Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Dan cringed a tiny bit when Mara yelped and curled up her toes, her body wriggling in shock. But he resigned himself to stand back, and took a seat on the floor as Ryan went at Mara. The way he was fucking her, it almost looked like he was penetrating her vaginally, but that was an illusion of course, due to the unnatural way her body was bent with her ass facing straight up in the air. Ryan took a deep breath after his second thrust, and stopped his motions with his cock pulled almost out of her ass, but his tip inside just enough to keep her anal bud wrapped tightly around his shaft.

He gave her ass several slaps while he paused, his chest heaving, and then spread her plump cheeks apart hard with both hands to widen her opening. With that, he moved up onto his knees, and placed all his weight on his cock, pressing down as forcefully as he could, only his tiptoes still on the ground. With nearly two hundred pounds of pressure forcing his hard cock inside her, his shaft quickly burrowed inside her ass to the hilt, his cock feeling the tight membrane pressing against it on all sides. "Yeahhhhh, you never had it so deep up your ass, bitch, did you?" Ryan taunted as he arched his back and gave her ass another slap, sweat beading on his forehead as he glared into her eyes.

Mara was almost sure that he would rupture her colon or something with the way he was fucking her. When he leaned forward and put all of his weight on his cock she whimpered again, her face turning a deep red color. She breathed heavily and slowly to try to keep the pain at bay, but her insides were throbbing now -- in a bad way. "Noooo," she answered, shaking her head a little in desperation. She'd never had it so deep up her ass before. Only Ryan had ever been up her ass, and it had never felt good.

Ryan laughed at her pained response, and then pulled almost out of her again, stopping once again just before her ass closed up over him. He started thrusting again, and even though he'd already penetrated her deeply, it was still tough going. Then, he decided he wanted more. While he slowly moved his cock in and out of her ass, he plunged a finger inside her pussy and began pushing that back and forth as well. He felt the interesting sensation of being able to feel his cock's motions with his finger as the penetrations rippled through her insides. After he'd got her pussy lubed a little bit with her own juices, he added a finger, hammering both fingers as one in and out of her womanhood at the same time as he abused her ass. It was quite a sight, really. "You feel like a real slut now, don't you," Ryan sneered with a laugh as he moaned aloud, not far off from his orgasmic release.

Mara really didn't like it when Ryan decided he was going to finger her. That wasn't in the contract. She turned her head towards Dan and pleaded with him with only her eyes at first. When he did nothing she decided she had to vocalize. "Please make him stop that!" she begged desperately. The feel of Ryan's fingers inside of her was not a good one. Her body might eventually warm up to it but it made her mind virtually sick. Every thrust made her feel even sorer than the last one, though her ass was accepting him more than it had been.

Dan thought about it for a second and then shook his head. "I said my cock was the only one. I didn't say anything about fingers," he said, leaving no doubt in his tone that this was his final ruling on the matter. As Ryan continued, he clearly was stretching her ass out, because he was almost able to rock inside her ass like it was just a tight pussy by the end. Once Ryan basically got the go-ahead from Dan to keep going, he went all out. He began banging up against her ass with each thrust, moving as fast as he could. At the same time, he repeatedly thrust the two fingers into her pussy as it began to squeeze him, and rubbed at her clit with his thumb. With all this going on, his eyes rolled back and he started moaning out at the ceiling, his seed spurting out into her ass. With no room to spare in there, it immediately began gushing out around Ryan's cock, which he only left in for a moment as he moaned out, before pulling out and finally unplugging her tortured anus, lube and semen still oozing out as he pulled out of her pussy as well.

Her anger boiled at Dan when he gave Ryan the go ahead. She knew Ryan was going to actively try to make her cum now to prove that he had dominance over her. She hated this. Hated it. She could have dealt with Ryan fucking her ass, that would have been okay. She would have taken it and not complained. But Dan had to make it horrible for her. And she knew when this was over with she was going to have to go crawling over to him and tell him how much she loved him. She whimpered as Ryan shot his seed into her ass, feeling it expand for a moment before he pulled out and took the cum with him. Her pussy did squeeze his fingers though, and when he rubbed at her clit it began to swell in response.

Ryan was a little unsure of what to do next. His normally pale face was all red and sweaty, and his thumb was still on her clit. If he could finger her a little more, he could probably make her cum, which would complete the utter degradation of Mara that he'd been going for. His thumb slowly kept massaging the swollen nub, but then Dan spoke up. "That's enough," he announced, approaching and lifting Ryan's hand off her pussy with his own. Dan knelt before Mara, and looked at her face through her spread legs as Ryan slowly dressed off to the side. "What do you say to me for allowing you ass to get trained for me?" he asked her with a smirk, leaning his hand down and letting his own index finger lightly flick over her clit two or three times. If anyone was going to degrade her, it would be him, Dan decided, and what could be more degrading than making her thank him for what he'd just allowed.

A brief flood of relief washed over Mara when Dan told Ryan enough and made him stop touching her. But then Dan almost immediately started to touch her and that pretty much killed the relief. She swallowed once before answering his question, but didn't hesitate much. She didn't want to piss him off, despite what he'd just put her through. "Thank you, Dan," she said solemnly but fairly sincerely as he flicked her clit, "Thank you for training my ass,"

Dan nodded in agreement, as if he'd just done something exceedingly philanthropic for Mara, and patted her stomach softly. "You're welcome," he responded as he massaged her clit some more with his thumb. "Are you ready to be untied?" he asked her, leaving off her moist nub and resting his hands on her wrists before picking up the key to the handcuffs that sat on the step and beginning to unlock her wrists. "Are you ready to obey without having to be restrained?"

The way Dan phrased the question was ominous to Mara, but she decided it was better not to press. She just nodded her head and squirmed a little bit, glad that Dan had left off touching her at least for now. She was in one of those mindsets where she wasn't interested in Dan touching her right now, though she knew she wasn't going to be able to show that. "I'm ready," she murmured pathetically.

"Good girl," he answered, using his stock answer for when Mara was obedient. He removed the wrist cuffs one at a time, allowing her to free her sore arms, and then ascended a couple of steps and stood behind her, where he freed the spreader bar from the railing. "I think I'm going to leave your ankles attached to the bar for now, though," he informed her as he let her legs mercifully fall down to her body so her butt could rest on the floor again. "Come outside. I'll clean you off with the hose out back," he encouraged her, extending a hand to her as she lay on the floor. Obviously, it would be hard to walk with the spreader bar still on, but Dan thought it would be interesting to make her try it.

She groaned a little when he let her arms down, bringing them around to her front and rubbing at her red wrists. She breathed a sigh of relief when he let her legs down but was a little miffed when he left her legs spread. She frowned when he told her to come outside and walk with the bar. First, that would be nearly impossible. And second, what if someone saw her? She opened her mouth to protest and then remembered she'd just agreed to be obedient. She sighed and sat up, half-rolling half-launching herself up into the air to stand. She swayed a little and caught herself on the railing. She took a couple of steps with the bar in between her ankles and nearly fell over with each one. It was going to be very difficult for her to do that.

Dan looked on at first as Mara tried to walk, holding back a snicker. All she could really do was slide her feet along the ground. Trying to lift them nearly caused her to fall. As they walked toward the rear entry to the home's private beach, Dan held out a hand for Mara to hold and steady herself. Ryan opened the door and held it for them with a smirk, the twilight sun casting some long shadows inside the house. "Go and stand in the corner where the deck meets the house," Dan instructed her as they passed though the doorway and right onto the warm sand. "No one'll see you there. I want to clean all that shit off your ass."

Mara thought that Dan was really being an asshole with this one. There was no need for him to make her walk like this, he was doing it just to make a spectacle out of her. It made her feel horrible and he knew it. She slid along the floor until they got to the back door where she somehow made her way out. She slid along to the corner and stood there facing the deck and the house. She crossed her arms in front of her exposed breasts, knowing that not only would the water be cold but it was also going to be powerful and hurt her sore ass.

Dan bent over and picked up the hose, unwinding it a little bit. He playfully sprayed her lightly across her lower back and butt, know full well she wouldn't find that amusing. "You don't look too happy. I thought you'd want to be rid of it," he observed. ""Bend over a little," he ordered her, looking around and not seeing anyone roaming the beach as the sun dropped over the ocean on the horizon. "You can rest your hands on the deck," he continued, motioning with the hose nozzle as Ryan stood behind him and watched.

She gritted her teeth when he sprayed the water over her back and butt. As expected it was semi-pinful with just the quick spray. She could only imagine what it would be like when he made an effort. She scooted over towards the deck and bent over, silently complying as she rested her hands on the deck and stuck her spread ass and pussy out towards him. She didn't even bother to answer him, knowing she only had mean things to retort with.

Dan didn't really notice that Mara didn't answer. He was mainly interested in her compliance, and once she bent over, he squeezed harder at the nozzle, shooting the stream of water between her legs at full force. It cascaded off her pussy, her asshole and both ass cheeks and streamed onto the sand beneath. He was about to turn off the hose when he decided to surprise her a little more. So he turned it off, but instead of wrapping it back up, he strode up to her, and before she realized it, opened up the spray again at point blank range, basically pressure washing her pussy from mere inches away, immediately causing her to wriggle, but she couldn't get away quickly with the bar attached.

Mara cringed when he sprayed the water at her but was able to get through it fairly painlessly. It felt weird and wasn't pleasant at all, but she made it through without so much as a peep. If he could see her face he would see that she was severely pissed, but thankfully he couldn't see her face. She breathed a sigh when he turned it off, expecting it to be over. She couldn't help but yelp when she suddenly felt the pressure of it right up against her pussy. She stood up some and whimpered, her entire body twitching. It felt horrible and degrading to her and she was sure Dan knew that.

Dan turned off the hose when Mara arched her back and stood up, flailing a little for balance. "You didn't like that?" Dan teased as he took her elbow and helped her spin around to face him. "I though it might tickle your pussy real nice. Sorry, guess I was wrong," he went on with mock sympathy. Ryan had grabbed a towel that was hanging over the deck, handing it to Dan, who passed it on to Mara in turn. "Let's go back in," he told her after handing over the towel. "We should enjoy our last night at this place," he commented with a smirk as he pulled the door open.

Mara just glared at Dan when he turned her around and mocked her. She was glad this was the last day here. When they went back to LA Mara was going to pack up her stuff for real and go back to Boston. Her facial bruises were nearly gone now, she could easily hide them with make up. There was no need for her to stay and take his abuse anymore. She took the towel and wrapped it around herself, hobbling through the sandy mud back towards the door. She was pretty sure only Dan and Ryan would be enjoying their last night here. Mara would be hating it just as she'd hated every day here.

Dan could see this hose business pushed Mara completely over the edge. Once she stopped hobbling, Dan grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "I was thinking of stopping now," he lied. "But since you're being all bitchy, I think we'll have fun one more time at this nice place," he explained, knowing that was the last thing she wanted to hear. "I'll give you the choice, you can sleep a while now and do it late, or finish up now. But I'm not taking that bar off your feet until we're finished," he warned, releasing her wrist as he waited for her answer. "You rest now, you rest with the bar on."

"How am I being bitchy, Dan?" she asked him defensively when he spun her around. "I haven't said a thing against you since you told me to be obedient. I've done everything you've told me without saying anything. What's more obedient than that?" she crossed her arms over her chest again and looked him straight in the eyes. Now he was truly being unfair.

Dan nodded a little dismissively. "Maybe I was mistaken. Seemed like you stormed off back into the house," he pointed out. "But nevermind. If you're going along with everything, you won't mind playing one last time. Tell you what, it'll just be you and me," he offered, rubbed at her shoulder a little more gently. Ryan immediately looked disappointed, but that was of no consequence to Dan. He'd more than had his turn. "Up in my bedroom, okay? And I'll take the bar off right now," he offered, sliding his hand down her side and looking down at the rigid device.

Despite the fact that she had been being bitchy, Mara was glad this little ploy had worked. Of course she didn't want him to 'play' with her anymore, but she would deal with it like she dealt with it every time. She nodded and uncrossed her arms, exposing her breasts to him again and letting her arms hang by her sides. "Okay. Whatever you want, Dan."

Dan, of course, was trying to keep Mara on board and not completely miserable. He stooped over and took hold of her knees, removing the key from his shorts pocket and unlocking her legs. "That should feel better," he commented as he rubbed her thighs and then stood back up, pulling her face in toward his chest. "Go ahead upstairs and wait for me," he requested calmly.

Back
Top Bottom