Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal smiled and nodded. "Sure, i'll help. Buckeye, you kinda need to let me go for that though." She said with a chuckle, trying to get up.

Rei a ppeared a few minutes later. "I'm surprised you didn't call krystal. Doesn't she need to look for a wedding dress too?" She asked smiling lightly.

Sere smiled and hugged her bestie tightly. "She's got her hands full with a 'family reunion' of sorts to handle at the moment Rei. And besides, you know what looks good on me...."

Bucky wasn't willing to let her go. "Maybe he can handle it himself penguin," he said childishly.

Sere got a little pale. "Bucky+his sister+her son+JJ=stressed out Marik and Penguin caught in the middle, Rei-chan."

Bucky groaned. "He's a big boy. Let him figure it out on his own."

Marik was really trying to keep Mariku under control, but Barnes was pushing it. You could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

Rei's face made an o shape as serena explain. "I see. I bet that onyx is being ornery and not letting penguin Go." She said, looking almost worried.

Krystal sighed. "But buckeye! He asked for my help! I have to help!"She said, lookihg annoyed and trying to get Up. She looked at marik apologetically, strengthening the bonds on mariku.

Sere sighs. "I'm sure she's got her hands full. It would be like Darien and Seto.....before the truce......"

Marik came over and got Krystal free from Bucky. "Now, my love, let's go make those snacks for our guests," he said, desperately trying not to snarl and just annihilate the other man.

Sere smiled. "Let's go, Rei-chan!" Darien was still asleep. She'd left him a note and told him where to meet her. She closed the door to his apartment softly so she wouldn't wake him up.

Marik kissed her deeply, proving to the winter soldier that Krystal was no longer planning on marrying him, but on becoming Mrs. Ishtar. JJ looked at his father. "Dad, don't keep ticking Marik off like that. Mom isn't a bone for you to fight over. Act your age and not your shoe size please. No offense."

Krystal kissed him back, melting into his arms. When he stopped. She chuckled. "JJ sweetie, you should know that men, especially ones in love can be very possessive. Your father just doesn't get that i fell in love with someone else." She said, making a ton of food. She knew both JJ and bucky had huge appetites. She didn't know about sebastian.

Rei nodded, following her out of the door and to her car where they drove off to the shopping center. This was gonna be fun!"

Rei smiled. "Everything will be fine bunny. He'll love whatever you choose." She told her, readsuring hand on her shoulder.

Krystal chuckled again. "There's almost no chance of that sweetie. He's more stubborm then even i." She said, bringing the food in and sitting, sipping her tea.

"Rei-chan, I'm just so nervous.....I never thought things would get quite this far!"

JJ sighed. He knew his father was thick-headed. He just hoped he'd realize his mother was happy and should be left in peace.

Rei smiled. "It will be fine, sere. Really." she said, smgiving her a quick squeeze.

Krystal sighed. "I know sweetie. But you know how stubborn he can be. So, when do I get to meet this mesterious boyfriend of yours?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

Krystal chuckled. "Oh, so i have. Well, when are you going introduce him to me then? I don't think he knows you're my son." She admitted, smiling.

"Well, seeing as you have been less meatballish." She said, chuckling and winking.

"He was surprised, to say the least."

Serena grew thoughtful and silent. As she looked out the window, she saw her fiance's old friend Saori making a beeline for the apartment. Mentally, she sighed heavily. I know she still has a crush on him, but you'd think by now she'd be over it! she thought sadly. Maybe it was time to pay her a not-so-friendly visit after the trip to the dress shop.

Not caring that she was being watched, Saori made her way up to Darien's apartment. She kept her trench coat belted tightly, for she was wearing nothing underneath it. This was an attempt to seduce the man she loved. It didn't really bother her that she was technically fighting dirty. She knocked on the door. "Darien! It's me, Saori! Can I come in?"

Serena prayed that her fiance would be smart enough not to fall for the other girl's tawdry tricks.

Darien raised an eyebrow and sighed. That woman was so persistant. He sighed. "No, you can't. I'm awfully sick. Don't want you to get sick too." He said, fake coughing and gagging. He wouldn't say he hated saori, but she was insufferably annoying. He would never love her.

Rei smiles "he won't let her sway him." She promised, knowing darien disliked saori.

Darian groaned and shook his head. "No, i'm really quite fine. My fiancee will be over in an hour to take care of me. Please just go." He said, trying to be as civil as possible

"You're welcone bunny. I know they're friends, but darien is only civil to her. He hates that she climbs all over him." Rei admits, knowing how darien feels.

Saori pretends to be shocked. "Fiancee? Did you finally ditch that little blonde strumpet?"

Sere looks at her best friend, eternally grateful for the moral support. "That girl hates me. I don't know why, other than she thinks I'm not good enough for him...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom