Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Name: Eryn Tantalope
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gamer-girl-282976737

Twisting and turning in her seat, Eryn looked at the clock repeatedly. The High School bells finally ring, dismissing class. Quickly gathering her supplies, she packs them into her book bag, running out the door to onto the bus that will take her home. Being her senior year, she is more than excited for the school year to end, but today isn't about school ending that is on her mind; her brother. He promised her earlier in the day that he could take her out to eat at her favorite Chinese buffet, his way of saying good job on her approving grades.

Sitting on the bus, Eryn stares out of the window, anticipating her arrival. What seemed like stop after stop, she is finally dropped off at her bus stop, which isn't but a house or two away from her own. She excitedly jogs to her home, her stomach rumbling from hunger, having her mind set on this all day.

Lately her brother has been acting a bit strange, clingy in a way. He constantly beckoned her to play games with him, go out to eat, just hang out. She didn't understand why, but as long as she had some time with her brother was all that mattered. She opened the door to see him watching television. She quickly set her book bag on the ground and walked over to him. "Hey bro, I'm home! Are you ready? I'm starving!"

Name: josh tantlope

Josh was lonely all day without his sister. She was a key piece of his life. He absolutely loved her to pieces, and had been showing her more and more lately when thir parents worked odd hours at work. He was glad it was Friday though, he had so much planned this weekend for the two of them. He hoped Eryn would like what he had in mind.

"hey squirt welcome home." he said to her as he deviated his eyes away from the tv briefly. "how was school today?" he asked looking at her tired figure. Must have been a long boring day again. "ready for what?" he asked seeming confused as he smiled and got ready for the inevitable pillow she was about to throw at him

Eryn tossed the pillow at Josh, smacking him in the chest with it. She giggled as the pillow fell on his lap. She ran over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "School was uninteresting. At least I don't have homework this weekend, that's a first." She took a seat on the couch right by him, watching what he had on.

"Don't tell me you forgot!" Eryn groaned, lifting her hands up as she slid down the couch dramatically, acting like a little kid. "You told me you would take me the Chinese Buffet for my good grades and behavior. I didn't eat anything all day because I was waiting for it." She got back up on the couch and poked at her brother.

"Please please please please can we go now? Unless you made plans since you forgot, and if that's the case then don't make a promise you can't keep!" She glared at him jokingly, understanding that it was okay if he did forget.

He caught it smiling. She could throw quite strongly. As she sat beside him he put the pillow back in her lap as he grinned. "oh yea" he said smiling. "your favorite food, that Chinese buffet.... You want to wait a bit or go literally right now?" he asked looking at his watch. "it's only 4:30. And you want dinner? " then he frowned. "mom and dad called again.." he sighed, this had become more and more common as they worked up the ladder at work. "they both had to run out of town this weakened, so it's just you and me again squirt."

Her stomach groaned at her, wanting food to be scarfed down her esophagus. "I mean, we can hang out here if you want, but later take me because I'm hungry, unless you have something else in mind for a snack." She sat up and looked at Josh, rolling her eyes as he told her the news about their parents. "That's typical. I sometimes wonder if they even feel bad." She sighed and got up to stretch.

"What did you want to do?" She asked, her hands on her hips as she eyed her brother. She grabbed another pillow and started beating his head with it playfully, making sure she didn't hit him too roughly.

He sat there and sighed. "I don't think they realize what they're doing. Their jobs have taken over their lives sadly."

He laughed when she started beating him lightly. Letting her continue he smiled. "if yours. Ohungry go grab a snack, I'm going to finish watching this and then we can go. I was thinking we could go see the movie you've been whining about wanting to see lately." he suggested

"Yeah, I don't think they realize it either." She sighed with him, peering out into the window.

She walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge, grabbing some leftover pizza from the other night and nuking it in the microwave. She took it out and started to eat it while walking back into the living room. "Oh, really? That would be awesome if we could see it!" She excitedly sat down right beside him, resting her head on his shoulder as she ate her pizza. Josh and Eryn became very close, since Josh was all that Eryn had and Eryn was all that Josh had.

He snuggled against her putting his arm around her. He smiled "sure thing, as soon as we're done at the buffet we can go over to the movies squirt" he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulder with his arom

Eryn loved the way that Josh threw his arm around her, holding her tightly against his chest. "Okay bro, I can't wait! Thank you for doing this for me, anything I can do to repay the favor?" She watched Family Guy with him, giggling at their dumb humor. His cologne tingled in her nostrils, making her smile.

"hmmm" he thought storkig his chin with his free hand. "you could spend the rest of the weekend it's me, jut like this cuddled up" he suggested to her

She nodded in agreement "Sure, I won't mind doing that!" She giggled as she held on tighter to him, burrowing her face into his chest, kissing it. "I appreciate all what you've been doing for me lately since mom and dad are gone..." She whispered, feeling sad that she hasn't seen her parents in over a month.

"I'm glad you've been around too sis. I honestly don't know what I would have done without someone here to anchor me...." he sighed as he continued to rub her shoulders massaging them

"I am glad that I mean the same to you too..." She hugged at his waist, rubbing her thumb against his skin. The show finally finished, her stomach growling again. "Now can we go to the buffet? You did say once the show was over we could go, bro." She poked at him with her index finger.

"ow" he mick grimaced and grinned and pulled her up. "yes yes we can go now" he siled as he slipped on some shoes."are your ready to go now?" he asked looking at her still in her school uniform almost laughing

She looked down at her outfit and gasped. "Oh my, I forgot, let me change quick." She ran into her bedroom and went to dresser and pulled out a black skirt with a white blouse to match. In a hasty manner, she took off her checkered skirt and knee-high socks and collared shirt, tossing it into the laundry basket. She put on the clothes she picked out, and slipped on some black Vans. She walked back into the living room. "I'm ready now." She smiled from ear to ear.

"much much better" he laughed as they headed to the car, as he was driving he looked over at her. "so what besides cuddling do you want to do this weekend?"he asked her as he pulled Ito so,e heavy traffic.

Eryn looked out of the window, ideas running through her mind on what the two could do. For a quick instant, something sexual came into her mind, but she quickly shook her head to not think of that though, this is her brother, not her boyfriend... Yet things between the two have been getting a bit more than friendly. The way they held each other. Talked. "Uhm... I don't know..." She hastily said, trying to push away those thoughts.

He had noticed she had seemed conflicted for a second. He had also noticed how she had blushed and then looked away quickly. He blushed too knowing what she may have just thought. He had been having plenty of those thoughts lately, sexual ones, directed towards Eryn. "What were you thinking?" He asked grinning, a twinkle in his eye.

Too embarrassed to say her thoughts, thinking it was wrong for having such thoughts anyways, she just shrugged and replied. "I don't know..." She looked out the window some more, trying to avoid her thoughts that are not running through her head now that she thought of having sexual experiences with her brother. She crossed her legs while biting her lip, the thoughts continue to roll into her mind.

He smiled watching her as he drove. It was hilarious watching her try and keep to herself. He knew damn well what she was thinking, and he found it quite cute that she was thinking that. "You're not very talkative." He finally said breaking the silence.

His voice made her jump, peering over to look at him again. "Oh... sorry, just trying to keep my mind off.... things." She lied, biting the inside of her cheek to hold her concentration on a conversation with her brother. "So... What are you going to get to eat? I'm thinking about the sweet and sour chicken and fried rice... Mmm that sounds so good!" Her stomach grumbled at her again, begging her for something to satisfy it.

"I know how much you love that stuff." he laughed. "I'm thinking some crab raguns and then some sesame chicken with broccoli for me. Then, after you've gotten your fill." He looked over and smiled. "We can head over to the movies. Since this one has been out for a while, hopefully noone will be there." He pulled into the parking lot as he finished speaking.

"Oh, switching things up now aren't we?" She giggled as they pulled into the parking lot. "Yeah, I am sure no one will be there, we'll have it all to ourselves!" After she said that, a sudden flash of sexual activities between the two hit her again, fondling each other in the secrecy of the loud theaters, knowing being aware of what they were doing as their moans were muffled by the loud speakers. She shook her head from the thought, then quickly getting out of his Josh's car. "Ready to get our grub on?" She said nervously, trying to not think about it anymore.

"Yes" He grinned as he slide out of the car, noticing her shakiness as she stood, he blushed knowing what she had thought. He was looking forward to the movie really. But it did bring a lot of options of sexual activity. He too pushed away the thoughts as he blushed and smiled. "Lets get our grub on." He laughed as they walked in and he paid the buffet fee.

She smiled at her brother, walking alongside him as they paid to enter into the buffet. They sat down at the booth to get their drink orders before being able to scamper off and get their meal. In the meantime while they wait for their drinks, Eryn thinks of what to talk about with her brother. "So, any luck with the girls lately?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom