Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
De'Mona smiled but this time when she did her eyes sparkled, " well i'm glad he didn't kill you, but you two do make for a pair of odd friends," she giggles softly as she stood up.

" I think I would like to go explore this little town, care to show me around?" she asked Amoz

Amoz smiled softly and took her hand, slipping hers into his larger, scaled one. It felt sort of odd, scales on skin, but at the same time warm and inviting.
"Not at all," he said, leading her out of the tavern.
He looked around outside and smiled.
"Where would you like to go? The blacksmith? The apothecary? Bookshop? There's ought to be something to do."

Noah sighed.
"It's no one, Ianic. Just a friend. Would you mind... going somewhere else? I think it'd be best if it was just me and her right now."

Ianic felt his nerves jump. Great, another ranger. Just what he needed. "Um, who are you?" He looked at her nervously. She better not have wovles, too. He thought.

((Edit))

Clara raised an eyebrow. Quite curious, aren't you? She thought, but replied, "Clara." In the same blunt tone as before. "Who are you?" She replied back, shoving her knife back into it's sheath, and brushing a small lock of hair out of her eye.

De'Mona let him take her hand as the headed out of the tavern," well i thought you had said the town was mostly empty. Do other people live here as well?

Selphe gave one last small giggle as she stood upright.
"Oh, Gods... I saw Noah and some ranger by a little stream... I thought they looked hilarious together."

Amozabel nodded
"Sure, just enough for a working town, but not anyone else really other than that."

He looked at Noah. "Alright." He frowned. "But what should I do, I need to do something or I'll..." He looked down at his clenched fist. "Steal." He whispered. He looked at the ranger. "I'm Ianic."

Noah sighed and facepalmed.
"Just look around in the tavern Selphe owns.
I'm sure there's plenty to do. She'll find something for ya''"

"well then lets head over to the apothecary, I'd like to see what kinds of herbs and medicines they have. Who knows maybe i'll find something rare way out here."

Ianic blushed. "Okay..." He probably embarrassed Noah for no reason. "Nice to meet you." He nodded at Clara before returning to the house.

Amoz shrugged.
"Sure."
He walked her down the small dirt road and cut into one of the shops.
"Turner?"
"No, it's Lola now actually," a feminine voice said, coming out from the back. She looked in her mid 40's.

"Steal? Just great. Another cutthroat." Clara said, looking at Ianic with a slightly irritated expression. She turned her back on him, walking back to the stream, and washing her feet, now covered in some dirt and mud, in the spring, washing her face a bit more, to get that last part of dirt off.

De'Mona watched as the middle aged woman stepped from behind the curtain.

"greetings" De'Mona said as she looked around the dusty shelves that where mostly empty. " I'm surprised to find and apothecary in such a far out of the way place" she said to the woman

Delshyk raised an eyebrow. "Hm. For some reason, rangers always look funny in couples. It's strange." After realizing what he just said, a blush stole over his face. He looked away, embarrased for what he thought was no good reason. He caught the knife and put it in it's sheath.

Ianic ran through the forest. He didn't want to go back to the house. Instead he climbed a tree. This tree was young. He climbed higher to the very top. Then he looked down. A familar dizziness came and then he leapt. For the next few minutes, Ianic was tree diving.

Noah smirked softly.
"Missed something," he said, wiping a patch of grime off Clara's
cheek.

The woman in the apothecary smiled.
"I know, and I don't get too many customers because of it, but I get enough. Feel free to look around."

Selphe looked at Delshyk and smiled softly. She went over to him and kissed his cheek.
"It's okay. I think your kinda cute."

Selphe smiled softly and hugged him.
"No problem. Although I really do find you cute... mind sleeping with me tonight? Please?"

He smiled, blushing. He had always had slept alone. "um.... s-sure," he stammered, nodding at Kyshek as she ran into the woods to hunt. "Just to let you know though, I'm used to sleeping alone." He smiled sheepishly, innocence evident on his face.

Ianic climbed the tree for the 8th time. This time he sat and undid his short, loose braid. He slowly redid it as he listened to the forest. It was quiet except for a few distance murmers of squirrels. He got out his flute again. He looked at the side of it. When he had started barding, he began a series of carvings on the side. He added a wolf. That made thirteen. The snake, the orca, the rabbit, the hog, the steed, the sparrow, the raccoon, the fox, the ferret, the tom, the frog, the moon bear, and now the wolf.
He sighed and put it away. Then he climbed back down from the tree. After a while he finally reached Selphe's place.

Selphe giggled and put a hand on Delshyk's shoulder.
"That's okay... you'll get used to it," she said. Well, it appeared she had a thing for him.

Clara reached out to intercept his hand, saying, "Nice try." But smiling all the same. She began to loosen a few straps on her leather armor, and as it fell from around her, revealing her only in her underclothes, she slipped into the spring. It was shallow, only about 3 or 4 feet deep, but as she waded in it got slightly deeper.

"Selphe? Um sorry to bother you, but is there any work I can do?" He noticed he had interruppted something. "Anything in town, maybe?"

Noah watched Clara, letting her in peace, though he didn't leave. He hoped she wouldn't mind; she was beautiful after all...
Noah slipped off his gear and dipped into the spring behind Clara silently.

Selphe looked over at Ianic.
"If you could go gather up some firewood, that'd be great. Axe should be out back."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom