Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She did breathe a little sigh when he undid the bar from between her legs. Immediately the pressure was gone and she drew her legs together, feeling her pussy and asscheeks close for what seemed like the first time in forever. She wrapped her arms around him loosely for a moment when he drew her face in to his chest. She stayed there for a couple of seconds and then nodded and turned away. She went back into the house, still naked, and went up the stairs. She collapsed onto his bed when she got there, unsure of exactly what else he could possibly make her do.

Dan purposely left her alone for a half hour to so, allowing her time to think about what he might want to do with her next. He fended off a valiant attempt by Ryan to try to be included in one final fuck-fest, picked up the bag of sex toys, and finally headed upstairs a half hour later, wearing only his cargo shorts. "Hey you," he called out as he opened the bedroom door, strolling over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

A million possibilities zoomed through Mara's mind while Dan was gone but she tried her best not to think about it. She'd started to doze off when Dan finally came in. She rolled over onto her back and sat up when he sat on the edge of the bed. By now most of her anger at him had worn off, as it always did. "Hey," she murmured to him with a little smile.

Dan smiled and stroked Mara's leg. "Hi baby," he answered, leaning halfway down and kissing her neck while he ran his hands through her hair. "You have to admit, you've done some things you probably never thought about with me, haven't you? How about one more before this is all over?" he suggested with a little grin.

She felt a little tingle in her chest when he called her baby and leaned down to kiss her neck and stroke her hair. Oh, God, why did Dan have to have this kind of effect on her? He always did this to her. Always. She smiled at him bigger and nodded, leaning back so that she was half sitting, half lounging on the pillows. "Yeah...I've done a lot with you," she commented, "Okay. One more."

"Yeah," Dan smiled. "One more. Something you can think about the whole plane ride back to Boston," he teased, reaching down and lightly pinching at her hip. "Something you'll miss and long for when you're back home," he went o.n, smirking wider and tracing his fingertips across the width of her stomach. He leaned over and nipped at her neck before kissing her on the chin. "You like toys, don't you?" he whispered into her ear.

She giggled when he teased her, raising an eyebrow as he told her that she would long for whatever he was about to do to her. She squirmed a little bit and nodded, biting her lip a little in anticipation of whatever he was going to do to her. "I like toys," she murmured, turning her head and kissing at his jawline.

Dan laughed too, biting gently at her ear. "I know you do," he teased. "You like toys that feel good on your pussy, don't you?" he whispered, reaching down and tracing his index finger up and down along the slit of her womanhood. "I have a new one for you," he informed her. "I think it'll make your pussy feel realllly nice," he teased, continuing to rub slowly at her.

Mara had to admit that Dan knew how to turn her on. Even with everything he'd put her through his soothing voice and gentle, teasing touch was quickly turning her back into his loving girl. Her eyes grew wide and doe like as he touched her gently and she grinned wide when he told her he had a new toy for her. "Reeeeally?" she cooed, spreading her legs open a little bit.

"Yes, really," he growled back playfully, feeling around until he found her fleshly nub and rubbing over that as well. "I got it just with you in mind. And your pussy," he added teasingly. "I didn't let Ryan get it like the other things." He moved his lips up and pressed them down on hers. "Are you ready to see it?" he asked after slowly separating their lips.

Mara was completely back under his spell again. Her body was relaxed against the pillows and she was smiling pathetically at him, her eyes fluttering a little when he kissed her. She pressed her lips back up to his and wriggled a bit. She nodded excitedly and kissed him again quickly, "I'm ready. I'm excited."

Dan's heart started racing as if they were going to have sex for the first time when she wriggled and told him how excited she was. He gave her a longer kiss, licking at her lips and then pulled away. Reaching off the bed, he plucked a new toy out of the little bag, and tossed it on the bed for her to see. "It's a pump," he explained devilishly. The toy had a large suction cup on one end, and a manual pump on the other. "For your pussy," he continued, a huge smirk on his face as he waited for her to react.

She looked down at the toy when he tossed it onto the bed next to her. For a second she didn't know what it was. She stared at it for a couple of moments when he explained it, still not fully comprehending. A pump? For her pussy? "I...I don't understand," she said as her brows furrowed a little bit and she looked back up to him. She wasn't upset, she just didn't get it.

Dan hadn't heard of such a toy either until he'd stumbled upon it in the sex store, but he was kind of looking forward to using it. "Look," he explained, holding the suction cup over her pussy and showing her it was large enough to cover the entire area; lips, clit, mound and all. "I'll squeeze it, and it'll suck your little pussy up inside when the air comes out," he explained with the same grin. "Then when it comes off, your pussy's gonna be really engorged and extra, extra sensitive," he told her, getting more and more excited to use it. "Every feeling will be like ten times," he promised, tossing it back on the bed and rubbing at her slit again with his hand.

She tilted her head down and watched as he demonstrated for her, placing the pump over her pussy. She considered for a couple of seconds and decided she was excited for this. She grinned and nodded her head, "That sounds...really fun," she agreed with a little giggle. "A little silly, kind of, but fun." most of what she liked was that it was designed to make her feel good, it wasn't like she had to give something up to feel good.

"It is silly," he snickered. "But no more so than a little vibrating butterfly," he teased, kissing his way over her chest and picking the suction cup up, centering it over her pussy. "I took the chance that you've never had your pussy pumped before. Glad I was right," he teased. He pressed it firmly down and squeezed the handle a couple of times, pausing as the suction now stuck it firmly to her skin so that he could release his hand. "What does that feel like?" he growled playfully, using his free hand to squeeze at her nipple now, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

Her hips reared up a little when he first started suctioning her pussy with the pump. It was a very strange sensation at first, the extreme pressure that was being put on her genitals. She squirmed a little bit but adjusted pretty quickly. "It feels...it feels weird," she admitted with a little blush, "But I like it. My clit is throbbing a little already,"

Dan looked down at the odd sight of her genitals being sucked away from her body. "Mmmm," he teased. "I bet when I take it off, your clit's gonna be huge and throbbing," he growled, squeezing the pump handle a few more times. He set the handle down and looked down at her, getting turned on by the little game. In order to tease her a little more, he dragged his nails back and forth from hip to hip and kissed her stomach. "I think a couple more squeezes should do it," he suggested, licking a nipple as he picked the pump up one more time and squeezed.

She squirmed more noticeably when he started squeezing the pump again. It felt like her pussy was being engorged from the inside rather than the outside, and that was weird. She whimpered when he dragged his nails back and forth along her skin, causing her to shiver and her nipples to harden. "It's weird..." she murmured, shivering once more. "It's like...making me horny but like...just good by itself at the same time,"

Dan smirked, strangely glad she was enjoying this even though he wasn't getting anything out of it at the moment. There was something that allowed him to feel vicariously through Mara sometimes when they fooled around in the bedroom. He could see that her pussy was strangely distended through the opaque suction cup, the folds of her pussy being pulled against the plastic and away from her body. "Somehow I think you'll want more than just this," Dan teased, playing with her hardened nipple with his tongue. "I can't imaaaagine what..." he continued as he held the suction in place for a few minutes longer, before completely releasing the suction. When he pulled the cup away, her pussy was a deep scarlet, and still swollen. He hesitated, and then lightly touched her on the clit, imagining the sensation would be far greater than usual.

Mara took a couple of deep breaths when Dan pulled the suction cup off of her pussy. The cool air flowed around it now, and it was weird. She took a glance down at her swollen pussy, but it was strange for her to look at. She squirmed a little bit, trying to be comfortable with the strange appearance of her genitals. When he lightly touched her clit she felt as if he'd mashed it hard. "Ahh!" she yelped, her hips squirming. "It's...it's..." she shivered a little bit and her cheeks flushed.

Dan wasn't sure himself what was going to happen to Mara when he touched her. But his finger had barely grazed her red, throbbing clit, yet it had caused to her immediately squirm and convulse. The look was definitely odd, too, but he liked it. There was a clear delineation where the red, swollen part began, and it encompassed her entire opening, pussy lips, clit, and mound. "It's what?" he teased, leaning over and extending his tongue, tracing it just barely along the edges of her love hole. "What does your pussy feel like?"

Mara let out a desperate whimper when Dan leaned down and traced his tongue around her love hole. Her hands grabbed hold of the sheets below her and she shivered, nearly unable to think. "I...I..." she stammered, "I don't know...it's just...so sensitive," she swallowed hard and tried to breathe slowly, afraid she would hyperventilate or pass out just from the sheer tension.

Dan delighted in the effect this was having on Mara and her pussy. She was on edge, in a zone she wasn't familiar with at all, and that's exactly where he wanted her. He slid up along her body, kissing her mound once, then a few times on her stomach, and let his hand find its way over her pussy, where he slowly traced his fingers back and forth slowly and teasingly, not missing her clit, but teasing along the edges of her opening as well. "I want you to touch," he encouraged her, pressing his mouth down on her neck and nibbling at her soft neck. "Feel how sensitive it is," he told her with a big grin. "Then I'm gonna fuck it," he teased.

Mara shuddered as he ran his lips up her mound and her stomach to her neck. It seemed like her entire body was on fire. She turned her head a little bit when he was up near her face and stared at him with her wide, doe-like eyes. She was completely submissive to him in these moments. She couldn't have put up a fight if she tried. She nodded a little bit and ran her hand down her body slowly. She let her finger tips brush over her clit and pussy lips, barely able to stand touching herself without her hips bucking involuntarily. She could only imagine what it would feel like for him to fuck her like this.

Back
Top Bottom