Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She managed to stop gagging after she got used to it. She moaned against his cock, running her tongue over his shaft every time he thrust into her throat.

A huge hand gripped the back of her head, forcing her down, her face slapping against his musky fur.

She considered herself lucky she was able to not give up during this. She honestly wanted to make Donovan proud for some reason. Possibly because he promised he'd knock her up when the eggs were gone. She looked up at the beast as he forced her down on his cock.

He almost seemed to grin, unloading a massive load of thick, creamy, musky spunk down her throat.

She groaned against his cock, swallowing as much as she could before it spilled out of her mouth. She got out of his grip and smiled softly. She turned around and got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air.

He gave a deep groan, almost a laugh, gripping her hips and pulling her ass back against his cock, his stocky legs too short to thrust.

She heard him let out a sound that almost sounded like a laugh. She looked back at her, her tail swaying to move her pheromones towards her him. She moaned and moved one of her hands to rest against her abdomen where the eggs were.

His cock throbbed as he caught her scent, pulling her back harder onto his massive cock, burying every into into the woman's ass.

She realized what she could do to the beast. She bucked her hips and moaned out loudly. She continued to move her tail so he could smell her scent even more.

His cock seemed to swell longer and thicker inside her, his balls visibly growing and he pulled her ever faster onto his shaft.

She started to stop moving her tail when she felt his cock swelling inside of her. She whimpered slightly as he stretched her out. She didn't stop moaning, though. They only picked up as he pulled her faster against his cock.

She gasped and whimpered as his cock widened. "T-too much." She complained, trying to dig her nails into the ground.

He bellowed, unloading into her, seed pumping from his cock like powerful bursts from a garden hose.

She let out a cry as he unloaded his seed into her. She arched her back and panted softly. It was so much. She bit her lip and sank back down onto the floor, trying to regain her breath.

She reached back to push it off of her. She didn't want anymore. It was way too much, and her womb was hurting. Maybe the eggs were ready after this.

She panted softly and rested her head on the tile. A hand went to her abdomen to rub her sore stomach and womb. "H-hey, Donovan. Do you think it's time for these eggs to go?"

"An hour? That's crazy." She groaned. She rose to her feet and let the cum dribble down her thighs from her ass. She held a hand to to her stomach. "So how many did he put in me again? The eggs?"

"A dozen, maybe more, my dear." He helped her stand, the large beast leaving. "It varies depending on the size of your womb."

"O-oh. God. I didn't know this would hurt." She said as she rubbed her stomach. She sighed softly and started to walk out. "So, for an hour I have to wait until these things are out of me?"

"That helps. I guess. What do we do for an hour? I'm going to get bored pretty fast if we don't do anything." She suggested, starting to walk wherever he would allow her to.

Back
Top Bottom