Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Muse of a Nobody (pony of D. & myself)

"I'll live." He said as his back was to her. The feeling of her kissing his shoulders calmed him a bit more. He put his shirt on as she turned him around, his lips meeting hers. Seth wasn't exactly passionate right this second but he put himself into the kiss for her. A groan came from his lips as his forced his markings on his arms to 'disappear' once again. Pain always came when he hid who he was, an unfortunate down side to being half demon. The words 'I love you' came from her and it made him smile, how long had it been since he heard that?

Thoughts of the last time he had truly opened up to someone came flooding back to his mind. She had left him without a reason and a few months later he had found out why. The last woman he loved turned around and hurt him to hide the fact that she was dying. He was afraid to say it again, at least at this point. He pulled away from the kiss and gave her another soft peck on the lips. "I'll see you when I get home then Babe."

She smiled back at him and went back to finish the photo shoot. A few hours later the shoot was over and she changed into a pair of boxers and a tank top. She picked up her phone and called her boss informing him what had happened today. She told him about how her boyfriend was assaulted by several men when he was just trying to enter his own home to change clothes. Her boss told her that the photographer was going to be let go and they would be trying out some of the interns until they could find a permanent replacement. She thanked him and hung up her phone. She leaned against the counter sighing heavily. She decided she would make some irish stew with lamb for him she felt terrible about what had happened today, she wanted to try to make it up to him. She went in and lit some candles and went in doing her hair and makeup pulling on the red dress he had bought for her. She walked out to the kitchen he should be home soon.

Seth groaned as the front door opened. He wasn't too thrilled about the last welcome he got when he walked into his house. His tie and white work shirt had already been removed and hanging in his left marked arm. There wasn't much he was looking forward to beside being able to be next to her. He went from the living room to his bedroom removing the rest of his clothing heading into the shower. Somehow the negativity of the photo-shoot had remained in his living room, a bit of childish wishing hoped it wouldn't follow him just by him closing the door.

Mia heard him come in and smiled she blew out the candles as she heard the shower turn on, she smirked sneaking into the room and removing her clothing. She waited to hear the door slide closed. She slipped into the bathroom and climbed into the shower behind him. She gently started to kiss his shoulder blades "welcome home." she said softly. Her body pressed gently against his as she gently caressed his markings, she was always turned on by the sight of them. She leaned up kissing and playfully nipping the back of his neck. "I made dinner" she whispered.

He sighed trying to relax himself as the warm water ran over his skin. Not being entirely focused on what was going on around him he hadn't heard the shower door open. The water the only thing seeming to make noise until he felt the touch of her cool hands on his back. Her bare body pressed against his back as her lips moved over his shoulders.A smile came to his lips for a few seconds as she spoke. "I know beautiful." He said softly taking her right hand off his arm to bring it to hi lips while his back was still to her. "I needed a shower." He said softly ignoring the fact of what had happened earlier. It wasn't a lie he did need a shower, but that wasn't the reason he got in there. He needed to relax because his mind kept dealing with the incident that happened.

She smirked "perhaps we have some time for some extra special attention before dinner" she said softly. She grabbed his shoulder to turn him to face her. She pushed him softly against the wall as she kissed him deeply and passionately for several moments then she slowly started to kiss her way down his chest she wanted to cheer him up. She gently reached down stroking his length softly, she wanted to see if he would let her do this since she had not with him before. She wanted to pleasure him and only him right now. She wanted him to feel better.

He felt her hands over his body then he was turned around. The hot water running over his body as her hands moved to slip along his length. A moan came form his lips as she wanted to help him. Special attention was nice but he had always ended up pleasing her by the time it was over. The cold tile on his back caused him to jump slightly until he got used to it. "Baby." He mused softly as he grew harder from her touch.

She smirked up at him and ran the tip of her tongue playfully along his length, she then gently took his head into her mouth working her tongue in slow tight circles around him, as she ran her hand up and down his length she wanted him to be pleasured. She loved him so much she knew he deserved much more than this after what happened today and she was goign to make sure that tonight would get a good start on all he deserved.

A moan came from his lips as she ran her tongue over him. The way she ran her hands up and down his body caused a louder moan came from his lip. "God Mia." He shifted unwillingly against the wall pushing himself deeper by slipping slightly. Perhaps it wasn't so wise for her to do that while he was leaning against the wall. He switched the shower to the tub so they could be a bit more comfortable and not risk any injury. He sat himself on the edge of the tub. "I'm sorry Mia I didn't mean to slip. Are you alright?"

She gagged a bit as he slipped pushing further into her mouth, she let him sit down and then continued what she had been doing, she gradually worked him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She wanted to pleasure him and to make him cum, then they would eat their meal then she would have her way with him in bed they both needed something after todays events they were both pretty stressed out. Him from the beating and a boss that treated him horribly and her from a new career and everything seeming to be on a fast track.

Without a word she had gone back to work on him. Moans filling the air from the bathroom as he felt himself grow closer and closer. "Mia, fuck babe." He moaned. He grew harder in her mouth as she kept working at him with her mouth. "MIA, God Babe. Can't hold it." Seth moaned loudly trying to hold himself but a few seconds later he couldn't shooting his load.

She swallowed what he let loose in her mouth she walked over to the sink and took some water in her mouth and swished it around repeating this several times. She slowly turned and leaned on the counter panting slightly as she looked over at him, she was not sure entirely what he would think of her after the event of today but she hoped that it would not be negative. She loved him she wasn't ready to fully admit it to him yet but she would soon she knew that much. She closed her eyes continuing to lean on the counter.

Seth rinsed himself off with the tub water that had been building up. He stepped from the shower as she rinsed her mouth. He moved from the tub letting it drain as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. His lips kissing her shoulders and up to her neck. "So beautiful." He said softly as he continued to kiss over her body.

She blushed and smiled as she felt his lips on her skin, "we should eat some dinner while it's still hot." she said softly. She slowly pulled away pulling on a tshirt weight robe, tieing it loosely around her waist. She looked over her shoulder at him a cute little smile on her face "come on. I think you will like what I made for us. It's healthy and tastey as always." she said softly. She slowly made her way back to the kitchen and served up two bowls of the irish stew with lamb.

Seth placed his shorts on leaving everything else from his body. Something told him they weren't finished for the night. He followed her to the kitchen though where she placed the dishes wasn't working for him. Normally they ate across from each other but tonight he didn't want that. Moving his dish to a seat next to her he interrupted her meal kissing her deeply. "Babe." HE wanted to tell her how much he cared for her but he had explained why he didn't want to say those three words this early.

She smiled as he moved the bowl so he could sit next to her and her smile only got wider as he kissed her deeply, she kissed him back her eyes closing a bit. When he broke the kiss to speak she knew what he meant when he stopped at babe. She rested her hand on the side of his face "I know. You don't have to say it. Actions speak louder than words" she said with a smile. She nuzzled her face gently against his, then started to eat. She knew he wanted to say the same thing she wanted to say to him but neither of them were ready.

He kissed her once again when she said she knew. His hand resting on her hip for a good minute as they kissed once again. Once he pulled from the kiss he went to eating the food she made. It was a good taste and it wasn't very often he ate lamb. He nuzzled into her ever one and a while while he ate. "So good." he mused rubbing his stomach since he had finished filling it.

She smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You know what the key ingredient to give it the flavor is. It's Guinness not a lot but just enough to add flavor." she said smiling. She kissed him deeply and passionately once she finished her meal, then pulled away to put away the left overs putting them in the fridge. She ran back to his room with a big smirk on her face, she stopped in the door way leaning on the frame "come on over we aren't done yet we haven't had desert" she said laughing playfully as she called him to her with her finger.

He smiled watching her bend over putting away the left overs. God her body was so perfect the way she shifted her weight putting the food away. He leaned against the door beckoning to him with a finger which caught his attention long before her words processed. Seth moved from the kitchen to her side softly pinning her to the frame of the door. "Dessert huh? And what happens if we just skip to an early morning breakfast?" His left hand moved it's way down her hip over the back of her ass giving it a firm squeeze.

"ooh sounds fun to me" She said softly she used the frame to arch her back pressing her hips firmly against his, she loved it when he dominated her, she loved how he was not afraid to take charge. He made her feel like her body was burning from within with all the sensations and pleasure he made pulse through her body. "I think I want my desert or perhaps early breakfast right now" she whispered and nipped at his lower lip playfully.

He lifted her leg and pushed himself closer to her. The only thing left between them being pushed down by his other hand. His body reacting to the way she had beckoned for him. Without asking he took her right her pushing himself into her while he held her leg up. His lips moving to suck on her neck as he began to ravage her body.

She moaned in pleasure "you always feel so good" she whispered in his ear she arched her back and wrapped her arms around his neck using that to pull herself up wrapping her legs around his hips. She loved the feel of his body against hers, Her body with each move he made she craved more of him. She rolled her hips as she held onto him tightly, She kissed him deeply and passionately slipping her tongue into his mouth letting her eyes fall closed.

Seth groaned lightly hitting his had on the wall. God the past four months had really kicked him in the ass. Charlie had fired him leaving him to fend for himself with what money he had saved up in his bank account. Though it left Seth with a lot more time to work on his photography, it still left him with the problem of him not supporting himself. He really had a few problems since Mia started her career, now it wasn't anything she did it was her friends.

For the past two months Mia's friends had been planting little tid bits of things into his mind. Things like Mia was using him for his house and what money he had. At first Seth ignored them thinking it was just a bunch of crap but as the months went on and he seen how close she was with her friends doubt had built up in his mind. Everything they had was slowly drifting away from him, as the lies became reality. Today he had taken an offer from one of her friends by hooking him up with another aspiring model, like Mia had been when he first met her.

He had taken many shots of her ninety percent of which were clothed while the other was more sexual in nature she was still fully dressed under the drape he used. Now the hours had gone by many times and he was tired. Showing the young woman to the door he went to bed. Mia still hadn't come back yet but he figured she would lay in bed with him when she got home. A few minutes later Seth was passed out on his bed in the room dressed comfortably. Unknowing to him his 'model' knew about the key and had been sent there for the task she was doing, Sneaking into his room for when Mia would arrive.

The model slipped into his bed once her clothes were removed, she cuddled in close to him to make sure it looked real for when Mia came home. She looked around knowing Mia would be home any minute, and this would get the exact reaction that her friends had wanted.

Mia had been hearing things from her friends but she never took them seriously, she knew he cared for her he just wasn't ready to tell her he had been hurt and she knew he wanted to be cautious and she understood that. She had grown very attached to him since they started to get closer, she had fallen in love with him, she wanted to tell him how she felt, but wanted to wait till she knew he was ready to hear it.

Mia was exhausted from a long day at work, her day had been so busy she just wanted to go up and snuggle up to the one she loved. She walked into the house and headed to their room, she opened the door walking inside, she made her way to the closet she turned the light on inside the closet, she turned to look over at her love when she saw some one else moving next to him, she walked over flipping on the bedroom light. She saw the woman in bed next to him her lip quivered as it set in what was going on. "Seth...Hhhh...How could you?...I thought we meant something to each other. And here you are in bed with another girl. I loved you and you do this to me" she shouted at him looking very hurt as tears ran down her cheeks. She grabbed her coat and ran out heading over to her friends house. She knocked on the door and entered crying on her friends shoulder once her friend opened the door.

Back
Top Bottom