Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman Missing From Park (Kait and Johnn))

Alcina blushed as they walked. With him, she felt like she could do anything. She smiled softly as they both walked. The more she was with him the more she was used to him. She gasped when he pulled the chain between her nipples causing the slight pain. Her body shivered in pleasure as she was pulled close to him. She kissed him back not even noticing he removed the leash from the collar. Her breaths came in pants as she was pulled from the kiss. "Yes, master" She spoke as she heard him ask her to leave them on until he wanted them off.

When they were nearing the cabin, not that she knew, Alcina noticed the tree that had laid on the ground about three feet from the ground. She turned to him when he spoke and blushed as he asked her to lay over the tree. Alcina walked over to the tree before leaning over it. Alcina was waiting for a few seconds before he moved behind her. She felt his cock try to enter her. Finally, He found her tight opening. She moaned as she was still really tight for him. Alcina gasped as he pulled her hair back making her head tilt up. She couldn't help but cry out as he fucked her. She was moaning at the feel of his cock inside her.

Her body was what drove him on and made him so crazy to take her. He pulled back on her hair lifting her upper chest and making her tits stick out in front. he reached around gripping one as he held to her hair and now groped her left breast. His cock slid in and out of her effortlessly as she was so wet. the friction of moving in and out and the cool air blowing around them drove him to the edge, and he leaned forward into her naked body and jerking lightly he rammed his cock deep into her pussy and left it there as he filled her with his cum. he leaned on her letting loose of her hair as he felt her soft skin against him. His heart pounded so hard in his chest and he could not breath. He gasped for a breath as she lay in front of him over the log.

He did not take his cock out of her right away, he laid on her back his hips pressed firmly into her soft ass cheeks. "God Alcina you are so damn hot I can't help but want you all the time. I think we should get back inside and take a shower and get ready for dinner." He pulled out of her slowly letting her feel every inch of it as it came out of her wet dripping pussy. he led her back down into the basement and then up into the shower. he stepped in the bathroom and stripped down letting her step into the shower first. The warm water sprayed over her and he stepped in behind her hugging her tightly to his chest as he reached around her and cupped both her breasts as he laid his head on top of hers and kissed her softly on top of her head.

Alcina couldn't help but gasp even more when he pulled her back by her hair. That made her body arch on purpose. She moaned when he gripped one of her breasts. She panted and moaned as he thrusted into her. She felt amazing as the other thrusted into her and also the cool air leasening the heat. She couldn't help but cum herself as she cried out a bit. She panted as her heart pounded even more with the sex they just had. She was still trying to catch her breath so she didn't even noticee he was still inside her.

Alcina finally was catching her breath. She kept her eyes on the ground as she blushed deeply. She was glad he kept saying she was hot. She nodded softly at him about the shower and dinner. Alcina was a bit disappointed that he was pulling out. she could feel some of his cum coming out of her pussy a bit. Alcina followed him to the house. She had noticed they were not far from where he took them. She couldn't help but smile as he took her down to the basement. Alcina was in the bathroom and she noticed he was stripping. She stepped into the shower first relaxing at the warm water that sprayed over her. She blushed softly when he pulled her to him, grabbing her breast, and kissing the top of her head. She just relaxed in his arms as she couldn't help but smile softly.

There was something special about the way she relaxed as he held her to his naked body. Er skin slippery as he cupped her breasts letting the warm water wash over them. He could feel her heart beat in her chest and he smiled at the strong fast beat. He reached over grabbing the bottle of shampoo and poured some in his hands. Slowly he washed her hair and rinsed it throughly. He took the soap and using only his hand washed her completely from head to toe

Once finished he handed the soap to her and turned her naked body to face him so she now could take care of her master.

Alcina couldn't help but moan as he touched her breasts. He was just so gentle with her. She could feel his heartbeat against her back. She closed her eyes as he washed her body. Starting with her head and ending with her toes. He was just so thorough that she couldn't help but have a slight smile on as he cleaned her. When she was completely clean she turned over to look at him. She could almost feel what he wanted. She took a few deep breaths before sighing softly. She just sighed to let out the air she breathed in.

Alcina took the shampoo before taking one more deep breath as she massaged his head with the shampoo. After that she let him rinse that off before she grabbed the soup and put it all over her hands. She then started to soup his body. From his chest and abs, to his feet and legs. She cleaned everything so that he would be happy with her. Alcina couldn't help but smile as she finished and let him rinse off again.

He loved that she had accepted her role in their relationship and was not fighting him or trying to escape. She seemed to be enjoying the attention she was getting and had settled into her new life with him here. They had both worked at the newspaper office in the city and he had been keeping track of what was in the news about her disappearance. No on knew where she was or what had happened to her. He watched as she washed his body taking such care with his private parts and making sure he was completely clean. She had a smile on her face most of the time. She stepped back to let him rinse off and after he finished he shut the water off and stepped out grabbing a towel and handing it to her so she could dry him off. He stood still and let her do her job.

when he was dried off he picked up a towel and returned the favor to her. Kevin loved touching her body and taking showers together was wonderful time for him. he breasts were his favorite part to touch and move around. They were so soft and round and she did not seem to care how much he touched and played with them. He loved that she now had a smooth pubic mound after asking her to shave it off for him. After drying her off her took one of his hands and laid it on top of her pubic mound and moved it over the baby soft smooth skin and then down between her legs to feel of the soft warm folds of skin between her thighs. She was still smooth and stuble free.

"I believe you have time to go to the kitchen and fix dinner for us. Your apron is hanging in the pantry closet. Please put it on and fix us some spaghetti for dinner. I would like garlic bread with butter as well. He watched as she turned to do his bidding his eyes following her soft butt cheeks and the way they swayed and jiggled as she walked naked and bare foot. She was the perfect woman for him and he knew it the first time he laid eyes on her.

he followed her into the kitchen and took a beer out of the fridge and sat across the kitchen to watch her prepare dinner as he opened his laptop and read about the story of the week. It was titled The Woman Missing from the Park. He glanced up at her, "Looks like they are still looking for you Alcina, do you want to let them know where you are or send them an email to let them know you are ok?"

Alcina dried him off being very careful with drying him off. She didn't want to really hurt him. She loved being so close to him. Being like this was just amazing. When he told her about making dinner. She nodded at what he wanted her to make. She could do that. She didn't mind doing things for him. She really didn't care who actually was searching for her. She let go of her identity a long time ago. She didn't have any family to worry about.

Alcina went to the kitchen before putting on the apron. She moved around the kitchen taking out the stuff she needed. Pasta, tomatoes, garlic, and lots of other things. Like normal she will make everything from scratch. She thinks it is much more healthier when its made from scratch and by hand. When he spoke about that they were looking for her she just shrugged as she put boiling water and a little bit of butter in the pot.

"It won't matter. They will realize that the identity that I have given them is fake. They wouldn't ever find my real identity. I did what I could to hide that. I do have the means," She said. Alcina was rich. Even though all she does is give the money she gets from her parents companies to charities she still is very rich. She gets paid a lot. Alcina hasn't used that money for anything she used in her new life. She wasn't that stupid. That was why she had a job. She payed for the appartment and everything with the money from the newspaper.

Kevin sat and watched his young beauty make dinner for the two of them and listened to her speak. She was an interesting woman and he knew that before he kidnapped her. He had fell in love with her the first time he saw her. He took so much pleasure taking glances down her blouses at work and up her short skirts as he wheeled his mail cart around the office. She never seemed to mind his looks or how near to her he got when he was around her.

The food she fixed smelled wonderful and she was so quick and at ease in a kitchen. She let him know they would never find her real identity as she had taken great care to hide that from everyone. He really didn't care who she was either. All he cared about was that she was his and she would stay with him and they would have many years of love and exploration together.
she passed near to him as she was placing a bowl on the table and as she passed her reached out and grabbed her around her waist. He tugged her gently into his lap, his hands gripping her hips to guide her to where he wanted. She landed across his legs her legs hanging down his right side. Her soft ass cheeks felt so good on his lap as he circled her tiny waist with his muscular arm. he turned her face toward him and kissed her softly on the lips as his other hand slid under the front of her apron and cupped her breasts with his bare hand. God damn she felt so good as he held her and kissed her. he pulled back from the kiss and smiled up at her. "You are a wonderful partner Alcina I am going to have to reward you again for being so sweet and so good to me today."

Alcina kept working as he listened to her soft rant. She didn't think she could live with the memories if they found out who she was before. She didn't want to hear about any of that. It was so painful to hear.

When she finished she seemed to have calmed down. That helped her a lot to calm her nerves. She placed the bowl on the table passing him slowly. She almost expected him to grab her. She couldn't help but gasp as he pulled her on his lap. She felt that muscular arm around her waist before blushing softly as he guided her where he wanted her. She felt one hand turn her face to him before she felt him kiss her softly on the lips. She also felt his other hand go under her apron before grabbing her breast. He then pulled away from her before she panted a bit flushed st the affection she was recieving. "That would be my pleasure master," she told him giving him one peck on the lips. She was glad she was praised by him.

Kevin helped her up off of his lap and he spoke "Thanks for preparing dinner for us, we should eat before it gets cold." he watched as she went to her side and he waited to see if she would remember to remove her apron before sitting down to eat. he loved her nude body and for now she would not be allowed to wear any clothes around him. the time would come when she would be allowed to wear something maybe it would be transparent and short but she was becoming very used to being with him.

After dinner he asked her to finish washing the dishes and come out on the back porch of the cabin and to bring him a cold beer. He she was to leave her apron in the kitchen when she came outside.
He wanted to spend time with her outside and her being nude with him outside was something he enjoyed and she was starting to learn to please him. he was also going to have her learn to please him orally when he was relaxing outside tonight. She needed to learn to please him in all ways no matter the time of day, or where they are.

Alcina nodded softly before moving back to her spot once she was let go. She untied the apron before taking it off and hanging it on her chair. She then started eating her food. They ate in silence but it wasn't an awkward one.

It was when they were done she took his plate and her own. She brought them to the sink hearing what he told her he wanted her to do. Alcina relaxed and started the dishes. It didn't take long to finish the dishes as she smiled softly as she did them.

Her hand opened the fridge to find the beer he wanted her to get for him. She then left her apron in the kitchen before she stepped outside. She didn't mind being naked out here. It was just do nice and private outside.

Kevin's could hear her fin I sh up dishes after dinner. She was an excellent cook and seemed to like fixing his meals. She was surpassing everything he wanted from her.

He wasn't sure how to tell her what his plans were but would let her know tonight and hopefully she would understand.

He heard her open the back door leading to the porch. She was naked as he asked and had a cold beer for him. He was sitting in the huge porch swing and patted the seat beside him
"Please sit her next to me I want to cuddle with you. We also need to talk. I am pleased with your progress and so tonight you do not have to wear your shackle to bed
You do still have to remain nude for me. I want access to your body at all times. Tonight for being good you can have a request as long as it us reasonable."

He put his arm around her bare shoulder and pulled her to his side. He loved the feel if her body, it always turned him on. He sipped his beer and then cleared his throat "we are going to leave the cabin for awhile so we're going to slip into your old apartment to get some of your clothes and things for the trip.
So tomorrow night we leave."

He really did not give her a choice in the matter

Alcina looked for him as she exited the house. She yawned softly and walked over to the swing as he patted the seat. She sat down before cuddling into him. Her body was relaxed against him as she loved this so much. He was just the sweetest person she had ever meet.

The minute he started talking he was listening to him. He told her that now she didn't have to wear the anklet to bed. She couldn't help but chuckle. If he was trying to leave this would have been a bad choise. The fact is that she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay his forever stay hidden forever. He made her forget. That's exactly what she wanted.

She knew that he would want her to stay nude which she didn't mind anymore. She was very happy to stay nude because he was just amazing. When he told her she had a request she didn't know what she wanted to ask. She looked at him before smiling softly. "Can I have some books possibly. And when we leave can I sit in front with you. I rather sit with you instead of by myself in the back," she asked. When he told her about leaving she thought back to what was in her appartment. "Can we just buy new things. I don't want to go back to my appartment?" She asked him. The appartment has more reminders of her past as she kept them in a bank but she normally used her old computer to check her money and the small amount of items she used to have when she living with her family.

Kevin took the beer from her and watched as she sat next to him. She listened to him as he told her she had more freedoms now and he was starting to trust her more and more. He gave her a wish tonight and she did not want to go back to her apartment, she wanted to buy all new things. He pulled her nude body to his as they swung gently in the evening breeze. She was growing more comfortable being nude around him at any time. Her body was so damn curvy and beautiful to him he never wanted clothes on her.

He actually could not wait to cuddle with her in bed tonight without the chain on her ankle. He wondered how she planed to buy all new things as he was not that wealthy. "so how do you plan us replacing all your things I don't have enough money to replace all our clothes and your lap top. " He kissed her on the cheek and patted her bare shoulder as his hand slid down her chest and cupped her left breast. He let his fingers softly play with her left nipple as they sat enjoying the stars coming out in the darkening sky.

He looked down at her and smiled, " I don't mind you sitting up front with me but you have to wear like a robe or something so you can sit naked in the front till we get someplace where people can see you. Is that a deal?"

Alcina relaxed as he took the beer from her. She sat down next to him and leaned against him. She put her head on his shoulder as she spoke to him. She couldn't help but find him very handsome. She was very excited to cuddle with him tonight. Finally she wouldn't have the anklet. She could still hold him close to her. She didn't want to leave him and go back to her old life. She knew that this would be okay for now.

"I do have the money for it. If we stop by xxxxx bank I will pull out money. They all know who I am. I am very well known in the bank industry because of...." she trailed off as she didn't want to speak of her parents being big business people. Her parents funded banks basically. She couldn't help but feel sad as she looked up at the sky.

"Lets just say I am rich for life. And if we buy the new everything. You can choose what I wear," She told him. She of course would choose the technology she wants but anything else he could choose for her. She had some knowledge of technology so she knew what was good and what was bad.

Kevin held onto her gently as they spoke of them taking off soon. He was intrigued by the fact that she told him she was rich. He had no idea she was that well off but that would really make no difference to their relationship. "I am glad you agree with me and glad to that we do not have to return to your old apartment. The cops may still have it being watched. As for you buying a new laptop of your choice I have no problem with that. And yes I will always have the final say on what you wear if anything at all. I like you naked, the is nothing about your body I ever want hidden from my eyes and clothes can not ever help your looks. When we travel you will sit up front with me and you will wear a robe that may be slid off your shoulders but always there when we are in traffic or in town. I love your body but do not want to share it with the world just yet. I may at some time want someone to watch me and you together but not right now."

Kevin rose and took her by the hand and helped her off the swing. He watched her as she slid her feet to the wood floor and followed him into the house and not to the basement but to his room upstairs. he took her into the shower and removed all of his clothes and turned the water on waiting for it to warm up. Then taking her by the hand led her into it with him. He turned to her and holding a sponge he put some liquid soap on it and began to wash her entire body. Soaping her with a rich white lather till she was completely covered with it. he then put the sponge down and using just his hands he rinsed her body off touching almost every inch of her with his fingers and hands. Once finished he handed the sponge to her and told her it was her turn. "After we get finished you will dry us both off and take me to the bed and once in bed you will need to help me get off in anyway you like. I would like for you to orgasm along with me so try to use most of your body in doing this task. " please do not disappoint me I want to cum and cum hard either in you or on you. Tomorrow we get up early and head to town to buy supplies for our trip."

How did she get a whole new life and new stuff if she wasn't rich. She couldn't help but smile as he told her that he agreed with her. She would rather not go to her apartment as it was still a reminder of who she was. She smiled as she knew that he would like to have the choice on what clothes she should buy. She knew what kind of laptop she wanted and it was expensive. Not that expensive to her but enough to a normal person.

Alcina smiled softly as he spoke about letting her wear a rope that was loose. When they were in town she had to wear the robe but when she wasn't in town she didn't have to wear it. The female gave a small smile to him as he said he didn't want anyone to watch yet. Maybe when they developed their relationship more they will be more willing to do different weird things.

Alcina noticed that he got off the swing. Her lips tilted into a smile as he helped her out of the swing. She moved close to him as she followed him into the house. This time they were not going to the basement but to the room upstairs. They moved to the bathroom before she watched him take off her clothes. She smiled softly as he used soap and washed her. She took the sponge away from him before lathering it up with soap again. She started to wash him making sure to get everywhere clean. She smiled softly as he continued to speak. She nodded as she finished cleaning him.

Alcina took the towel before drying off him. She dried him off until she thought he was done. She then did herself. Once she was done with that she moved them both into the bedroom. She was slightly nervous and wasn't sure what to do. This was her first time pleasing someone. She placed him on the bed nervously as she bit her lip in thought. "C-can you g-give me some ideas?" she asked as she had no way to know how to please him. She only known him for a little bit. What could she do to please both of them.

As they entered the bedroom and he got on the bed she hesitated and spoke to him, which she did rarely. "C-can you g-give me some ideas?" He smiled up at her as he moved back laying his head on his pillow and let his eyes wander over her nude body. God she was so damn beautiful and her shape was to die for. he watched as she breathed in and out her breasts rising and falling with each breath. Looking at her had made his member stiff but now hard. He waved her onto the bed next to him and took one of her hands. "It would please me for you to get me harder than I am using your hands and your mouth Alcina. You have done both for me before but you were forced to, now you will do it because you want to. Then I want you to straddle me and put me inside of you and ride me till I cum inside of you over and over again. I want to be inside of you from now one and forever."

He took her small hand and placed it around his hard shaft and wrapped her fingers around it gently. Then he let go and leaned back into his pillow. He lifted his left arm up and cupped her breasts one at a time softly squeezing them as he watched his love go to work on his member.

Alcina almost blushed as he spoke about what he wanted her to do. His cock was showing sticking up slightly. She smiled softly as he seemed to show how much he loved her by lightly grabbing onto her wrist. She continued to listen to him speak. She almost moaned as she felt her hand touch his hard and hot member.

She watched as he moved his body and put his hands behind his head again. Alcina started to move her hand that he placed on his cock. She put her other hand on it and also leaned forward and licked the tip. She rubbed him as she bobbed her head on his cock. She was going deeper and deeper until she was taking most of it in her mouth. It was then she deemed him hard enough.

She let her mouth slid off of her master before she looked at him again. She shivered softly and smiled a bit. When they were at the bank they could get a bank card there so they wouldn't have to carry cash. She strattled him looking slightly down at him. She was nervous bur she wanted to give him pleasure. "I want you inside me too, forever," she whispered blushing deeply. She had his cock in her hand as she opened her puss a bit. She blushed a bit more as she pushed him inside her. As she sat down more on him she almost thought he was being situated in a different spot. Alcina tilted her head back as she moaned at his length deep inside her. She started moving herself up and down on his cock. Her body moving making her moan out in pleasure.

It was amazing how much she had changed since he first brought her here with him. She was more than willing to fill any desire he had. She seemed to want to disappear from the earth and to let him take her to a place no one would ever find them. That was pretty much what was going to happen to them as soon as they headed out from the cabin.

He felt her soft warm hand wrap around his hard shaft and she moved it up and down, then her other hand touched him there and then he closed his eyes as her mouth made contact with the tip of his cock. "Oh God damn Alcina you are so wonderful....your mouth is like velvet." He opened his eyes and looked down at his naked slave working her mouth up and down his long hard shaft. She did this till he was so hard it almost hurt. She moved to straddle him with her sweet thighs. She settled over the top of his cock and lifted high over him reaching down she fingered her pussy lips open wider and then settled down on his hard shaft. The instant it went inside of her he let out a huge gasp. She was so damn tight and so damn hot inside it was like an oven. He groaned softly as his hands came to her hips. She sat down on him completely and he could see his dark pubic hairs touching her soft bald pubic mound. The site was breath taking and made him want to hold her there forever. She confirmed his thoughts moments later. "I want you inside me too, forever," He looked up at her as he put his hands on her soft hips touching her there as he held her tight in that spot for a long moment. He wanted to just feel what it was like to be joined to her.

"I like this a lot do not ever stop doing this for me Alcina, I mean I want you to do this anytime I ask and everyday from now on. You feel so damn good there. He lifted her up using his hands so he could watch his cock slide out of her till just the head was inside of her pus. It was a wonderful site the glistening shaft wet with her juices. She was just as excited as he was and seemed to want to do just what he asked and please him no matter what. "Go on Alcina fuck me baby girl and make me cum hard inside of you."

Alcina couldn't help but moan when he held her hips softly. She felt him deep inside her. It was almost like he was going to come out the other end. Alcina tilted her head back as she was sitting their joined with him. He held her there almost like he loved it too. Her juices leaked from inside her wetting his cock. She looked at him when he spoke again before feeling him slide out of her until only his cock head remained. Her heart pounded as he was so hard inside her. She wanted him so badly. She loved him so much.

It as when he told her to fuck him that she let gravity slam her body into his hips. She arched her back crying out as he hit that spot inside her easily in this position. She pulled herself back up until just his head was inside her before going back down. She started out going slow to get used to the way it feels. Her body stayed arched and she couldn't help but cry out every time she went down. It was when she was getting use to it she started to move up and down faster. She was getting more and more turned on by the fact his cock was sliding inside and out of her. She wanted him to cum inside her. She wanted to feel when his cock twitched before it came. Alcina was going as fast as she could when she couldn't hold on to her orgasm. She screamed master as she came slamming herself hard down on him.

Kevin's eyes watched his little sex slave as she leaned back her tits so proud and perky pointing at the ceiling as she rammed her soft curvy body down onto him as hard as she could. She seemed to be as gentle as a lamb and a demon all at the same time. He body jerked up and down on him as her pace picked up. his rock hard shaft absorbing the shock of her thrust. It felt so good and yet it almost hurt he was so hard and so excited. her large round breasts bounced up and down on her chest as she rose and fell on top of him. He gripped her hips with his hands for some support.

"OH god Alcina I am cumming too don't stop ...don't stoppppppp." He felt the juices of her pussy soaking his shaft and could see his cock glisten with it every time she lifted up. When her body began to tremble and shake his own body went into the same convulsions. His balls full of cum let go and as she slammed down on him her final time he exploded inside of her. Load after load of hot cum spurting upward filling the inside of her pussy. He pulled her down to him her chest mashing into his as he wrapped both arms around her and held her tightly. She felt so warm and wonderful and he knew for once he would get a great nights sleep with her from now on. With the push of a button the lights in the room dimmed and he held her just the way they were with his cock buried deep inside of her still twitching as cum dripped out of his cock into her. His breathing had not returned to normal yet but that was the least of his worries. He just wanted to be inside of her all night if at all possible.

Alcina couldn't help but moan as she felt his cock go in and out of her the last few times. She then felt his hot cum squrting inside her. She felt that cum fill her as she was then pulled down. She panted softly as her heat beat seemed to be pounding in her chest. She felt his cock still inside her his warmth heating up her insides. She still felt the cum leak from his cock. She closed her eyes and regulated her breathing. She relaxed in his arms as he started to fall asleep. She closed her eyes and started to feel herself relax even more. She then fell asleep with him deep inside her and his arms around her body.

Kevin woke sometime during the night and she was still laying mostly on top of him but he had shrunken somewhat and his cock had clipped out of her wet pussy. He could feel the heat of her soft warm body on him and loved it. He kissed her soft cheek gently and rolled her off of him onto her side facing away from him. her soft round ass poking out at him and he turned on his side reaching around her body to cup her breast and spoon into her backside. He let his had squeeze her soft breast the nipple now soft as he gently rubbed it with the palm of his hand. It felt good to have her with him like this. She was his to do with as he pleased, but he now wanted more from her. He wanted her to feel part of him and to be part of his life from here on.

He realized if he kept playing with her breasts his cock was going to grow and he would end up mounting her from behind and waking her as he fucked her brains out. She was sleeping so soundly he did not have the heart to wake her. Tomorrow they would go to town and get the things they need for the trip and then this part of their life would all be behind them. He kissed her bare back and relaxed again behind her still holding onto her breast. He closed his eyes and fell asleep holding her.

Alcina was asleep the whole night. She didn't wake up when he moved her and touched her. Her body was relaxed as she breathed softly. He wasn't doing anything that would wake her up. For the rest of the night she slept like a rock. She woke up the next morning with a smile. She tilted her head back noticing they were moved. Maybe they should have laid in this position. She wondered if that would make a difference. Alcina blushed as she felt his hand still on her breast. She looked behind her noticing he was still asleep. She wondered when he would wake up. She didn't have the courage to wake him up. She looked around the room as she couldn't do that last night and smiled. They were going to leave today and she will finally start using that money she always seemed to have but never use. By this point there was probably 20 billion in that bank account. She couldn't wait for him to wake up and for them to go and pick out clothes. She wanted to see what he wanted her to wear.

Back
Top Bottom