Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I've become so single lately that I've been reduced to hermit status.

IT SUCKS.

Zalvek said:
Fact: I've become so single lately that I've been reduced to hermit status.

IT SUCKS.

I know the feeling. It's worse, I would argue, because as a server I can be outgoing and emotive, but when it comes to even asking for a number, I always puss out.

Fact: Senior Design is gonna be the death of me
Fact: Did pretty great on the practice FE, so there's that I suppose

I got mad cooking skills.

kH8ts1T.jpg

Fact: I think I'm gonna give up on people on the internet. You're all figments of my imagination now.

I have this weird thing where I only like jewelry on my right arm or hand. Even hair ties. I don't like them on my left wrist either. Not sure why but it feels awkward. Even though I am right handed, I wear my watch on my right arm as well.

Info: My kitten went into heat...AGAIN.
Fact: I'm gonna die from her yowling.
Info: My best friend just told me she was pregnant.
Fact: I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for my life to finally turn around.

Fact: I tear myself away from ESO when it crashes but have been more or less addicted.

Fact: Random swings of depression hit me for varying amounts of time (depends on the cause) afterwards I can bounce back. Granted, depending on my mood I may choose to back away to prevent spreading a bad mood.

Info: I'm bi, but lots of times people think I'm just confused cause I married a man.
Info: I kind of want to do something super crazy with my hair, like dye it purple and green....but then I think at 26 I'm a bit old for that.
Fact: I am addicted to everything Skyrim.
Fact: I tried to play oblivion....and I sucked at it. Haha.
Last Fact: My favorite color is green, so my two oldest children insist their favorite color is green as well.

Fact: I think only can decide what you are or aren't into and what others think of it is their problem. ESO has satisfied me its like playing skyrim in morrowind's wworld.

Fact: I'm terrified to die.

Anansi said:
Ironic said:
Fact: I'm terrified to die.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEGmKeNw8kk[/video]

Haha! I don't know how I feel about that. XD​

You can feel any which way about it. Happens to us all...and if the show supernatural is to be believed, one day God will die, and Death will reap God.

Back
Top Bottom