Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Aaw that's a shame sweetie.

Everyone keeps shouting about Mothers Day everywhere I go today, but mine's been dead for 10 years.

*shares a drink in harmony* Mothers day is a bittersweet time for many. Thanks for sharing in your loss with me.

Random info: I just got back from walking my 50 lb pitbull girl and a random leash less 5lb toy poodle male just ran up and started humping her leg! Sadie just kinda looked down at him like, 'Are you serious?' A girl comes around the corner, picks him up, laughs and says, 'Sorry he's pretty stupid' Made my day to laugh that hard over something so random!

So... I guess we're just throwing out random facts about ourselves here? Sounds fun!

Fact: Dogs love me! Even dogs that are normally nervous and shy around strangers tend to warm up to me quickly and dogs that are prone to aggressive nature turn to puppies that love to have their head scratched when I touch them... usually.​

Wow I've been working with animals for 24 years and I can't say I've never been bitten, stepped on or fallen. It just comes with the territory and I'm good with that.

One of my fave rescue horses that I trained, stepped on my foot (accidentally) and broke it 7 years ago.
sweetiesfeet_zps1e46c91a.jpg~320x480

Are we just throwing random tidbits of information out here? Easy enough!

Info: I am feeling very lazy this morning. Ah well, at least it's Saturday. I'll laze up my weekend if I wanna!
Fact: I haven't been eating very well this past week. There's probably a connection here...

Fact: I hate it when I cut myself shaving.
Fact: Razor Blades and I are not compatible.

Fact: I have way too many dirty thoughts in my head.
I wonder how people think I am so sweet and innocent.
Well, I'll tell you something, the shy ones are always the ones with the dirtiest thoughts...

Ironic said:
Fact: I have way too many dirty thoughts in my head.
I wonder how people think I am so sweet and innocent.
Well, I'll tell you something, the shy ones are always the ones with the dirtiest thoughts...

This! Every day; all day! Also, I have nothing better to do today than to spend probably all day on these forums. Such a simple life that I lead.

Fact: My Ex is a whore.
Fact: Its sad to see someone you put up on such a high pedastal get so trashy.
Fact: OH WELL, FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY $

Info: Going out with my new boyfriend tonight once again! Woohoo!
Info: Didn't know we had so many similarities regarding likes with him.
Fact: I rarely like people, but him and my best friend are now on my list of people who I like.

I am newly single.I'm somewhat relieved,though.My girlfriend kept insisting that I'm not Transgender.She didn't think I am just because I haven't known it my whole life. :rolleyes:

Herr, transgender is something you feel and don't let anyone tell you what only you can possibly know!

Random fact about me: I've never had body odor a day in my life. I was told that I must have south asian ancestors somewhere in my past for this to be so. As such, I've never had to use deodorant. Antiperspirant yes, but never deodorant.

Battle Bunny Riven said:
Rave said:
Fact: OH WELL, FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY $

Fact: I use this phrase all of the time in lol. I always try to take the time to type "Fuck bitches, get gold!" in all chat before I tower dive.

Ha!

"Bitches get fucked!" is one of my personal favorite battle cries. Sometimes "YOLO! YOLO!" Just to make my skype friends groan.

Fact: I am willing to do ~ANYTHING~ For a cadbury egg.

Back
Top Bottom