Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

::The Hunted:: (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She lifted her eyes and looked deeply into his golden red eyes as his coldness made her shiver more. Her short years and the blood that was running to her veins made him yearn her more. In a sudden she felt her dressing felling of her, and she ended up totally naked in frond of him. She tried not to look scared she would never give him that pleasure again. Still standing there wrapping her hand around her small tits to hide them she now knew that the creature in frond of her could easily kill her.

Scared and aware of her position she nodded at him "Alright ...I'll obey" she murmured softly as she could feeling him sniffing her. Indeed she was a virgin but she didn't want him to know seeing how much he like it, again no way she would give him the pleasure. He May managed to have her as his slave but he wouldn't always get what he wanted if she could hide it "No I'm not ' she lied to him as she was breathing deeper.​

The vampire laughed. He moved his sharp claw up her throat underneath her chin. "You think you can lie to me, human?"

Lamar licked his lips at her nervousness, and drool slipped from the edge of his mouth as his body reacted to her youthful vigor. Such freshness, such sweetness, soon he would taste many different parts of her young body and he would be satisfied. For a time. His eyes bored into hers, and he moved his other hand onto her belly. Feeling the heat, the passion of life, the squirming of her nervous self. Then he stepped back, and the tension in the room released quickly. He observed her critically.

"Perhaps I vwill have to teach ju some manners. Before ju can join us."

The human girl could feel now the vampire close to her,his breath like ice and his eyes scary; she shuddered in fair. "I didn't ...mean too lie..." she mumbled as she lowered her dark blue eyes. She breath stopped and her heard beat froze at the time he was checking her. She tried to step back but she was already crashing on the wall, there was no escape.

His voice worked like velvet, but left the sting of a bullet. "Teach me...no I'll obey please" she yelled looking at him scared almost ready to faint "don't hurt me". She felt her heart thump fiercely, and her breath grew ragged, fearfully fearing his next move.​

Lena pushed away Lamar's hand away from Lizzy and pulled her back glaring at her. "We are not property to you bastards. However many there are of you. We are human beings and should be treated as such! We aren't some kind of play thing." Lena glared at Lamar and started to step back. His eyes were red and it started to frighten her, but she did hold her ground. She was going to do anything that would get her out of there.

Ethan explored the dark mansion and smelt the human women. His fangs elongated thinking of tasting one. But he kept away from most of the people and instead began memorizing all passageways.

Like an animal, Lamar's eyes snapped from Lizzy to Lena, sighting in on new prey. He hissed softly in the dim light, and opened his mouth wide. Revealing dripping fangs that glowed in the strange ethereal light. More monster than man, he was becoming in his old age, with a grunt he wiped the spittle from his chin and looked over the two females. Both of his eyes were the same golden red now, but when he had hissed and snapped at them they had gone blood red. After having calmed himself, he spoke with a sort of laugh floating through his voice, "Ju are being treated as humans. Humans, to us, are only toys and... Food... So if vyou want to be treated differently. I could suck jour blood. Suck ju... Dry... Like, zat!"

The last words, Lamar snapped his fingers in the air, and laughed as both women jumped.

"Now," He said to Lena, "Vwill ju undress, or shall I punish ju, and jour friend?"

He licked his lips, the mere thought, exciting him.

Her dark blue eyes still wide open looking at the wicked vampire, her chest moving up and down reviling more her firm beasts as she was breathing slowly. Trying to hide her petite naked body behind Lena thinking she could help her. Facing back deeply into his reddish eyes with an attitude telling him; he couldn't have her. Her puffy ass-cheeks slowly touching against the wall as she felt Lamar attacking them. His words made her totally scared she almost felt her heard stopped, but she cared about Lena. It would her fault if anything happen to her.

So she simply jumped in frond of the deathly vampire and slapped his face twice "Don't you try do that you wicked fool. Even as your slaves you have to respect as" she yelled at him.

((Well just try to wait to right moment or pump in the scene and see how it goes))​

Ethan Bardoc, a fairly young vampire, wandered around the mansion with a sort of swagger admiring the slick wooden floors and antique furniture, he passed a kitchen completely empty and an extensive library which pleased him. He sensed some human females and one other like himself, the energy that they gave off showed that they were in some sort of dispute. Usually disputes between humans and vampires never ended well forthe humans. Using his senses he located the three, and with a gentle nudge with his shoulder the door opened and he saw them. The vampire was old, it did not show in his face but it did show in his blood red eyes. Ehtan walked in quietly and watched with little interest. Apparently the humans were slaves rejecting their master and rebelling. One of his eyebrows raised as the smaller and naked girl stepped foreward and slapped the vampire. He knew that the vampire didn' even feel it but she would feel it when all his anger came down upon her.
Walking foreward a few steps Ethan greeted him. "Hello Bretheren, if these two are giving you trouble I have a proposition for you." He said, keeping a respectful distance not wanting to anger him.

((Honestly, I think everyone could share? I'll make another girl if I need to. That's no problem.))

Lamar moved with terrifying speed, for it was so quick his motions were hardly visible. He threw the smaller of the two woman, the naked one, into the ceiling and then backhanded the other one who had spoken again him. Snapping her head to the side and forcing her to the floor. Before the naked one could fall to the floor, he caught her shoulder; his sharp nails digging into her shoulder. Then he reached down to the one he had slapped to the floor, and picked her up by the hair. Bringing both their faces in front of his, he hissed, causing spittle oozing with venom dripping over their skin. It would burn slightly, but the venom needed to be injected or ingested for it to have any effect.

Just then Ethan, a younger member of the Crimson Clan entered the room, and Lamar was rather glad. For he had just been about to kill the pathetic humans, and that would have served no purpose save to feed his ever growing bloodlust. Licking his lips, cleaning them of venom and spittle, he glowered at the two females.

"Hold this one," He said. Nodding to the naked one, "While I teach the other to obey."

Lizzy felt his nails into her shoulders and cried out loud while she tried to struggle but couldn't, she looked pale and scared as she felt another vampire Ethan holding her down so she couldn't move, and looking Lamar taking his time to punish Lena. Her brain couldn't still accept that reality.

At first Ethan did as the vampire said, holding the girl down who seemed so small under the power of his hand. Then standing her up he said. "That girl you have other there." He motioned to the other girl. "Shes got spunk, you'll have fun breaking her. This little one is of no trouble for you. I could easily put some sense into her." Before the other vampire could reply Ethan slipped out of the room and into the dark hallway. Forcefully he removed his coat and put it on her, it was a kind gesture but there was no kindness in his face. Then he grabbed her arm and dragged her through the castle.
"Foolish human." He growled, giving her one small glance. "Are you insane? If you really had a death wish couldn't you at least find a kinder vampire to take your life?" There was sarcasticness in his voice, of course there were no kind vampires. After trailing through the mansion he found an empty room and pulled them both inside. Tossing her onto the bed he leaned against the bedroom door, the only exit.
"No come little one pray tell what is your name?" He asked gruffly using one hand to brush his hair out of his eyes.

She was following him really scared but in a way she was happy someone got her away of that filthy vampire this one looked different, or maybe she was wrong. She was surprised as he put his coat on her hiding her naked petite body. She kept her head lowered and wasn't saying anything till she felt him throwing her on the bed. She crashed into it harsh and looked at him still scary "I'm Lizzy" she mumbled and crawled slowly at the corner of the bed as she gazed at him.

Disinterest was in his emerald green eyes as she told him her name. Eyes narrowed he watched her movements, like a frightened deer by a hungry wolf.
"Theres no need to be afraid of me." He muttered straightening his black shirt that had been underneath the gray jacket which she now wore. "It would serve no purpose for me to kill you, afterall you are a vampires food source. If you were to be killed, how would I eat?" He asked being mean.
"If you'd like I could find you somewhere else to go. Maybe one of those Human Markets. Thats where rebellious slaves and humans go, the humans are put into one giant room like cattle. They rape each other and the pregnant women are taken out, give birth then tossed right back in. This world is cruel to human females." He wished to strike fear into the little woman. She needed to understand that the vampires wouldn't let her die, they'd much rather beat her down until she became a mindless drone.
Silence hung over the room as the two sized each other up.

Loveme said:
"No!!" She screamed against the bed. His grip tight around her as he started to tie her to the various bed posts. "It's wrong what you and the others do... You cant just use us as your slaves..." Her voice was becoming more scared, now that she was tied to the bed and quite tightly. "I dont fear you or the others...."

"Well you are, you should have the history of being able to look back at your past as much as I," he commented as he looked down at her, his hands finishing off tying up her feet, as he was thinking about what was about to befall the young woman who was on the bed. He smirked as he got off the bed and walked over the a cabinet and smiled as he took out a vial of green glowing liquid. "Well now, this is something not even you have experience yet," he commented as he walked over preparing it for her, "it will cause your body to heat up and gain much pleasure, but you won't be able to climax, you will be force to linger on the edge till I let you climax," he commented as he gave her the shot of the stuff.

[Not to poop on your parade or anything but my character Ethan already took Lizzy to a different room in the castle. U'd have to get past Lamar to get to Lizzy. :S ]

She shook her head, watching him pulling out the bottle of green liquid. Whimpering ad he forced it down her throat, she tried to get out of the binds. "No... Please..." She shook er head, knowing that it was too late to do anything about it. The liquid would soon be traviling into her blood stream, then it would start to warm her body. Giving her extreme pleasure until he let her climax. Which would be a long while from now she guessed.

The sudden darkness and his words made her knees wobble and her heart skip beat into fear. Her naked petite body under his coat shaking still. "No...I don't want to be sold anywhere..." she said sadly "I just want to let free... and the other human girl's too" she yelled out loud. "Let us leave ...let go free "she yelled at him as she looked directly at his eyes.

As he looked deep into the girls eyes he felt only a tiny amount of pity. He walked foreward everything in his step said predator, but his eyes held no hostility. He stopped a foot away from the bed knowing that even if she tried to run she'd never make it to the door.
"Unfortunately..." he began voice soft as to not frighten her.
"I have no authority in this place. I'm a young vampire and therefore would be easily disposed of if I were to rebel." His emerald green eyes held her eyes for a long moment, the vampire had never had any feelings forca human thereforechis eyes were empty.
The small girl shook violently.
"Be my human, and I will make sure no one ever hurts you. Not even me." He whispered. "But I cannot give you your freedom."
If only the girl knew how lucky she was; most humans were used for sex, blood, or torture.

But how could she trust that easily a vampire and after what she had been through, but it made sense to her if she could be at least be safe from the others in this house she could give it a try. she nodded at him still scared to death as her eyes lowered and she looked again lost.

But again could she agree like that she slowly crawled closer to him but mostly she was still thinking to escape. So as she saw the door she let his coat fall and rushed towards it trying to flee as soon as possible.

Ethan let out an agitated sigh, at first he did nothing but as the small girls hands brushed the doorknob his arm whipped out, grabbing her from around her waist and pushing her onto the bed.

His hands pinned her wrists down onto the bed and looked at her terrified face.
"You agreed and now you belong to me." He growled. "You will cook and clean for me, period."

She felt him pinning her on the bed as she was fighting back "No...noooo...I let me go" she was crying and struggling "Help nooo ...nooo" she was struggling back with all her will trying to escape she couldn't get used to the idea to be none slaves. She kept yelling and struggling against him harder.

((I think she -like all girls- belong to the house they are not personal slaves, or did I got again confused.))

((My bad nevermind....))
"Fine if you don't want to cater to me then go ahead, run along to the other two but I'm sure they wont show you the kindness that I have." He said letting her go and standing

Grabbing his jacket he put it on and zipped it up halfway, pushing the bangs from out of his eyes he looked at her.
"If you need anything, I'll be in the library." He said and exited the room.

((It's ok!))

She moved away looking at him leaving her alone and she was confused but alive and unharmed. She crawled away at the corner of the room and waited till he was gone. She looked around till she found a towel and wrapped it around her naked body. She walked out of the room with her body pressed against the wall at the dark side so no one could spot her easy. After few minutes she manege to reach at the main room, where she noticed a window. Rushing over it she open it as fast as she could. Letting her one leg out as she sit and looked down to see how high it was and if she could jump. She took a deep breath thinking she could manage to escape from that home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom