Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rocking Relations

The sound of Rock music could be heard through out the house and from outside. Inside of the garage of the small two story house a group of teens were gathered in the garage. Most of the small group were part of a band who were close to making it big, the band consisting of a bassist, a two guitarists, a drummer and a lead singer. Each person was excellent at the instrument that they played and the singer was one of the best in the small town they lived in.

As the band played, a young woman was sitting on a couch against the one wall in the garage with her legs curled up beneath her and her long pink tail was flicking back and forth as she listened to them play. Emma was dating the oldest guitarist and she was also the baby sister of the lead singer. She was a pretty neko with shoulder length pink hair and bright blue eyes. She was rather short, standing at only 5'3" with a petite but curvy body.

The girl was studying to be a ballet dancer and she had been taking lessons since she was a young girl. She recently had a recital and her teacher was already talking about another recital. As Emma sat there, she smiled at Roger, her boyfriend and giggled as he started to show off a little before looking at her brother, Bo, who was singing. But after gazing at them, she slowly turned her gaze descritely to the drummer with a small smile before looking at Roger once again.

Jeff was tapping away at his drums that he had saved up to buy. He had been playing the drums since he was ten years old, so the seven almost eight years of experience helped in this field. Even though he had a big work schedule they managed to find a way to still jam out in the garage. He was the most stable financially in the group, but he was also the one that was practically forced to buy food for their get togethers. His brown hair not really short enough for his work but not long enough for a pony tail so they let him slide with it as long as it was maintained. His eyes were a pale blue making it seem as though he was blind, but he could see perfectly.

He liked to wear slightly tight shirts and moderately baggy pants but never when he worked. He always had to look nice for his waiter job. A few times a session he would get a nice glance at Bo's younger sister, and rogers girlfriend. roger really was a lucky guy but he had known roger for a while, he really didn't know how to keep himself in his pants, mainly around hot women. Maybe it was the fact she was a neko that attracted him to her, he didn't know but he kept it to himself as he continued to play on the drums.

Emma caught Jeff's eye and smiled a little wider for a moment before her brother finally brought the song to an end so they all could have a breather. She reached over and grabbed her shoes, slipping her tiny feet into them while smiling up at the young men. While Jeff often paid for the food for the band practices, she was always the one to do the food runs when they were hungry since she always made a list and never grabbed random things.

After slipping her feet into her sneakers, Emma stood up and sighed. "Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" she asked while adjusting her beater and her tight lowrise jeans. The neko often wore tight pants and knee length skirts with different types of tops ranging from band tee's that belonged to her brother or someone else in the band to her more dressy tops.
Roger put his guitar down on its stand and nodded with a smirk. "Yeah, a cola will do babe." he said and the others agreed. She nodded before looking at her brother who smiled and shrugged. "Just my usual sis." With a slight nod, Emma looked at Jeff curiously. "What about you Jeff? Would you like anything to drink?"

"Yeah that three of the fifty cent carbonated sparkling water." Jeff couldn't stand the taste of regular water so he always got the flavored water that was like soda. He stood up and pulled twenty dollars from his wallet. "This is it guys last of my check and I need at least ten dollars back so take it easy. I don't work again until Monday so if we are going to jam we need to do it tomorrow. I have to at least be here and practice tomorrow." he explained. Work was getting busy and luckily he had been given the weekend off so he wasn't handling any daters. He was going to have to next weekend though so he needed in practice time.

"Don't worry Jeffy." She often called him Jeffy. It was her own little nick name for him, though Roger didn't like hearing her use it. "I'll make sure you get your ten dollars back. I always make sure you get what money you need back, don't I?" Emma grabbed her coat and slipped it on before walking over to him and smiling up at him. She shook her bangs out of her face and smiled again. Emma knew that Jeff was working hard and so did her brother who was searching for wor, as we..

He nodded handing her the money. "Here take these too." He said handing her his back pack and the keys to his bike lock. "You'll be able to get there faster with them." It was hard to pry his eyes away from her's but he did as he rubbed his hand over her head as though she was one of his pets at home. It was unlikely anyone would be able to tell and actual love interest, they all knew his love for cats that's how he actually met Bo. He had seen him walking around the middle school campus back when they both attended it. Bo had been being picked on and Jeff stepped in being known better for his fighting. When Bo asked why Jeff explained he had a thing for cats, and because he was a neko it fell under that category, but not in a love way.

She took the money and slipped it into her pocket before smiling and nodded, taking the backpack and keys from him. "Okay. Thanks Jeff." she said with a grin. Shouldering his bag, she swatted playfully at his hand as he rubbed his hand over her head, ruffling her pink hair and her ears twitched slightly. "Stop that." she said while giggling. Rolling her eyes, she turned and began to walk away from him with a flick of her tail and she moved over to Rogers side. After kissing him on the cheek, she waved to the rest of the band and headed for the door of the garage that led outside. "I'll be back in ten." she called back to them as she disappeared out the door. A little while later she was hurrying down the street on Jeffs bike.

Jeff's thoughts wouldn't leave him alone this time wondering what it would be like to be kissed by Emma. Though he made sure they stayed thoughts. "So what are we going to do I need to practice tomorrow so I need a key unless everyone is going to be here tomorrow?" He asked sitting down on the couch that was placed in the garage for them. He had hoped the whole band would be there being in Bo's house alone would have been kinda freaky knowing that roger might accuse him of going through Emma's stuff.

Bo turned around to face the others, pushing his black and blue hair back from his face. "We should be here." he said with a shrug. "But incase you get here before us, I can give you one of the keys to the house." He slipped his hands into the pockets of his black pants and his black tail swished back and forth as he moved over to the couch and plopped down. However, Roger was gazing at Jeff almost suspiciously before he shrugged slightly as some of his messy golden blonde hair fell in his eyes. Roger had met the rest of the band through Jeffs brother who played the bass. They were about the same age and they'd met in high school.

"What about you Bro? you going to be here?" Jeff asked but Matt shook his head. "Karrie is coming over man, I got to hang with her for the day take her out on a date, treat her like a man should." He said softly to which Jeff nodded. He didn't feel that Roger was treating Emma right but he knew not to say anything. Roger was a year younger then him and so was Emma, but maybe it was that whole neko thing. He really didn't know why he liked Emma so much.

Jeff took the key from Bo. "Alright well I'll definitely be here tomorrow so yeah once we get one more song in I'm going to jet I need to get some sleep those hours last night killed me, I'm surprised I can keep beat right now, though it might be all that sugar I had this morning." He laughed putting the key into his pocket.

Roger slowly moved over to the couch and sat next to Bo. He stretched out and folded his arms behind his head. He shook his head slightly at what Matt said but didn't say anything. It was clear that Roger had different opinions about how women were supposed to be treated but he never said anything so that they wouldn't fight about it. But he was the only one that thought that girlfriends were supposed to be treated as inferior and as an orniment. Bo knew how Roger treated his sister and it upset him but no matter how much he warned his sister against dating the blonde, she went ahead and dated him anyways.

About ten minutes later Emma walked into the garage once again after locking up Jeffs bike and she removed his backpack where she had placed the drinks. Setting it down on the couch, she removed the cola and the tea for her brother and Roger, handing them to the two before taking out the last of the drinks and handing them out. Grabbing Jeffs water, she walked over to him with his back pack. "Here you go Jeff." she said, holding his backpack out to him before digging his keys and his change out of her pocket. "And I made sure that you had ten dollars left."

"Thanks." Jeff said softly taking the backpack and his drinks. He kinda wanted to tell her to keep the money but he really did need it this time. "We'll so it looks like everyone is going to be here tomorrow except Matt, what about you Emma?" The question was innocent enough he was the one that always paid he needed to know if he was going to have to pull money from his savings account to cover expenses.

Emma nodded with a smile. "You're welcome Jeff." she said before moving to sit next to Roger, reaching over and taking his soda from him and taking a drink. She was in mid-drink when Jeff asked her if she was going to be there the next day and she nodded while handing the soda back to Roger. After she swallowed the soda, she smiled slightly. "Yeah, I'll be here." she said. "I have to do laundry and such anyways. The house is a bit messy."

"Alright." Jeff replied. "So are we going to jam one more time or am I heading out now?" He asked standing up opening his water. He sat back down at the drums waiting for a reply but when nobody did he just started tapping away on the instrument playing a solo he had been thinking up. it was a soft tone though something that would have come after a love song, but after a few minutes it turned more into a fast paced explosion of rhythm. One could have interpreted it as making love by the slow start into the exciting climax.

Hearing hip tapping away on his drums, Emma looked over at him and smiled gently as she listened. As the pace of the rhythm picked up, her heart beat increased and she gently bit her bottom lip as she watched him. Bo chuckled softly as he listened as well and Roger slowly stood up, moving over to his guitar while Bo headed for the the microphone and he nodded. "Alright, lets do one more song then call it a night." he said. Emma glanced around the garage and smiled widely as she watched the rest of the guys pick up their instruments.

Mike grabbed his bass and started listening to the beat of the drums. This song was an obvious spur of the moment and hadn't really had words to it yet it was just everyone listening and starting to play their own mix to the new beat. Jeff's feet hitting the bass drum as the beat slowed and started over for everyone else to be able to hear it again. The slow soft start as Matt was the first one to get a rift in his head as he started strumming. it was almost like the sound of a soft thunder coming from Matt's bass has the rain was being signified by the drums.

Roger grabbed his guitar and looked at Jeff and Matt as he listened to the beat. A minute later, he began strumming his guitar, the sound deep almost like the sound of a heart beat. As they played their instruments, Emma started tapping her foot and humming along and she closed her eyes while listening. From where he stood at the microphone, Bo looked back at Emma and smiled at his sister. "Emma, come here." he said and she shook her head shyly but she stood up anyways, knowing that he would nag her until she did. "Go ahead." He pushed the microphone out to her and she looked back at the guys before nodding slightly while blushing. As they started the beat over again she began singing softly. It was a song that she had written a while ago but had never been able to find a beat that would go with it. Until then that is.

Jeff's jaw dropped along with Matt's, though neither of them stopped playing. Who knew Emma could sing like that?Jeff felt his heart beating along with the music but every time she hit a note high enough to compete with the snare he was beating on it skipped. He looked over at Roger who seemed to be looking at Emma with a sort of 'Yeah thats my bitch' look in his eyes. Jeff didn't really like the way roger looked at her let alone touched her while they were around. It made him sad just thinking about what they did behind closed doors.

Bo stood back and watched his sister sing. She stood there partially facing the others in the garage as she sang, her eyes were closed and her cheeks were rather pink from them watching her. As she sang, Emma slowly swayed a little. As the words flowed past her lips, they were filled with emotion and she put her heart into them. When she finally came to the end of the song, she trailed off and slowly opened her eyes to look at the band and she smiled shyly.

"Holy shit! You have a damn set of lungs Emma!" Jeff said before anyone else could get the chance. "Bo might want to watch out or he might be replaced." He was extremely glad he wore baggy pants today so his hard on couldn't be seen. He smiled picking his water up taking another drink from it, to get his breath, and cool himself down.

Giggling softly and smiling a little wider. "Aw, shucks Jeffy. I'm not that good." she said to him. "And I will not replace Bo. Don't be silly." Emma shook her head and walked over to where Bo's tea was sitting and she picked it up, taking a drink before sitting down. She was still very embarassed that her brother had made her sing infront of everyone but it had felt good to do so.

He smiled taking another drink from his water. The carbonation burning the back of his throat, but he rather have that then a noticeable hard on in his pants. He leaned forward banging hi head onto the snare, he had been so tired already and his body needed some sleep. After a few seconds of laying there he woke back up as if he didn't know where he was. With a quick look over of the room he realized where, and then stood up, his hardon had gone limp thanks to his body passing out. "Looks like it's time for me to go." He yawned walking towards his bike, though it wasn't the best idea.

Emma had noticed Jeff had fallen asleep and shook her head in amusement but when Roger went to strum his guitar to wake the sleeping drummer up, she shot him a look that luckily made him stop and he put his guitar back onto the stand. As Jeff stood up and began to leave, she hurried after him and gently grabbed his wrist. "Jeff, you're too tired to ride your bike. Why don't you stay here for the night. I'm sure Bo won't mind." she said to him. "I don't want you to accidentally fall asleep while riding your bike and you get hurt."

He yawned again. "Not my house, no clothes." He said before another big yawn. Matt stood by shaking his head, what was he a nobody he could ride down tot heir house and get him clothes. "Bro you work too hard man, you need to take something for yourself. If you don't want to stay the night rest for a few hours then head home. I'd say stay though your going to be over here tomorrow anyways right?" Matt said voicing his idea.

She rolled her eyes with a sigh and was about to speak when Matt spoke up and she nodded in agreement. "Your brothers right Jeff." she said softly. "Please Jeffy, stay here. If you don't, I'll be up all night worrying about you." She gazed up at him pleadingly with wide eyes as her ears twitched cutely while ignoring Roger glaring at her and her brother was chuckling softly.

Back
Top Bottom