Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

"Yesss...." she said as she started to kick a foot at the ground. She was enjoying the way he dominated her, with pure excitement she howled out a moan feeling another build up. "Can i please cum when i need to..." her body was starting to tensing up from her beginning to hold it back.

"you can cum when I say you can" Max said thrusting harder as she tensed then started pulling her tail again and squeezed her tit pinching her nipple every so often enjoying the sounds of her excitement and pleasure

Joanna whimpered out.. "uh.. yes... sir..." She moaned and kicked the ground more. after a good twenty mins more when she was so close to not being able to handle anymore of the holding back, she tried to pull away. her body was covered in sweat, it was so tense he could tell she was and had been holding back.

Max pulled her back by her tail while thrusting into her hard and said "would you like to cum?" then pulled Joanna up so her back was pressed against him and bit her neck while thrusting even harder lifting her slightly off her feet with each push

"Yes.... Please..." of course she was leaking horribly, her hands would reach up as her claws shifted back to fingernails and grip into his hair as he bit her neck. each time her feet left the floor he would hear a squeal like pleasurable moan that followed with a soft scrape at his scalp with her short nails.

Max stopped biting Joanna for a moment and said "and what do we do when we want something? let alone really want something" then started biting the other side of her neck and thrusted harder lifting her up further as his cock started to tingle with pleasure

joanna screamed out "We ask nicely.. Pleas max may i cum.. I really want to.. i need to..." still gripping his scalp and hair.

"let me think about it" Max smiled and started taking Joanna completely of the ground and pulling her tail hard with each thrust then began rubbing her slit fast and pinching her clit hard

Joanna squealed and moaned. her toes would curl in the air as he held her up and her tail wrapped his arm as he held it. with a little anger that he said he was going to think about it more she growled out "that's not fair.. i did everything you asked... please.. oh..." her free hand reached for his to pull away from her aching clit and slit that was ready to explode.

"life often isn't fair my dear, but go ahead" Max moaned as he could feel pressure starting to build within him and started thrusting faster into Joanna

joanna knew he was right and shook her head no "No.. not yet.." pushing his hand back to her aching core she shivered. her toes curled more making little cracking sounds.

Max smiled and withdrew his claws as much as he could and slowly started fingering her and played with her clit using his thumb then thrusted even faster and pulled her tail even harder

Joanna would moan and scream out in pleasure. she wanted to wait and show him she could listen. it was hard for her cause she was enjoying it so much.

Max continued to thrust hard into Joanna as he got closer to his release and bit her neck again while fingering her faster trying to cause her as much pleasure as he could before she lost it completely smiling at every moan and scream she produced

Joanna started to notice something about him, she could feel him almost like throbbing in her in a great way as he thrust in her ass. scratching and pulling at his hair and scalp more from the reactions of his biting.

Max thrusted and bit her even harder trying to drive her even higher before he let her have her release and his own which was approaching quickly

joanna was so far driven into the sex she had been moaning and screaming out his name while holding back til she felt it was the right time. both her holes was dripping with hot fluids his bites made her toes crackle and curl more as her hand started to pull more on his hair then scratch at his scalp. "Max..i..ooh....please...us...i...cum...toget.." her tone showed she was beyond ready.

"then you won't have to hold it back much longer" Max moaned and kept thrusting hard enough to lift her off her feet and crush her into the wall feeling electric crackles in his scalp with every thrust. He sank his teeth harder into his neck and squeezed her tail tightly

Joanna let out a surprised moan when he crushed her into the wall. driven mad by the pain she just moaned out, her hand pulled harder at his hair, her other would grasp onto the wall.. her body was rock hard tense waiting to release. "MAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!"

Max's only response was to start thrusting into her with inhuman speed and strength knowing she could take it as feeling started to recede from his extremities and focus on his core signalling his imminent release

Taking the speed and strength with no problems Joanna moaned out and still grasped at the wall. it felt so good and with never having anyone ever doing that to her, it made her feel special and more like who she was supposed to be. she couldn't hold back any more and was more numb than she had been. "oh max... i'm sorry.." she whispered not sure if it was the right time or not. her neck was beyond sore from his tight grip, he gripped tighter she was surely going to pass out.

Max realized he was still biting down on her neck and released his grip with his teeth slightly but in doing so lost a measure of his concentration and after a few more strokes he said"you may cum now" and thrust harder holding her against the wall as he blew load after load dep into her colon

Joanna gasped out and relaxed her body allowing her flood gates to open, it would dripped onto the floor. feeling him com in her she let a relief moan. It felt good to know he was truly pleased. breathing hard and heavy she huffed out "see i told you i wasn't a kid.."

Max chuckled and smiled saying "I would say we aren't done but anymore and you might not be able to walk for days and we are hunting in the morning" thought for a moment smiled mischeviously and added "kid" then pulled out slowly and carried her back to the spring and sank in keeping an arm wrapped around her

Feeling the water on her body Joanna groaned out. It felt so great on the numbest of her leg. turning around to look at him she nodded. "well maybe after a while i will be able to keep up.. but food sounds good now.. hunting in the morning.. cant we sleep in?" she knew it had to be late but not too late.

Back
Top Bottom