Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Follow me." I said walking out the room with Yoru. I pointed down the hall to a white door. "Theres your shower, you should go clean off."

"We'll take care of that when we get to the storage room." I said patting her back. "Now go bath before you make everyone pass out."

"They've got towels. You know what I'll just go get you some fresh cloths from the house to give you when you get out the shower. What kinda clothing do you want?" I asked her trying to perk her up.

My blush faded as I thought. "A white blouse... a black skirt... maybe thigh high white socks... if there are shoes like mine, that'd be nice too..." I said, thinking of the kind of clothes I usually wore to school, which I oddly liked. "and be sure that the underwear is white... I don't want it to show through the blouse." I blushed lightly. "I mean, I don't want to sound demanding, but that's what I kind of like wearing..."

"Well, ok then. I'll go get those for you. Afterward you and I will get your supplies. And please, take a nice long shower,You probably haven't baths in nearly a decade." I said smiling as I walked off.

I nodded, though blushing deeper, heavily embarrassed by how I could have smelled, and walked into the shower, turning the water on, and immediately getting in after undressing, as I was used to colder water from rain anyway.

* * * * *​

After a few minutes of searching I found roughly what Yoru asked for and put it in a box. I walked back to the shower where Yoru was showering. I put the box of cloths in front of the shower and walked out.

I didn't notice Arty as he walked in, but when I saw the box when I was done for my shower, I blushed deeply, hoping that he didn't see anything, as I had forgotten to close the curtain when I got in. I then dried myself off and put on my new clothes, and wrapped my hair in a towel, then got out of the shower room. I walked outside, bare foot, and saw the moon roughly just rising. I then went back inside, and went back to Arty.
"Um, how do I look?" I shyly asked.

"Like a woman who just washed away almost a decade of being Bear Grills." I said smiling to her. "Come on, lets go to storage house, got some things for you."

"We found a lot of abandoned or new pre war things like that and we just throw it all in the storage house for civilian use. We got it all dont worry." I said pulling out a key and unlocking the door.

I smiled in a cute way.
"That's good~" I said softly. I looked away from Arty, and to the floor. "Stupid question, but... do you have... cigarettes, too?" I felt heavily embarrassed as I didn't smoke for 7 years, but felt the strong want to again.

"Well, yes and no. We do have cigs for sale here but none in the storage room. And really I dont think you should smoke those." I said to Yoru as I opened the door to the storage room.

I circled my foot in the ground.
"I... used to, when I was younger." I admitted. "I kind of want one when I'm stressed. Helps me calm down..." She looked back up to Arty. "So, what are we getting again?"

"Ok so, let me get you some things." Artyom looked in a box and grabbed a backpack and begun to look around. He through in some duct tape, some canned food, an old knife sharpener, a lighter, some wrappings for her arm, a little bit of disinfectant and some strudy string.

I watched as Arty threw things into the backpack, and she stood still, silently, not saying a word. She didn't want to disturb him, as he looked a tad focused. She took the towel off her head, though, as her hair had dried.

After I threw some things in the backpack he walked over to Yoru. "Check it, that good?" I asked her.

I looked into the bag, almost in a cute way, then nodded.
"That's good." I said softly. "Um, I heard that you were needed at midnight or something... would you mind if I came along, too...?" I gazed at Arty in a kind of lonely way. "I'm nocturnal, so..." I purposely let my voice trail off.

My facial expression locked up as i begun to scratch my head. "Uhh yea, sure. I think Francis likes you enough. But I wanna ask you something. Look you dont seem to have much of a life elsewhere and well you seem like a talented young girl. Why dont you consider joining the Militia?" I asked Yoru.

I thought for a moment.
"I... guess I can.." I said shyly, my eyes large and adorable, as they were before the infection struck my town seven years ago. "I.. don't have to wear that super heavy armour... do I...?"

I couldnt help but give a smile. "Excellent, I promise you your gona be glad you did. Just follow me, I'll get you set up. And no, you dont have to wear the amror even though its pretty light." I said begining towards the exit.

I giggled softly.
"I'm a little girl, Arty." I said playfully. "Light armor to you is unbearable for me." I walked behind Arty as we left the storage room, me carrying the backpack by it's handle. "Um, where can I find a hair brush, and maybe a hair tie?" I asked in a kind of cute way, as I looked up to him.

"Look in your backpack I should have thrown one in there." I said to her smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom