Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She grins at him. "You're too noble to give in to your instincts when it comes to me Dare. I'm wondering if that pesky honor of yours is still going to keep you on a tight leash now that we're engaged."

Chase felt no fear in the face of an enraged child. That's all he saw, was an angry little boy spouting off and playing with a magic he couldn't control. "You don't scare me child. Run on back to your toys."

Darien mad a oh face. "Oh, in that case, I'm not to sure. It depends. He said smiling.

Micah laughed. "You air in way over your head, chase. You know nothing of my power." He stated, smirking wickedly as he picked him up by the throat, just missing crushing the smaller man's throat. "If you think I can't control my power, you're wrong. I am not what I appear to be." He growled out as Krys just smirked. "You're gonna regret this chase." She said simply as Micah threw chase into the solid concrete.

She gave him her most impish grin. "In that case I'm going to enjoy seeing if I can break you of it hehe."

Chase was hurt, there was no denying that. But he wasn't about to allow this infant to best him. He hurled magic at Micah, praying that it had some affect on him.

Darien smiled. "Okay Sere" he said kissing her head.

Micah's shield protected him, the magic rolling off of him like water on a raincoat. "You think I'm a child, don't you? Well, I am not, chase." He smirked wickedly, throwing him into a wall again . "I'm going to enjoy killing you" he said, sword appearing.

Serena grinned. She had just the outfit needed to test his oh-so-perfect control packed in her suitcase. She wasn't sure she'd give in to the desire she felt for him before they married. But she wanted to see if it was just her who was longing to be in his arms the whole night through.

Chase looked up at him. "Do you think a sword is going to be enough to stop me little boy?"

Darien smiled and gave her a kiss, oblivious to her plan.

Micah laughed. "Have you forgotten what my mom's weapon of choice is?" He asked with a wicked smirk, the blade flaming to life. "You may think me small, but what you don't realize is who exactly you're dealing with." He added, using super speed to cut chase everywhere on his body, the wounds burning with fire.

Chase doesn't feel anything beyond minor irritation. "You are sorely lacking in the ability to control your powers effectively, little boy. You need a magic master."

Serena kisses him back, trying to stifle a yawn. She cuddles into her fiance, feeling happy and content.

"I have one. My father and my mother." He told him flatly, smirking wickedly as he threw spades of energy at chase as, landing in back of him with his blade at chase's throat. "Don't underestimate me." He purred evilly snapping chases neck and then burning the body. "That should teach him" and then he stepped out of the ring, reverting to a child again. "Mommy" Older Krystal cuddled him. "Its okay sweetikins. You did it. You killed him." She said, hugging him close and walking away.

Darien cuddled his fiancee. "Are you ready to go home now love?" He asked, stroking her hair.

She snuggles close and yawns softly. "Yes love...But I doubt the kids are done having fun..."

Mariku and the rest of them watch the child, stunned. "What the crap is going on here?!"

Krystal smiled, looking to everyone. "Micah got a bit angry and killed chase. Though, knowing that doofus he won't stay that way long." She says, unsure if this is present time or crystal Tokyo, not knowing who to kiss. She looks down at her finger, contemplating.

"Okay, we'll give them a little longer. The more tired they are, the better for Krys and marik." He said, smiling a little.

Marik looks at her. "It seems to me that you aren't sure of your feelings. Let me know when you've come to a decision. I'm going to go back to Tokyo to await your decision." He leaves.

Serena fell asleep in his arms, his warmth soothing her nerves and her fears.

Krystal looked at him. "That's not it at all marik! Why are you suddenly putting words in my mouth! Damnitt! Don't you know I love you? Don't you know I sent away my destiny just to be with you? You should know that I only want you, damnitt!" She yelled, pulling him into a feverish angry loving kiss. She couldn't loose him. Not again. Micah poked him a bit. "You're stupid if you can't see she loves you, uncle marik." He said before looking to the man in front of him. "I come from the future. Mommy somehow contacted me when she was in trouble, so I appeared and came to the rescue. She loves you marik. More than anything, if nodoka and her 4 siblings are anything thing to go on. I blurred the line between times when I came. If you want, I can leave, but I rather like it here. No men with metal arms to tell me no." He smirked a bit at the last sentence, cuddling into Krystal.

Darien smiled, cuddling his love while she slept, watching the kids like a father would.

Marik just sighed. "Things are apparently far more complicated than I could have ever imagined. Right now I think it's best if I return to Tokyo. I think Krystal needs time to come to terms with her own past, before we can move forward. I stand by my decision. As much as I love her, I need to think right now. I'm sorry Krystal." He kissed her forehead and disappeared, going back to Tokyo.

The kids ran over to them, slight fatigue showing on their faces. "Is it time to go home?"

Tears ran down her face as she listened, but she nodded. "Alright marikins." She said shakily, and Micah cuddled into her, trying to offer comfort. She ran from the scene though, not letting anyone comfort her, aside from the small boy in her arms. She ran straight to where she needed to be. A cemetery in Texas, the one where he best friend was buried. Her crystal like tears running down her face as she sobbed, unable to control what was about to happen. "'Oh eyes, if only you were here.. I need you" she whispered softly, cuddling the small child in her arms as the ground around her starts to glow blue. She could hear scratching and she dug, much to her surprise, her best friend was alive and we'll again, at the he'd be had he not died. "Eyes!"' She yelled, putting the child down for only a moment to glomps the man in question, tears both happy and sad rolling off her cheeks.

"If you want." Darien said with a smile, kissing Sere to wake her.

Her eyes fluttered open, vaguely reminiscent of her favorite fairy tale. She smiled sleepily at him and gave the children a happy grin.

"Krys, I was dead. What the heck am I doing alive again?" He looked at her confusedly.

Darien smiles, kissing her softly. "Its time to go love." He said, still smiling.

Krystal looked at him, sweat drop on her head. "Well, I guess I accidently revived you with my magic. You see, I have very powerful magic that's tied to my emotions, and because I was distraught about my fiancee leaving me to go back to japan, I sorta kinda accidentally revived you." She said sheepishly, looking at him, eyes sad.

He sighed and looked at her. "You've never been one to control your emotions, have you? Just like your twin!"

Serena smiled up at him. "Already?" She couldn't resist letting the streetlights in the park hit the stone in her ring, causing it to twinkle like a star. She knew the little girls in the group--her own daughter included--would be amused to see how it played in the light.

krystal lauhed. "No, I haven't. Er, you want me to kill you? Or would you prefer to stay?" She asked, smiling at him and holding onto him closely, Micah in her lap. He pokes Eyes. "Wow mommy, you revived him pretty good. Be hard to kill now that he's been touch by the crystal" he said, smirking at eyes before waving. "I'm Micah!" He added, smiling widely.

Darien smiled, and asuka, Yumi and Rani smiled. "Very pretty" they commented, before yawning.

Krystal chuckled again. "Oh, he's from the future. He just decided he wanted to hang out here a bit. But I do have 4 kids now. Asuka's gonna attach to you, so be prepared." She said, smiling at him.

The kids smiled, and Asuka piped up. "Okay auntie!" She said hugging her.

She hugs her niece and smiles. "Alright, let's head home little ones!" Serena gives her fiance a loving glance over their head.

Eyes looked at his friend as if she'd lost her mind. "Something tells me this whole thing is weirder than I ever imagined, isn't it?"

Krystal laughed. "Sweetie, we haven't even began to scratch the surface of how weird my life is. And, one day, you're gonna marry into it." She said out of the blue, seeing him with her future daughter fiora.

"Okay" Asuka says with a smile and a yawn, cuddling into her aunt. Before smiling slightly.

Eyes looks at her as if she's lost her mind. He has absolutely no idea what she's talking about.

Serena cuddles Asuka and picks up Rini. Darien picks up Tenshi and the other children and they carry them to the waiting taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom