Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Post count requirement for sending/receiving PMs to be implemented

For whatever reason, the restriction against PMs is still on my page, although it's been more than 24 hours and I've posted more than 3 times

For whatever reason, the restriction against PMs is still on my page, although it's been more than 24 hours and I've posted more than 3 times

Refresh? Your name is in blue so you should have full access.

So I'm not grandfathered in. That's a shame, but it gives me the opportunity to post this message to get my count closer to 5. Guess I'll do the introduction section while I'm at it. On a serious note, I do like to see that you guys are trying to keep this place friendly for all. I remember when the server blew up or something, was a bit sad thinking I might have lost bmr.

--Ace

So I'm not grandfathered in. That's a shame, but it gives me the opportunity to post this message to get my count closer to 5. Guess I'll do the introduction section while I'm at it. On a serious note, I do like to see that you guys are trying to keep this place friendly for all. I remember when the server blew up or something, was a bit sad thinking I might have lost bmr.

--Ace

We did catch a couple of old spammer accounts with this. Without forcing them to reveal themselves I can't easily tell between someone with 0 posts being a spammer or not.

It's all good, I don't think you'll find any heat from people because you decide to take some precautions. Sadly it's needed in almost everything, precautions that is not post counts lol

Hello, sorry to be a pain but I had an intro post and request thread written. Can I get access again or do I have to post some more replies first?

It can take a few minutes after you make your third post.

Back
Top Bottom