Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

Her ears twitched at the sound of the creature groaning. It pleased her that she was doing something nice. She followed his instructions, doing what he said. "Ooh. They feel full." She giggled softly.

He shifted his knot hand, letting it press against the beast's balls. "No dear, around the knot, not his balls, but keep a little contact, the next step will start when you feel them tense and draw closer to his body."

She felt a little embarrassed she got it worng. She moved her hand to the correct spot and did it there. "What will we do when he starts cumming?"

"Pick up the jar with one hard, gently squeeze the knot with the other, clenching in time with his spurts."

She grabbed the jar and waited for the canine's cock to start cumming. She bit her lip slightly and smiled softly.

He pulled another jar up, slowly squeezing the knot, both cocks starting to spurt watery blue seed.

She was a little surprised by the sudden action of the cocks spurting out its seed. She remembered what he said and squeezed the knot slowly between spurts.

The beast seemed full up, nearly filling both jars before he was finished cumming. "Very nicely done." He smiled.

She felt pleased she had managed to do something like this. She held the jar in her hands. "Thank you." She beamed. "What else is in store for me today?" She asked.

She thought about it. "Let's see it." She smiled brightly, happy to assist the beast that was pent up.

He nodded, taking the cerberus from the room. He returned alone. "I've put in the request, this one takes a little work. Quick warning, you're going to be filled and soaked by the time you're done, and his cum will be quite thick and strong."

She rose from the stool, holding both of the jars. She looked at Donovan when he came back without the Cerberus. She nodded her head and tilted her head. "Where do you plan on having him...you know...fuck me? I have eggs in here, so I though it'd be in the ass." She murmured.

"Mouth to ass would be preferred." She smiled and handed him one of the jars. "I guess we should get ready, I suppose."

A young woman entered the room, taking the jars and leaving. "Those will need refrigeration. If you like, I'll help you get your ass nice and slick."

She looked at the woman who took the jars from her. She smiled softly and looked at him. "Sure. I'm sure it'll help." She didn't know what he meant by helping, but it sounded like something fun.

He let his cock slide out, coated in a lubrication slime. "It's not impregnating you, but I think you'll enjoy it."

A smile pulled on her lips as she watched his cock slide out. She was unsure what position to do, so she got on her hands and knees, looking back at him.

He smirked, hands slowly running down her back, coming to rest on her hips, his prehensile cock rubbing slowly against her tight pucker.

She remembered the alien from her first time. She blushed softly and looked at him. She smiled and rocked her hips slowly against his cock.

He straightened out his cock, thrusting smoothly, deeply into her, coating her inner walls easily with slime.

She let out a sound of pain. Though the first beast had stretched her out, her hole was still tight. She took a deep breath before rocking her hips.

"Sorry dear, a little too much?" He asked, slowing down, thrusting smoothly into her ass, letting his cock squirm against her inner walls.

Her breathing quickened slightly, but she managed to calm down. "N-no. It's fine. You can continue." She said, smiling at him and rocking her hips, encouraging him to continue.

Back
Top Bottom