Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Thank you for your service, Vic. May I ask where have you fought?

Random information:

* I make the best tea in the history of teas. I have a small cabinet full of different types of tea herbs that I mix together like a fucking herbalist wizard. It's orgasmic.

* I'm extremely lazy. Sometimes I wake up from a hibernation so long that I smell like my mattress :blush:

* Even though I'm lazy and I sleep for long periods of time, four hours of sleep is enough for me. If I'm tempted to wake up, I'll survive the day just fine. My problem is with pulling my self from bed, not waking up. I always wake up early and go back to sleep because I'm too lazy to stand on my feet xD

* Any small sound can wake me up. Even my phone vibrating or someone walking down the stairs..

Fact: A guy from my last job was fired over stolen valor when a coworker confronted him on veteran's day.

Fact: I am still in the closet to most of the world, and the majority of the people that know me
Fact: I am very lonely since I moved to Georgia by myself

Fact: I have been role-playing for 13 years.

Fact: I refuse to base characters off myself.

Fact: I think I'm addicted to role-play. :/

Fact. I hate it when people put clothes on their pets.

Fact. I have a knife addiction. I have like two hundred of them.

Forbidden Fruit said:
Fact; I have a strange temptation to buy random things I don't really need.

Yeah like building a new bed for my truck when the old bed works fine but isn't what I wanted.

I was watching this video about the Female Kurdish Freedom Fighters taking on ISIS in Syria. Aaaaand I found out that I love a woman in uniform. >___>

:heart:

I have spelling anxiety and am always afraid of using a word incorrectly. Where would I be without spellcheck and merriam-webster.com?

I have the almost uncontrolable urge to shove a fat cock in the devil girl in your sig. She's just too happy and something tells me she would look good sad.

mfw that post ^

unclephil.jpg

Fact: I have roleplayed for most of my life and won Golden Gloves. Some days I felt like beating myself and taking my lunch money.

Random info:I'm really annoyed,because somebody who's very important in my life doesn't agree with something that I've wanted to do for years.She just thinks I'm running away from everything,and it makes me want to break things...

Okay, random fact about me. I lost my anal virginity on the side of a highway, and as my way of showing gratitude because he bought me a box of fried chicken.

Dragon Age Inquisition made me realize I am terrified of poverty. High level intellect makes normal people seem like idiots and is very frustrating.

Dark sides are relative. Some people like a light slap on the bottom. I like murder.

Fact: I've never seen a single episode of family guy, and every coworker I've ever had doesn't understand why.

I think I have a mild case of OCD. I organize things meticulously (I have five folders for RP's).

I have never been within 5 feet of a donkey but if anything stinks I will announce it smells like donkey dick.

I HAVE been around donkeys, and noticed they're surprisingly odorless creatures, given you're not too close to their excrement or sticking your face directly in their genitals. They're actually really cute and sweet.

When I was a kid, a donkey kicked me. I jumped back in time so the kick wasn't on full impact. My dad saved me before the animal could trample me to death. So yeah, I hate them bastards.

Back
Top Bottom