Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Random fact:I need to re-dye my hair,as my roots (and grey hair) are showing.I won't be able to do this until the 24th,as I'm out of town visiting my family,and didn't bring the dye.

Random fact:Most of my hair is shaved at the moment,so it won't take too terribly long.

Before my wife and I moved for work several years ago we had a goat. His name was George. He was a bad ass little goat that liked to go to the dog park with us and the other dogs.

George didn't take shit from anyone and knocked out an aggressive dog that was fucking with him. It was like watching a big horned sheep fighting. Bad assed little goat.

I wanna meet that goat.

My giant standard poodle once tore our washing machine out of the wall because he heard a mouse.

Random fact:I was writing,and accidentally pressed the close tab button on my Galaxy,instead of the minimize button. T-T

The Deviant said:
I wanna meet that goat.

My giant standard poodle once tore our washing machine out of the wall because he heard a mouse.

He was a bad ass. Went on walls with us. Was house trained. Played. Cool little dude. We found him another home when we moved. The city we moved to did not allow livestock in city limits.

He was a dwarf nubian I believe. Lil thirty five pound bundle of hard fucking head.

I once went on a coffee date with one of my previous professors, not realizing he meant it as that kind of date, lol.

I used to be scared of small dogs because there was this fatass chihuahua named Gator who bit me on my face when I was 8. I had to get stitches on my lip and everything, and the scar is still there, lmao.

Clarification: Which is to say I am at work. Not performing some kind of acrobatic feat of feline prowess nor standing atop some kind of massive clockface.

Random fact:My hair grows pretty quickly,and currently needs to be shaved again.

Random fact:I hope my sister remembers to bring the clippers over!

Ariamella said:
I used to be scared of small dogs because there was this fatass chihuahua named Gator who bit me on my face when I was 8. I had to get stitches on my lip and everything, and the scar is still there, lmao.

Aah! This pretty much happened to me as well! D:

Except it wasn't a small dog... T__T It bit my cheek when I was around 6 or 7. Not gonna lie, I'm still a bit scared of dogs cuz of that crap. But small dogs are OK, cuz they're cute and most of all, small – that's important, lol! :​D If I'm walking a dog, I don't wanna be the one who's getting dragged around every which way. :I

Random fact:I just finished filling out my name change forms. Now,I need to take them to the court and post the notices,etc.I'm so excited!!

Of course,I don't mind.I am a Transgender male,and I want my name to reflect how I feel on the inside. My first name is pretty feminine.

I never got my first dog until I was 17, and he's changed my entire life honestly. Pets are so wonderful.

Ignis Gehenallis said:
Confession: A part of the reason I engage in ERP is because I don't get enough attention from my gf.

Have you tried simply communicating this directly? I mean if your gf ever finds this out its most likely to hurt her feelings.

Fact: I am in love with Bon Jovi. Yeah, you heard me. Bon Jovi.
Something about that man makes my pussy drip.

Like, seriously?

Lord help me, I need a towel

Intelligence on a man is s e x y. Why aren't nerds seen as the gods of life.

When I was in high school (and my freshman year of college lol), I had this system where people would pay me to do their homework or essays or whatever. Pricing depended on the grade they wanted as well as when the assignment was due. Yeah, I know, I had awful morals back then. But towards the middle/end of the semester, the cash would just come in real heavy lol. I stopped after freshman year because it became too difficult to do others' work on top of mine. Its also wrong and a good way to get kicked out of college (which, for some reason, never weighed heavy on my mind back then). Even though I never got caught, I actually regret doing all that. It wasn't the smartest life decision I've ever had.

Random fact: Today,I filled out an application to for my cousin's apartment complex.The rent there is only $176.It's a place for seniors and disabled people.I really hope I get in.I really need my own space...

Random fact: I'm waiting for my housing application to come in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom