Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

::The Hunted:: (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy heart his words "Bit eh?" she looked at him oddly and surprised "No never and I don't want to get bitten" she said serious as she tried to crawl back as he was letting his face closer to hers.

He scrutinized Lizzy before backing off. "Just a curious question." Ethan sttod, tightening his jacket. "I'm going, please find some clothes, unless you are a nudist." He added, walking to the door.

She looked at him as he was going and she felt better in a way. After she felt warm enough she simply pulled the sheets from the bed and wrapped it around her body and she tried to get out on the main house finding some cloths as she was making sure Ethan was gone.

(she's wearing a peasants dress)

Lena shook in fear wondering why she was feeling so weak. It was scary to her. She had never felt like this before. What did this vampire have over her that made her so scared. Tears rolled down her face as she felt like she was weak.

The question that Lamar asked her though her off guard, but it did make her snap back at him. "What's it to you!"

"It means quite a lot... A virgin, has more of a chance to breed. While a taken woman, offers a chance for... Other... Pleasures." Lamar smiled wickedly, and let a drop of his pleasure poison drip into Lena's blood, "There is no need to resist." He said, rather kindly, "You will find your stay both enjoyable... And painful... And then sooner or later, you will find the pain just as much fun, as the pleasure!"

With a hiss, he tore her dress from her body, and glanced down at it.

"You are a good specimen," He breathed, "I will enjoy you greatly."

Reaching between her thighs, he pushed a finger inside of her, searching for her virginity.

[i will be afk this weekend]

[[All the Characters have been added to the first post. There are enough to switch around. We have one extra female for now.]]

Lean screamed when she felt something enter her twice. First the blood then his fingers. It was all quite painful. The blood that entered her was the most painful out of all. It was worse than anything she ever felt in her whole life. It was so painful, that Lean couldn't find words to describe just how painful it was. The blood was going though her whole body, reaching ever inch slowly. Her body felt like it was on fire and it was slowly spreading. The heat started to rise all around her and even in her body.

"NO! STOP IT! GET OFF ME!" Lean covered herself when her dressed was ripped off her, but then her hands flew to her mound when she felt his fingers go inside of her. It felt really weird, like nothing she ever felt before. She did have some kinds of sex, but not much. All she really gave was blow jobs because her last master wanted to keep her as a virgin for a long time. He wanted to tease her and see how long she was going to last before she snapped and begged for her virgin to be taken away.

Ethan stood on the mansion porch, having exchanged his light jacket for a smoky gray duster he was traveling to the nearest blood house since he was hungry he would not drink from anyone inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom