Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien sighs. "No. I'm marrying serena." he said flatly, praying to someone to get rid of annoying saori.

Rei nodded. "Its no trouble. Shouldn't penguin be preparing for her wedding to marik?" She asked curiously, teying to distract a bit.

Saori lost her temper. "Why would you marry that flaky, flighty little twit?!"

"Yes she should be, but I don't know when..."

Just then Rei's boyfriend Chad appeared with Andrew. "Saori, what are you doing here?"

Darien nodded. "Yes, I would. I love her saori." He said flatly, breathing a sigh of relief as andrew and chad appeared.

Rei nodded. "She has things to sort out i'm sure, with her ex fiancee back. JJ i think is kinda pushing them together. He likes marik, but wants his parents together." She admitted, sighing on krys's behalf.

Saori stares them down. "What I'm doing here is none of your business, boys! All I wanted was to see my friend and ask why I haven't gotten an invitation to his wedding with that.....little girl!"

Sere looked out the window, stressing about her sister and Saori. "I know Rei-chan. And penguin takes awhile to sort things out. JJ I know would like that but I don't know if it's in Krys's best interest..."

Andrew looked at Saori disapprovingly. "Are you ready to go look at tuxes, Dare?" He is getting annoyed with Saori's presence.

Darien sighed. "Yes, i'm ready." He said coming out. He looked to saori. "You haven't recived one because you do not support me marrying her. You are my friend, but i cannot be friends with you if you continue to make sexual advances at me, and to tear down my fiancee." He told her, his regal demeanor as the once prince of earth showing through.

Rei sighed. "I'm not sure either, but I do know Bucky loves her. Either way, she would be happy, i think." She admitted, hoping for krys to figure this all out.

The boys tried not smirk as Darien chews her out.

Saori looked at him. "Well I'd be happier about it if she actually deserved you! You're marrying beneath you!"

Serena thought about her sister. "I hope she figures out what she wants. I worry about her."

Darien laughed. "You know not what you speak of saori. I am not worthy of serenity, not the other way around. You think you know her by what you have seen. That is onlynone aspect of serenity. I would die for her." he told her, looking annoyed. He would not tokerate this.

Rei nodded. "I know. I worry for her too."

Saori groans and shoves him back in the apartment and takes her coat off. "I doubt she can give you what I can give you, Darien. Let's face it, that girl has a boy's figure!"

Chad and Andrew pound on the door, trying to get him out of there.

Serena texts her sister. "I'm hoping she can find her happiness."

Darien rolls his eyes. "Like i care what you look like, saori. There will only ever be one woman I love, and it will never be you, so you should just leave " he said, giving her an annoyed look.

Krystal gets a text, and replies, cuddling into marik. Rei smiles. "So do i bunny."

She won't take no for an answer. Ignoring the guys pounding on the door and threatening to get the police to break it down, she pulls him to her and kisses him deeply. "Now tell me you didn't feel anything when we kissed!"

Marik smiles at Krys. "I'm surprised you don't want to go look at wedding dresses with your sister and Rei-chan love."

Krystal chuckles. "I do love, but i can't leave poor JJ to reign in the fight between you and bucky if I leave." She admitted, sighing. She knew marik didn't much like her ex.

Darien stared at he blankly, pushling her off. A gagging noise coming from him. He loojs her straight in the eyes. "I didn't feel anything."

Her face contorts into a mask of rage. "You're lying!"

The guys call the police, desperate to get their buddy out of there.

Marik looks pained. "I wouldn't fight with him unless he started it, penguin."

Darien sighs. "I would never lie about something like that." He said flatly, eyes showing no emotion. He had never wanted her like this.

Krystal chuckled. "That's the thing though, marikins. He would. Bucky is very stuck in his ways. He loves me, abd believes i should honor my promise to marry him, because he fullfilled his promise of voming back. Understand?" dhe asked, snuggling into him.

She grabs her coat and puts it on, stomping out the door just as the police arrive to arrest her for harrassment. Andrew looks at his friend with curious eyes. "So what did that psycho do this time?"

Marik sighed. "I know."

Sere pulled out a pure white dress that looked a lot like her Silver Millennium princess dress. "What do you think, Rei-chan?"

"She was naked under the coat. Took it off and kissed me. What a tramp." he said with a sigh, feeling bad for talking badly, but he was angry.

Krystal nodde, giving him a kiss. She loved bucky, sure, but she wasnt in love with him anymore.

"Try it on." rei said simply, smiling.

The guys groaned. "Dude, that qualifies as a prostitute. No need to feel bad about calling a spade a spade, you know," Chad said. He'd always had his suspicions that girl was a pack of trouble.

Andrew looked at him. "Are you going to tell Sere what she did?"

Marik cuddled his fiancee happily. Serena tried on the dress and came out. "What do you think, Rei-chan?"

Darien sighed. "I know, but she was once my friend." He said, wishing he'd never met saori. He nodded at amdrew's question.

Krystal cuddled close, kissing him back, wishing only happiness for bucky.

Rei grinned. "Its perfect sere! Look in the mirror!" She said still grinning.

Chad looked at him, concerned. "I know dude. But if she's gonna go off on the girl who adores the daylights out of you, even when you screw up, she's not worth having as a friend." Andrew agreed. "Sere made her best cookies and gave them to Saori, to try and be friends. Saori threw them in the garbage and called her all sorts of awful names. If I'd been there, Saori would have gotten shoved into traffic."

Marik cuddled her, kissing her head. "Go look at wedding dresses. Nothing is going to happen."

Sere looked at the mirror. With her hair in its usual style, she looked much as she had back on the moon. I wonder what Dare would think of this...or penguin....

Darien looked horrified. "I never knew she'd done that. That is just not rihht. My poor bunny." He said, looking sad.

Krystal smiled and nodded. "Alright marikins. You know where to reach me if you neednme." She says, kissing him lovingly in front of bucky before disappearing.

Krystal grinned as did rei. "You look so pretty bunny!"

Bucky sighed. "It used to be me getting those kisses" he thought, sitting in a nearby chair, eating a finger sandwich. He just wanted krys to love him again... He knew in his heart she did, but he didn't know how to make her see that.

Andrew knew Sere had never wanted him to know about that. "She didn't want to make you feel like she was tattling on her. You know how much she's made herself be more mature and how hard she's worked to make you proud of her. She'd die before she threw that away just because of a spoiled brat. But didn't you ever wonder why I banned Saori permanately from the arcade/fruit parlor?"

Marik smiled. Sere jumped. "Penguin! When did you get here?!"

Darien sighed. "I know she has. She has this atrange notion that she isn't good enough for me. I wish she could see just how wrong that is." he admitted, slumping slightly.

Bucky relaxed into the chair, examining marik. "Alright, since krys is so bent on marrying you, I might as well know you better. Steve seems to like you, so thats a good sign." Bucky admitted still eating. While he has a slight ulterior motive, he was curious about marik. He wanted to know why krystal loved him so much.

Krystal chuckled. "Just a few minutes ago. Marik's idea.

Andrew slapped him on the back in a friendly manner. "Come on buddy. You know she loves you. Don't go beating yourself up for something you had no control over. Saori is just a jealous little witch." He smirks like the Cheshire cat. "Rita is planning on making your wedding the nicest one Juuban's ever seen. You'll get your princess at her fairytale finest."

Marik looked at him. "What do you want to know?"

Sere glomped her sister. "Penguin, no scare bunny like that!"

Darien smiked. "You're right. I should just forget about it and get myself a tux." he said, wanting to leave now.

Krystal chuckled, making an "oof" sound as she was glomped. "Sorry bunny.."

Bucky crossed his legs. "Everything. Its not like i can just pull a hydra file anymore" he said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Chad and Andrew took him to a shop near the one the girls were at. "Just think about how gorgeous Sere's going to find you buddy," Chad smirked. "You know she can't resist you in a tux."

Marik told him everything about this life. He didn't see a point in brining Silver Millennium into it. He didn't trust the guy.

Sere kissed her sister's head. "I forgive you this time. Do you think I should go with something so similar to our past, or go with something new?"

Bucky looked curious. "Do you remember prince onyx?" He asked curiously, remembering something he'd forgotten.

Darien chuckled "its true, she really has a hard time resisting me."

Krystal looked contemplative. "Well, this dress looks perfect on you, but we can look around. Do they have any kobayashi designs here?" She asked, smirking slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom