Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman Missing From Park (Kait and Johnn))

Kevin's heart was pounding a mile a minute, so hard he could hear it in his ears. She laid there for him letting him cover her in his cum and then as asked she sweetly cleaned the tip of his cock off.
he looked down at her there with the cum on her and knelt on the bed next to her taking his hands he used the cum to smooth it over her skin. using his fingers he spread it over her soft round breasts and hard nipples. her skin shined with his gooey cum and he smiled down at her as she laid there letting him touch and feel all of her. After he made sure all the cum had been rubbed into her skin, he took one of her hands and helped her off the bed and led her to the stairs to the bathroom up next to his bedroom. he turned on the shower for her and made sure the water was warm enough and waved her in so he could watch her clean herself up again. As she got in he took out a safety razor and some shaving cream and sat it on the counter next to him.

He watched till she was finished cleaning the cum off then held up the razor and shaving cream. He gave her the two items and asked her to clean her pubic mound and her pussy completely of hair. "Please make sure your pussy is soft and smooth as a babies behind. No Hair at all any place but your pretty head and I want to see all of it do not try to hide as you do this. there is a seat in the shower you can set on. " He waited till she took the seat then walked in the shower with her sitting on the floor of it, his face even with her lap as she sat down to begin. he smiled up at her knowing this would be something they had neither one done before and hoped it would bring them even closer together.

When he sat back down on the bed she felt his hand touch the cum. She felt her face blush as he moved the cum over her body. She just let him do that. He seemed to really want that cum rubbed on her body. When he finished touching her he grabbed her hand. She felt him unlock her ankle.

Alcina was then helped off the bed before she was taken up the stairs until she was in the bathroom. She watched as he turned on the water before she saw him waving her in. She stepped into the shower before she started washing herself for him again. She blushed as the cum finally washed off her body.

When he moved away she realized he wanted her to do something more. She was then handed the razor and shaving cream. She looked at him as he told her she had to shave her pussy clean of hair. She felt nervous. She looked at him before sitting down. She blushed a bit as she watched him watch her intently.

She didn't know about him but his intense gaze was turning her on. Alcina put some shaving cream on before she shaved part of her pussy. She kept doing that until there was no hair on her mound. Her skin felt smooth down there but she was very turned on with him staring at her like he was. Alcina was lucky never to have hair on her except on her mound and her head.

He sat there on the shower floor the warm water splashing over him as he watched her blush at his request to shave. But again she did as asked and the way she did it made him hard as a rock again. He had of course never watched a woman shave down there before so it was something to see. She delicately lifted her folds of skin and stretched them as she shaved first one half of it then the other. He could see the pink blush on her cheeks as her wet hair hung down around her pretty face. She concentrated on her job feeling of her skin each time she took off hair making sure it was smooth and clean. He loved the way her small fingers touched her sensitive pussy lips as she finished shaving it.

When she was done she put the razor down and sat up so he could see. he moved forward scooting on the shower floor till he was right between her open legs. he looked up at her and smiled. "You did a good job but there is only one way to test something like this." He put his hand on her chest and pushed her back till she was leaning against the shower wall. He then pushed her legs wide as he could get them.
Leaning forward he moved his mouth to her soft wet pussy lips and kissed them ever so gently at first. then he parted her folds of skin using both hands till he could push his stiff tongue deep into her wet warm pussy. he had never done this before, although he had dreamed of it many times. it was more fun than he could of ever imagined. She tasted just a little salty but other than that it was great. he juices were flowing as she could feel something warm run over his tongue as he flicked it in and out of her pussy over and over. His thumb found her sweet little clit and he played with the small nub rubbing it over and over pushing it side to side as she stiffened at his touch.

He wanted to return the favor of his climax to her cause she had give so much of herself to him so far and she deserved to get off as well. this was more exciting to him than he could of ever of dreamed and now she was here doing this with him and loving it from what he could tell.

Alcina blushed when he was staring at her intensly. It was when she was finished she put down the razor and cream. She watched as he moved closer until he was between her legs. She had heard him speak about having only one way to test this. She was then gently pushed until she was leating on the wall. She gasped when he pushed her legs wide apart

She cried out when she felt his warm mouth on her pussy. His hands pulled her folds apart to give him access as he pushed his tongue deep inside her. She arched her back crying out in pleasure. She moaned and gasped out as he kept playing with her. Soft cries left her lips as he touched her clit.

As he kept messing with her she couldn't hold it anymore. With his touching and licking she cried out before she climaxed uncontrollably. She shuttered as she came down from her high blushing even deeper

The more he played with her and licked her the more she squirmed and moaned out loud. The small bathroom echoed with her pleasurable sounds. he could feel her moving her hips slipping on the wet shower seat as she pulled her hips to him forcing his tongue deep into her and bit down on her pussy lips. she almost screamed as her body tensed and she started to shudder. he held her tightly his face on top of her pubic mound as he kissed her newly shaved mound over and over as she climaxed. her legs tried to close on his hand as he slowly rubbed her pussy lips. Trying to let her down slowly from her high.

he glanced up and saw her face was a deep red as she blushed deeply with him below her touching her over and over. "You know I will be touching you when ever i want from now on and you will proceed to offer any part of your body to me that I wish to touch. You will also never say no to anything I want to do to you, I hope you understand that cause I would never want to punish you for not being submissive to me." He meant this as a gentle warning not a threat as they were just getting to know each other.

he got up from the shower floor and helped her to her feet. He suddenly pulled her naked body to his and hugged her wet form against his. His now fully erect cock slipped up between them poking her just about where he belly button was. He could feel it throbbing between them as he hugged her. His hand roamed along her shapely back and down to her soft round ass cheeks. he squeezed them softly as he kissed her bare neck and shoulders. This was what he wanted was someone to love to hold and to have has his and no one else's forever. She would never leave him he knew that now. he stepped out of the shower and handed a towel to her then took another and began to dry off her body again as he had done before. Taking great care to dry off her breasts and her legs and what was not shaved smooth just for him. he knelt in front of her pussy and looked at it then leaned in and kissed it softly. He stood and put the towel up and handed her a dry towel. "Dry me off no please, then go to the kitchen and prepare a lunch for us. There are plenty of things to make sandwiches and cans of chicken noodle soup which is my favorite. you must wear your apron when cooking but do not forget to take it off before sitting down with me to eat. "

He let her dry him then left her alone in the kitchen unshackled this time giving her a chance to bolt if that is what she wanted to do. He had to know where her loyalty laid and he was sure it was with him.

Alcina couldn't help but keep blushing as he kept touching her even though he just made her cum. She heard him start to speak even as her face was still flushed. She understood. She was more then happy to let him touch her. It showed her that he loved her in his weird way. She needed some love. She missed being loved by people. Alcina closed herself off to so many people that this will be easy just to finally let herself go and let him take control. It will be easier to let go of that control. She hated being in control. Her life was just so sad she wanted herself to be happy.

Alcina watched as he got up from the shower floor before helping her to her feet. It took a few seconds to get her ground as he helped her up before she gasped when she was pulled into a hug. She hugged him back, feeling his cock poking at her belly button. She blushed as it throbbed on her stomach. She shivered softly when his hand slowly roamed her back and ass. She squeaked a bit when he squeezed them. She wasn't protesting she was just a bit surprised. She tilted her head to the side as he kissed her neck and shoulder. She loved that he was just so loving. His touch made her feel loved. She held him closer before she felt him move out of her arms.

Alcina stepped out of the shower behind him as he gave her another towel. She was massaging her head and hair to dry it as he dried her. A soft moan left for him as he touched her hairless skin. She never had hair on her body except the two places. She thought it was strange but she just let it go after a while. Maybe her dry skin sells just were not enough to make hair in the other places. A soft gasp left her lips as he leaned in and kissed her pussy. She finished as much as she could with her hair before she was handed another towel. She looked at him before smiling as he told her to dry him off. She took care as she dried off his chest and those soft abs. with his clothes on she wouldn't see this stuff but with them off she found that he was really hot. when she finished drying him off she nodded at him once more before leaning up kissing his cheek.

Alcina moved to the kitchen before she put on her apron. This was maybe her second time in the kitchen so she still wasn't familiar with this kitchen yet. Alcina wondered if he liked homemade chicken noodle soup. If he liked it in a can maybe, just maybe, he would like homemade. She would ask later after she made him a sandwich, which she put in a triangle and she made the soup. She also made herself the same dish. She made a sandwich for herself and some soup. She placed everything on the table. The soup was on the bowl on top of the plate and the triangle sandwiches circled around the soup bowl. After she finished that she placed a spoon next to each plate. Alcina took off her apron as she blinked her eyes a bit. She wondered what he wanted to drink. He didn't tell her that.

Kevin finished fixing up the basement while she cooked upstairs. He was putting up a bigger bed for her a queen size with a head board and foot board that had spindles on them for future use.
He had bought in town a new comforter set for her that included sheets and pillow cases. He also bought her two new feather pillows. he placed a soft fluffy foot carpet at the side of her bed and a pair of house slippers on the carpet. On the bed he laid a see through night gown that was sheer white with lace at the deep v neck line and at the bottom. He finished all of this and slipped on his robe and went upstairs into the kitchen just as she was taking off her apron. he stood and watched here turn and place spoons by each place setting. As she bent forward her soft round breast swayed out from her body in such a delightful sexy way, her nipples now soft and not erect. She looked so relaxed naked in his kitchen and the soup smelled wonderful. "That looks and smell really good, Alcina you did a great job. After we eat i have surprise downstairs for you."

He walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water and placed it by his plate. "Would you like some water as well Alcina?" Kevin went to her before sitting down and pulled her to him kissing her full on the lips his strong arms wrapping around her soft naked form. She fit so well into his arms and felt so good her warm soft skin against his. He kissed her for a long time his lips on hers in a wet passionate kiss. he let go of her and looked down into her eyes a smile on his face. "Keep this up and I might let you go outside naked and sit on the porch with me after dark. It is so cool in the evening and there is a nice breeze. I think I might put a nice swing on that porch if you like it"

They ate in pretty much silence as he enjoyed the soup. He looked up at her and tilted his head. "this wasn't from a can you made this didn't you? It is very good I like it a lot thanks."
He finished and put his plate and spoon and bowl in the sink and walked to the sink and rinsed his hands. "As soon as your done please join me and we can go downstairs and let you see what i have done for you."

Alcina blushed as he told her she did very good. She couldn't help but feel proud of himself of the comment. She looked over at him when he asked if she would like some water. "I would love some water." She told him as she watched him put one out for her too. She thought he was so kind to do this for her. Alcina felt his hands pull her into his arms before kissing her lips softly. She kissed him back as she was very much struggling at this thing. She never in her life had done any sexual act. especially since her parents died. He probably didn't care about that. Alcina made sure it wasn't on her record or anything. When she moved she got herself a whole new identity, since she didn't want any of the press to follow her. Alcina felt a smile on her face as she heard what he said. "That would be nice to do. It would be nice to have a swing to just sit there and relax," she told him blushing softly.

Alcina didn't speak much after that. She waited for him to speak first. When he asked if this was from a can she blushed even more red then she normally is before shaking her head. "No, It wasn't. The stuff from the can is just so bad for you. At some point it would be better to have a vegetable garden and only have to go into town for the stuff we can't make ourselves. I will make no corn. Corn isn't healthy for anyone anymore," She told him as she washed her hands. She put the soup she made in the fridge in a big Tupperware bowl. Alcina then did the dishes before wondering what he meant by what he did downstairs.

It was all Kevin could do to stand and lean against the wall across the kitchen from her watching her wash the dishes and put them on the drying board. Her body naked as he asked moved so effortlessly and so gentle. Her breasts jiggled and her ass cheeks moved when she reached or stretched. She had good muscle tone and her ass proved that she had great legs below them. he body wasn't a perfect hour glass but it was all woman and at this point she was more than happy to let him see her just as she was with nothing to hide her body. She finished and turned wiping her hands on a towel and he smiled at here. he glanced down at her now smooth bare pubic mound then up at her eyes. "you like being bare down there now, or does it itch and bother you? You will have to shave every day to keep it smooth for me you know that."

He waited for her to come to him and he took her hand and led her to the stairs leading down to the basement. As they reached the bottom of the stairs he flipped on the light in the room and there stood the new queen bed with the new sheets and comforter. On top of the bed the new sheer white gown, and the slippers on the rug. he stood by the bed and smiled at her. "I hope you enjoy your new bed although you will be required to still wear the foot shackle for a while longer. there are also restraints at the head of the bed and the foot of the bed as well. Which I will use on you when ever I feel the need to. Please put on your gown and try out the new bed see if it feels good to you.Then we will go out and sit on the porch and watch the stars before going to bed."

He could see her eyes widen as she stepped closer. He wanted to please her so much and wanted her to want to stay here with him forever.

When she finished the dishes she whipped her hands before looking back at him. She blushed when he asked her that question. She shrugged. She only had it shaved for a day so she wasn't sure if she liked it or not yet. Alcina smiled softly at him before she let him take her hand. Alcina walked down the stairs with them. She was walked into the room before she looked around. A gasp left her throat as she looked at the new room. It was so much better then the other room he gave her. She turned around hugging him.

Alcina walked over before looking at the beautiful white lace gown. It was see through but the design of the gown was just amazing. She wondered if this was handmade or machine made. It would waste talent if it was machine made. Alcine slipped on the gown before twirling around in it. The skirt fluttered as she twirled in it. She stopped spinning before turning to the bed falling on it. "This is so much more comfortable then the other bed!" Alcina told him. She slipped on the slippers before running over to him and jumping onto him hugging him. "Thank you so much!" she excitedly told him as she leaned up kissing his lips sloppily.

She was so excited it was like Christmas for her or so it seemed. she did not hesitate to slip on the beautiful gown, and then began to twirl like a little girl. He smiled and almost broke out laughing as she plopped on the bed on her back. The bottom of the gown flying up on her tummy leaving him a perfect view of her now bald pussy. The skin was a little more pale than the rest of her tummy and pussy, he guessed from the hair being there. She hoped up and slipped on the slippers and ran to him almost knocking him down as she clung to him kissing him on the lips mouth open as she was smiling big by the time she reached him.

"Your very welcome I hope you like it all, and like I told you as long as you behave and do as you are told this will be your new room. You are free to roam the cabin without shackles but at bed time you must wear the one on your left ankle at all times understand?" He kissed her back and his hand felt the soft silky material of her new gown as he returned her hug holding her soft body to his for a long warm hug. He kissed the top of her head and could smell the scent of her shampoo she used to wash the cum out of it earlier. He pushed her back and turned her so her ass was pointed at him. He reached down and lifted the bottom of the lace gown up and looked at her now bare ass. "we need to get some sun on your nakde body so you don't have white spots Alcina."
He dropped the gown and took her hand and led her to the cabin upstairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed a beer and offered her one then headed out to the front screened in porch and sat on the lounge chair that was big enough for the both of them to sit in. He scooted over so she could join him and put his arm around her shoulder as she sat next to him. the sun was just setting in the western sky over the hills as they sat. He could already see the north star in the sky and knew it would be pitch black soon. He patted her shoulder as they sat and he took a sip of his beer.

Alcina smiled when he spoke. She listened to what he told her about the new rules since their new development. She didn't mind not being shackled like a dog or a pet. She accepted being shackled when they slept. She knew she still had a ways to go to get his full trust. Truthfully she didn't care for the outside world. "I don't care for the outside world. Out there is sad and depressing. I will stay with you for as long as I can," She told him before smiling softly as she was kissed back. she hugged his body and blushed as he kissed her head. He was just so nice to her.

"Okay, If that is what you say, Master" she told him as she felt him drop down before standing back up. She blushed deeply as he brought her to the kitchen. She shock her head to the beer but got some water. Yes she was old enough to drink but she didn't like alcohol. She sat next to him as he sat with him. It was starting to get beautiful. She took a sip of the bottled water as she looked at the forest.

Kevin was not sure how long they had sat there watching the sunset and then the darkness as it surrounded them. The stars came out and lit the forest with an odd kind of dim light. He had his arm around her shoulders as they sat in the lounge seat. It was just big enough for the two of them to sit side by side. Both their hips touched and he could feel her warmth from her body through the thin sheer nightie she wore just for him. She had been so proud of it and put it on like such a little girl at a birthday party. He turned to her and smiled down at her. "I think it's time for us to go to bed Alcina."

With that he stood and waited for her to stand with him and then walked into the cabin. He locked the door behind them and led her to the stairs letting her go first and then locked the door leading to the basement behind him as well. When they got to the bed he bent and handed her the shackle for her left ankle. "You know what to do with this." He took off his robe and walked around to the right side of the bed and slid in naked under the clean new sheets. "take off your gown please and hang it on the post at the foot of the bed Alcina." He watched her and then turned out the light so they were in total darkness. He could feel the bed move as she climbed in next to him. He could hear the soft clink of the chain attached to her ankle as she slid under the covers.

He turned to her and reached out taking hold of her body and rolled her over on top of him so she was flat against his chest. He could feel her full round breasts mash into him and he opened his legs so she could lay between them. His semi hard cock slid along between them poking her playfully. He held her there and kissed her deeply a few times. "I want you to fuck me Alcina, climb on top of me and insert my cock into you and let me feel your warm depth. I have to feel your hands and your body on mine and want to hear every second of your pleasure as you do this for me."
He had no idea if she had ever had sex with anyone in her life but he was sure she knew where to put his cock. He laid there on his back and looked up at the shadow that was his love laying on top of him. "Go on, you can do it I know you can I have all the faith in the world in you."

Alcina watched as the light started to vanish. She smiled as she looked at the stars came out. She loved the beauty around the house. It was beautiful. When he told her it's time to go to bed she nodded. "Okay master," she told him before snuggling into him. She stood up before following him into the house.

She walked down to the back mentioned before going to the bed. She couldn't help but smile as she watched him come in. She walked over to the light before shutting off the light. It took her a few minutes to get to the bed before she snapped the thing on her left ankle. She then took off her going and hung it on the foor of the bed.

She was then laid on top of him. Her eyes adjusred to the lighting. She couldn't see much but maybe his dark shadow under her and she felt his skin under hers. She was laying between his legs as she felt him playfully poking her. "This is my first time. Are we suppose to stretch me first?" She asked not sure. She actually has never done this before. She didn't even play with herself.

Kevin loved the feel of her skin against his as she settled between his legs. She lifted up and his cock moved between them as she slid down just a bit. Her round soft breasts dragged along his chest and brought goose bumps to his skin. When she asked if they should stretch her before doing anything he knew right away she had no experience with sex at all. In some way he loved that she was a true virgin and he was the first man to touch her down there and to touch her anywhere for that matter. She was his to mold and play with he was a very lucky man.

"Yes Alcina I do believe we should try something else first." He rolled her over onto her back so she lay next to him. He did not push her hands above her head this time he let her have control of them this time. He leaned in and kissed her breasts first one then the other as she lay under him. He rolled on top of her pushing her legs open so he could lay between them. her skin was soft as silk and smooth. He could feel her warm pubic mound against his tummy as he kissed his way down to her mound. He licked her pussy softly letting his tongue travel teh distance from bottom to top and then flicked the tip over her tiny nub of a clit. "I will get you wet and then you can climb back on top of me and try again to put me inside of you."

He played with her pussy holding her hips in his hands as he buried his face into her soft warm wet folds of skin. His tongue darting in and out of her till she was wet as she was in the shower earlier that day. "I think were ready now Alcina." He rolled off of her onto his back pulling her with him till she lay on top of him this time he kept his legs closed so she would have to straddle him with her legs which would open her pussy for her to put his now raging hard on deep within herself.

Alcina relaxed when he told her that they should try something else first. Her body was rolled so he laid on top of her. She noticed he was nice and didn't push her hands above her head. She couldn't help but moan as she felt his lips touch her neck. She let him open her legs as she moaned with him kissing down her body. When his mouth was at her mound, she cried out when he licked her pussy. She couldn't help but gasp as he flicked her nub. She nodded at him as he spoke. She will try again once he finished. Alina couldn't help but moan as he played with her pussy. He was making it wet but also turning her on so her juices flowed to make her even more wet.

Alcina felt him roll off of her before pulling her on him. Her knees were right next to his thighs as his legs were closed. She could feel his throbbing cock really close to her core. She was so wet but a bit scared. This would be her first time with anyone. His cock was touching her wet pussy making her even more wetter. She took his cock in her hand before lining herself up. Alcina pushed his dick into her as she cried out a bit in pain. He officially is taking her virginity.

Her core was so tight so it wasn't easy to slide him in her no matter how wet she was. His cock felt so big on her. She whimpered in pain as she kept sliding down on his cock. It was a slow process with how tight she was. Even though it took a few minutes, Alcina finally got all of his cock in. She knew it hurt the first time but she didn't expect this. It hurt really bad. She was not even tensing. She was relaxed. It took a few minutes for her body to adjust before it didn't hurt anymore. Though she was still incredibly tight for him.

She slid atop him and in the darkness he could see her blank form above him as she moved. He could hear as she struggled to push down on his cock, her moans and cries proved she was a true virgin with one tight pussy. Her opening was not all that big and he was not all that huge but he was big enough to cause her to take a long time forcing his cock deep within herself. She pushed and wiggled and flexed her pussy over his hard on till she sat there atop him with his 6 inches buried deep inside of her warm wet pussy.

He groaned out loud as she worked hard to get him inside of her, trying her best to please him. "Damn Alcina you feel so tight it almost hurts to be inside of you, but don't you dare take it out not till I say so. He reached up and put his hands on her hips as she began to move under her. He forced his cock in and out of her in little strokes of an inch or more at a time. her body was soft and warm and her could feel her soft round ass cheeks as she settled down on his hips. Everything about her was exciting and felt wonderful. They stayed like this for a long time both moaning in pleasure as they got used to each other and being joined like this.

When he thought she was begining to get the hang of being on top of him he grabbed her and pulled her down to him her breasts mashed into his chest as he rolled over taking her with him. he wrapped his legs around her and flipped her onto her back and landed right where he wanted. Between her open legs and still buried deep within her moist pussy. he sat up and grabbed her legs lifting them up so he had control of her lower body. he could hear the chain attached to her leg rattle as they moved. he pushed his cock deep inside of her and began to move in and out of her. The wetness inside her coated his cock and began to free it up so it moved easily. he pushed harder now moving fully in and out of her till he could hear his hips slap into her bare ass each time he thrust into his sweet little naked virgin.

he grunted as his excitement built pounding into her body making her tits bounce on her chest with each thrust. He had never thought if she was on birth control till this moment but now it hit him she never had sex so she could n ot be on any kind of birth control. He made up his mind what he would do as he began to feel the cum build in his balls and his breathing became faster and shorter.

Alcina cried out as he was deep inside her. She thought he felt so big inside her. Even though he wasn't nessasarly big, but for her it felt so big inside of her. She blushed deeply as he spoke that she was so tight. She liked the compliment from him. She couldn't help but moan as he did small strokes inside of her. The friction caused her to cry out. She kept moaning as she felt her ass hit his hips. So little motion causes so much pleasure.

she was finally getting the hang of his cock deep inside her. She couldn't help but gasp as he shifted inside her as they were moving. She panted as he was over her. She felt his cock still deep within her pussy clenching onto him. Alcina felt him grab her legs before lifting them up. That caused the chain to rattle slightly. She cried out, moaning in pleasure as he began to thrust in and out of her much deeper then what they were doing before. The friction made this so pleasurable. She felt him push harder into her thrusting deep and hard as she cried out and moaned in pleasure.

Alcina actually had birth control. She had it because her time of the month or periods were the worst thing. She barely used to be able to get out of bed during her periods because of the pain she was in. So she made sure to get the insert in her arm. It regulated her horamones so she didn't have periods for a while. She actually stopped by the Doctor the day before he kidnapped her.

With his heart pounding in his chest and the control over this young virgin below him he pounded her hard now not being gentle with her at this time. He was driven by lust and desire to fuck her brains out. He could feel her whole body jerk below him with every hard thrust into her. Finally he felt it as the cum moved up his hard shaft and he exploded deep within her. He gasped for air as the spurted hot gooey cum deep withing her pussy. Kevin let go of her legs and fell forward onto her sweaty soft body. He could feel her breathing was heavy as his as his face laid between her soft round breasts. His cock throbbed deep within her as she milked the last few drops of cum from his cock.

She was learning fast to please him and he loved it so damn much. He would reward her tomorrow for her willingness to please him. After regaining his breath he lifted his head and kissed her deeply as his cock became semi hard inside of her. Moving up so it would not slip out he kissed her again groaning with pleasure. "I wish I could sleep with my cock inside of you all night."

He laid on top of her for a long time not moving just letting himself feel the warm wetness of her deep inside. he did finally pull out and roll onto his back next to her. His semi hard cock laid on his thigh as he breathed heavy still looking up at the ceiling in the dark room. "That was amazing Alcina, you were wonderful. Tomorrow we will try a few more things and see if you enjoy them as much as this." He leaned over and kissed her. "You are free to move as long as you keep that shackle attached to your leg for tonight. He liked the idea of her being tied or shackled and naked it was hot for him to see and think about it.

Alcina felt him start to pound into her. She cried out in pleasure as she was very used to his cock inside her by this point. She was panting with pleasure. It was just so good to feel him inside her. She cried out as she felt his hot cum deep inside her as it squirted. She could feel him collapse on her as her pussy clenched onto him as she came with him. She panted as she blushed deeply.

When he spoke about sleeping with his cock inside her all night she flushed even more. She kissed him back the twice he did it. "Maybe someday. Not today though please," she told him. It was her first time she wanted to know what to expect tomorrow so not tonight. She loved when his cock was inside her though.

Alcina sighed when he finally pulled out her pussy kinda felt empty with him not inside but she could deal for the night. She snuggled up agaisnt his side as she relaxed against him. "I'll try everything. Always try and if you don't like it then you don't," she told him before kissing him back.

Kevin felt her snuggle close to him her legs touching his and her soft round breasts mashing into his left side and chest. God it felt good to have her against him like this. he reached down and pulled her leg up over his and between his open legs letting her knee come up and bump softly into his balls. He could feel the heat on his thigh from her still warm wet pussy. her hair smelled wonderful and he closed his eyes as they both laid there relaxed after sex feeling quite nicely together.

It was early when he awoke and she was still right there against his left side sound asleep. He gently slid away from her and got up and went to the bathroom. While upstairs he noticed it was almost 6am so he turned on the coffee pot. he went to his room and put on some clothes and came back to the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee for himself and putting out a cup for her to use when she awoke. Today would be day two of her training and he hoped it would go as well as day one had gone.

he went back down to the basement and taking the small key he unlocked her shackle and dropped the chain to the floor. The noise woke her and she turned onto her back looking up as he leaned over her. The dim light in the room was just enough for him to see her completely beautiful naked body as she lay there hiding nothing from him. He reached out and gently placed a hand on her breast touching them both one at a time letting his fingers slip over her smooth silky skin and her now hardening nipples."time to get up Alcina you need to go take a quick shower, put on your apron and then fix breakfast for us. then we start your new training today. I took your chain off so you have freedom for now but we will see about other things later as the day goes on. I want you to make me pancakes for breakfast and sausage all the things are in the kitchen. You may have coffee if you want I left a cup for you on the counter. I will be watching you all the time so please do as told you, I do not want to punish you."

Alcina snuggled into the blankets as he left her. She was still needing the feel of the warmth the other had caused on the blankets. She kept asleep until she heard the chain rattle. She woke up and looked up at him. She moaned when he placed his hand on her breasts touching them. She could feel his fingers slip over her soft skin. She could feel her nipples hardening. Alcina nodded when he spoke. She couldn't help but lightly kiss his lips as he finished speaking. Alcina moved off the bed, relaxing as she made the bed. She then started up the stairs before she walked into the upstairs. Her objective is to take a shower.

Alcina entered the shower easily before she washed herself. She only got a quick shower right now. Later in the day, she will check on her pussy. she will make sure it stays shaved for the other. The female didn't want to be punished as she showered so she made it quick. She took a towel and dried off as much as she could before entering the kitchen. Alcina put on the apron. She took out all the items before she started cooking everything. She couldn't help but hum as she cooked. She couldn't help but smile as she finished. Alcina then dished out the food before taking a sip of the Coffee finally. She blushed when she looked back at him knowing he was watching her. She gave him his food and she put her food on the table. "Breakfast is done!" She told him smiling happily.

Kevin sat in the kitchen watching her as she worked, knowing she would do as told. She was begining to get the hang of the kitchen and where everything was and how to reach things high up. He loved when she had to bend over or reach high for something with the open back to the apron she had on. It was a beautiful site to see her lovely bubble butt all the time. She was quick and finished fixing their breakfast and put it on the table. he had to smile back at her as she announced "Breakfast is Done!"

"Great Alcina smells wonderful, take off your apron and have a seat. Today is going to be fun for you I hope we have some things to learn and do that will be strange for you and maybe a little humiliating but you will get used to it." They ate pretty much in silence and when he was done he got up and placed his plate in the sink and rinsed his hands off. Every time he ate pancakes he got syrup on his hands for some reason. He waited for her to finish and wash the dishes and put them on the strainer to dry. After she finished he led her naked back downstairs to the basement.

He turned on an over head light and led her to the bed and sat her down on the edge. he walked across the room and came back with a few items he placed on the bed next to her. One was a soft leather collar which he placed around her neck and fastened it in back of her neck under her long dark hair. There was silver ring at the front of the collar which he attached a long leather leash.
he picked up two small metal clips that looked like something you use to hold paper together with. Smiling at her he warned her. "This will hurt just a bit and may take some getting used to but I like seeing your nipples hard and this will help. They are nipple clamps and i have the softest pair I could find first, as time passes and you get used to these, I will adjust them harder. But for now put your hands behind your back and push your chest out for me and do not move. He opened the first small clamp and ever so gently he placed it on her left nipple. He could tell it was uncomfortable. he then placed the one on the right nipple and took a small piece of silver chain and attached it to each of the clamps so he could grab the chain and pull on both her nipples at the same time.

"Ok how does that feel Alcina is it something you think you can get used to." he tugged gently on the chain attached to her nipples to make sure the clamps were secure. He tugged on her leash and led her to the door leading outside into the yard naked. the sun was just coming up. It was cool outside but not cold as he walked her down the lane that led to the cabin. "I thought a nice walk would do us good this morning."They must of looked strange walking along together one naked woman with nipple clamps and a collar and a man fully dressed leading her with a leash.

Alcina walked to the table as he spoke. She nodded before sliding off the apron. She listened to him as he spoke about what today was going to feel like. She nodded. Hopefully it won't be too bad. As long as something doesn't die she can handle it. She started to eat keeping the silence since he liked to eat in silence. Finally, she finished eating before she put her plate in the sink. She also washed her hands because it's always sticky. She then did all the dishes before putting them on the strainer to dry.

She was then led to the bacement her heart was pounding as she wondered what he was going to do to her. She was set down on the bed as she watched him come back to the bed. She felt the collar fasten on her neck. She looked at the two paperclip things confused. When he warned her about them she was even more confused. When he told her what to do she followed. She put her hands behind her back and pushed her chest out. She stayed very still trying not to jump when he clipped it on. It felt uncomfortable and strange. When he put one on the other nipple she stayed still. Finally he finished putting them on and she didn't understand why her body was turned on. She blushed deeply gasping slightly when he tugged them.

"Yes, Master" she told him as she was then clipped on the leash. She watched as he brought her naked outside. When she felt the cool air she couldn't help but smile. She nodded as the air didn't feel cold. There probably wasn't much people around in the forest. If they were in town that's a different story.

Kevin walked with her holding the leash for about 20 minutes. He stopped and turned to her taking hold of the chain between her nipples he pulled her close to him forcing her nipples to stretch from her chest till she was mashed up against him. He leaned down kissing her on the lips softly. As he kissed her the removed the leash from her collar. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled down at her. "You are learning well and soon you will be given complete freedom as long as you do as I ask without hesitation." He turned and walked back toward the cabin slowly with her beside him. He glanced over grinning at her erect nipples with the soft clamps on them. "You look lovely with hard nipples and those clamps on them. Please wear them for me unless I tell you to take them off."

As they neared the cabin he stopped at a huge tree that had laid over and was laying horizontal to the ground about three feet from the ground. He pointed to it and smiled, "please lay over the tree and open your leg for me." He waited for her to comply and removed his pants and boxers and began slowly to insert his cock into her. He found her opening and worked it into her slowly enjoying being outside with her and being able to fuck her where he wanted and when he wanted. he reached out grabbing a handful of her hair and pulled back as he pounded into her soft warm pussy.

Back
Top Bottom