Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Dan was riveted by Mara's glare, and shot a fiery stare right back at her as she obeyed him, her mind obviously clouded with unusual feelings. Her movements had a sensual overtone to them, the way her hand ran along her own cool flesh before stroking her swollen pussy. "That's right," he growled. "I'm gonna stick you now," he proclaimed, still gazing down fearsomely into her dark eyes. "I haven't forgotten what a fucking cum slut you are." In one motion, he threw off his shorts and boxers, and pitched a tent over her, his cock hovering inches over her, until he gradually closed the distance, grazing her with his hard tip. "Aren't you?" he demanded.

A huge smile spread over Mara's lips when he called her a cum slut. She looked up at him as he took his position over her and nodded her head. "Oh God, yes" she crooned, spreading her legs open as wide as she could get them as he positioned himself, shivering even as he cock brushed over her. "I'm your cum slut. I looooove it. Fuck my swollen pussy," she growled heatedly.

"Mmmmm," Dan growled with a big smile when she proclaimed herself his cum slut. "That's right, love," he said before he realized it. "Spread that fucking swollen cunt for me so I can take it," he ordered, arching his back for a moment and staring down on his prey like a lion of some sort. She was almost writhing from all this, and practically begging to be taken. He would have been completely powerless to stop at this moment, she was so sexual and inviting. After arching over her for a few moments, he dove back down, bit onto her shoulder, and found her hole with his firm shaft, burrowing a few inches in between her engorged pussy lips.

Mara was so hot for him that she probably could have cum just from him talking dirty to her. When he dove down and bit into her, shoving his cock into at the same time, she thought she might cum right there. She screamed out, her hips bucking up and forcing him inside another couple of inches. She writhed and whimpered, her eyes slamming shut as her hips bucked forcefully. "Ahhhh, Dan!" she cried out, "Ahhh, I need it so bad."

Dan grunted and released his teeth from her shoulder when Mara cried out. The whole thing had such a build-up that he felt like he could release already, if there wasn't so much fun still to be had. Now that his head was inside Mara, he leaned back and rocked his hips forward, easily sliding his length deeper inside her, and smashing her bucking hips back into the sheets. Groaning out, it was as if all his arousal crashed through his body like a wave, coursing through his manhood until he began rocking his hips rhythmically, eyes squeezed shut. When they opened after a moment, he was still rocking, and he grinned without opening his mouth, staring at Mara as a growl came from the back of his throat. "Ahhh, I lovvvvve giving it to that tight cunt of yours," he finally growled, reaching back and slapping at the side of her thigh, continuing his rhythm and now focusing on her plump breasts jiggling back and forth as her body moved with his.

She was nearly driven insane with the pleasure he was giving her. She sucked in deep breaths and her back arched as he rocked in and out of her rhythmically, his cock seeming to piston in and out of her at lightning speed. When he slapped her thighs she jolted, already on he edge of what she knew was going to be a powerful orgasm. "I'm about to come!" she exclaimed to him, her face nearly as red as her pussy. She couldn't believe how quickly and easily he'd gotten her to the edge. She could almost not imagine being without him.

Dan's whole body had been tensing over the last minute or two, focusing on the singular goal of containing himself, which was becoming increasingly difficult. The sensations running along the length of his cock were almost beyond belief, her tight, stimulated pussy clenching like crazy at him. He knew this level of lust and passion couldn't last long, but he'd do anything to extend it just a little. Glaring down at her flushed face, his face was probably clenched up so much she thought he was shitting himself. "Ahhhh, cum then," he grunted. "But I'm not nearly finished fucking you, my gorgeous cum slut," he teased, sinking his cock all the way in, clenching his teeth, and beginning to pound a little harder while he did all he could to keep himself from exploding madly inside her warm love tunnel. If this experience could ever come even close to being replicated, that would be enough to make him never want to leave Mara.

"Gooood," she growled when he told her that he wasn't nearly done with her. In this state she could fuck for hours on end and never tire of it. She whimpered and bucked as he pounded into her, her pussy squeezing him and clenching him as if for dear life. She screamed out her pleasure as she finally peaked, her whole back lifting off the bed as she ground up to him, her cum exploding out of her and onto him.

Dan was leaning his entire weight down on Mara with each excruciatingly delicious thrust, yet somehow she managed to lift herself up and grind against him as she came, her wet pussy mashing up against him. In mid-scream, Dan leaned over and pressed his lips forcefully against her, drinking in her shrieking orgasm as he slid up and down against her body, feeling his balls smash down on her pussy lips as the bottom of his shaft ground into her clit, his cock mainly still bent deep inside her as her juices washed over it. Suddenly, he felt a second wind of sorts, and although he was still swimming in pleasure, his peak backed off. It was as if he was in some type of trance; he just kept sinking himself deep inside Mara endlessly. "Good?" he grunted. "One orgasm isn't good enough for you, is it you spoiled brat?" he taunted, his red face contorting into a big grin as he grabbed her by the breasts and kept riding.

Mara's chest was heaving after she came, his cock still rocketing in and out of her. She could hear the sloshing clearly as he rocketed in and out, her cum having lubricated her even more than she'd already been. Her pussy was extremely sensitive post-orgasm, but she was still loving him fucking her. She shook her head and grinned, lifting her head up to give him another passionate kiss. "Never," she growled, "I'll take as many as you give me,"

Her body felt amazing, and as he let his hands wander all over her skin while they kissed sloppily, Dan felt a wave of passion roll through him and he shuddered. He really didn't want this to stop, even though he knew this was heading toward an ending that promised to be deeply satisfying. When she growled out at him, a tingle ran all the way down his spine and he had to stop their movements completely to keep from losing it right in that moment. He held her in place with his hands, taking only a few short moments to recover, then began to move himself against her again. As he sloshed in and out, he leaned down and bit hard at one of her nipples, an almost sheepish smirk appearing on his face once he'd chomped down. "Mmmm, I'm about to fill youuuu up. Aaaa... about to fill you up," he repeated in a mumble, grinding slowly up and down to make sure he worked her sensitive clit toward another climax. "Don't mean I'm gonna be finished with that dripping pussy, though."

"Ahhhh," she moaned passionately as he ground himself up and down her body, not only working her love tunnel but her clit too. She couldn't imagine a better lover than Dan. He fucked her in more ways than she ever thought imaginable. She bit her lip as he ground against her, feeling her second orgasm rise up quickly. "I can't imagine what else you could do to me," she purred to him, her love drunk eyes gazing at him steadily. She shivered and then suddenly reared, a high moan escaping her as her second, less powerful this time, orgasm coursed through her.

Dan growled deeply, eyes rolling back in his head as Mara came for the second time. This time, he couldn't hold back any more. While it was her second, less powerful peak, Dan reached the absolute climax of his pleasure just as he began to feel her warm inner muscles clamp down on him a second time. Again, he leaned in and pressed his lips sloppily against hers, slamming his cock in as deeply as he could manage as he felt a powerful wave rush through him, his body shuddering as his sticky seed burst out inside Mara, firing deep inside her tunnel. "I... I'll come up with something, if only as a excuse to keep filling up that slut hole of yours," he mumbled after his moans died down. "I wanna fill it and work it allll night," he growled plaintively, searching her eyes with his own.

Mara sighed as she felt him cum inside of her. It was always such a wonderful feeling for her. She kissed him lovingly, lifting her head to continue to kiss him when he tried to pull away. When he finally finished and sagged she smiled at him, reaching up to stroke his cheek gently. "You've fucked me all day and all night," she murmured, "the entire time we've been on this vacation," she had known it was going to be a sexcation, but she'd obviously had no idea it would involved Ryan, anal, and videotaping. What else could there be?

Dan smiled as he sagged down on Mara and absorbed her kisses. "That's true," he agreed. "But this is our last night before you go home, babe," he reminded her with a stroke of her hair. "Don't tell me you're tired of fucking," he teased her with a grin, leaning down and placing a wet kiss on her neck. "Then... you just wouldn't be the delicious slut I took you for," he observed, slowly pulling his slick shaft out of her, but remaining crouched over her spent body. "That's be so disappointing."

"I could never tire of fucking," she purred to him as he pulled out of her. Her legs were splayed open and her pussy was dripping cum like a true slut. She was a true slut. He'd turned her into one. She was going to have to find someone to fuck her when she went home -- she couldn't go without anymore. He'd done that to her. She knew he'd be okay with that too, he loved getting her to sleep with other men. "I'd fuck anything for you,"

"Mmmm," Dan laughed when she said she'd never tire of fucking and she'd fuck anything. "That's my girl," he added, gently touching her soft, flushed cheek. "That sounds pretty dirty," he continued, sliding a hand along her inner thighs and tracing it up and down their length. "Not just anyone, but anything?" he repeated with an eyebrow cocked, smirk across his face. "I have to warn you, you're really leaving the door open for me there," he chided, making a circle around her dripping love hole and touching her clit, which was still swollen and sensitive. "So you'd let anything in here that I say, then, wouldn't you?" he summarized, finally letting his index finger come to rest right on her warm slit, some of his own cum still oozing out of it.

She gave him a loving and almost doofy smile as he gently played with her pussy, touching and teasing it in the best way possible. She nodded again, her chest rising and falling slowly as she gazed at him. "Yes. Because I know you'd never let anything inside me that would hurt me...I trust you," and she was adamant about this. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. He might do some things she didn't find favorable, but in the end he would never really hurt her.

Dan smiled and nodded as a warm feeling came over him while Mara spoke. She trusted him, the feeling told him. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, and it was the truth. Through it all, he kept playing with her smooth pussy, the only one he could say he absolutely adored. He couldn't even think of another girl's body since he'd been around Mara. She was the one, and that was the end of the story. "You seem sure of that," he teased, dragging his index finger up the length of her slit, accumulating a mixture of their arousal and teasingly tracing the wet finger across her cheek toward her lips. "Maybe I won't want anything to fuck you at all," he teased as he rubbed the finger across her mouth. "Maybe I should lock you up in a chastity belt when you go back to Boston," he joked with a toothy grin.

She was alarmed when he said that he might lock her up in a chastity belt. Most of her knew that he was joking, but there was a piece of her that thought he might be serious. Dan would do something like that, especially if she pissed him off. She whimpered and shook her head, taking her wet finger into her own mouth and sucking the mixed juices off of it as if to convince him not to do that. "Pleeease don't," she murmured, "You made me into the cock craving slut I am,"

Dan snickered at her pleas to the contrary as he plunged his sticky finger inside her mouth. He was joking of course about the chastity garment, but like that she begged him not to nonetheless. "That sounds suspect," he teased. "It sounds like you're against the idea more so you can fuck than because it would simply be horrible to have to wear such a thing," he mused as he pushed his finger back and forth in her mouth. It was kind of hot the way she licked off his finger, and finally he pulled it out, returning it to her pussy, where he rhythmically grazed it against her clit. "You're not going to fuck any boys out there without telling me, are you?" he demanded to know.

She giggled and shook her head at him. "Of course not. Do you want me to tell you before...or after?" she teased, sticking her tongue out and laughing heartily. "Should I tell them that they have to go through an approval process first?" she laughed again and sighed, stretching her arms above her and her legs out to either side. She was tired, though still very much into messing around.

Dan laughed at her comment, pinching her on the hip with his free hand. "Yeah, tell me after," he taunted. "Then I might have to come out to Boston, chastity belt in hand," he threatened playfully. With her arms stretched out above her, her large breasts appeared smaller than usual, but still soft and eminently nice as they lay still now on her chest. "Hope you don't think you'll fuck without my permission. I might make you wait a while sometimes. Until you're nice and horny," he teased, a little more seriously. While he was talking, he'd sneaked his hand up to her pussy again, which was nice and stretched out from their action. Slowly, he pushed her lips apart, and then suddenly sunk his middle finger into the tight warmth, palm facing up.

"Of course not," she purred to him, sighing softly as he pushed his finger up into her pussy. "I'll always ask your permission. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to go, though..." she said seriously, stopping to really think about it. She'd been in California for two weeks and had had sex at least twice every single day. How was she going to be able to survive going days without any?

"Good girl," he grunted, pulling the finger out and returning it inside her pussy with a companion, pulsing his two middle fingers in and out of her warmth slowly. "You know I'm going to make you go a little longer than you'll feel comfortable with," he informed her. "Just to remind you that I'm out West here thinking about you," he explained. "Don't think it's gonna be like old times... like with Shayne," he warned her with an evil grin. "You'll be reminded every day you're mine," he insisted, sliding the two fingers deep inside her and pushing them toward the ceiling. Running his fingers along the wall of her insides, he found the rough spot he was looking for and began rubbing, starting slowly and with light pressure, a gleam in his eye.

Back
Top Bottom