Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien smiled, kissing her head.

Krystal chuckled. "Yes, his name is JJ. He's named after his dad. He really adores you. Thinks your hot. Couldn't bear to tell him you might be his cousin." She said, chuckling a bit as she talked of her son, though sebastian wouldn't know the truth until he met JJ. Sebastan really did look like her ex. It almost made her heart hurt.

Sere traced his ear with her tongue, trying to see just how far she could go before he decided to move things to the bedroom....

Sebastian looked at her. "I wouldn't be able to for another week....I need to get things ready before we go on location to film the movie."

Darien made a tiny sound, but nothing further yet. She'd have to work harder.

Krystal grinned. "Okay. How about a week from now at my penthouse?" She asked, cuddling into him.

A week later, krystal was making a nice lunch. JJ was lounging on the couch, waitinv for sebastian he was excited and scared all at once. "Mommy, do you think he'll like me?" He asked and krystal smiled, kissing his head. "Of course he will sweetie."

A week later found Sere snuggled into her fiance's arms, trying to seduce him one last time before they started planning the wedding.

Sebastian knocked on the door. He had brought his mother.

Darien rolled his eyes a little. He was getting tired of that.

Krystal opened the door, grinning brightly. "Oh! You brought your mom! iubitel, its so good to see you! " she told rebecca with a smile and a hug, slipping the old nickname, which meant "adored one". She was trying to clue her in. JJ came out, standing behind his mother shyly. "Hello.." he said, looking curious.

Krystal grinned at her. "Indeed it has been. But its kobayashi now. Well, at least until june. Then it'll be Ishtar." She said, smiling. JJ looked kind of curious, inspecting rebecca. "Auntie?" He asked, not sure what to call her. He looked at his mother, and she knew what he asked. "Call him" she said, knowing becky would like to see her big brother.

Sebastian was confused. "Wait, mom, why did you call her krystal stark?" He asked looking puzzled.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me the woman i'm supposed to be in love with on screen is technically my aunt?" He asked, looking curious.

Bucky picked up. "Hey kiddo. You're mom okay? Oh? Alright. Be right over." He said, finishing cleaning his gun and popping over, knocking on the door.

Krystal chuckled bringing over lunch. "I did. I wanted to know if my hunch about your boy was correct. Besides, i thought ot might be fun." She said, sitting on the couch as JJ let bucky in.

"Auntie, there's someone here who wants to see you." he said as bucky came in sheepishly, metal arm behindnhis hed. "Hey there, little sister."

Krystal smirked. "Lets just say the scripts aren't to far from the truth."

Marik fought his impulse to kill the other man. But it was very very hard for him.

Sebastian and Becca tried to wrap their minds around what was happening.

Sere decided to text Rei to see if she would help her look for a wedding dress. As much as she wanted Darien's approval, she also believed he shouldn't see the dress until their wedding. She was so worried about making him proud of her.

Krystal gave marik an apologetic look. She knew this was hard for him, but she couldn't get out of bucky's grip, no matter how she squirmed. Though, she couldn't deny how nice it felt. Marik was no where near as bony as atem, but bucky was comfy.

Reinsmiled at the text, telling serena she'd be right over. She knew the woman was nervous about pleasing her future husband.

Serena sighed happily. Thank heaven for best friends! Not that penguin wasn't precious to her, but she'd known Rei and the girls longer.

Marik suggested that Krys help him in the kitchen. Maybe that would get "Bucky" to let her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom