Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

::The Hunted:: (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveme

Supernova
::Story::

It's 2134, the world has changed far more then anyone could of imagined. The only people left, are humans and vampires. They both roam the streets freely. But, a new clan of vampires have started. The Crimson Clan, far worse then any other clan there is. 
Made up of all men who are hungry, thirsty and lonely. They take woman for their liking, bring them back to their castle and keep them there. The woman are forced to clean, to be their hunger outlets, to do anything they wish. The woman are allowed to roam freely, talk to one another. But once they are needed, they are to be at their owners side.
We will probably start with them choosing the woman.

::Rules::

1) While sex is okay and probably will happen in this story, I don't want to see it every other post. I want this to be story orientated. 
2) If at all possible, try to keep replies up to two paragraphs or more. 
3) Post your character's profile here.
4) If you want a OOC thread, just tell me.
5) If you want to join, post your profile and you may begin to roleplay.
6) This roleplay is going to have six players in it to begin with. If I need to add more, I'll do so.   
7) I apologize for sounding like a bitch, but let's really try to follow all of these rules.

::Characters::

First Female: Jayde Elizabeth (loveme)
Second Female: Lena Hawthorn (Mistress Legacy)
Third Female: Lizzy Smith (Amaya)
Fourth Female: Mika Kimura (Angel)

First Male: Ichirio (Yarijobe)
Second Male:Lamar de Lason (The_PG)
Third Male: Ethan Bardoc (PrincessManaMi-Ai)
Fourth Male: OPEN

Lena Hawthorn was being held by a really strong, tall, and scary man was leading her to this grand mansion. It was a gothic theme, so she knew right away that she was heading into a place a human like her shouldn't be heading. She was being lead to a house with a vampire in it. The moment Lena came to this realization she started to fight again the man that was holding her. Many stories have been said about vampires and the humans that they keep. Most the time they are used for feeding and for cleaning in the morning, but others, they were tested on. They only tested on human females, never males. It seemed all they cared about was human females and what they could do for them.

The rumors around vampires only taking human females was they wanted to see if they could have a vampire baby. If it was truly possible for such a thing to actually happen. If so then a new breed would be walking the earth. The very thought of it hunted many human girls. Scared to be one day chosen by vampires to either be tested on, or used as a slave. Well, now Lena fear, has come true. From time to time it would go from being a fear to being an interest of her. She wanted to know more about them, why they did what they did. But as she struggles for her life, the fear comes back to her. Only growing each step she gets closer to the mansion.

She begged and pleased with the guy, but he wouldn't listen to her. It was as if, he wasn't human himself or a vampire. Like some kind of well oiled robot taking it's command from who ever lived in such a dark yet glories mansion. Getting closer...and closer....Lean stopped hearing everything around her and only heard the sound of her own heart beat rising with fear. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. She was just being pushed with her mouth wide open.

Finally she had reach the door. The time of her struggling seemed to pass by really quickly and now Lean stands in from of the grand cherry wood door of the vampire's mansion. The guy that was leading her up the hill rang the doorbell and took a firm grip of Lean's arm. Lean's heart was beating so fast and so hard that she could feel it in her ears and all over her body. Click. Clack. Click. Click. Eeeeeeeeeeeee The noises coming from the house were so piercing to Lean's ears that she couldn't help but covering them. When the noise stopped Lean looked up. And there standing in the doorway was another human girl.

Jayde Elizabeth had been notified of the new arrival a few hours before she had actually arrived. Of course, Jayde hadn't been there long herself... Maybe a couple months, she didn't know. She had list track of time. She was hardly ever let out of the mansion, the closet she came to sunlight was opening the door.

Which, she was about to do. On orders if course. The woman had watched the arrival struggle all the way up the hill through the window. Her arms crossed tightly against her chest. Shaking her head, she wanted nothing more to tell the female to run. To run as fast as she could and hide. Her arm reached out, as she twisted the door knob and let the door creek open.

"Ill take her from here... Let go of her." Of course, the man let go. A mere creation, just to be used for the vampires controls. Her arm reached out to take the girls hand. Gentle, caring. Jayde was like her, a captive in her own fear.

Fear that never left her body. Until they fed on her. Shaking the thought out of her head, she spoke quitely. "What is your name..?" pausing, she continued. "Please, don't be scared... Of me atleast. I'm
just like you..."

Lizzy woke up only to find herself somewhere in the woods. She saw a man, one that wasn't looking exactly human tying her hands with a rope and pulling her to stand up. "What is going on?" she asked as she was still a half asleep, but at first she got no answer. She started walking with the creature,more like running it was for her. She kept asking and asking, she wanted answers to her questions. Although she knew her family gave her away, after being in dept. But where exactly would she end up she had no idea.

After long hours of traveling the reached a high hill, she was fallowing the man and wasn't really struggling as she was to exhausted. But when she saw they would reach the mansion, she knew there was no way of getting back. So she stopped and started fighting back, struggling but the creature had more strength than her. He simply pulled her into the mansion and closed the door behind him, letting pushing her down and taking of her ties. She looked around the place, as she tried to get up and find a way to escape.​

Ichiro Mita was a old fellow, well old as by the number of day he had walked this earth, 3 centuries old to be honest. Yet, to the eye, he looked no more then 20 years old. The dark haired, dark eyed old man as it were, in a young man's body. How you might ask, cause he was no long and had not been human for a very long time. He was a man of the night, a man who could only come out at night, a vampire. He was of a very unique clan as well, Crimson Clan, he knew about the reputation when he had joined, but it seemed like a very good idea at the time, and still did at the moment.

He was standing in the nice cool brisk air looking out, having good rather good at this over the years, he could spot a new girl arriving at the mansion a few hundred yards away. He also remembered their being a new girl who was brought in that day as well. He would have to remember these things well. He was a man still, and as such, he did get lonely, they all did, something about the state of being a vampire made it this way, at least for this clan. They all had lost their human connections, without these they were lost in the world without anything to connect to at all. Maybe, that was the reasoning for the clans in the first place, he would have to think of that later.

He turned as he wondered what the women were up to in the house, he could hear the the feet of a couple of them as they walked, he figured in the same area. He wondered what these two women were talking about, what they were up to. He shrugged, human women, were strange to him, even when he was human, now that he wasn't they remained so, he had given up understanding the many moons before. As long as they gave what he wanted, he was perfectly find with letting them interact, and get to know each other as well as they wanted.

After she had taken care of the newest arrival, she was off to see what Master Ichiro was doing... He was the only one that was awake it seemed to be. As she was moving up the staircases to his room, she ran into him. "Master Ichiro... I am so sorry..." She looked down as she dusted herself off from the fall. "The new arrival's came just a few moments ago..."

The girl was doing as much as she could to not look into his eyes. Knowing, that she had bumped into him. Fear? Yes, she was scared of them all. They could kill her with no problems at all and she knew that quite well. Whimpering, she spoke softly. "How are you today... You seem to be the only one up today...." Her voice trailed off as she looked up.

Ichiro looekd down at one of the women who had walked up, he blinked as he noticed looked down at her, "Hmm...well now, you need to pay better attention to where you are are going Jayde," he commented as he focused his eyes on her. he measured up what he should do at the moment. If he should punish the young woman somehow."

He blinked and shook his head,"well others you say, well now this is interesting, show me the way, I want to meet the newcomer, as soon as possible, I am the only one up at the moment, correct, the others are deeply asleep," he added as he as pulled her to her feet,"later you are to come by my room, understood," he said with a cold tone to his speech, a habit very much gained over the two centuries before the moment.

"Thank you master..." Jayde spoke immediately after he had helped her up. "I am sorry master, I should of been paying better attention..." Her voice trailed off as he responded to the new comers. "Yes master, they are down stairs in the formal area..."

She bowed before turning, walking in front of him as she walked down the stairs. Taking a left turn, then a right they were at the formal area. Then, she heard him speaking. "Yes sir, I understand." It was for her punishment, which is why she didn't argue back.
"They are right in here..." She nodded towards the door as she opened it. Stepping back so he could enter before her.

Lizzy was hearing again some footsteps close to the place she was sitting, she crawled back gathering her legs close to her chest and wrapping her hands around her legs. Looking like a ball at the corner she was scared at what she would come up with. Her body tense and her breath fast she would look and wait to see what would come next.

The voices where getting louder now and she could tell someone was near by as she hold her legs tighter around her and lowered her head down. 'What will happen next' she thought to herself and she sighed trying to hide herself in fare. She wasn't used after all in situations like those.

I haven't seen a vampire yet. Even so, where are they? That girl seemed nice. Lean started to walk around now sure what she was suppose to do at this point and time. As she walked around the house all the tense that she had started to fade little by little. Strange enough, the house felt very roomy. It wasn't as scary as it was on the outside. The white walls were clean, no sight of blood seemed to be on it, but trails of flowers.

What kind of place is this. The house seems to be made for a girl. Even though girls lived in there, why would vampires care about flowers or anything else that seemed girl.

Ichiro nodded his head to the young lady as he walked into the room that was in front of him before she would. His eyes were used to the dark, and the dark of the house that was around at night time. His eyes, quickly picked up on the newcomers. His eyes noticed the woman who happened to be walking around first. She seemed rather confused at the moment, and that made some sense, from what he knew.

Secondly he caught sight of the scared girl in the corner, she was worried for her life, much more normal of someone who was new. He smirked just a bit as he heard the footsteps of Jayden enter the room.Now all three of them were there. "Well now, this is most interesting a pair of newcomers as it were," he said calmly as he looked at both through the darkness of the room.

After he entered the room, she entered the room and interlaced her hands behind her back. Letting Her eyes become use to the darkness of the room. She could only hear the whimper of the the woman. The footsteps of the other. Even though her eyes had become use to the darkness, she still couldn't see any.

"Master... Shouldn't.. Shouldn't you let them become use to their new home..." Jayde looked down as she spoke, though she couldn't see him. Her mind was tracing back to what her punishment would be.

Ichiro heard the word of the woman who he did know rather well. He looked at the two for a moment longer and nodded, "Yeah that sounds about right, well now little ones, I am sure we will get a chance to know each other rather well sooner then later," he commented with a grin on his lips as he looked at them. He turned and slipped his hand on to Jayde's but groping it hard as he smirked, "come on, time to go to my room," he said to her as he motioned her back threw the door to his own personal room.

Lizzy rubbed her eyes trying to get used to the darkness around her, she could now almost see Ichiro and Jayde speaking. 'Are talking about us' she though 'they should be'. She turned around and noticed the other newcomer that was walking around the room. 'There one more newcomer' she thought as she slowly stand and tried to hide at the corner of the room into the darkness, not thinking they could see very good into the darkness. She sighed trying to see how Jayde was calling master, but she couldn't it was too dark.

Shaking her head, she nodded. If she wanted to run, she couldnt. He had a grip on his hand that was stronger then hers. She turned with him as they made their way back up to his room. His, was on the furtheest hall. Down at the end. Why, she didnt really know nor did she ask.

"What will my punishment be...?" She spoke loudly as she made her ways up the stairs quitely. Lookin straight ahed as she did so.

Ichiro looked at the woman and focused his eyes on her as he pulled her over his lap and raised her but into the air, "Well I think that a bad girl like yourself needs a spanking," he commented as he looked at her and then brought his hand down on her but hard, "you know what you did was wrong, now you better repent for your mistake or this could get a lot worse," he said spanking her two extra times to make sure it got threw to her. He had other ideas on how to punish that were much harsher, but for this he figure this would be plenty to deal with the young woman.

She shook her head and whimpered as he spanked her. "I told you I was sorry! Right after I done it! I told you that!" She screamed at him. Maybe it was a horrible idea... But she didn't care. Not wanting to fear him or anyone else anymore. "No... I won't live in fear anymore... Not with you or anyone else. I don't deserve this.. None of us do. We deserve to be free. Not your pets... To feed on whenever you want...." The girls voice trailed off.

Ichiro wasn't happy no not a bit as he pressed the young woman against the bed, "you are going to suffer tonight," he said coldly a she pressed her down against the bed not allowing her to move much in his grip, "you will remember why you do fear me," he added as he reached over for some ropes and started to work to attempt to tie her hands against the various bed posts that were behind her. She was not going to get away with what she had said, not a chance in the world.

Lizzy feeling now a bit better not as scared as before, and not seeing anyone close to her only that girl walking around she made up her mind at least to go speak to her to see what was going on. She could still hear people speaking, and moving and everything sounded spooky. Finally she walked towards the girl shaking a bit "Hi! ...are you new around ...here too" she mumbled keeping herself not to close to Lean.

Lena jumped at the voice and got in a ready to fight position, but pulled back and rubbed the back of her neck. It seemed kind of weird for her to be scared. So she tried to pull it off as being startled. With a faint smiled Lena nodded her head. "Yeah, I just got here this morning. I mean really, I just got free not to long ago, now I'm a slave again. UGH!" Lean balled her fist up thinking about how annoying it was that she was trapped again. "So...how long have you been here?"

Lizzy gazed at her as she was listening at her careful. "Few hours,maybe longer ... i was never a slave...so all this is so scary and unknown for me." she explained "anyway it's a long story.I'm Lizzy you?" she tried to introduce herself to her. Leaning against the wall and still trying to adjust at the darkness around "so who are the masters of this home and why are we here?" she asked still confused.

"Ju are in my home," A seductive voice came out of the darkness that surrounded the two new slaves for the Crimson Clan. The voice sounded vaguely french, but it was an old voice that had lost much of it's originality and sounded much more Vampire than anything else. Vampire sounded smooth, worn, and thirsty. "Ze home of ze Crimson Clan," Continued the voice, "But it is also my home. Where I sleep, where I eat, where I play, and where I rule." A purple flame flickered, and suddenly the room was lit in a blueish/pinkish glow that revealed the vampire that was speaking to them. He was not tall, but neither was he short, not skinny, nor fat. Quite generic look in fact, save for his brilliant golden red eyes, pale flesh, and sharp fangs. It was the Marquis Lemar de Lason. His curly black hair looked oiled and neat, and save for upon his head he was hairless. Blue, empty veins could be seen just beneath his nearly transparent white skin. His shining eyes darted between the two woman.

"Ju are here to be slaves, for me, and my allies... Ju will serve me well, or ju will die... It is zat simplemente."

He paused, glancing between them, before ordering. "Now, ju will strip off your clothes and tell me your names."

Lamar bared his fangs, and gave a little hiss to 'inspire' his new slaves.

Lizzy noticed the pinkish glow and in a sudden the deathly vampire that appeared in frond of both was approaching them. Scared she stepped back and leaned against the wall her long black hair hiding most of her cute face " Crimson Clan...what are you ...what short of creatures are you?" she mumbled as she was shaking in fear. She look at his sharp fangs and pale skin as the vampire went on speaking and asking them to strip naked. Her brain couldn't easily adjust at the new reality, frozen unable to speak she stayed there for some time. Minutes later finally, she swallowed hard and managed to form her startled thoughts into words.

"Lord of the Crimson Clan, please let us go! we have no value for you" she said still shaking as her petite figure could easily be noticed.​

"No!!" She screamed against the bed. His grip tight around her as he started to tie her to the various bed posts. "It's wrong what you and the others do... You cant just use us as your slaves..." Her voice was becoming more scared, now that she was tied to the bed and quite tightly. "I dont fear you or the others...."

Lamar gave a soft chuckle, and shook his head. This one was naive and did not understand, but that could be a good thing so far as he was concerned. He stepped closer to Lizzy, his cold presence a certain reminder that he was not alive, but undead. Running a long fingernail across her forehead; pushing bangs away from her eyes and tucking the hair behind her ears, he smiled a cold, deathly smile into her bright eyes.

"Ju are valuable, invaluable really," Slowly, he slipped a fingernail underneath the shoulder strap of her dress.

With a jerk of his hand, he sliced through the fabric easily, "Please do remember to obey my orders, and the others. I vwill not be so kind, next time. And neither will they." His golden red eyes wandered over her tiny body, liking everything he saw; this would be a promising one to breed with. Perhaps her youth and innocence would aid in the process of mating. He sniffed, and could smell the virginal blood between her thighs. "Ju are a virgin," he stated, "This is good. Very good. Now, continue, please."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom