Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Adrian smiled. "Repeat after me."

"With sacred steel in hand I swear upon the name of Saint Soleil and the Ever-Guiding Light...

...to protect the innocent and uphold the dignity of sentient life, to serve justice and truth in all things and to conduct myself fairly and honorably...

...to stop evil whenever and where it breeds, to help others, to refuse the temptations of indifference and complacency, to put others before myself...

...to be true to myself and to those I love, to look for the good in the world and nurture it and to shine light into the dark corners of the world.

All this I swear, as a deputy of the Soleillan Knights. May the Light protect me, and may I fear no darkness."

Once done, Adrian would smile at Erica. "Congratulations, deputy. I am proud to have you by my side in this."

Erica dutifully repeated the phrases Adrian said, returning the knight's smile when finished. "Thank you, Sir Adrian. It's an honor to be a deputy to a Soleillan Knight." She left her hand on the amulet for a moment, feeling the details of the cool metal, before removing it. The dragoness looked to her lover as if to encourage him to go ahead and become Adrian's deputy.

"Pffffffft, lighten up cupcake!" Lena scritched the tummy of the knife wielding kitten. "Let's see, my name is Lena, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd I just popped out of the warp where me and Doomy were having tea and strumpets with Slaanesh. He/she kinda straddles multiple genres of fiction, so I was doing sci-fi shit for a while. You know, firin' mah layzors. Anyway, pretty sure that Slaanesh is bros with your Lord of Whatever. Or hoes. It's all relative."

At Shaina's invitation, Quinn took her pink flesh between his lips, suckling feverishly. As her milk drained into his mouth, he began to grope the other breast, milking it as he pumped into her. He was becoming enamored with the changling. He wanted nothing more than to grant her children.

In a brilliant glow of light, Lugae awoke to find himself in the back of the AFK cart. He felt something flowing through him, like he had gotten stronger while he was AFK. Slowly, he pulled himself up, wondering just where he was.

"It's all relative."

"Riiight..." Alex drawled. "Suuuure... It's all relative." He shook his head, giving his attention back to Rosethorn. "Where were we?"

"I'll show you relative..." Lena began, one of her brand new noodle-arms arching up, poised to strike. But, fuck it. Butt-fuck it, more specifically. Instead of making with the noodle rape, she got up and looked around. Having no idea where the hell she was, she merely shrugged and activated her hearth-stone or whatever the similar but legally distinct for copyright reasons device was called in this realm. As the device's casting time counted down, she gathered up all the kittens in their box and they all instantly teleported back to the AFK cart.

"Well, I'm back and I have kittens," Lena said. The one little guy reached out and shanked a random NPC with his knife. "Fuck yeah dot jay-peg."

Lugae blinked curiously as Lena appeared with a set of apparently homicidal kittens. "Hello Miss Lena," he said, climbing from the cart, "It's been a while. How are you?" He never really got the chance to get to know her.

"Oh, you know," Lena said. "Doing things and stuff in places. My kitten totally has a knife; it's pretty sweet." As if on cue, the fluffy little guy waved his blade around in an adorably menacing fashion. "He's a natural at this. You're the blue mage, right?"

Even though it was waving around a knife, that kitten was just too adorable. He would have petted it would it not result in the loss of something. "Yeah, that's me," he responded to her question. "Though I've been out for a while, I'm ready to get back into the game."

Lena dumped out the box of kittens, letting the little fluffballs scatter into the nooks and crannies of the city. "Be free!" she cried, and very soon the little guys had started up a kitten crime ring known throughout the land for its adorable brutality. The little one with the knife stuck around, though, and climbed up Lena's leg to nestle in her boobs. "Cutest murderer ever," she said proudly. "So! Blue dood. Whatcha wanna do?"

Lugae pondered for a moment, trying to think of what she'd like to do. "We can go fight some monsters," he suggested. The idea of killing things would appeal to the kitten, and he wanted to test out his new abilities.

Shiana moaned at the wonderful feeling of her milk being sucked out of her breast while she got fucked. Her own body reabsorbed what was leaking out of her other tit which meant that Quinn could have as much fun as he wanted with her boobs. All this pleasure made Shiana closer and closer to reaching her climax. She wrapped her legs around the young priestess and enveloped his body with her own. It looked like she was attempting to literally get him into her body, but she was pulling him closer so he could penetrate her womb and shoot his semen directly into her deepest parts to ensure that she got pregnant.

Lilith had fallen asleep, but she woke up after a short while and got dressed. "Sooo...what are we going to do now?" This was the first in a long time that she was sore after having sex. The succubus had noticed that she was still in control of Magnolia's body even after she had passed out. This was strange, normally she would be back inside her prison right now instead of still being outside of it. Lilith wouldn't complain about this and planned to enjoy her stay as long as she could, but sooner or later she would have to feed of sexual energy again.

Quinn panted and groaned as he pumped into her, gulping down her milk. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, his head kissing the entrance to her womb. He had never had sex like this before. It was incredible!

Shiana could get addicted to the feeling of having someone being inside her and push with the head of his cock against the entrance of her womb. She pulled Quinn even closer to herself and made him penetrate her cervix when she came. A slimy tentacle slithered nto his ass and pressed against his prostate to milk his semen out of his balls until he was completely dry.that way the chance of her becoming pregnant would be very high.

(Hmm... been almost two months since anyone posted here... Bringing it to the top, just for kicks. Not really expecting anything to happen.)

Lena sat in a trendy, upscale cafe on the main street of Averndell, sharing an overpriced latte with Cervantes, her adorable knife-wielding kitten. So fluffy. It had been a while since she'd been on any adventures, instead spending most of her time selling her sweet elven ass so that she could afford the overpriced lattes to which she'd become accustomed. They weren't nearly as good as healing potions, though. She already missed the high of healing magic. Maybe she could find another group and go on an adventure. One with lots of stabbing, and hence lots of delicious heals.

Gale walked into the cafe and sat in a darker corner of the room. He was observing, being a tad bit rude and not even greeting his former party member when he walked in. Where was she? Where was that woman who worked for him? He had to find her and ask her questions. Be it through tongue or through blood.

As if on cue, Rosethorn then entered. She skipped her way over to the counter and ordered herself a similar latte to Lena, and sat at a table near the other elf, humming merrily as if she had just seen a friend of a few years. The elf archer then withdrew an arrow from her quiver and twirled it around like a marching baton, waiting for her order to show.

Gale leapt up, disguising himself in his shadow magic and creeping forward. He reached her, was ready to strike, and just as he was about to, he found an arrow lodged in his side. Rosethorn laughed a bit and twisted it. "You lost your touch, Gale. Or was it Gust?" She looked away to ponder and twisted the arrow some more, much to the pain of the assassin. Shrugging, Rosethorn withdrew the arrow, and Gale fell over, bleeding from the wound as the wood elf received her latte and began to drink.

"Pretty sure it was just 'Blow'," Lena butted in, giving her kitty some scritches when he rolled over and presented his tummy. "As in, 'this guy blows at being all assassin-y and stuff.'" Cervantes threw a tiny knife at Gale while he was down, because he was just that adorably vicious.

"So what's your thing, fellow knife-eared slut? Just really into arrows?"

Rosethorn looked at the other elf with amusing disdain. Knife-eared slut? That was certainly a new one for the wood elf. She liked this kitty loving elf already. "Well, my thing used to be speaker for the Lord of Darkness. but that...erm...fell through." A giggle left the archer before the bloody arrow was returned to its quiver. It might just be lucky. "So now, I walk around, killing people and just generally enjoying the circle of life. Birth, life, death. Birth, life, death." She spun a circle in the air with a finger as she repeated the phrase. "I think sex is in there somewhere too."

Míchon, Erica, and Alexander walked into the café talking and laughing like old friends despite their previous hatred of each other.

The dark elf was the first to notice the other three. "Hey, guys! It's been a while!" he called out as he approached their table.

Erica followed him, a hand on her swollen tummy. Even though the other storyarch was over, the dragoness was still pregnant with Gale's child. "Well, look at that! It seems we all were booted to the nearest safe spot!"

Alex was the last of the trio to approach. "Looks like we're all on the same side now... possibly," the young wizard muttered, trying to ignore the sickeningly cheerful way Míchon and Erica greeted them.

Gale felt the wound on his side worsen but managed to stand, holding it with blood pouring out. Before everyone (especially Erica) freaked out, he held out a hand. "My fault. I was out of practice and tried to sneak up on Rosethorn. Got stabbed in the side."

"Feh," Alex scoffed. "An easy fix." He cast a quick healing spell at the assassin, sealing the man's wound. "Not a big deal." He pointed at the dragoness. Or, more specifically, her rounded middle. "What is a big deal, though, is that! I didn't know that humans and dragons could produce offspring! That's awesome!"

The wizard earned a glare from the dragoness that, if weaponized, could kill instantly. "Of course we can produce offspring, dumbass. We can have sex, can't we?" she growled.

"So yeah," Lena said, "We're pretty much all having sex and getting preggers, stabbing each other, petting some adorable fuzzy tummies." She stopped in the middle of her rant to give Cervantes the full attention of both her hands. "Who's a fuzzy murder ball? Who's got the fuzziest tummy? You, that's who! Uh, er...sorry. He's hard to resist. So hey, I don't even know some of you guys. I think I was in the Warp for a while while everyone was having meaningful story progressions."

Shade was lonely. Lonely and bored. She hated being bored. She sprawled dejectedly on her dark throne. "Well, guess I'll take a walk into town..." she said to the tentacles that waved gently around the room like seaweed in a gentle current. "Maybe I'll bring home someone to play with! Though I suppose I should get dressed first..."

With a wave of her hand, Shade's simple, comfortable clothes transformed into a slinky black dress that showed quite a bit of cleavage. Her makeup changed, too, lightening her face and applying violet lipstick and eye shadow that complemented her bright pink eyes. Her raven hair straightened itself out perfectly. Before leaving the throne room, she conjured a mirror so that she could look herself over. She looked exactly like the badass evil sorceress queen everyone thought she was. She sighed. "Looks like I'm gorgeous as always. Now I guess it's time to go into town for a drink!"

-------

The walk into town was a long one, but Shade didn't mind. Though of course it was more impressive for a sorceress to simply appear in a place, maybe with a puff of smoke and a loud bang, it took too much energy. It was easier to walk, and she wasn't really TRYING to scare everyone today, though she would probably do that anyway. She had quite a reputation, and most people knew her on sight.

At last, she reached the outskirts of town. A few older women were standing in the street gossiping, and the instant they saw the black-clad sorceress, they gasped and immediately ran for shelter. Idiots. Shade wasn't interested in careworn hags like them, and would only use her magic on them if they caused her trouble. No, her prey was much younger and prettier than any of them.

When she arrived at the tavern, Shade practically threw the door open, then walked in like she owned the place. The reaction was about what she expected. The townsfolk were all shocked into silence. As she approached the bar, she took note of the unusual band of... well, she assumed they were travelers or adventurers or something of that nature. She hadn't seen them before, though it had been a long time since she had come into town, so maybe they were just new.

Back
Top Bottom