Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman Missing From Park (Kait and Johnn))

Kevin stirred slowly as he woke. He opened his eyes and took a deep breath and there it was the sweet fragrance of her shampoo. He was still behind her with his hand around her body cupping one of her breasts. he was hard now which he was when he awoke a lot lately. Maybe he had a nice wet dream about her. he cock was buried between her soft round butt cheeks. he moved his hand a little then squeezed the nipple with his fingers to see if she was awake. She was he could tell from her reaction. The nipple began to harder right away, so he pulled on it and whispered. "I want you again right now, I love making love to you and now seems like the best way to start this day. He reached down and lifted her top leg upward which opened her sweet thighs enough for his cock to slip between her warm legs and poke right into her still warm and slightly moist pussy lips. He groaned as he felt it push into her softly.

"Alcina reach down and help me get it inside of you baby, i want to feel your fingers down there helping me. " He loved that she didn't need much pushing to do anything he wanted she just needed to be asked and she did as he wanted all the time. "After we take a shower we will get dressed and go to town and buy what we need to start our lives over. I know a man that can help us get new lives and new paper work. We will just disappear from the face of the earth and live our lives the way we want from here on." He pushed a little harder waiting for her small warm hand to caress his hard shaft.

Alcina couldn't help but moan when he messed with her nipple. She didn't think he would awoken so soon. She flushed softly and moaned a bit more when he pulled her nipple. Alcina could feel him move her leg his hard cock lightly pressing against her pussy. She clung to the sheets with one hand as she felt his cock slide into her. She moaned feeling him speak. She moved the hand that wasn't clinging to the bed. She moved that hand to his cock helping his cock go deep inside her. She cried out in pleasure feeling his cock enter her. "I-I! A-Ah...." She was trying to reply to him. She was really loving the feel of him inside her.

The feel of her body against his, the head the softness and the want he felt from her was amazing. She lifted her leg up more so he had all the room he needed to enter her. He pushed gently at first entering her, then he felt her soft warm hand on his hard shaft pulling on it helping it slide deeper into her body. She was moaning softly and other soft noises excaped her mouth as he began to move in and out of her. he pushed hard into her driving it all the way in so he could feel the soft curly hair of his pubic mound touch her soft bare ass cheeks. He fingers pulled hard on her nipplles as he began to move faster in and out of her. Her pussy was still tight like it was the first time her took her in the basement. But it was so well lubricated now with her own juices that it slid in and out so easily.

He kissed her bare shoulder from behind as he began to pound into her letting his balls slap her pussy with every thrust. He was in such heaven he couldn't feel anything else at all just the two of them in their loving embrace making love to each other and giving each other just what they wanted. he pounded into her till he felt the cum build and was ready to release. he pulled out and grabbed her turning her over and pulled her over him pushing her down between his open legs and pushing her head down to his huge engorged cock head. "Make me cum in your mouth Alcina I want to watch you take all my cum down your throat. I want to see your lips stretch over it and suck it dry. Hurry before I get cum all over your face and hair." He lifted his head to look down between his legs at her naked body and her tits pressed against his inner thighs. God her tits were just the right size and felt so damn soft to him. he watched as she let her eyes wander up to him and then back down to the huge glistening wet cock pointed right at her mouth. his cock was so ready it was twitching under her the cum ready to explode at any second.

Alcina moaned feeling his hot body behind her. She thought it was tiring to hold up her leg so she switched her hands. The hand touching his cock held her leg up for them both. She moved her other hand to his cock. She couldn't help but moan when he went deep her inside her. He seemed to be pushing at a different angle making her shiver in pleasure. She could feel his big cock in her almost feeling like the first time. She liked that he felt so big inside her.

A small moan left her lips at every thrust. She panted at every thrust. She could feel his balls slap on her pussy. She felt her own pussy bulse as she was just as close as he was. She gasped when he moved them both. She was pushed down looking at his huge cock. Her breaths came in slight pants as she looked up at him. her eyes were slightly darker as she opened her mouth. She slid her mouth on his cock. She bobbed her head as much as she could moaning at the taste of him in her mouth. She could taste the precum on his cock.

Kevin reaalized at that moment as she took him in her mouth of what he had done wrong, he sat up quickly as she sucked on the head of his cock and reaching down to her hips he lifted her tiny body and turned it while keeping his cock in her mouth till her ass and pussy were only inches from his face. He grabbed both her thighs with his hands as he lifted his face to her wet pussy and began to shove his stiff tongue deep inside of her. he fingers stretching her pussy lips wide so he had room for his mouth. She tasted sweet and so damn wet and hot. He sucked on her outer lips and pushed his tongue into her and out. He flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit and then back inside of her.

He could feel her tits dragging on his bare belly as her hard nipples moved on him as she bobbed up and down on his cock. With all his might he was holding back but she was so warm and felt so damn soft over his shaft he let go and exploded deep in her mouth. h bit her pussy lips as he groaned out loud into her pussy his pleasure of her lips and tongue. he bucked up into her mouth as she let him shoot load after load of cum into her mouth. He kept licking and sucking on her pussy trying to get her to come as well as he long hard cock twitched inside her mouth.

Alcina felt him move when she first brought his cock into her mouth. She moaned on his cock as he moved her body making her deep throat him as her mouth twisted around his cock. She kept bobing as she moaned in pleasure. Her pussy was dripping with juice as he stuck his fingers and tongue inside her. She seemed to move even faster as she felt the pleasure of his mouth and fingers. She deepthroated him when he exploded into her mouth. She also came as she swallowed his cum. Her lips fell off of his cock as she panted. She had sucked his cock and his cum was now in her tummy.

kevin could feel her body jerk and shake as she climaxed on top of him. he tasted her juices as she flooded his mouth and tongue. He licked and sucked on her pussy till he had all of it gone and inside of him. He loved the taste of her, she was salty but sweet. She collapsed on top of him and he let her lie there as he tried to get his breathing back to normal. he open legs gave him a nice view of her pussy as she laid on his chest. "Alcina I love your naked body you better never stop letting me touch it and please it when ever I want."

he waited a few minutes then let her slide off of him and he got up and reached down and lifted the small woman off his bed and into his arms as he carried her into the shower sitting her down on the seat inside his huge shower. He turned on the warm water and began to wash every inch of her. He loved washing her breasts and the look on her face was priceless as she watched him do his work. When they were done he dried her off and let her dry him then he got dressed and handed her a small summer dress he saved just for this trip that had thin straps over her bare shoulders and a high waist and a full skirt that if the wind was to lift it would show he was naked underneath. he loaded up what few things he wanted to take in his van and they drove away from the cabin for good. Once in town he drove to the bank she requested and parked outside so she could go in and do her business.

Alcina moaned as she felt his lips on her pussy licking and sucking all of her cum into his mouth. She panted softly as she collapsed on top of him. It took her a bit to regain her breath. She finally felt her breathing go back to normal. She slid off of him blushing when he picked her up. She looked down at her lap. She looked back up glancing at him. She smiled softly and watched as he began to wash her like he was going to do all the special things. She blushed deeply as he got every part of her cleaned. She also seemed to clean him before they were done. She watched him dry her off before he let her dry him off. She was then handed a small summer dress.

She was blushing at the fact that she didn't have any underwear. She was lightly taken by the hand before he lead her outside and told her to wait in the car. She flushed deeply and sat down in the passanger side. She looked up at him when he entered the car. She leaned over giving his cheek a slight kiss. Her eyes went back to the window as he started his drive. She moved herself until she watched the trees go by. It was a little while before she was at the bank she requested. She took a few deep breaths before walking into the bank.

"I would like to get a debit card for my account. I have finally decided to use the money that keeps piling up" She saw the shocked faces of the bank executives. They made her a card and smiled at her. She looked much better then she did a few years ago when her parents died leaving everything to her. When she had her card she left the bank and went to his side. She knocked on the door smiling softly at him when he let the window go down. "Here!" Alcina handed him the card. She probably would never have a place to put it so he could hold it for them. "We dont have to worry about how much we spend. We can never max out that account" She told him as she sat back down in the passenger seat. "Where are we going for clothes?" She asked him.

Kevin looked at the card as she handed it to him. He glanced over at her and smiled. "We have lots of sexy things to buy you Alcina. Let's go to the mall and see what we can find. I know we will have to stop at Fredericks of Hollywood for sure. Maybe we can go to one of the younger teens botique for some things also, your small and petite and would look good in some really short shorts. and baby doll PJs.

He drove on through town as the pulled up to a stop light. There was no one around them as he looked over at her. "pull the top of your sun dress down for me I want to see your breasts. You can cover them if someone comes up next to us if you want, or leave it down that is up to you." They drove on through town coming into heavier traffic and her breasts bounced so sweetly with ever bump the car hit. He reached over and touched her left nipple and played with it while he drove. "God I love having you with me now, i think were going to have a great time soon you will see."

The arrived a the mall and he parked close as he could and looked over at her. "better cover those babies up for now. I am going to come in your dressing room so i can see everything you put on."

Alcina blushed softly when he looked at her. She nodded softly as she was at the front seat. She looked at him as he drove. She watched his driving skills and couldn't help but smile. He was a pretty good driver. When he asked her to pull down the top of her sun dress she blushed. She nodded softly as she pulled it down. If someone did see her breasts she would not care since he loved to see him she thought he would want her to keep them showing. She blushed every time they hit a bump. She moaned as he messed with her nipple. She wasn't used to him messing with it while he drove.

She panted when they arrived at the mall. It was such a big one. She nodded softly as he spoke. She couldn't help but blush deeply as he told her to cover them. She did as she was told looking back at him blushing. "Well If you tell me if I look good in it I will" she teased softly and looked at him as she got out of the car.

Kevin watched her pull her straps on her sun dress down her arms and then pulled the top of the dress below her breasts. They were so damn beautiful and she was a stunning woman. In the light of day they seemed to shine as if she oiled them. The pinkish nipples were hard already but the did not stop him from reaching over to play with them all the way to the mall. He noticed she never even tried to hide them when they came to a stop at a light or anything. She knew that several people had seen her breasts, but she seemed to not notice or she really didn't care. That told him she did it for him and him alone so he could see them no matter what. That made him smile.

When they drove to the underground parking he parked as close as he could and watched as she covered herself back up. He wondered if he had asked if she might just walk into the mall with her breasts out in full view. He did not want that he had no intention of humiliating her or causing her any discomfort. They were they to buy her clothes and a new computer and what ever else they might need for their trip. He had to smile at what she told him, it was funny really.... "Well If you tell me if I look good in it I will" hell that was no problem she looked good in anything that was easy to figure out.

He took her hand and they walked into the mall looking at clothes as they walked along. He stopped at a botique that was pretty much for teens and motioned for them to go in. He took her to the back where there were shorts sets and tank tops and all kinds of tops that buttoned and tied in a knot in the front. They were close to the lingerie department as well. He could see rows of panties and bras on tables in all directions. The dressing rooms were little rooms off the side of the main floor with big numbers on them. He walked along with her and went to the shorts and tops first. Her breasts were large for a small woman of her height but not too large. So he wondered if stopping a teen shop had been such a good idea. They picked out 4 sets of short and tops and several pairs of bikini panties that she would need to put on to try out the clothes.

The young girl at the dressing room took her count of what she had with her and as Kevin opened the door for her she turned to him and said, "sir your not allowed to go in there with her." He smiled at her and thanked her and went in locking the door and sitting down on the seat in the corner of the huge dressing room. "well get naked and lets see what all we have Alcina" He started taking the tops and shorts off the little hangers they were on and handing them to her one at a time. He had picked out a pair of baby blue bikini panties that had lace around the waist and the legs openings for her to wear. "You look good in blue baby girl." The room had mirrors all the way around so he got a good view of her from all angles.

Alcina couldn't help but blush when his eyes were on her. She followed him when he moved. Her face blushed as she saw his smile. She wanted to see that smile. He always made her smile she wanted to make him smile like he could never smile before. She relaxed when he lead her not having to worry about leading him. She liked when he took the lead. It made her feel better when he decided for her. She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Alcina looked around as he lead her around looking at clothes. She listened to how he spoke what he thought she would look good in. She couldn't help but feel a smile on her face as he was deciding what to put on her. She finally noticed them going into a teen store. She followed him holding his hand as she was directed to show all the stuff. She watched him pick out her items making her blush as she noticed how see through they were. She loved when he could do what he wanted but she really thought he would get ones that were crotchless. She also thought he would get some bras that showed more of her boobs.

Alcina followed him to the dressing rooms. She couldn't help but smile as he came in there with her. She really didn't want to leave his side and not looking at the girl sitting waiting. She looked at him when he was looking at her. When she was handed one she would try it. She fidgeted when it was on. She then went to the next to her. She looked at him as she finally tried all the items he had given her.

Kevin picked out several short sets and tops for her. These were for her to wear in public when they traveled he would find more things for her to wear when they were alone. he paid for the items and they took their bags and left the shop. Wandering to the mall ledger he found fredericks of hollywood and they walked to it. Once inside he told her that he was going to pick out some very sexy things for her to wear from here and he wanted to see her in it all. This place had dressing rooms that were at the back of the store with a long hallway leading back with room in a circle at the end and mirrors in the circle where you could see all around the room. In the rooms they were large and mirrored as well.

He picked out several baby doll PJ's and bras that had little holes in the cups for her nipples to stick out and panties with no crotch in them. He also picked out several very see through night gowns that would leave nothing to the imagination. He found some soft collars that would go around her neck and a short leather leash to go with it. They took the items to the dressing area and this time he sat down in a chair in the circle outside her dressing room and told her to go in and put on one of everything and come out and model it for him. He knew other women would come and go during this time but he wanted them to see what a real loving woman was like to her man and how wonderful she was to him.

The first thing she came out in was one of the see through baby doll Pj with no panty to it, god she looked good in it as she turned for him. A woman in the next stall came out to pay for what she had picked out and walked past her and smiled. "What a love nightie you look marvelous in that" Kevin smiled as he had her turn around and twirl for him.

Alcina tried out everything he picked out. He seemed to like some of the colors and not others. She couldn't help but blush with the fact she was showing so much skin when she wore the items. She wondered the mall and relaxed when he looked around. She looked in awe at some of the things she seen around the mall. Her eyes flickered everywhere but keeping an eye on her master.

It was then that they wondered into this new store. She noticed all the things inside making her face flush even more. She didn't know what to do when he picked out all the items. She noticed how he picked out everything. She was relaxed how he was at ease in the store. She blushed at some of the items. She was handed all the things he picked out. She was told she had to try out overything.

The first one she picked out to put on was the see through baby doll pjs with no panty. She blushed as she looked at the mirror in her own stall. She nervously rung her hands knowing he was waiting out there for her. She came out blushing when someone spoke. She looked up at the other female before looking down and walking over to Kevin. She blushed and did as he wanted her to. Her body spun around as she showed him exactly what she looked like in this see through pjs

He ignored the woman as she stared at Alcina, but watched as his mate did exactly as he asked and modeled the babydoll for him Her nice smooth pussy showed just barely from under the thin see through material. "You look wonderful in that Alcina I love it, now go put on something else for me I want to see them all."

then woman went into a stall and he could see her feet as she stripped out of her skirt and panties and then kicked her shoes off. He looked away and back to where Alcina stood. He wondered what beautiful outfit she would come out in next. He was actually getting semi hard just watching her move around in the stall knowing she must be naked right now in there. She came out and he gasped in pleasure at what she was wearing, or what she was not wearing. "Oh my god I may have to come in there with you and help you put this stuff on sweetheart."

Alcina couldn't help but blush as she was stared at by not just him but someone else. She still did as she was told moving around in circle slowly as he looked at her through that material. She bite her lip as she nodded when he spoke. Alcina wanted to put her in every single one of the outfits he chosen. She wasn't even sure how to wear them all. She blushed a bit as she went back into the stall. She couldn't seem to understand what she was suppose to put on next, but she did take of the other outfit. She moved a bit before she came back out. She wasn't wearing anything as she didn't know how to put some of this stuff on. "Could you please help me?" she asked flushing deeply

Kevin was seated there looking at his cell phone when he heard the door to her stall opening. He looked up to see her come out with a look on her face that was sorta confused and shy. To his surprise she was completely nude. Her large round breasts were standing straight out and her nipples were hard as little erasers. He let his eyes travel all the way down her naked body to her feet then back up to her lovely eyes. The lady in the next room opened the door and stepped out just as Alcina said "Could you please help me?" She blushed a deep red and her mouth fell open as she looked first at Alcina and then at Kevin. He stood and smiled at the lady, "I better go help her she looks like she could use just a little bit of help doesn't she?" he slipped an arm around her bare hips and guided her back into the stall and closed the door behind them. He picked up one of the one piece see through outfits that had no bra but did uplift them so they stood even more up and out for his pleasure. he hooked the little clasp at the back of her neck and turned her toward him so he could see her from the front.

"Damn I love this one I want two of these one in red and black." He let his hands find her bare breasts and his fingers found her nipples as he played with them. he slide his clothes off so he was naked also hanging them on the hooks in the room. The mirrors around them showed the two of them naked but for the thin small outfit she had on with no bra and no crotch. He pulled her to him his hard on slippingup her belly.

Alcina couldn't help but blush when the other lady looked at her in surprise. She looked at the floor fidgeting with her hands. She was so much more relaxed when all of a sudden he had spoken and taken her back to the changing stall she was in. She looked up at him as he helped her put on the next thing. She blushed deeply when he was placing the next one on her.

She felt her boobs being pushed up slightly. She could feel most of her boob naked. She also felt the lack of coverage in her crotch area. He could fuck her in this outfit without even messing with anything. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers play with her nipples. She bite her lip as he too got naked in front of her. She was then pulled close. She felt his cock on her tummy.

He kissed her as her breasts mashed into his chest. His hands finding her soft ass cheeks that were sticking out behind. He softly squeezed them and massaged them as he kissed her deeply. His mouth opened and he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth as he tilted her head slightly ti deepen the kiss. His rock hard cock poking her in the belly the whole time. he looked over at the mirror and smiled. Pulling back from the kiss he made her look at their reflection in the mirror. "I want to us to watch each other as we fuck right here Alcina. We need to try out this new outfit to make sure it works right don't we?" He smiled down at her as he turned her around and pushed her over the bench at the side of the room. Her breasts swaying below her chest as she is bent forward her ass coming up in back.

With not much preperation he slides his hard on against her soft wet pussy lips working the tip against her over and over till he pushes it into her and shoves it all the way in. He gasps out loud at the tightness of her pussy. "Oh god Alcina you feel so wonderful." He begins to push in and out of her over and over working his long hard shaft in and out of her till her head starts to bang into the mirror in front of her. He can see them on all sides in the mirrors as he fucks her hard.

Alcina couldn't help but softly moan when his hands touched her ass. She blushed deeply when he squeezed and massaged them. Her lips kissed him deeply. She moaned arching her back as she opened her mouth. She felt his tongue inside her mouth. She used his tongue moving against his tongue. She moaned feeling his rock hard cock on her belly. She finally felt his lips break from her own. She blushed deeply when he told her that he wanted to fuck her right here. She could see him using his cock into her in this outfit.

She cried out softly when he pushed her against the bench. She could feel her ass way up in the air. Her body arched a bit as she moaned in pleasure. She could feel his cock agaisnt her wet pussy. It made her want his cock so much. She could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy until he finally pushes into her. She put a hand over her mouth as she moaned softly. He was so big inside her. She cried out as she put her hand on the mirror. She didn't want to hurt herself so she lessened the banging on the mirror. She moaned when he fucked her.

He felt like animal as he took her there in the dressing room. kevin pounded into her soft ass as he shoved his hard long cock in and out of her wet slick pussy. He could hear soft moans coming from her as she covered her mouth with her hand. He never thought about the other woman in the next booth that had to be hearing everything that was going on in the next booth. Kevin was so excited to be inside of her he lost control of his manhood as he balls filled with cum. He was pounding so hard into her that as he began to shake behind her his hands gripped her soft hips and he shoved his cock as far as he could into her leaning forward gasping for air as he exploded deep with in her. A huge load of cum spurted into her soft wet pussy as he leaned forward waiting for his breath to come back to him. He finally gasped softly..."Ohhh my god Alcina you feel so wonderful, I love being inside of you...ummmmm " he moved his still hard cock back and forth as the last few spurts of cum dripped into her soft body. He lifted up off her soft almost naked back.

He patted her soft ass as he stood behind her, feeling her firm ass cheeks. "I love your ass my love, it is so round and soft." He swatted it a little harder as he moved back and forth a few more times. "I think we should put on another of your outfits and see how it fits. I love the fact that I have access to you at anytime and in these outfits that will be so easy." The woman next to them was sitting on the bench in her booth stark naked her fingers buried inside her wet pussy as she leaned back against the mirror and listened to them fuck. As they stood and the cum dripped down her inner thighs they could hear her moaning next door. He smiled at her and pointed at the wall and whispered. "Poor baby she is trying to get off I guess we were too loud, should be go help here get off you think? Would that be bad of us to help her?"

Alcina could not help but cry out when he shoved his hard cock deep inside her pussy. She kept her mouth closed as he pounded into her. She was so nervous and excited to do this in public. She could feel his hard cock pound into even more. She arched her back pushing her boobs into the bench. The female cried out as she came with him. She panted as she felt his cum deep inside him. She could feel his cock thrust a few times deep inside her as the last of his cum filled her. She blushed deeply when he spoke about being inside her. She loved feeling his cock inside her too.

Alcina gave a tiny gasp as she felt his hand patting her ass. She tilted her head down as she felt him swat harder. She gave a few more gasps every time he swatted her. She moaned as he rocked back and forth a few more times. She felt her whole entire face flush when he told her about the person next door. She shock her head as she was too nervous about even fucking like this in public. She didn't think she could help someone else do it.

Kevin laughed softly as she shook her head no to helping the woman in the next stall to finish getting off. "We don't have to help her if you don't want to baby. But we do need to clean you up and try on the rest of these outfits you have left. I love the white ones and the black ones a lot. Kevin helped to clean up the cum that had dripped down her long shapely legs and put the paper towels in the waste basket in the corner of the room. He then picked up the next outfit and helped her to put it on. They went through all the outfits till they had tried them all on.

"I like them all sweetheart lets go pick you out some more sun dresses and maybe a swim wrap or two. " he helped her slip the sun dress she wore into the store back on and opened the door carrying all the outfits for her as they left the dressing rooms and headed to the cashier. He paid for everything with the bank card she had given him and they left the store. He carried the bag and held her hand as they walked out into the mall looking at things in the windows as they went. They came to a computer store and he pulled her inside with him. He handed her the card and told her to go find what she wanted and buy it so they could go put their things in the car for safe keeping. "When we get finished here we can go find some new dresses for you.

Alcina blushed when he laughed that she wasn't going to help the woman in the next stall. She nodded when he spoke still very embarressed. She nodded when he told her that she still had to try all e other outfits. She loved showing him these outfits. She blushed when Kevin helped her clean up all the cum. She looked at him as he picked up the next outfit.

When they were finally done trying all of them she smiled as he slipped the sundress back onto her. She looked at him as he carried all the items back to the desk so they could pay. She watched him slide the card as she bagged all of the outfits. She looked back at him with a smile. She watched as he carried the bags.

Again she was looking around. She was enjoying herself today. She loved spending time with him. It made her happy to notice that they get to spend as much time together as they could. Alcina noticed they were close to a computer store and she smiled when he told her that they would buy new dresses after she choosen her computer. She walked into the store looking around. She was in the more expensive laptops. She was looking at the show ones. She clicked and messed around with them until she found the one she wanted. It had everything. It was touch screen so she could touch it. It also came with a stylist so that she could draw on the computer. It was the top notch of all computers. When she went over to the cashier she told him which one she wanted to buy. He went into the back and got the one she wanted to buy out for her. She payed for it before going to him. She gave him the card. She also bought a computer case and a Bluetooth mouse. Since she had the money. She made sure to buy something so she could always have high speed internet no matter where she went.

Kevin waited for her at the front of the store keeping an eye on her the whole time. She knew what she wanted her could tell. So this was not the first time she ever picked out a computer. Beside she was working at the newspaper office in the news room before he kidnapped her and turned her into his own woman. She would have no others and he would not ever want another woman but her, she was all he could handle as it was. After she paid for the laptop she gave him the card back and they left the store. he liked that she got a bag for it with a strap to carry it over your shoulder. They walked to the end of the mall to where the food court was and he found an empty table and set the packages down and pulled out a chair for her.

After she sat he went and picked out two ham and cheese subs and two drinks for them and a bag of chips to share. he came back and placed the food on the table between them. He sat on the same side of the table so he could be closer to her as they ate. That way they could talk and no one else could hear them. He took a bite out of his sub and looked over at her. "I have been needing to talk to you about why we are moving out of the cabin. I know you and I both were starting to enjoy the quiet stillness of the wilderness out there." He paused and took a few more bites of the sub. he looked around like he was looking for someone in particular. "I am not who you think I am. I was hired by some very bad people to find you and torture you and get the information to where you had the money hid and how to get it out of your account. " he looked her right in the eye and smiled. "But for some reason after I found you and took that aweful job as a mail boy at the newspaper I got to know you and then want you for my own. Sure I knew you were rich beyond imagination, but I wanted your body and your mind for me and no one else. I sure as hell was not going to torture you. But I wanted to break you and make you obey me and want me." He took a few sips of he beer and a bite of the sub. he chewed and looked around.

He saw it then as he was checking out the book store across from the food court. "We are being watched and we were about to be found at the cabin, that was why we had to leave. These people are not nice at all. They will kill us both if they ever catch us. There is one in the book store across from us right now. Don't look just keep eating your lunch. I have a plan to get us out of here without getting hurt or caught either one. We are going to split up and that will force our friend into following one of us and I am betting he will follow you. He thinks you are the only one with access to the money. So you need to give me a kiss and pick up your lap top and cross over and down the other side of the concourse. i will stay here and see if he goes after you. If he does you are to take him all the way to the exit underground where we parked. Stay ahead of him and I will be waiting for you just outside the exit doors." He slid his hand into her lap. he placed a small 32 caliber automatic pistol into her hand. "this has 10 shots in it. if he trys to take you down let him get close then empty this into his chest and legs. He may be wearing body armor so if the shots don't affect him then shoot him in the legs. I love you very much Alcina and hoped we could get away from here without being seen but we took a big chance coming to the mall today. I should of let you in on this earlier but felt it was not the right time to tell you. There is something about your Dad you don't know and how he came to be so damn rich. But that will have to wait for another time. Now kiss me you gorgeous woman and lets get the fuck outta here. Be careful, and remember I will be there waiting for you." He leaned over and kissed her like it was going to be their last kiss, and it might be for all he knew. He waited for her to leave and watched her go as he calmly sipped his drink.

Back
Top Bottom