Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact:I said, "Your face is Satanism." To a guy on FB who said Jerry Springer was Satanism.
Fact:I like attaching the word face to insults. (i.e. jerk face.)

I have met two men in real life that I met online first. One I remained in a relationship with for years. One I am still friends with.

Fact:I'm eating baked tacos.Made them for the first time last night.They turned out great! :D Not as good as my mom's,but still.

I'm a big car enthusiast. And often incorporate that same enthusiasm in my characters on BM. xD
Edit: I'm especially obsessed with Mustangs.

Fact:I'm wearing my collar.
Fact:Sometimes I have to take it off,as I didn't get over my claustrophobia as I'd once thought.

I wasn't supposed to be able to walk.
When I was a baby, doctors told my parents that I would be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

I got my tongue pierced today and hoo boy was it an ouchie.
It will be my, like.. I don't know. 11th piercing?? I have lost count.

I thought you could just...count piercings, unless they closed up.

I used to have piercings way back when.

I sometimes consider getting multiple tongue piercings for the fun of it but then I remember all the people that used to harass my friend about his.

Anansi said:
I sometimes consider getting multiple tongue piercings for the fun of it but then I remember all the people that used to harass my friend about his.

You do whatever the fuck you want because you fucking can.

That's my attitude in life.
xD

I'm very orally fixated, but also I work with kids, maybe a few months into my job starting officially on Monday

I'm not sure if I love the Weeknd because his voice reminds me of my preferred kind of R&B or because he wrote a song about how much he loves cocaine and people have been playing it at weddings and proms.

Fact #1: I just deleted all my PM's to clear up my inbox

Fact #2: Upon doing this, I realize I haven't had a good roleplay on here since 2014. :/

Back
Top Bottom