Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere takes his hand and lays it over her heart. "You're the only reason I've ever been able to fight.....If it hadn't been for wanting to make you proud of me, I don't think I'd ever have been able to fight this long."

Marik smiled back and opened his arms for her. "Come here."

Darien smiled. "You had your sister. You didn't really need me. You just think you did." he explained, smiling at her.

Krystal got into bed, cuddling closely to marik. "Do you think i'd get the part of me in captain america if I auditioned for it? I really want to audition. They'll be casting for her here tomorrow. Cause she's japanese american." She admitted, sighing dreamily. She really wantedbto audition.

Sere shook her head. "No, Dare. You're the reason I fight to protect the galaxy. Because you're the reason I draw breath." She knew he thought she fought because of her sister, but that wasn't the case. Just like it had been for the last millennium and a half, Darien Shields was the reason Serena Tsukino even bothered being a senshi. As long as he lived, she would fight to protect what would have been their united kingdoms.

Marik looked at her. "I really don't know love. I'm sure you've got as good a chance as anyone."

Darien smiles, pulling her close.

Krystal smiles. "Marikins, will you go to the audition with me? JJ can watch the kids. They don't need him until winter soldier." She asked, cuddling close as she ate some noodles.

Darien smiled. "Whatever you want, sere." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled and cuddled into him, hoping yo get that part so she could meet sebastian stan. She hadn't realized the crystal was helping.

Darien smiled. "Just being with you makes me happy.

Krystal smiled and cuddling close.

The next day, it was krystal's turn to audition. "I'm Krystal Ishtar, and I'm auditioning for the part of Krystal Stark." She said with a small smile, winking at marik. She hoped she got the part. She was, after all, actually Krystal Stark.

Sere blushed. Even after all these years, when he said something so sweet she would still turn bright pink. "Alright, we can cuddle if you want...." All she wanted was to make him happy.

The casting director told her to read from the script on the page that was marked.

Darien smiled and kissed her head. "That sounds perfect, bunny." he said, pulling her to the couch.

Krystal read as she was told, actiing as if she were reliving it. She was reading from the scene where bucky goes off to war. Her tears were real as she read, remembering what happened the first time.

Sere giggled and followed him eagerly. She couldn't remember a time he'd ever had to sucker her into sitting on the couch with him, knowing well that he'd pull her onto his lap and kiss her senseless!

Marik watched, knowing she was reliving it all....and his jealousy was hard to control.

Darien did indeed pull her into his lap, pulling her close to him. He kissed her once or twice before turning on the tv, re runs of the sailor v anime on. He chuckled a little. Mina was so different.

Krystal read the pages with such passion, such longing, the director would likely think she lived it. The flash backs kept coming, and then as the final, sebastion appeared in costume. This is where she dropped the script, and her emotions poured out. "James Buchanan Barnes! You have alot of explaining to do! *flails his order papers* london! You're going to london!? It's dangerous there! Why do you insist on going where I can't follow? No matter how many weapons my twin builds for the war they'd never let a woman in to fight. You're a prince not a soldier Onyx! Why are you doing this to me?" She almost screamed, repeating the words she had said those 70 years ago. She could feel herself getting ready to burst. She pulled Sebastian in by the tie, eyes angry as she looked at him and muttered "damnitt, James" and kissed him as hard as she could muster before fainting in the flabberghasted actor's arms. He looked to the director. "Honestly, mr russo? She looks just like the woman my mother has pictures of. My mother's Bucky's little sister." He admitted, looking to the man who was jealous and worried on the sidelines. "I've never seen someone have such passion. Its as if she lived it." He said, looking confused.

Darien chuckled. "I sometimez watch it to relax. I find alot of it humerous." He admitted pulling her close.

Krystal's eyes opened and she blushed. "I'm sorry mr. Stan. Its just I get so caught up in this role. As a girl, I always felt very close to Krystal" she admittted, looking over to marik apologetically. He must be so jealous right now.

Serena giggles and cuddles into him. "You really should watch Fullmetal Alchemist love."

Sebastian looked at her. "It's alright. But you honestly do look like Krystal Stark. My mom has pictures of her at home."

Marik fought to restrain his jealousy.

Darien kisses her head and smiles. "I love you too"

Krystal smirked. "Just as I thought." She told marik telepathically as she grinned at sebastian. "I have someone you should meet then, sebastian. If you don't mind me calling you that" she says, smiling at him. She texted JJ. This was gonna be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom