn't like the way he was always to miserable, "well maybe you should look into some other options. There's no reason you can't get a job that you love and make the same money you do now if not more." she said softly. She always tried to be supportive of others even though when she still had her dreams she didn't get a lot of encouragement she refused to put down others just because hers didn't come true. "hey I know what will cheer you up we can watch a movie after we eat or play a game or go out for a walk. You could use some fun you earned it" she said softly. She pulled out two plates and a couple of forks and served the fried rice out onto the plates. She carried the food over to the table and set one plate in front of him with a fork and sat down with the other.

"Unfortunately I don't have anything in savings. I get good work yes though It never lasts and Charlie always finds ways to deduct pay from my payroll." He arranged his flatware to the way he liked it. It wasn't anything wrong to him, just a minor mistake she would do by setting the plates from the other end of the table. The idea of a movie seemed alright and since he had spent what was left of his last check on buying a new sofa bed they would be able to sit a bit more comfortably. He didn't mind that he had used the last of his money because it was an easy answer for his problem of one bed. If he had fallen asleep while watching t.v. then Mia had another bed to sleep in, and if he managed to stay up she was able to sleep on a bed instead of a couch.

"well I'm planning to go out and reapply at all the places within a five mile radius again. It's been a week so I need to refresh myself in there systems. Once I get a job I will be able to help out a bit more but for now lets just enjoy some good healthy home made food and a movie. Maybe a shoulder massage during the movie will help you relax" she said softly. She started eating her meal it was good combination of flavors and it was just as healthy as it was flavorful. She looked over at him "how do you like it? I've been experimenting with some foods" she said softly.

He had already started eating about the time she had said something about finding work and he nodded while he chewed. The idea of a movie did interest him, but more of a temptation was the massage she offered. Her words for his food and the flavor came about during his third bite and he nodded once more swallowing it. "It's a lot better than what I am able to cook." He said softly, she had impressed him to no end with her culinary repertoire and her ability to have the means to do so with the little funds he had left to get by.

Mia looked over at him and smiled happily to hear what he said. "I'm glad I'm able to offer you something after how much you have helped me. A few months ago I was living on the streets eating out of trash cans and freezing at night. But you changed all of that when you tripped over me and offered me a place to stay. That means a lot to me. I just hope in time I can make that big of a difference in your life" she said softly. She finished her food and went to the kitchen putting away the left overs and started cleaning the dishes.

Seth wiped his mouth with the napkin as he finished his food. Walking in behind her he set his plate under the running water of the sink, only to place the plate in the dishwasher afterward. "You've already helped me. I'm less stressed than normal. I feel as though I'm sleeping better, and though I can't do anything right at work you manage to seem to use what little pay I had left to give me reasonable meals." He set the near full dishwasher after he had put her plate next to his, then turned it on. Heading back towards the living room he pulled out the sofa bed for the movie, just in case he fell asleep during the massage.

Mia smiled "I'm just glad I can help since no one has hired me yet I have more time to shop for the best deals on good healthy food. A healthy meal will keep you feeling better emotionally and physically. And it will keep you going better at work so you do better so you won't get docked as much pay." she said softly. She was wearing a pair of fitted gym shorts and a tshirt. "now lay on your stomach with a pillow under you chest and I will work on your back and shoulders oh and take off your shirt so i can get a good grip" she said simply she had gottne used to giving him massages it was good for him and his stress level.

He removed his shirt on her request and then placed the pillow under himself. In the few days of her being there he had gotten two massages prior. Both had his shirt on so his tattooed back was never revealed to her. The tattoos started at his shoulders and moved all the way down his back. The depiction of skeleton and tribal type blend of wings. Seth rested his head on another pillow and relaxed more than he had the past two times she did this for him. His body was fit with slender muscles that could be seen and more over felt. His clothing easily able to deceive any who would think him a weak individual.

Mia crawled over top of him sitting on top of his but as she leaned over him gently running her hand up and down his back, she paused for a moment to admire his tattoo "nice tattoo" she said softly. She started to gently work his muscles with the meat of her hand she could feel the tension she had not been able to really get in and loosen up the knots until now. She was sure he would feel much better after this, she ran the meat of her hands firmly up his spine and then the sides of her hands back down the sides of his spine. the put her hands at the top of his spine and worked her thumbs in tight circles slowly working her way down. She had taken some classes before she left home on massage.

Her hands were indeed more skilled on a bare back rather than it being clothed. A light shiver ran down his back as she worked the tension in his upper neck out. Already he could feel himself relaxing a bit more from her technique, and it seemed more and more unlikely that he would be able to watch the movie in it's entirety. Though he shifted slightly to try to work out an area that had failed to pop that was still rather tense and more stiff than any other place in his lower back.

Mia felt the tense area and started working on that area applying pressure with her thumb "inhale and exhale slowly I know it will hurt but keep deep breathing it will help the tension to release." she said softly. She dug her thumbs in more and worked them in slow tight circles. She could feel the tension starting to ease up a bit. She moved to another area once it released and started working on the muscles trying to get him to relax "you are very tense its a good thing I'm here we should do this regularly you have so much stress and I can feel it." she said. She started gently kneading the rest of his back to get him more relaxed she didn't want to work on too many knotts at once she would get a few each night until they were all gone and then all she had to do was keep them from coming back. She gently ran her palms up and down his back it was considered a caress but it often relaxed the muscles that tightened after loosening knotts that were that tight. She wanted to help him relax she cared about him he was her friend. She could feel his heart beat under her hands and the tattoo was a huge turn on for her. She didn't know what but something about him drew her in.

His body began to relax a bit more under the soft working of her hands. It was so easy to feel like this around her. The movie hadn't even been plugged in yet and his day had already begun improving. It was a shame though that he was going to have to sleep in a few more hours just to get up and go through hell once again.

"I want to help you be happy as you have done for me. As soon as I get a job I want you to find something you enjoy doing and I will help to make sure that happens" she said softly she continued to gently work his back for a few more minutes 30 minutes was about her max before her hands started to get tired "feel better?" she said softly. She climbed off of him and sat down on the bed next to him. Her exposed legs laying right in front of him. She always kept herself clean he had even picked up a few more feminine things for her like a razor and some fresh clothes. She walked over popping in a comedy and sat back down relaxing.

The feeling of her hands had felt wonderful on his back but once she stopped he realized how she had been sitting on him. Then he felt her legs against bare sides and just how warm they had felt. When she moved off him and placed her legs in front of him He couldn't help himself. He kissed her legs softly as a thank you for everything she had done for him in the past week. He watched her walk over to the dvd player and plug in the movie. Truth be told he hadn't had much time to sit down and watch his t.v. but with her help he was able to do more. "Take your time with the job. I know it isn't easy, so don't force yourself into a job you won't enjoy." He felt himself growing even more tired but a relaxed tired as he started watching the movie though he didn't get past the first fifteen minutes. About halfway through the movie he started shivering in his sleep. Even though it was on the warmer side he always seemed to be cold or need at least two blankets to sleep.

Mia relaxed next to him and the day of cleaning and cooking caught up with her she passed out shortly after he did in her sleep she felt him shivering and curled up closer to him cuddling with him. She rested her head on his chest, she always curled up with anything close that was warm to her. She sighed softly in her sleep, she woke early the next morning and blushed slightly seeing what had happened and apparently at some point during the night they had ended up cuddling with his arm around her and her resting against his chest. She smiled and went back to sleep it felt nice to be cuddled and she didn't want it to stop.

Seth had a dream where they had curled up together and shared a few kisses. Though the kisses didn't happen he woke to find himself behind held by her with his arm around her. He went to move to get dressed for work though he felt her apply a bit more pressure to his chest. It felt like she knew it was him and didn't want him to leave. He had to go to work though so he slipped himself from under her and gave a soft thank you kiss on her forehead. "I'll be back tonight rest well."

Mia was so tired but woke shortly after he left. She went to the bathroom and showered. She cleaned up a few things an started a load of laundry. She got dressed in a pair of jeans and fairly nice but casual top. She put on a pair of sneakers and hurried out the door with her key, she spent a few hours reapplying for jobs. She hurried home to start some dinner and change out the laundry she had gotten a lot done today. She started a batch of impossible cheese burger pie. Which had lean ground beef, whole wheat biscuit mix, chopped broccoli, chopped carrots, spinach, and some cheddar cheese. She put it in the oven so ti would be ready by the time he got home.

Back
Top Bottom