Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rags, Riches, and Rumors [ Bear & LordBesar ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per his usual, her husband was a voracious lover that was always eager to take part in her flesh. She didn’t expect for him to be quite as voracious as to quite literally dive under her skirts the moment he laid her down onto the bed. She couldn’t suppress a giggle as his beard tickled up her thighs, her body tensing up just a bit before she felt him pull down her under linens to press his lips against her.

He continued to pleasure her with his tongue, his licks bringing her hips to rise up to his mouth as she let out soft gasps of pleasure. Any arousal that she’d had before had been amplified tenfold by his attentions, her body craving to have him more so than she’d craved him before. By the time that he pulled out from beneath her skirts she was eager to have him take her fully, her eyes appreciating him as he disrobed.

Unfortunately for her, clothes were not made for woman to be easily removed, her fumbling fingers working off her corsets and skirts while she watched him pull his clothing off. She liked to see his body without clothing or decorum, enjoyed appreciating the man that she had come to love so dearly. He was, without a doubt, a very handsome man, even despite the age difference between them. His age had not changed the fact that he was still a being so full of masculinity that she couldn’t help but desire to have him dominate her.

When the last of her skirts fell to the floor, she slid herself off the bed, her hands moving to his thick length. “I would like,” She stroked him, placing kisses along his collarbone, “To pleasure you as only a wife is permitted to do so. Will you allow me that honor?”

The home that Erwhla had come to was that of a man that was known for his profession - it was not one that was not one that provided him great wealth, as his very comely home very blatantly displayed. The knock brought forth a loud groan from inside of the deepest reaches of the house, followed by a dull thud. There was a long bout of silence before the door opened to reveal a man that looked to be in his mid-thirties, his face gruff with a poorly grown beard but sharp eyes.

“The hell do you want?” The door opened a bit more when the man recognized he was speaking to someone of the royal court, showing that the man was dressed in a scant robe that covered a majority of his body, though left the center of his body exposed, the only other covering being a simple cloth just barely covering his loins. Despite his apparent lack of concern with his nakedness towards the other male, his lack of clothing displayed that his body was lean but not without muscle, scars from maulings and battles covering most of what was exposed.

“Speak. And make it worth my time.”

The King grinned and felt his cock twitch a bit at his young wife's offer for pleasure. To deny such an offer would be the highest level of foolishness. Who in their right mind would turn down the ministrations of such a soft, nubile, and eager young woman. He had absolutely no intentions of doing so. He stood before her and allowed her to tease and stroke his manhood. Her somewhat bratty behavior amusing. It just seemed to make him harder and more eager. Thrusting his hips as if to say "Do what you will."

"MY love, as if I would ever deny you." he remarked. Bending down so they might share a long kiss before she gave him the pleasure she had promised. Kissing her softly, he rolled onto his back, assuming the pleasure would be her mouth on his manhood. A sensation he was most eager for. Already his body yearning for her touch. While his face bore a playful, if somewhat impatient expression.

"I could adore you forever and still not be satisfied."

Viscount Erwhla maintained total composure as he entered the home and removed his hood. Revealing features that were unmistakably royal in nature. His smile was grim and his eyes guarded as he leaned against a wall and crossed his arms. He did not speak at first. Choosing instead to study the strong yet largely naked man. The scares and muscles speaking to a strength and experience in battle that Erwhla was in need of. Specifically to drive Theolious out and take the throne for himself.

"I am to understand, that you are the sort who has hunted my kind?" he asked with a stone cold stare. His muscles tense if there was need for a fight. "I wish to hire your service."

His words were left to hang for a moment. Allowing the hunter time to chew on them. Suddenly, from his robe he produced a purse and laid it on a table. "There you will find much gold and silver. And a promise. If you will assist me in capturing or killing King Theolious, and taking his family hostage, I will allow my good graces as new King to fall upon you."

Theo’s flesh was a delectable buffet that she was partaking in with lavish joy, letting her lips place soft kisses in twisting and curling trails. Her husband was more than willing to let her dine on him as she pleased and to permit her to have free reign over his body. Her hands paved the way for where her mouth was soon to follow, her fingers wrapping around him and continuing to stroke to keep him erect as she let her lips move downwards to his hips.

Ermine had never pleasured a man before with her mouth but she had oveheard many a conversation in which the girls would discuss what they had done. In back alleys and narrow passages she had managed to catch glimpses of girls sucking cock so proficiently that they were surely going to suck the man’s soul, but that had been something that was short-lived and were nothing in the way of teaching her technique.

She followed the only thing she had, which was what her mind told her would be pleasurable for him. Her lips touched his tip hesitant, her tongue sliding out to lick across the weeping head in a long, slow motion. She was careful as she slid him further into her mouth, mindful of her teeth as she let a slowly building suction start to form.

The man returned to the seat by the hearth as Erwhla made his plea for help, his arms wrapping around his chest as he rolled his neck and thought over the options. There was a small smirk hanging on his lips as he thought of all that the gold could offer him - a newer home that didn’t smell of piss and shit, clothes that fit properly, perhaps even a concubine that he could drop his seed into when his balls got heavy.

Yes, the money could certainly be a plus. But it would also add another impressive kill to his already grand resume of death and massacre. “Kill a king,” He chuckled at just the thought, taking his last coin piece and letting it dance across his knuckles one-by-one. He flicked it and caught it before slamming it down on his table, mostly for show because he knew that people liked for him to seem dextrous and agile. “I want enough gold that I never go hungry again. I want a house in the upper class area of the city,” He paused for a moment, tilted his head, “And I want to fuck Katjya. She is still unspoken for, correct?”

Theolious tried not to be impatient as Ermine gradually kissed down his body. But it was quite difficult not to. Even though she was inexperienced, he still wanted the pleasure of her mouth on his manhood. Though the feeling of her kiss against his chest, rib cage, and stomach was quite pleasurable. She knew was she was doing quite naturally. Though perhaps it had something to do with the fact that they both seemed to have hunger for each other. That was probably why he was fully erect. Why he wanted to put her on her back and make love to her without interruption for days on end. Even now he was hoping to force an end to the struggles that he was facing. Then he would be able to return to ruling more casually. Spending more time with his young wife. Making love to her.

When her mouth finally touched his manhood, he let out a loud gasp. Eyes full of lust and desire. "You are a goddess sent from the heavens to torment and pleasure me." he laughed in lust. "If I wasn't facing a struggle that has threatened to engulf our kingdom, I might very well never let you leave this bed." laying there on his back, he looked across his chest at her. Seeing how she gradually took him into her mouth. Sucking on his swollen head and gradually enveloping the shaft as well. He breathed deeply, letting her do her work and trying not to interfere. Despite the feeling of desire to just grip her lovely face and pump himself in and out over and over until she swallowed his seed.

"You have no idea how amazing this feels." he groaned softly. "I feel like I could lay here forever and let you do that to me." Putting his arms behind his head, he watched her as she worked on his cock. Groaning and growling softly. Signs that she was most definitely doing a good job. Pleasing him immensely with her mouth.

Erwhla smirked at the demands. It was clear that these hunters lived in little above squaler. While once they had been a nearly constant threat to the kingdom, centuries had led to their virtual elimination. It was possible that this one man was one of the very few left. One of a select number who had the skills and knowledge that would be useful in driving out Theolious. Dealing with this man was against everything Viscount Erwhla stood for. Centuries of nobility and the beasts within his family line. But he needed the help. And once he was in power, he could always reject the deal and have the man torn apart by guard with their bear teeth.

"That's an acceptable bargain." he smiled and nodded. "The funds will be allocated. And Katjya, to my knowledge, is still a pure virgin. She can be yours if that is the price you ask. But know this, should you fail in driving Theolious out or killing him, you shall receive nothing."

Grabbing yet another bag of gold, the Viscount placed it on the table as he stood up and left. "Consider this a downpayment for your services. I'll send word when the time to strike has come."

With that, he walked out. Heading back to the castle.

The king was such a distracting subject to pleasure, from the view of his body from between his thighs to the way he responded to her mouth around his cock, it was all so intoxicating. His words did nothing but egg her own and grow her confidence, her own arousal growing from pleasing him in a strange turn of events. There was a deep pleasure in taking care of her husband in this fashion, even more so when she knew that his was the only cock she’d ever taken into her body at any point of time.

“Give me the chance and I would lavish you day and night,” She purred to him as she slid his cock out of her mouth for a brief moment before she surprised herself by how deep she slid him back into her throat. Ermine was testing the waters with her own tolerance, pushing him in deep enough so that she could feel his head rub against the back of her throat and her throat start to close around his tip. There was a sharp burn in her throat before she lid him out, easing the temporary discomfort.

Even with her daring to be bold enough to take him deeply, his length was still longer than her mouth could ever dare to take, her hands making up for where her hole lacked. She formed a rhythm between her hands and her mouth, her tongue flicking up the underside of his length each time she slid him from her mouth. He was delectable, the slightest hint of salt on her tongue as she worked out precum mixed with the unique flavor of his cock.

The slayer watched the wolf leave with a smile on his face as he finally leaned forward to grasp the gold he’d been tossed. He brought a shiny coin to mouth and bit it, finding the metal pliant enough to give way and indeed prove it was true gold. He could never trust the wolves, even when they came to him with plans to betray and silver tongues with promises. He had cut the tongues out before for less and he viewed Erwhla as no different from any other dog that he’d cut down in its prime.

He waited until he was positive that the skulking beast was gone before he hid his small treasure beneath his already quite lumpy straw bed, taking only a handful of coins from it which he would need to satisfy what he had in mind. He was mostly unnoticed as he slid through the alleys, keeping his arm covering his mouth so that the sickness didn’t spread to him through those hacking up lungs in the street. The smell of death was rank, enough to make one want to vomit, but it was an every day thing for him.

He spent the money well, by purchasing time in hot pools to wash the stink of filth from his flesh and ease his constantly aching muscles, as well as replace his clothing with something that fit more aptly - leather over cloth that hugged to his lean form and made him look more like the slayers he’d descended from. He purchased a new blade - a thing of iron with a covering of silver to give it shine, the hilt undecorated and simple but sturdy.

He looked the part of who he was. But now, he only had left to wait.

Theolious was experiencing a pleasure he had never felt before. His eyes bore witness to the sight of his nubile young wife, servicing his large and manly shaft. She had just an eager and yet playful expression. It was captivating. Like everything she did. He thanked the gods for her arrival. A bright spot of sunshine in his otherwise gloomy existence. Perhaps one day, the ruination of his kingdom would be averted, and the two would be able to enjoy each other endlessly. Spending so much time in the sheets that they knew not what the world outside bore. That was the goal. To ensure peace. And then lock the soft young woman away and feast upon her all night and day. Until they were exhausted and had produced enough heirs to fill the whole castle.

"I shall never deny you if this is your desire." the King groaned. She was taking so much. And still he was bigger. His knot still out of her reach. Theo was unsure what would happen if she manged to take it. Would it lock in her mouth as it had with her soft pussy? The thought toyed in his mind. Though ultimately, whenever he thought of his fat knot, he thought about tying himself inside of her and locking them together until their bodies were wet with sweet. Gently he caressed her hair, stroking her face with another hand. He would likely cum soon, thanks to the ministrations of his eager young wife. Whom he'd married only the day before.

"My Queen, you are a goddess upon this earth." he praised. "And if your eager mouth becomes any more eager, I shall soon flood it with seed." The promise was sure. he knew his body, and the torrent of seed that would be released should she continue. The question was if she desired seed in her tummy. Or would she pull away to have him instead fill her womanhood with another load? Which she would choose, he knew not.

The Viscount had returned to supervising the makeshift hospital that had been constructed. The Queen Mother and her daughters were busily working. Oblivious to the sneering smile the Viscount bore as he inspected the work of all. Little did they or any know of his wicked intent. The only to have ever know of Erwhala's attempted treachery was Theolious's father. Who had given his life fighting the war his Viscount had created. Unable to gasp the truth to his only son as he died on the battlefield.

Long in creation was the plan that this wicked and deceptive Lord had schemed. He had devised it years ago. Having already failed once to claim the throne. Which he believed to be rightly his, as his family line had once ruled hundreds of years earlier. Before it had split, now being ruled by Theolious's line.

Having never forgotten, Erwhla had resolved to reclaim what he believed to be his birth rite.

Sitting in a chair overlooking the scene, he pondered how he would rule once he had taken the crown. His plan was nearly ready. It would soon be time to spring the trap.

Her king was in a rapture of all the pleasures that she offered him, her mouth talented enough as she serviced his cock with all of the eagerness that only youth and desire could bring to the table. It was almost as satisfying to watch him be so wrought with desire as it was to feel the pleasure herself, her eyes opening to observe the way he moved when he was so overcome with pleasure and enjoying her touch so deeply. His knot was forming beneath her hands and she could feel just how painfully swollen the base of his cock was against the skin, her mouth becoming ever the more voracious on him.

It was now or never that she had to make the choice on whether she truly wished for her mouth to be every bit as deflowered as her once virgin mound had been, or whether she wished to take him again and let him have another chance at which he could fill her with his seed. No, there was another choice that was presented with her, as she had become quite the selfish and sexual thing now that she had been introduced to all of the delightful pleasures that sex could give her.

Her mouth moved off of his cock for just a moment, “Don’t hold back.” She assured him, returning his length back into her hot mouth with a more secure suction than before, her teasing tongue tickling his tip and dipping into the hole very gently to stimulate him into release. She wasn’t so naive as so mistake his orgasm, her hands feeling his cock start to pump his seed into her mouth, her lips pressing around his skin as firmly as she could get them so no seed would escape her mouth. His seed was salty in flavor, another undertone of masculine musk even in the flavor, the consistency thicker than water and unique to itself.

Ermine let her tongue slide over his cock’s tip one last time as she started to slide him out of her mouth slowly, having cleaned him well of his sperm, it pooling in her mouth just beneath her tongue. She paused for a moment then, hung up on if it would be disrespectful to ingest his seed, finally swallowing as she was sure that she could make it up to him if it were.

It was a strange feeling to be at the mercy of one so young and small. Theo was aghast for words as the nubile woman serviced him. By no means was he lacking for knowledge of language, his own and others. But her mouth had silenced his tongue so thoroughly that only growls that betrayed his other nature could be allowed to escape his lips. her mouth was like the rivers of the heavens. Warm, wet, and silky beyond belief. Only her womanhood could possibly compare to the sensation her mouth provided. His hands caressed her with adoring touches. His eyes full of a love that would break most men.

"As you wish my queen." The werewolf king moaned as he felt his balls churn with desire. his cock throbbing and twitching with a desperate need for release. Holding her face, he allowed himself to orgasm. His ample balls shooting his seed into her waiting and apparently hungry mouth. Being a virile and well endowed man, Theolious came in levels that would cause jealousy among pure humans. His seed was of such volume she would need to swallow at least once to prevent any from escaping. Not to mention how thick it was.

"Gods above you are the most wondrous creature on earth. To think we have only just begun to love one another."

His growls became softer, lower and more sensual as his cock had given up the last of it's fruits. He watched with amused lust as she devoured his seed hungrily. His cock twitching at the thought. Once she had taken her fill, he pulled her up until she rested on his ample hairy chest. "Never leave my side." he demanded. Pulling her for a kiss as they basked in the joys of sexual release. Yet she had not taken him in once more. Something Theo intended to soon rectify after a brief respite.

Rubbing her back with both hands, he softly cooed a lullaby to her. Something his father had sung many years earlier. When the kingdom bore no sickness and was the bight sun of all who gazed. Those happier days were once a foregone memory. But Ermine had awoken a new joy within the weary king.

Happy days might have returned to the kingdom.

The man gave her everything that his body could offer, his cock emptying his balls into her stomach until she felt almost like she’d eaten a meal of him, her tongue moving to lick her lips clean once she was sure that he wouldn’t admonish her for consuming his seed instead of attempting to fill her womb with it. Her lover was satisfied and she was as well, pleased that she had pleased him and done her sexual duties as a wife well it seemed, her head resting against his shoulder as her fingers played with the ample hair on his chest.

It was easy to be lulled into peace by the sound of his steady breaths and the feel of his hand on her skin, the gentle crooning only adding to the weight of her eyelids. Without trying, she found herself drifting just a bit while he held her secure to his warm body, her body lax against him though not quite asleep. Instead, she was somewhere in the twilight zone between wake and sleep.

In the state of relaxation that she was in she wasn’t able to notice that there was a set of eyes watching the two from a balcony, just beyond the reaches of the gently billowing curtains. The figure was still and silent, almost like a living statue as it observed the loving couple. It lingered for a few moments before descending, the only noise being a gentle scrape of boot against stone. If nothing else, he was another shadow among shadows, his figure hard to notice even for a lycan.

He slid around the outside of the castle walls before slipping down the corridors through the streams of people that were whispering about the odd rule of the king’s young wife. There was talk of how strange it was for them to let a commoner become a ruler when she had no regal upbringing and no right to take a throne.

The man didn’t stop to offer his advice in on the conversation, instead making his way towards Erwhla, his hood drawn over his head until he was presented before the Viscount. “Good sir, it would be my honor to speak privately with you.” He cracked a smile, drawing back his hood to reveal himself to the man. He didn’t want to wait. He was a hunter, and he had the scent for his prey.

Laying there with his wife and love, Theo felt the rest he craved slowly take over. Gradually his eyes became heavy. The peaceful moment they shared was like nothing else. In many ways, the young blonde haired woman was like a warm ray on sunshine. On a soft field of sunflowers. So perfect was the moment that he soon drifted to sleep. Holding Ermine tight in his arms.

Asleep, Theo began to dream. In his dream, he and Ermine were walking along a brook. It looked like one that ran through the woods nearby the castle. As they walked, the woods around them suddenly caught fire. Looking at Ermine, he gripped her hand and ran through the woods. All the while the fires chased them. Coming closer and closer.

The sleep while strong, was not peaceful for the king. And his dreams plagued him as he rested with his young wife.

Viscount Erwhla saw the man approach. Not knowing who he was. But pondering the situation, he nodded and gestured for the two to enter an empty room in the castle. Soon locking the heavy food behind them. The count could tell by the man's walk and the hungry look in his eyes that he was a wild one. Living under no rule but his own. Leaning against the stone walls of the castle, the aging Lord crossed his arms across his chest.

"And what may I do for you young sir?" he asked.

Though Ermine was lulled into a sense of security with the steady rise and fall of her husband’s chest, she was not able to find sleep. Her eyes lay open and staring at the ceiling while Theo twitched beside her, the soft murmurs of a dream whispering to his muscles as he lay lax on the bed. When she was sure that she wouldn’t wake him she slipped away from his side, careful to be silent as a church mouse as she stepped away from the bed. Ermine eased herself into one of the robes that had been given to her, a soft thing that draped easily over her shoulders and billowed softly in the smallest of breezes.

Her fingers played with the edges of the silk thing, hugging it close around her body as she moved towards the balcony. It was more than just her body that was restless this night - her mind was very much uneasy with the decisions. She had influenced a man into opening up his home to the sick of the kingdom, a bold move that hadn’t been done before… But perhaps she wondered if that was for a reason. Her king had a secret that was to be kept so dearly… And she had put it at risk.

She sat herself upon the thick stone railing that lined the edge, watching the distant fires flicker. For a moment, she wished that she was still among her people, without the worries of the kingdom in her mind and the thoughts of her own personal decision broiling about in her belly. Her love would never command her to take on the responsibility of becoming a Wolf such as he was, but she knew that he would eventually want heirs to the kingdom…

The decision was weighing heavy on her shoulders, her hands tugging the robe tighter about her.

------

There was a certain pleasure in seeing that the man didn’t recognize him cleaned up and properly dressed, though it spoke volumes of what kind of state he’d been in before. It had done him well to bathe and cleanse himself of filth, and now he pondered the thought of cleaning the castle of all its filth. After all, Erwhla couldn’t withhold money from him if he were dead with all the other mutts… The idea was an interesting one to toss about in his head, but he opted instead to simply smile.

“Viscount,” He pat his belt, which held an assortment of weapons that were barely concealed by his cloak, “I should have mentioned I’m not a patient man. The dog and his bitch are in their chambers, completely unawares of the world around them. Let me urge you to let a hunter do his business while you do yours.”

Despite the restlessness his dream caused, Theolious still manged to enjoy his afternoon respite. Laying there, asleep as an old stone while his young wife had awoken. Though soon, the coldness by his side stirred him awake. With heavy eyes, he shook himself from his slumber. Seeing Emine having left his side, Theo pulled on a robe and searched for her. Joining her on the balcony.

"You look troubled." he noted. Seeing the tension and conflict on her face. Coming behind her, he wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her small body tight to his large form. "Share your troubles. I have shared mine. Your burdens are as much mine to bear as they are yours." While he could not understand why anything might be causing her undue stress, he knew he did not enjoy seeing her so. Her face was not the shining ray of eternal light it had seemed to be just hours earlier. She bore something. And of what he did not know.

"Perhaps some wine?" he suggested. Wondering if the fruit of the vine might lift her spirits. A goblet of it bringing them both cheer and happiness. Leaving her side, he ventured out and rang for a servant. Dispatching the man for a flagon of wine and some small cakes as well. A vice of his that had seen him gain unnecessary weight.

Returning to the arms of his bride, the king held her close. Smothering her small form like he was a blanket wrapping a small child. Providing protection and warmth.

The Viscount could only grin. Having not expected a transformation in his hired mercenary. Nodding, he smiled cruelly. Knowing that soon, Theolious would either be dead or in irons. And he could claim the throne that was rightfully his own.

"So be it." Digging in his robe, the powerful Lord produced a set of keys. "These will allow you in back passages of the palace. I wish the King and his Bride captured. Kill them only if there is no other option. And then you will received the agreed upon reward. Now fly, I have work to do!"

Storming out of the room, the Viscount found one of his men and set about to dispatch a rider. "Send word of my plan to our friends." he ordered the man. "They are to rally their troops and be ready to install me as king as soon as Theolious has been dealt with."

The rider nodded and set off. Though not on horse. As he would soon transform into his wolf form as it provided greater speed. Watching the man run off, Viscount Erwhla smiled. His decades of planning finally coming to fruition.

Even in the silence of the night there were no answers to be given by the gods for the questions that she seeked. Ermine’s eyes searched the stars for any message that might be held but she found nothing - they sparkled with the same laughter-free mirth as always, uncaring for the world below. If the gods had an answer for her, they were not forthright with it and it left her every bit as unsettled as she had been when she had come to seek her answers.

Her mind was so troubled that she didn’t hear her husband approach, her body jumping with a small amount of fright, “I didn’t mean for you to wake,” She murmured, touching him with a soft caress of affection, forcing a soft and apologetic smile to her lips, “I came out here to think. I’ve learned a lot about this kingdom and about its people from being with you and it’s a lot to take in.” She leaned into his chest and let the rhythm of his breathing lend her comfort, as well as the strength in his arms. She could feel the gentle but strong beats of his heart and things did feel better, but she was still troubled.

“The gods are quiet as ever. I am troubled with a decision that I don’t know how to answer. Wine, I think, might would help us both.” The few moments alone allowed her to gather her thoughts, as though he did offer her the comfort of his body and the strength of his love, he also made her decision so much harder to make. It was such a tough choice for her because though they hadn’t known each other long, she truly had come to love him as a wife should feel for her husband. Theo was a good man, and a better king.

When he returned, she had managed to gather her thoughts enough that she was able to speak, “The choice you presented me with has been weighing heavily on me,” She confessed, though she hated the way it sounded, “The gods have blessed me with the ability to have compassion for the people because I was one of them but they have also cursed me - I worry that becoming like you may take away my understanding. I will no longer be anything like them.”

Her fingers brushed across his arm, sliding down to his hand where she traced each one individually, “But if I don’t accept becoming like you, I don’t think… I don’t think I could provide you a child, much less an heir. We are as different now as cats and dogs. And they don’t make offsp-” A loud knock on the door interrupted her before she could finish, her eyes moving to see a young man that she’d never laid eyes on before.

“My lord and lady,” He gave a deep bow before entering, a tray of wine and cups balanced before him in steady hands, “I have been sent from the winery with our finest selection. Please, do indulge my master in picking your favorite.” He was a swift man, though well-balanced as he had crossed the room in a matter of moments without so much as tilting the tray. He offered Ermine only the smallest of smiles as he poured her cup and offered it, “For your Queen, we have selected a white wine that has been delicately aged and infused with the hint of freshest berries. My lady?”

She took the cup and followed protocols she’d been taught - admired the color and clarity of the drink, swirled it for sediment, took the smallest of sniffs to appreciate it, then a most delicate sip. It was an undeniably sweet drink, fermented so gently that she could scarcely taste the fact it was wine and not juice. It left a tangy flavor in her mouth when she swallowed, but overall was perhaps the best wine she’d ever tasted. Good enough, in fact, that she couldn’t deny herself another drink from it, much more than a sip.

“Your master knows his craft. This is a delicacy unlike anything I’ve… Ever…” Her words slurred, and for a moment she was confused, perhaps because she had never had wine make her react that way so swiftly, but because the world was taking on a glow. Her hands took to trembling before they dropped the cup, the shaking moving to the rest of her body.

“What a shame.” The meek and polite voice had changed, his curious interest turning into gruff distaste, “Now, your majesty,” He set down the tray as he watched her body shake, her hands clutching the air and clawing as her eyes started to roll back, “Your lady wife has been dosed with something fun. I’m going to give you two choices. You can have fun mauling me and watch your bride die before she can pop out a runt. Or,” He pulled a length of shackles from about his waist, which had been cleverly tucked in a sewn-in pocket, “You could put these on and chain yourself to something sturdy. You’ve got about,” He glanced at Ermine, whose body had slowly stopped shaking and become dangerously still, “About a minute before she’s beyond the help of even the gods.”

Theolious was silent. Devoting his attention to listening and not yet speaking until he had heard and subsequently considered the words Ermine spoke. He was unsure of what to say. Not wanting to force her into any decision that she herself was unwilling for. Already she had been compelled to marry him without any real say upon the matter. That alone had him in many ways indebted to her. Biting her without her will and forcefully compelling her to become a creature like himself was a bridge he was not yet willing to cross. Only Ermine herself could make that choice. Though by no means did he envy her.

While Theo was resolved enough to allow his bride her own choice, it wasn't as if he did not have an opinion on the matter. At the base of everything, Theolious was still a man. And men being creatures with a desire to etch a legacy upon the world, wished to leave behind heirs that might carry on their name and will. He would have been lying to himself and his wife if Theo did not reveal that he craved a son to call his own. Carrying his name and one day the crown he himself bore. A child that would share the characteristics of himself and Ermine.

Busy day dreaming of his young bride, swelled with child, Theo had to shake himself from his reverie and give her an acknowledging smile. "The choice is yours my dear. I will not compel you either way. And when you're ready to make your final decision, don't hesitate to reveal to me."

He was about to reply to her when the servant came in. From the moment the man walked in, there was something wrong. The hair on the back of Theo's neck stuck him. His muscles tensed. "Who is this? I've never seen him. And I do not remember a new servant." Theo thought to himself. Debating the man's presence. His mind was working and had distracted his focus. So much so that Theolious didn't telll Ermine not to drink.

"And your name servant?" Theo asked. About to question the man fully. When suddenly his beautiful bride went into shock and began to convulse. Seeing her like that made Theo tense. His muscles ready to spring. So close to shifting and devouring the man. But his change was stopped. The assassin's words keeping him in his place. "A hunter I presume." the King growled. Having been old enough to remember his grandfather's campaign against them. Something his father later continued.

"And I'm to assume you will follow through on this promise?" he snapped. "What's to say I won't submit and then you immediately betray me and refuse to cure her. Why shouldn't I just break your back and kill you. Searching your corpse for the antidote."

Throwing the challenge back, Theo knew he needed to make a decision quickly. Either Ermine was experiencing a temporary shock, or she was indeed poisoned and near death. Unable to bear the idea of seeing his bride pass before his eyes, Theo sighed deeply and shrugged. While it was possible that the hunter before him was indeed bluffing, the risk was great. If Ermine was poisoned, the time it would take to kill the villain and claim the antidote would be greater than the time allowed to cure her. So with a heavy heart, Theo took the chains. Locking them on him self and chaining himself to one of the stone pillars in the room.

But as soon as the shackles were on him, Theo realized the hunter had made a gave error. They were made of silver. A metal thought to fight against his kind. But in truth it had no effect. Only wolfsbane had much effect. And even then it took large and potent doses on a mature and powerful man like himself. The silver would break. Perhaps still hurting, but not enough to kill.

This knowledge in his mind, Theolious waited. Testing to see how the hunter would react. And as soon as his bride was cured, it would indeed be time to act. As this was likely more than a single man pushing this plot.

The hunter was patient while Theolious made his choice, his eyes watching as the man debated the choices that he had. Sure, he could have attacked him but it wouldn’t have done much good. He watched as the King made the choice that he knew that he needed to do, chaining himself up against one of the pillars. Jilvar leaned down to inspect Ermine as Theo sat waiting for the man to dose her.

He grasped her chin with a surprisingly gentle touch, turning her head to the side before lifting her eyelid to examine her eyes. She’d reacted surprisingly fast to the mixture he’d made for her, something that he hadn’t fully anticipated, his teeth chewing at his lip. He felt at her throat to make sure she was still alive as her breathing as shallow, glancing up at Theo to gauge his reaction.

“Such a shame that you hesitated. I’d have liked more time to examine her.” He stood and brushed himself of the dirt from the ground, “Your young wife is going to live because you can follow orders… Well, if my contractor decides he wishes for her to live.” He picked up the second bottle of wine that had been presumably for Theolious, though hadn’t been needed. This wine was a deep red but smelled of rich earth and moss instead of delightfully fermented grapes.

He poured enough to fill a thimble into the other glass that had been brought with him and tipped it to her unmoving lips, the majority of which managed to drip past into her mouth. “Funny how one thing which can poison a werewolf could save a life of someone else.” He commented, caring enough to wipe away a stray streak of red that had run from her lips. “Your lady wife has been dosed with a tricky poison. I put wolfsbane in your wine, which will abate the poison for now. If the full antidote isn’t given to her, she will die. You can keep her alive, for now, with wolfsbane. But at the expense that your lady wife doesn’t turn.”

Jilvar took a seat on the balcony that the newly wedded couple had just been occupying, pouring the rest of the wine out onto the grass beneath it. “Servants! Retrieve Viscount Erwhla!” His voice carried surprisingly well through the room and out the doors, his eyes watching the man.

“It’s a shame that your family did this to mine. I was beginning to like you.”

"Wolfsbane!"

Just the name made Theolious cringe and feel his body shudder. The scent and proximity of the dangerous herb made him feel sick. It was so simple. The ploy by no means complicated. If anything, his own carelessness and lack of proper security was at fault. Though lamenting now would serve no purpose. Both Theo and Ermine were in danger. And if they didn't manage to escape, it could very well be their lives.

"Erwhla?" The name was strange. It caused Theolious to wake from his thoughts. Snapping his head up as the sound of footsteps. Moments later, Viscount Erwhla appeared. A wicked grin on his face. Suddenly Theo felt all the color wash from his face. It was clear now how the assassin had entered the castle so easily. Betrayal.

"Ah how the king lays weak. Unable to fight for love of a weak human." The Viscount mocked. Approaching with a smile, before walking over to Theolious and kicking him hard in the ribs. A cracking sound as the king bent over in pain. "Now you're nothing but a slave as far as I'm concerned." After giving the king a brutal kick, the Viscount walked over to the collapsed Ermine. Stroking her face. "Ah, such a pretty flower. She'll make a decent slave for me when I need some love in the night."

Snapping his head up, the Viscount smiled and approached the hunter. Handing the man a bag. "As agreed. Take them both down to the dungeons for now and ensure they're bound properly."

"Goodbye my King, it was nice to have known you." Erwhla laughed as Theolious and Ermine were taken away. Looking around the bedchambers that would soon be his own.

Despite his anger, Theo was silent. Busy plotting. Knowing that once he was in the dungeons there would be no escape. He would either be killed or forced to forever feel chains. His wife taken as a sex slave. His mother and sisters likely abused. So as the hunter dragged them off, he plotted. Wondering how he could escape with his life and his bride.

Though he was a hunter, Jilvar was by no means cruel. He could feel sympathy for hte man as he stood weakened by the wolfsbane being so close, crippled even more so by the fear of losing his young wife. She was a lovely young thing, and had seemed sweet enough of what little he’d observed of her. It was a shame that she would likely be a casualty in the war that as ongoing within the kingdom in the game of who wanted the throne.

He knew little of Erwhla but could surmise plenty of him from their few interactions, mostly in which he seemed to care so little for what happened to the royal family as long as he would become the one in power. He had shown who he was beneath the mask. His face was kept neutral as he watched the two being taken away, one dragged and the other carried like a babe in someone else’s arms.

“I would like the other end of our bargain as well, if you recall.” He stated, though didn’t waste time in tying the bag to his hip and wrapping his cloak around it. “The lady Katjya is a ripe peach and I’m eager to taste the nectars of such a delicious fruit.” He slicked his hair back away from his face, which with a fresh bath now looked handsome though still gaunt from poor diet. “I wish no one lay a hand on her. I only want a guarantee to be in her bedchambers with no interruptions or intruders. I want our night to be special.”

Images filtered hazy through the fog in her mind, her eyes rolling slowly behind her lids as she struggled to find her way to the surface again. The body she was leaned against was not one that was familiar, the smell of his skin so different from what she had expected. It was not the smell of her husband, nor the smell of her father. Her eyes cracked open, finding an unfamiliar face mere inches away.

“Wh… Who?” Her voice cracked in its groggy status, her mind rolling over the black area in her memory where the night should have been. Her last memories were of leaving her husband in his bed to sit on the balcony, everything else fuzzy and dim. “Where… mmm Theo?” The harder she tried to find words the more her head hurt, her eyes closing weakly again as she felt the person lay her down slowly onto the cold and slightly damp floor. The room smelled of moss and earth, not completely unpleasant but humid despite the chill.

Ermine struggled again to the surface, pulling herself up out of the haze slowly, “Theo?” Her voice was weak, but gaining strength as she sought her husband.

"yes yes, of course. I'll make sure of it." Erwhla replied in a absent tone as the Hunter walked off with the King and Queen. While it had been necessary to acquire Jilvar's assistance to capture Theolious, Erwhla was now at the unfortunate point where he was now stuck having to provide what the hunter had demanded as payment. While the money was a minor cost, giving away the princess was not something the Viscount turned usurper had any desire for. Rather, he planned to keep both Katjya and Karolina for himself. As well as Irmlia and Ermine. His goal was to create a harem for himself. Breeding out the line that had stolen the kingdom from him. Using all four women to produce heirs that would forever control the kingdom that was now his.

After Jilvar had departed and was far from ear shot, Erwhla hunted down his personal guards who had entered the castle. "Follow him. Let him into the Princess's room, and stab him in the back before he can touch her." The guards nodded and left to follow along. Following their master's wishes. Two guards were careful not to be seen. But remained near enough. Ready to take the hunter and end his life per the wishes of the Viscount.

"He's here. " a voice called back to the young golden haired woman. "Now hush." Jilvar was dragging both along towards the dungeons. The dark depths of the castle that had not been actively used in decades. It was a long walk and Theo and Ermine had their knees and hands scraped several times as they were forced into the depths and eventually thrown together into a pit. A gated bar hanging above the pit to prevent escape. Both still bound.

"Goodbye King Theolious. In another life, we might have been friends." The hunter smiled. Walking off and towards the upper levels of the castle where Katjya and Karolina's room was.

Theo collapsed onto the ground. Several feet from his bride. The smell of wolfsbane still strong in the air. "Ugh." he grunted. Trying to lift himself up and sit against the cold stone walls. Damp, covered in moss and lichen. Propping himself against the wall, his keen eyes focused on his wife and sorrow flooded his heart. "I've failed you my dear." he spoke softly, his head hung down. "I failed to detect the trouble, and did not act as I should of. Now....the gods only know what shall happen to both of us. Likely this could be the end. And if that is indeed the case, I wish for you to know I love and adore you. For every last breath in my lungs."

Fearing the worst, the king lay silent. Still thinking of escape, but at the same time resolving himself to his fate if death was indeed near.

Karolina was out with her mother. Supervising the makeshift hospital that had been set up. Meanwhile, Katjya had returned to her bedroom. Laying casually across her bed while playing with locks of her hair. Absently pondering her own future. Theo's marriage had made her begun to think of future. Her desire to marry one day.

"Perhaps he'll be strong and proud. Like our father." she murmured to herself. Dreaming an ideal man as she enjoyed her reverie.

Meanwhile, boots could be heard. Thundering footsteps as her door was suddenly flung open and a wild looking man entered. "Hello Princess." he grinned. Locking the door behind him and standing there to apprise her. Debating his next move. The young princess was truly divine. Every bit the beauty he had dreamed of her as. Not wishing to frighten her, he was slow to move.

In the darkness of the pit she could barely make out the outline of her love, but from what she could see he hung as if he were defeated, her brows furrowing in worry. He was such a strong man that it was hard for her to see him so downtrodden, namely since he felt as if he were responsible for what had happened to the two of them. She let herself reach out, her fingers brushing across his cheek. She feared for a moment that they would come back wet with tears but he was not so morose that he had resigned to crying. There was still some hope in his heart, then.

“My king,” She pushed herself up with trembling arms, her strength returning to her in trickles, able to support herself against him. The warmth of his body abated some of the chill of the dark and eased the stress in her, her head leaning against his chest so that she could hear the steady drum that was his heart. “You have not failed me. The gods have a purpose for all that they permit to happen.” She said, though she too feared that the gods were meaning for this to be the end of Theolious’ rule.

Ermine pulled her knees up to her chest to keep herself warm and wrapped her arms around him, “We must look at the positives of our situation. If they wanted us dead they would have killed us already,” She said, already turning the situation over in her mind, “We need to bide our time and play the part of terrified newlyweds. Let them think you are defeated. You are the rightful king, my love. You will reign supreme.”

When the door first was flung open she feared for a moment that Karolina had come to fetch her with terrible news. Her heart leapt in her chest and she sprung from her bed with a start to be confronted with a man that she did not recognize. Her nose was keen enough that she could smell the remnants of wolfsbane on him, the hairs on the back of her neck rising. Katjya backed away, every muscle in her body tense as she took in his appearance.

“How dare you enter my chambers without welcome,” She practically growled the words, her eyes flashing with the gleam of the beast, barely hidden beneath the pretty packaging of a young girl, “Who do you think yourself to be?”

It took some force of will for Theolious to regain his composure. But for the sake of his bride, for his own well being, he forced himself to calm and think. Ermine was right. Yet again. Maintaining his resolve in this crisis was integral to surviving. Giving her a smile through the darkness, he sighed deeply and began to think. Knowing every inch of these walls and the bolt above. Strong enough to contain him, as they had been built for dissenters by his ancestors many years ago. Brute force would not allow them to escape. Only cunning and trickery would provide possible avenues for their continued survival.

"How does one so soft and fragile remain so brave?" he asked her with a smile. Giving her a kiss before shuddering from the close contact with the wolfsbane. "If we are to escape, I'll need to cure you totally. The foul stench of that herb wrecks my senses. I'm sorry my dear, but I need some space to clear my head." Regretfully, he was forced to slid away from her to distance himself from the undesirable feelings that poison caused within him. Leaning his head against the wall, he began to ponder.

"If I cannot break down the bars, a surprise escape is likely our only option." he remarked. Pausing and perking his keen ears for sounds of movement. And yet, no guards were within earshot. If the Viscount was attempting a coup, his own guards were likely busy ensuring they either fooled or killed the castle guards. And quickly, as an all out revolt would draw more of those loyal to the true king. Knowing now that the lack of guards would allow for a better escape, Theolious began to plan for a rush. Pondering his exit.

The hunter took a moment to study the young princess's face. Taking in just how beautiful she was. Having expected her to cower in fear just at the sight, Jilvar was shocked to see the young woman stand her ground. Growling at him from behind her rank and with the look for a woman who's seen her nighttime transformation already. A full wolf underneath the silk and satin she wore. Unable to defend herself against most assault. The sight inspired him. So much like the strength of her elder brother, Jilvar couldn't help but admire her.

"My apologies my lady." he remarked with a bow. "My name is Jilvar, and I have come to win your affections." Resorting to flattery, the hunter approached slowly. Still debating his actions. Torn between his hatred of a family that had killed his ancestry. And a grudging respect for Theo, Ermine, and now Katjya. Individuals able to hold their own in the eyes of fearsome company.

Mere feet from her, he paused. Debating his movements, before speaking once more. "My lady, as it seems, I have something that would be of great value to you. A thing I'm sure you would pay handsomely for." Reaching up to stroke her face, he touched her soft cheek and smiled.

"The life of your brother and sister in law."

It was almost a physical pain to see a man so strong be brought to such a low stance. He was visibly shaken by the fact that he had everything taken from him, and she was the reason that it all happened. The man had seen his weakness in his love for her and it was his downfall. She wanted nothing more than to fix everything that she felt like she had caused, but there was so little that she could do. She was, however, able to respect her husband’s need for space, scooting away from him so tha the would be able to concentrate on whatever it was that he needed to work out in his mind. He did, after all, know these halls more than she ever could.

He mused out loud over his ideas and she could see him turning the ideas over in his mind, his normally clear eyes troubled as he worked over all of the things that could go wrong. “When would we make the escape? I’m still weak…” She could feel that her strength was returning but it was by no means coming back in leaps in bounds. It was trickling back into her muscles enough that she could sit up, but likely wouldn’t be able to stand yet.

The man didn’t move for such a long time that she was afraid he was completely out of her mind, her eyes narrowing at him. He was staring at her as if he had seen the goddess herself, but instead he finally spoke, bowing to her politely as if this was a normal occurrence. He was dangerous - she could smell traces of wolfsbane on him and raw adrenaline pumping hard and fast through his veins. Her nostrils flared as the scents came to her, her eyes moving to his hands, investigating him for weapons or perhaps poisons.

She stepped away from him as he tried to close the space, but her steps grew smaller as his grew larger. He finally caught her immobile with his last words, her eyes flashing hot with anger, her lips pulling back finally to expose to her teeth, the jagged edges harsher than they should have been. “You bastard,” Her cheek recoiled from his touch totally, her face hot as she barely held back the beast that was clawing at her insides so terribly that it hurt her physically. It almost felt like the claws were literally digging in her chest, her hands clenching into fists.

“What do you want?”

"it won't be easy." he assured her. His mind busy in thought. Barely able to answer her question and yet stay focused on his plot. "There likely won't be but a small window in which we must act. Any delay and I'm certain our deaths would be guaranteed." Not wanting to distress his young wife too much, Theolious was silent enough to leave much open ended. Though he knew she had likely surmised the deadly nature of their current predicament. Ermine was a cleaver woman, and were she not weak from the poison, likely she would be actively assisting him as best as she could.

Knowing the configuration of the cell, Theo knew that unless a magical escape opportunity came, he would need to rush the guard and attempt to knock any captors out and quickly escape. From there, quick movement would be required. Assuming the palace had fallen totally under the Viscount's control. Which for the sake of argument, Theo was forced to consider. If they were able to slip out through one of the secret tunnels his ancestors had built, they may yet reach the countryside and be able to live another day. It would all just depend.

Jilvar was briefly stunned by Katjya's words. They cut into his core like a knife into flesh. In that moment, he began to contemplate his entire life. Being a hunter of ancient heritage, it was true her family had warred with his own for countless generations. Even so, his infatuation with her beauty stayed his hand. A hand that otherwise might have choked her life out swiftly as he was able. What's more, Jilvar was already sensing the Viscount would in someway default on their bargain. Leaving the hunter with a decision. Would he take the pay and the promise? Or risk it all and tell Katjya the truth in hopes of winning favor.

Taking a deep breath, he chose the later.

"Listen, there isn't much time. Your brother and sister in law are in grave peril, and if we do not act swiftly, they would soon lay deep in a hole. Dead or virtually so." His voice became swift and his face earnest. Pleading with the young woman to believe his sincerity. Reaching into his robes, he produced the key to their cell and chains, handing it to her. "You must go to the dungeon and free them. There isn't time. Gather your mother and sister and flee together. I will do what I can."

He knew not if his pleas would calm her tense body. And that he might yet win her favor, even though he himself was party the case of her family's troubles. Yet perdition had not yet called for him. And it may yet be possible to save himself from the damnation of the gods.

Ermine admired the man as he thought over their escape route, his face showing how deep in thought he was as the plan started work out in his mind slowly. He was truly a handsome man even given his age, namely when his mind was consumed with thoughts. His face showed the wisdom, in the greying of his beard and hairline and the soft wrinkles forming at the corners of his eyes. He was someone who truly looked to be the king that he was, even when kicked to the ground like this.

“Where will we go if we escape? If Erwhla has taken over the castle there will likely be no sanctuary for us in the kingdom. It is almost promised that he will spread lies to defile your name and turn your people against you.” She said, fretting quietly over the less worrying thought of her own almost sure demise if they couldn’t find the proper antidote for the poison she was dosed with. Theo was sure to think of a way that would heal her.

The man was surely mad, she thought, as he attempted to explain himself now in hushed, hurried whispers. She couldn’t decide whether to trust him, her eyes narrowed at him as she tossed the ideas around in her head slowly. The man reeked of wolfsbane, which was never a good sign for a she-wolf, but his last words left her feeling… Uneasy. She hadn’t heard from her brother or his queen all night, which though it was not unusual, did leave her feeling a queasiness in her stomach at the thought that something had happened to them. If some ill fate had come to Theolious then her mother would be the one to lead the kingdom until either her or her sister could wed a proper suitor. Unless… Unless a greater treachery was afoot to dethrone her family…

Katjya grasped the key tight in her hand and let her thumb run over the thick, heavy metal slowly. “Why should I trust you? You stink of poison and you bear the stance of a hunter.” She almost spat the words, but she was not backing away any further and her defensive stance had become slightly less stiff with fear and anger. She couldn’t imagine why he would lie about something like this, but then again she couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to take Theo from the throne. He was a good and loving ruler.

An idea sparked to her then, “How about you give me reason to trust you.” She slid the key back into his hand slowly before backing away, “I will gather my mother and sister and escape through the forest to the east. You lead my brother and his wife to meet us there. If my brother doesn’t arrive by sunrise… I’ll eat you. Slowly. And use your bones to decorate my room.” She cocked her head then, “Deal?”

"I know not my dear." Theo said with a morose tone. "If we are to survive, it's entirely possible if not even likely, that we will be forced to flee. Running away from the land my ancestors claimed centuries ago. Seeking out a new life where we are no longer in danger. However far away that might be. Are you with me?"

It was hard to consider leaving his entire life behind. Possibly his family as well. But Theo knew attempting to save his mother and sisters would prove impossible if Erwhla had indeed taken over the entire castle. Speed would be necessary for his and Ermine's escape. And finding his family would reduce those chances. Even as hard as it was to imagine leaving them behind, he knew he very well might have to.

Her words cut him through. Though she did have good reason for her distrust. After all, he was a sworn enemy of her kind. And were this different circumstances, he would likely be attempting to murder her where she stood.

"As you wish." he replied. It would not be easy to go back to the cell. The Viscount struck him as a suspicious man. Willing to double cross. But at the same time, Jilvar knew his own life was at risk as much as her whole family's. Taking the key back from her, he nodded. "Be swift princess." he insisted. "Your family will not survive the night if we are not all swift in our actions."

Departing the room, the hunter relaxed his face and ventured down the castle and towards the dungeons. If asked, he would tell any guards that he was there to collect bounty. If they resisted, he would be forced to use a wolfsbane laced knife on any that challenged.

"I will make right what I have wrought." The man thought as he walked silently. "And then the princess shall see me as more than a monster. Her brother yet may also not strangle me. Though I'm certain he will contemplate it. "

The thought of a new life with her husband was daunting, to imagine leaving her entire family behind to the mercy of whomever was now to rule the castle was every bit as frightening as staying to fight herself. But there was really no option. There was no safe place and her husband would need his queen as his side to support him through this. ‘The poison,’ another part of her mind reminded her grimly, as that was something that she hadn’t thought of. Yes, the poison would have to be dealt with as well or she would surely die.

“To the ends of the earth, my king. We are destined by the gods to stay together and I wouldn’t dare sever that tie.” She assured him, offering him the strongest smile that she could.

Katjya watched as the man left, the fear so palpable in his demeanor that she could almost smell it radiating off of him, mixed with the anxiety of the situation. He reeked of pheromones as well, telltale signs that he felt… Something towards her, though what that ‘something’ was she hadn’t determined yet. Once he was out of sight she let her night gown fall from around her body, her skin kissed by the night air more gently than any lover could ever do. She felt a shiver run up her spine as she thought of her change.

It came over her like a flood, though it hit in heavy waves of pain and pleasure indistinguishable. She bowed over as her change flowed through her, power rushing through every inch of her being as she took on the form of the wolf. In this form, her senses were heightened acutely and her body was sleek, able to go through shadows hardly noticed. The soft pad of her paws on the stone floors was a whisper compared to the click of heels or slap of human feet.

She moved through the halls like a shadow, ducking out of sight any time her ears picked up on any sound from nearby people. Luckily, her mother and sister were together, her nose able to pick out the familiar scents of their skin. Katjya had no decorum as she shouldered her way into Karolina’s room, where her mother sat brushing the girl’s hair. The two were stunned, staring open-mouthed at the she-wolf for a few long seconds. Katjya felt a low whine come from deep in her throat, communicating what she couldn’t in this form. It was panic.

The others picked up on it quickly, their change taking them over as sudden as Katjya’s had been, leaving a small pack of she-wolves with worried eyes. Katjya brushed against their flanks to offer comfort before leading the way out of the castle, taking a path that very few knew and fewer followed. It took mere minutes before the panting mini-pack was outside castle walls, skulking in shadows of the forest in anticipation of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom