Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"Heh, biggest trouble for you may be not drinking it." He teased, helping her up from the table.

"There's always ways to get over that." She chuckled as she stood up. She held his arm and rubbed her belly. "Just wondering, is there anything else for today?"

"Let me check." He led her to a panel in the wall, showing her to place her hand upon it. "This will allow you to move more freely in the facility, provided you maintain your good behavior." He tapped something, an image coming up of a blue canine, about the size of a small horse, with three panting heads. "Why don't we have you practice collection?"

She followed him by waddling to the panel. She splayed her hand. The webbing between her fingers were transparent. "Ahh. That's nice." She flexed her fingers as she rested it against her abdomen. She looked at the beast, a canine that was large, but wasn't. "Sure. I want to get good at these things." She answered, her ears shifting to the side.

He smiled. "Wonderful, this will just be for oral, by the way." He hit a button to shut off the panel, helping her walk down the halls of the facility. "I'm glad to see you're starting to be interested in this."

She listened to him and nodded. It made sense considering what she looked like now. She carefully followed him through the halls. She was surprised how considerate he was being. "Well, I have to accept what happens."

"Some take to it easier than others." Her led her through a metal hallway, into a large room with a floor made of grass. He set out a short stool for her. "Sit, I'll go get him."

"I guess I'm one of the easy ones." She said mostly to herself. She followed Donovan through the metal hallway. She studied it, making a mental picture. She took a seat on the stool and nodded. "I'm not going anywhere." She joked, looking around the room.

He chuckled, leaving the room and returning with the Cerberus on a leash, leading it over to her. "He's pent up." Donovan chuckled, tying the canine in place and handing her a large specimen jar. "Go ahead and do both." He said, referring to the dual sheaths the hound held.

She hummed softly, swinging her legs against the stool. She looked at the Cerberus that he brought in. She took the large jar from him. She held it, a little uncertain what she should do. She glanced at the two sheaths the creature had. She wasn't sure whether she should use her mouth or use her hands for both.

Once again, her skin turned a light shade of red. "Y-yeah. There's two, so I thought the best way to get both of them at the same time would be with my hands." She said quietly.

He moved up another stool, sitting beside her. "Sadly that wouldn't be much help with a canine, I can teach you if you'd like."

She felt so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do. She glanced at him and nodded. "That'd be helpful." She looked at the creature once more, her tail swaying behind her.

He smiled, reaching up to run his fingers over one of the blue furred sheathes. "Just follow my lead dear."

She quickly followed his lead, her fingers copying his movements. "Like this?" She asked, in need of reassurance that she was doing the right thing. She was extremely grateful that Donovan was willing to teach her.

"Yes." Two red tips soon emerged from the sheath. "Just the sheath for now, wait until he's fully erect."

She nodded slowly. She saw the red tips sprouting from the sheath. She blushed slightly and continued moving her fingers over the sheath. "So, wait for all of his cock to be out of the sheath?"

He nodded as both slid further out, starting to dribbled pre as the knots slid out. "Now get your hands nice and slick."

She watched the cock fully slide out. She listened to him and moved her hands over the cock until she reached the head. Her hands were soon slick with the beast's precum.

He nodded, his fingers slick and slowly rubbing the shaft. "Now just keep stroking, until his knot begins to swell."

She stroked the shaft as her hands wrapped around it. She nodded when he spoke. "All right." Her eyes fell to his knot. She stroked a little more vigorously.

The creature groaned, both knots visibly swelling. "Now, one hand behind the knot, wrap around it and apply gentle pressure." His other hand continued to stroke the shaft.

Back
Top Bottom