Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

::The Hunted:: (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan more or less felt the human Lizzy's thoughts. Though he wasn't a telepath he could feel peoples intentions. Sighing he entered the library, if she broke her leg she'd be pretty screwed.

[[Actually, the girks are there fir anything. Wheter it be cook clean, etc.]

He smiled as he looked at her, and he moved much closer to her, pressing his fingers against her breast squeezing them hard for a second with both hands,before letting his fingers find their way to her pussy, he pressed his fingers against her womanhood, knowing her body rather well. He knew where and how hard to press and rub to get her turned on, that was all he needed to do, drive her crazy with a endless lust, then she would do anything he wanted.

Just the soft touching, was starting to send her into pleasure. Whatever he had given her, had worked. Whimpering, she felt him grabbing her breasts harder. His hands moving down to her pussy, and she groaned deeply.

"No... Don't!" She was shaking, trying to get free of the ropes. It wasn't working, the ropes were tearing into her arms and ankles.

Ichiro smiled as he looked down at her, "you deserve all of this ,maybe even more then this," he commented out loud as he rubbed his fingers against her womanhood for a bit before moving up onto the bed after slipping off his pants revealing his member to her. He moved up over her and started to tease her rubbing his member against her womanhood as he looked down at her. "You know you like being here admit it now."

"No! I don't! I don't deserve any of this!" She was struggling To stay calm, trying to figure out how to get out of it. If he were to break her, she would fear him and the others. Whimpering, she shook as he teased her entrance. "I don't.. I don't like being here.. I'll never admit it and you can't make me... No one can."

He looked at her, so strong, yet, he would have to break her, make her the little slave girl she should be. He smiled as he shook his head, "oh stop lying to yourself, you love this place, you love everything about it, and you want us so badly, you just have to admit it out loud, cause I can see it in you," he commented as he continued to tease her body, with his member his fingers groping her breast for a moment more. "Well before I am done you will admit to it," he said with a grin.

Shaking softly, she whimpered. "No.... Please..." She shook her head, feeling his member still teasing her. His fingers groping her breasts tightly. Every time he touched her, she became more in pleasure. Even if it was barely a touch, her body felt it and reacted to it.

The mansion library was magnificent, tall towering bookcases, fluffy armchairs and couches. Ethan breathed in the smell of the antique books and gazed along the rows, spines all shapes and colors.

He felt at home among the playwrights and authors, long since dead leaving only their work of arts behind. He grabbed 'Great Expectations' and sat in an armchair, opening the crispy pages and reading.

Lizzy would escape but it was too high from were she was standing, so she though she would just try and to find a rope or something. With the window still open and not thinking anyone would catch her she was looking for a rope to escape.

He smelt the cold air from outside even in the library he could feel it. Setting the book on a table Ethan went to investigate where the cold night air was coming from; his eyes probing the darkness.

Finally the human girl found a rope, and tied it on against the couch that would look heavier than her. "This will hold me" she whispered to herself and simply climbed on the window trying to escape as the night was near.

((sorry late post, was so confused on what was going on)

Lena tried her best to get free from Lamar. She started to kick, scream, scratch, and bite at him so that he would let go of her. This was really strange for her, because her last master wouldn't do any of this that Lamar was doing. This slightly frightened her to the point where it made her feel really weak. How was she suppose to act if some guy...well a vampire made her feel weak. The way they wanted a woman, in this case since it was a human/vampire situation, a human woman to feel. Tears started to form down her face as she struggled against Lamar's hands.

He was strong, way too strong that if she kept going, Lena might hurt herself. "Please let me go. Let go of me!"

Ethan discovered Lizzy, still naked and climbing through a window. He wanted to chuckle at the girls determination. But didn't, he never showed emotion.
"Hm you are an interesting one." He muttered.

Lizzy froze as she heard a voice behind,she knew she was found out. She could try to jump but would she really made it. But why would she stay around that house any longer "am I?" she asked trying to get his attention as she jumped on the rope and tried to climb down before the vampire would get her.

"Yes." He said curtly as he watched her to prepare to climb down. "It's quite cold outside, how far do plan on going before you freeze?" Ethan tilted his head, a lock of hair falling over his eye.

"As far as I can" she voiced as her hands grabbed tightly from the rope "Cold I'll find away and beat it...it's your creatures I cannot beat" she whispered as her naked petite body was ready to climb down. She could feel the cold air hardening her nipples as she gazed him with her dark blue eyes.

The vampire found her eyes beautiful but didn't say as much. He gazed right back at the little human sizing up her determination but to him it was stupidity.
"Go ahead, I'd love to see you try."

She climbed out of the window with her her black hair waving as the cold wind blow. She slowly started moving down with her small body wrapped against the rope. But the cold was worse as she thought. Her body froze before she even reached few inches below the window. "Crap no" she yelled as her hands froze too and couldn't keep her balance. She tried to get back but couldn't easily "I'll fall damn... help me" she uttered as she was trying to get back.

Ethan heard her plea but hesitated finallyHer he moved and leaned his head out the window.
"Are you sure? It looks like you're doing fine." He said sarcastically to the girl.

She griped on his hand fast, she knew deeply she would never have the change to escape again. But what could she as the cold got her before even she made it. She gazed at him coldly and angry as he helped her up "I'll doing fine at my next escape" she said at him as she climbed back and fall into the room almost frozen.

Ethan hauled her up as easy as lifting a leaf and curled the human into his chest to give her warmth. It wasnt much because he had no body heat. Then he lead her, once again, to an empty room.

Laying her under the covers of the bed that was in he backed off a safe distance. Darkness clouded his face.
"I have no pity for you. So dont get any ideas." He lied, keeping his face hidden.

She could feel some warmth but nothing much as she felt again him dragging her in a old dark room. She found herself covert and warmth so she wouldn't say much, but she was scared being around those dark creatures.

Lamar laughed softly, and pushed Lena down to the floor. Her head knocked against the tile, but not enough to bleed. He grinned into her dazed eyes, and tilted her head to the side with the fingers on his free hand. Leaning over her body, he pressed his lips against her ear and whispered, "I'm going to enjoy... Breaking you, my little slave. You are the rebellious kind, I can tell, I've been doing this for... Far too long, to not catch the scent of rebellion and femininity that comes from your disgusting human pours."

Licking her neck with a long, slow stroke, he nicked her skin with his teeth and let a few drops of blood cascade over his tongue.

"You taste tart... And strong... I look forward to my first meal."

Reaching down between her legs, he added, "I do not taste virgin blood within you... Are you no longer pure?"

[ooc: also, let me know if she's dressed or not now.]

Feeling foolish about his outburst the vampire sat on the edge of the bed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Have you ever been bit before?" He asked raising his handsome face to her beautiful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom