Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Shovel said:
Fact #1: I just deleted all my PM's to clear up my inbox

Fact #2: Upon doing this, I realize I haven't had a good roleplay on here since 2014. :/

Up until recently, I was in the same boat.
I've role played for almost 10 years and I only had a handful of memorable stories.

What I find helped this year was I got reallllllll picky about partners I engage with.

I treasure all of my RP's. I have some that others adore, and some that give folk nightmares but they are all wonderful creations I share with another person.

Anansi said:
I treasure all of my RP's. I have some that others adore, and some that give folk nightmares but they are all wonderful creations I share with another person.

I wish I shared your positive attitude.
Unfortunately I've had roleplay partners that were simply terrible to my standards.

Fact: I'm horribly judgemental. Luckily, I'm also easily swayed.

Temptationist said:
Anansi said:

I wish I shared your positive attitude.
Unfortunately I've had roleplay partners that were simply terrible to my standards.

Fact: I'm horribly judgemental. Luckily, I'm also easily swayed.

CisWZ1n.jpg

Spent way too many hours into making this F-list Character. She is based on Vampire: The Masquerade and I just had her laying around on a different roleplay site I no longer use and tweaked her until I was happy with it!

Temptationist said:
agentsubmissive said:
Whenever i get on here, Blue Moon by Frank Sinatra starts playing in my head.

I like this.
I like it a lot.

And here i go again, just having it run in my head is not enough though, that's why i turned it on.

Oh, random info. I smoke a pack of smokes daily, and some days, a bit more.

Fact: I have a mild (consuming) obsession with Yugioh right now. I've been reading way too much fanfiction.

Fact: I have a new novel idea I'm working on and I think it's gonna be epic.

Norman Reedus turned genius when he created Daryl Dixon's voice.

My laptop remains undiagnosed.

Autumn/fall makes me feel so happy, sad and fragile all at the same time.

Thank you for your service, Vic. And to others who've served as well. : )

One of my best friends was in Air Force. She's a vet now. Love her dearly. XD She's an amazing person and I'm glad to have her in my life. She's one of the rare few who truly understands me too. That and accepts me fully for who and how I am. I'm lucky to know her.

Back
Top Bottom