Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rags, Riches, and Rumors [ Bear & LordBesar ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could it be that she molded so perfectly to him? Was she made by the heavens to serve as his perfect mate? Such would seem a possible explanation as Ermine was beyond his expectations. Her womanhood was molded so perfectly around his cock. Her body so soft to the touch, and her moans so arousing that he felt like he would release himself inside her far sooner than he wished. It was only through sheer force of will and careful movements that he was able to sustain his trusting. She was too perfect,and he ached to fill her womb with his virile seed.

"Yes my Queen!" he groaned into her ear as his hands gripped her smallish breasts. His large and rough ringers sinking into her flesh and claiming another part of her body as his. Gods above she was tight. Gripping his manhood like a vice as he worked himself into her. He wanted her so badly, more so than he had ever wanted anything. Teasing her nipples with his fingers, he claimed her harder and harder.

"My love!!! My Queen!!!" Theo began to pant and moan. Ermine was too tight for him to go all night as he wished. Even now only fifteen minutes into their copulation, he felt that strong desire to grip her hips and flood his seed into her waiting womb. Though...he knew that she had little chance of getting pregnant the first time. But even so, just the thought of one day seeing her full with his child was an arousing thought that would likely linger.

Removing his left hand from her breast, he slid it down her supple young form and down to her mound, teasing her clit with his index finger. Her moans and whispered praise made him pound her even harder, his finger working faster against her clit in an effort to provide her with the most orgasmic and memorable first time as any woman might ever.

"Ermine...." he groaned in her ear. "I'll cum soon."

There was nothing that could have compared to the ever rising tide of her pleasure that was bringing her so close to the brink. His hands were so rough on her chest that she was positive she would be bruising within the next day. She was sitting on the verge of an orgasm and feeling like her world was crashing around her leaving only the sensations going through her body and the sound of his voice above her.

Even though his loving was rough, there was something about his rough attentions that was more pleasurable than any soft and sensual lovemaking could ever be. She could scarcely even hear him when he groaned just by her ear, but his hot breath against the tender skin of her neck made her tip over the precipice she had been on the very edge of, her body clinging to him in a way she had only ever imagined.

If there was a moment she wished could have lasted forever, it was the moment she could feel his cock still thrusting inside of her as her walls spasmed around him, her body bucking into his as she cried out. Ermine was dimly aware that her hands had turned from grasping his skin to raking it, her fingers trembling as the drowning wave of pleasure passed over her completely, leaving her feel weak in a way she had never felt and yet at the same time invigorated with her own desire.

Her breath was shaky as she struggled to concentrate on anything besides her still trembling sex, her eyes closed as she struggled to think beyond the still dazzling sparks that moved up her body from between her legs. “Theolious,” She panted his name, nuzzling her face against his ear as she pulled her thoughts back into a stream of consciousness that was intelligent. “I love you, my King.”

Was she a goddess sent from above to satisfy him?

That was the only possible explanation given how amazing she was in every way. Theo had unquestionably fallen for the young blonde. He never wanted to be without her, and now that she was Queen he didn't have to. If he wished, she could attend every meeting and council. She could always be right there at his side. Her hand in his, holding her close and eventually whisking her off to the bedroom to make love until they were both too exhausted to move.

His fingers kept teasing her clit, though more softly as to not cause her any discomfort. His other hand had moved to grasp and hold her neck. Firmly, almost enough to choke her. But still light enough to allow her to breathe unrestricted. "I love you Ermine. My wife! My Queen!!!" he growled, lower and lower. More animalistic as his thrusts continued. But the pressure in his balls could not be contained. He needed to cum, seeding his young wife for the first time. Forever claiming her as his eternal love. Thrusting deep to where the tip of his manhood was deep in her, Theo let loose and felt the rush. Days of pent up seed flooding into her untouched womb and filling her. "Ohhhmhmhhhhh." he growled softly, his head moving against her neck and kissing it softly despite still clutching it.

When the torrent of semen had finally abated, Theolious relaxed and smiled, his knot softening and allowing him to pull out finally. Rolling onto his side, he rolled her over so he might cuddle her from behind. Spooning her much smaller body with his large one. Teasing her small breasts with his hands, he rained kissed along her back and neck. "You are the most wonderful creature I have ever laid eyes on." he whispered to her. "I could make love to you forever, and then it might not still totally satisfy my endless need for you."

Giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, he smiled. "Would you like to go sit by the fire and enjoy a piece of cake together?" he suggested. "There is much I still have to learn of you. And I wish to know all of it."

Her king was becoming more of a beast than a man as he came closer and closer to his own climax, his body such a rough beast above her as he claimed her. She could feel he was close to finishing, an instinct that was every bit as basic as breathing was, her sex still so sensitive from her own orgasm that every thrust into her was felt down to her very core. He thrust deep into her one final time before letting loose his seed, a hot rush of liquids that filled and frankly overfilled her cunt.

The sensation of his swollen knot being released from her body made her let out a soft gasp from the sudden lack of being filled, her sex still wet and dripping with his cum as he slid out of her completely. Ermine curled happily into position with him, nestling her head against him and enjoying the feel of the warmth of his body behind her as the slow throbbing of her sex dwindled down to nothing.

His lips tickled along her neck and spine and made her shiver in his grasp, her fingers tracing up and down his arm slowly, tracing designs against his skin. “We have every day for the rest of our lives to lay together.” She assured him, twisting in his grip so that she could look at him, her hand reaching up to softly stroke his cheek and play with his beard. His offer to sit by the fire and enjoy cake together was tantalizing, but his previous offer sounded much better.

“How about… We go bathe together? Then we can dry off in front of the fire.” She offered, placing a soft kiss on his lips, affectionate and sweet. She wanted the honor of taking care of him, to feel his body against hers in the warm bath waters and to touch every inch of his skin and massage the worries of the kingdom from his shoulders.

Her comment about having forever together was exactly what he needed to hear, as Theolious was sorely tempted to put off some of his duties in order to spend more time with his new wife. Though he still intended to save the whole of the next day for his wife. More specifically, saving the day to adore her and partake more in her body. Returning her kiss happily, he smiled at how easily she had come into his life and already begun to adapt. "A bath sounds lovely my dear." he agreed. Removing himself from her, Theo temporarily left her side and went to the bathroom where he turned on the water that his father had installed. Fresh hot spring water quickly filling the large marble tub and steaming up the bathroom. Once the tub was filled, he left the bathroom and returned to his wife's side.

"Come along now." he teased, as he scooped her up into his large arms. Easily carrying her to the bathroom, while raining kisses down on her as he walked. Stepping into the hot water, he gently carried her along with him. Pulling her soft and nubile body down so they were both submerged deep in the warm mineral spring water. Sitting her on his lap, where her pert ass would be able to feel his cock twitch a bit. Wrapping arms around her, Theo kissed her neck. Nibbling a bit at it, while never truly biting. "I love you Ermine." he whispered to her, while his hands worshiped her body.

In many ways, there were two sides to his personality. The loving and adoring side that worshiped his new young wife. The other, an aggressive and carnal animal that ached to take her again. Though perhaps in the morning. Unless her beautiful little pussy could take more of his ample cock so soon.

He held her there in the bath. Having fallen silent. The only noise coming from the sound of displaced water when he caressed her. And the sound of his lips on her skin.

The sudden lack in his warmth was almost something that made her regret suggesting the bath, but the sound of a novelty made her perk up in the bed and lean over to watch him. For the common folk, running water was something that was completely unheard of, something so rare even that it was only a rumor thought to be untrue. The technology to create it was something they couldn’t afford, a luxury that was reserved for the royalty and the royalty only. Her eyes were wide as she watched him fill the tub with ease, a task that would have easily taken a commoner many trips to a well to perform.

She accepted being scooped into his arms with a smile, her arms wrapping around his neck for added support and security. Her own lips were touching to any piece of him that she could reach, a show of affection that surprised even herself. Though they hadn’t known each other for an extraordinarily long amount of time, she felt bonded to him in a way she couldn’t explain. Perhaps it was the fact that he was one of the few that listened to her tongue, though the organ got her in trouble more often than not, or maybe it was the fact that he had been intimate with her in a way she had never been before.

Ermine couldn’t tell, didn’t care, and wasn’t intent on stopping. She relaxed back against him as he eased the two of them into the tub and she fell lax against him, her head tilting back as his hands moved over her body, the water making his touch as smooth as if it were made of silk. Her eyes closed as he kissed at her neck, her head tilting slowly as her hands reached back to tangle into his hair.

“I love you, Theolious.” She murmured the words back to him, smiling as she nuzzled her face into his cheek, enjoying the soft tickle of his beard. “I could stay like this until the gods come for us.” She sighed, brushing out his hair with her fingers slowly, lazily even. She let the silence hang between them for a long while, enjoying the muted sounds of their mutual soft breathing and the water moving inside the tub before she slid out of his grip, turning to straddle him in the tub.

Her cupped hands moved to pour water on the exposed parts of his body, enjoying the way it cascaded over his face and down his shoulders slowly, her lips moving to kiss him gently. Ermine’s fingers moved through his hair, massaging him gently with one hand as the other poured water onto him, wetting every inch of him. She curled bits of his paling hair around her finger, admiring the way it sparkled in the dim lighting, “The gods must smile on you,” She told him softly, “To give you the marks of wisdom is a blessing.”

Running his hands over her, the proclamations of love made his heart swell. Kissing her neck, Theolious knew that he never wanted to leave her side. Or allow her to leave his. This must be true love. For if it wasn't, then Theo couldn't possible imagine any such thing really existed. As he felt so enraptured by Ermine that it was impossible to imagine another lover.

Chuckling at her comment, he kissed her softly and let his hands drifted down so he could lightly tease at her clit a bit. "It's a blessing and a curse." he assured her. "You would understand if you had two younger sisters who enjoyed teasing you. I've been called old man quite a few times by those two mischievous brats. I debate throwing them in the dungeon, but mother would never let me live that down. " Holding her tight, he stopped teasing her clit and gave her a chance to settle. Falling silent once more as he returned to silently caressing her.

When the water was beginning to become cold, Theolious gripped her once more and lifted her out of the water. Setting her on her feet outside on, he grabbed two large towels, wrapping one around her and using it to dry off her soft young body. Once her body was dry, he wiped down his own and then lifted her back in his arms and carried her to the pile of soft cushions by the fire. Setting her down, he snuggled up to her and pulled a blanket part the way up on their naked bodies.

"I feel like I've know you all my life, and am still yet just learning about you." he casually mentioned to her, stretched out so his tall body was taunt. His muscles and frame on display. His hands caressed her skin softly, teasing it. Hoping that she might share more about herself now that they were married and had made love together.

Anything that Ermine had wanted to do was tossed aside by Theo’s devilish hands the moments he started to wander over her body, his naughty fingers teasing at her still sensitive clit. Her head buried into his neck as her hips pressed down into his touch, moaning gently into his skin she her body clenched and started to once again crave to feel him inside of her. She had never felt desire so strong before, never had such an urge to make love, but he had opened up a part of her that was hard now to control.

Thankfully he didn’t tease her for too long, though the sudden lack of pleasure caused her sex to ache dully with the aftermath of his touch. There was nothing more that she wanted than to have him take her again, to let his cock delve deep into her and make them both exhausted physically, mentally, and sexually from the passions of their love making, but she knew that she would regret it if she pushed her body to the edge of what it could take. She had, after all, just lost her virginity and her body would need time to recover from her maidenhood being taken.

Theolious took joy in caring for her, she noted, as he was tender about her body and caring towards her as he dried her off. Every touch of his hand was attentive, loving, borderline worshipping her with every bit of who he was. With each touch and gentle grasp she found herself on the line of worship of him. The man was a king and had every right to be as rough as he wanted with his wife, he had the right to toss her onto the floor and take her until she bled from her sex becoming raw. But he didn’t. He was kind. He was loving. He was perfect.

Her hands explored him as he stretched out to his full length, admittedly letting her fingers explore down towards his cock, teasing him with a feather light touch. “I still can’t believe that I am wed to you.” She admitted, shifting herself a bit so that she could easily look up at him, “It feels like just days ago I was still working in my father’s shop and gathering materials.” And now, she was the wife of a king. The word ‘Queen’ had still not set into her mind and she didn’t even dare think it just yet, lest her pride become her downfall.

“As a child, I remember that my sisters used to tell me the story of Cinderella. It was a sweet enough tale but I always thought it was just niceties to make the young girls work harder in their chores. I never would have thought that it could be remotely true, much less that it would become my story, of sorts.” And it was partially true. She had often cleaned the ash from her fireplace and been covered in the cinders and had grown to marry the king, though her mother was not wicked as the story told.

She thought now on all of the other fairy tales she had been told as a child, namely the ones about the gods and how the gods had chosen the royalty to be made from the most powerful of the beasts in the land - the wolves. She believed it was because of this fairy tale that the commoners made up rumors of hearing wolves howling in the castle grounds, though Ermine hadn’t heard a peep. “Speaking of, you were right my king.” She joked, “My friend was quite a liar in saying that there are wild wolves in the castle yard. Only beast I have seen has been the one I’m now honored to share a bed with.” Her reference was paired with her teasing hand gently grasping his cock to highlight just what ‘beast’ she was talking about.

Her soreness be damned, she couldn’t deny that she wanted him still.

"ah......"

The soft groan came from deep in Theolious's chest as his naughty young bride griped and teased his ample manhood in her small hand. Even though they'd made love less than an hour previously, his manhood already began to spring back to full life. Flaccid it filled her hand completely, and now that it was starting to grow, she would need more than two to fully envelop his length. His hand moved back to softly tease her clit. A playful smile on his face as he listened to her own astonishment at now being a monarch herself. "Yes, it does feel something like a fairy tale doesn't it." he agreed. Though in his mind, she wasn't a Cinderella so much as a princess in her own right. Now though, she was a queen.

Her comment about the wolves though, made his breath stop and his large heart pick up speed a bit. The rumors had existed for some time. Often discounted as unfounded old wives tales, notions of castle dogs, or just the sounds of far away wolves believed to be much closer than they were. However, there was a truth to the whole story that no one outside the highest rungs of the aristocracy truly knew of. There were wolves in the palace. But the wolves were a bit different in shape and origin than what would most likely be expected.

Ermine was so close to the truth. Theolious, was far more beast like than a normal man. How she had not begun to deduce the truth, he did not know. Unless she had a feeling about it and had yet to share her own thoughts with him. Regardless, the truth did need to be shared. Perhaps it was time. After all, he trusted her and could only hope that she would not feel frightened once he revealed his true self to her. By the same token though, he was filled with lust and a passionate desire to take her to the bed once more and fill her in every way imaginable. After all, there were other sexual positions they needed to explore...

Still though. She deserved the truth. At least, that's what Theo thought to himself as he turned her a bit so their eyes were on each other.

"Ermine...." he began, feeling somewhat nervous at her reaction, as his love for her was such that any rejection would be as close to a death blow as could be imagined. "Ermine my dear, there is something I must tell you. Something that you need to know."

Taking a deep breath, he looked at her and his eyes developed a glint. His hair stood up and he seemed even bigger. Theolious was letting part of the beast within come to the surface. Holding enough of it at bay to refrain from scaring her. "I am a wolf." he revealed. Being totally honest with her.

The want for more was a mutual desire, she knew, from the fact that he was quickly growing erect in her hands again as well as his own hands wandering back to her clit. Things were going well for her, what with the fact that they were both aroused and enjoying each other as a newlywed couple should. She was letting her mind wander as her hands continued their work on his cock until he moved, his eyes meeting hers.

For a moment she thought he was going to take her again there on the cushions and once again take her as any man would desire to. But instead he was serious, nervous even as if he was once again at the altar with her. And in a matter of seconds he changed - she couldn’t quite place what exactly was so different about him but she felt unsettled. Every instinct in her body was telling her to flee, though fundamentally he was still the same man as before.

But still, there was something in the way his body shifted and his eyes had changed that made his words… Confusing. She didn’t comprehend what he was saying in the least bit, her mind not quite able to accept the truth even when laid out plainly in front of her. She should have been able to put the pieces of the puzzle together, but it seemed so ludicrous to her that she didn’t want to even try.

So instead, she let out a nervous laugh, “You are too funny, my love.” She said, “You don’t have to make jokes on old tales.” Of course she would think that it was a joke on the old tales because she didn’t want to see the evidence. It would be too frightening if the tales were true, because that would mean she had quite literally been bedded by a beast.

Was it really so easy to discount the evidence?

Theo felt a mixture of emotions at how easily Ermine had dismissed his revelation. Did she really not believe the truth he had just told her? Or had she accepted what he really was, but dismissed it for other reasons? Either was potentially true, but personally, he was inclined by her expression to believe that she refused to acknowledge the truth. As that would mean she not only had missed the signs, but was now eternally bound to a creature that was not the same as her own person. His kind was not human, nor beast. Rather a mixture of the two that existed in both worlds. Skirting the lines between mortality and fantasy. Living within the day and the night as it suited them. He himself had learned to shift in his youth, having been trained by his father.

He wanted her to know so badly, as the desire to be honest and truthful was too great. Even so, Theolious had to admit that he didn't wish her to know if for no other reason than his own selfishness. In a way, he'd perpetuated something of a lie to her. Not revealing his true nature until after she had no possible option to depart. Having committed to a marriage. Would she attempt to flee? Would she accept him as he was? Or worse still, would she stay and deny their burgeoning love. Throwing it away and discounting their feelings as nothing more than lustful desire. That was his greatest fear. A loveless marriage with a woman he adored, but would never accept him fully.

Sighing in a mixture of nervousness and frustration, Theo pulled away from her. Unwilling, but determined to force her to accept the truth that he had delivered. Standing just away from her, he eyed her carefully, searching for any signs of fear and trepidation. Satisfied that she would not run so suddenly, Theo closed his eyes and let his inner wolf come out. His limbs began to snap and adjust. His hair began to spread and grow, covering his whole body. His teeth changed and elongated, and his nails turned to sharp claws. The process took something over a minute, and soon a large wolf with green eyes stood before the young blonde. Eyeing her carefully. Sadly, he was unable to speak to her in this state. Only other wolf shifters would understand, and she had not yet been transformed.

He stood before her for a moment. Turning around and walking in the room to make sure she got a view of his other form. Despite his fear of what her reaction might be, Theo was still filled with desire for his young bride. The sight of the naked Ermine made his wolf cock swell. Dripping with desire. He came to sit next to her, letting her touch his fur if she wished. Stretching out so his form was taunt. Whining to her, he wagged his tail and nuzzled her flesh. Displaying his total control. Theo sat there for a moment, letting her gather her senses. Before he barked a bit and pulled his humanity back. Slowly he once more turned into the large man she knew. Back in his mortal form, he pulled her back into his arms. Holding her tight in case she attempted escape.

"And now my darling?"

The silence hung heavy between the two of them when he didn’t immediately agree that he was playing a joke on her, or state that he was merely jesting when he said he was a wolf. Her eyes moved from mirthful to questioning to confused as it hung ever heavier on her mind that he might not be joking. But if that rumor was indeed true, then what else was there that was true about the royalty? Surely they weren’t really wolves, that was a child’s tale of how the royalty had gained power in the land and only that.

But now, she was starting to doubt. He looked as if he were going to say something, but sighed instead, looking resigned. Her eyes followed him as he left her side and stood. Her brows furrowed as she watched him, quiet and tall as he prepared himself mentally for what he was going to do. If there was any sure way to convince someone that the gods had indeed blessed the royalty with the power of the wolves, it was to transform from man to monster before their very eyes.

Her face didn’t know how to settle on an emotion at first, shock and confusion reigning supreme as fear crawled up her spine. She was rapt in attention on him, her skin turning just as pale as the moon that hung high in the heavens. Ermine could feel her heart pounding against her ribs, straining as if it wanted to break free and run. But her eyes found his and she felt… Not fear, perhaps, but a sense of recognition. Though he was not quite himself, this was still the man that she had professed love for moments earlier.

This was the Beast she had glimpsed only in passing, the creature born of the Hunt.

He approached her with solemn eyes and she reached out to touch him in trepidation, her fingers brushing through the coarse fur and over his newly formed muscle. “By the gods,” She couldn’t help but whisper, her entire world shaken in just a moment’s time, “So it is true.” Though she did not fear the man, she was thankful to see his humanity return, though hesitant in how to approach him.

There was no need, as he was more than willing to come to her, his arms wrapping around her once again as the full reality of it all sank in. She had just watched a man turn into a beast then back to a man, something that she would surely be sent away for if she told anyone else. There was no denying that she thought herself a loon for believing in such fairy tales, but the proof was holding her.

“I thought they were just stories to get the children to fear the power of the gods.” She murmured, the shock still very apparent in her voice, though she did not hold back her affections for him. “Does it… Does it plague you to be what you are?” She asked, because now shock was turning towards curiosity, as she had never seen such an oddity as him. “Is… Everyone like this?”

Theolious was very careful in his movements. Still unsure of Ermine's thoughts. Had he frightened her? That thought scared him more than the wars he'd fought. Though there was absolutely no chance of hurting her on purpose, he still worried she might be fearful. The only real cause for fear would be if and when she was changed into one of his kind and came into heat during the mating phase. Those nights could be long and exhausting. Though he had still yet to formally ask her if she was willing to be changed, or would she prefer to forever remain totally human.

"It's difficult to explain." He whispered to her, holding her tightly and not letting her go once inch away from him. "I was born this way. My family have been wolves for centuries, and I am the latest in the line. It's possible some distant ancestors had trouble maintaining control, but no such problem exists for me. I am in total control in both forms. Though I understand what you mean. My other side is somewhat more beastly. Though, haha, did you not notice some of my other side in my actions?"

Now that this secret had been revealed, Theo felt a bit relieved. Ermine hadn't screamed or ran as he'd feared. Now it was a matter of damage control and figuring out if she was totally at peace. Moreover, would she submit and join him as his mate to one day bear his cubs?

"Are you okay with what I am?" he asked, searching her eyes. "I realize that you must have many emotions, and I wish to hear them. I should also note....while I will not force you to do anything, I would wish to know if you would join me as a mate. Or do you desire to remain human as you are now?"

Pieces of the puzzle that had previously eluded her were falling into place now to show a full picture that was just as beautiful as it was terrifying. All of the old wives tales about the wolves in the castle and the whispers of evil spirits chasing away the cats was making more and more sense to her now as she came to understand exactly what her husband was. It would also explain the mystery behind why the royalty had not come down with the plague that was destroying the more common people. They had been given the Gift from the gods and they kept the Gift a secret, or else everyone would want the power of the wolf without the responsibility of taming themselves.

“I saw the Beast in you but,” She shook her head, feeling embarrassed in herself now that she hadn’t been able to see it before, as it was now becoming more and more obvious on just what he was, “But in the same sense I was blind to the truth. I was too close to the forest to see the trees.” She shook her head again, still plagued by the naivety in her nature to believe that reality was as she had always thought it to be. There was, after all, a seed of truth in most good stories, even ones told by the elderly whom could scarce remember their own names.

Theo’s next question turned her confusion to a softer emotion, a warm smile coming to her lips as she cupped his cheek, as soft as she had ever been, “You have not changed who you are. You have only shown me another part of you. You have done your duty as a husband and shown your wife the side that the public does not have the honor of knowing.” She kissed him, her lips soft and sweet against his, her affection held back for nothing.

Though the answer for the first question came easily, the next one was on the harder side. Did she want to take the Bite? That was an adventure that made her heart race and made her blood run colder than it should have, fear for the first time dropping adrenaline into her veins. “I do not wish to be Bitten yet, if I have a choice.” She said, because though she did love him and enjoy his company, she couldn’t fathom herself as the Beast that he had become, couldn’t even begin to imagine herself as anything but the human she had always been. It would be another life altering change that she wasn’t ready for just yet. “May I have time to adjust to one life change before I agree to any more?”

While the stories of his ancestors painted the picture that the gods themselves had bestowed the ability to shift on his family, Theolious himself was unsure of the true origin of his abilities. Perhaps it was a curse. Or a bizarre magical creation. Regardless, he knew that he was the only male in his family who could pass on the line. If Ermine chose to never become a shifter, the line would die with him. As shifters were incapable of impregnating humans. He fervently hoped that one day she would join him. Even if it did take a few years.

"I am quite relieved to hear." he assured her, suddenly attacking her with his lips. He could wait on her to decide about her future. For now, though, he wanted more of her body. Suddenly he spun her around until she was on her hands and knees. Quickly taking her from behind. Knotting inside of her and fucking her for close to an hour before he finally dumped inside of her.

When they had finished making love, he carried her to the bed and held her tight as they fell asleep.

When the dawn of the new day came, Theolious had his arms wrapped tight around his young wife. Holding her lithe naked body to his own large form. The light permiating the room caused him to stir a bit. Waking, he realized that Ermine was in his arms and only moved to hold her tighter. Not willing to let her go.

Laying on his back, he clutched her to his chest. Tracing her naked body with his hands. Especially her back and supple rear end. He couldn't get enough of her.

Even with the reveal that Theo had given her and had shaken her world, the rest of their night had been spectacular as a wedding night ought to be. She found that sleeping in his bed was far more pleasant than her own had been on the opposite side of the castle, as it felt like her place was meant to be in his arms.

When the new day came she woke to the sensation of light on her face through the large windows and his hands on her body, the rough texture of his skin bringing goosebumps and shivers. Her eyes opened to find him watching her, a soft smile coming to her lips, “Good morning, my lord,” She greeted in a soft voice, wiping sleep from her eyes before she wrapped her arms around him in a soft hug as she nuzzled into his throat affectionately.

Ermine would have liked to continue to lay there with him, but a sharp rap at the door had her full attention, “My lord!” The voice was panicked, obviously so because someone was interrupting the king’s time with his new wife, when everyone in the castle was sure that the man would be doing his best to get her with child as soon as possible. “My lord -- Fire!” The man could scarcely bark out the word, “A fire has claimed five homes!”

Holding his wife tight in his arms, Theolious kissed her naked skin. Softly he moved to cradle her. His morning wood growing and pressing against his young wife's body. he was just about to attempt yet another move to make love when the banging on the door distracted him. "What!" he growled, being in a suddenly foul mood. But his mood soon changed as soon as he heard the news. Jumping out of the bed, Theo quickly moved to dress. Throwing his wife an apologetic glance. "Save that thought." he assured her. "If you would, i'd like you to come with me. This concerns you too." Throwing on his trousers, tunic and royal robe, he waited for his queen to dress. Once she had, he whisked her down swiftly to the throne room.

Sitting on his throne, he guided Ermine to the chair just behind and to the right of his. The court had mostly assembled. All the Lords and Ladies minus some of the lesser ones had already dressed and readied. His mother sat to the side, her eyes full of trouble and worry. His sisters had similar expressions. Viscount Erewhla stood in the court. His eyes on the king as Theolious sighed and rested his chin on his hand. "Do we know if anyone was injured or killed?" Theo boomed out. His voice filling the hall. "Unconfirmed of yet my king." The Viscount shook his head and said. "But there are a dozen missing. It is likely that if they yet live their health will be badly damaged."

Sighing in frustration, Theo cast a glance to Ermine, gauging her face. Turning back to look at the court, Theo felt rage. This was beyond his control, and yet would still sour the already tense relationship he had with the peasants. He needed to fix this fast. "Has a cause been ascertained?" he asked. A Knight stepped forward. Lord Lofria, who had been in town for the wedding but lived near to the town where the fire had occurred. "We do not yet know my King." He spoke clearly for all to hear. "But I fear that with the town being so close to our neighbors, it might yet be sabotage to inflame the people against you."

Growling, Theo looked at the stone of the floor and studied it for a moment. "Leave us." he spoke to the room. Holding Ermine's hand. She would stay and give him advice. But actions must be taken soon.

"My King." Every noble paused to say. Bowing and exiting one by one. Soon it was just he and Ermine in the throne room. Spinning in his chair, his eyes studied hers. "Do you know this village?" he asked. "We must act soon of I might soon have a rebellion too rough to manage."

The drastic change between the serene and peaceful (though aroused and sensual) man to the king that was his rightful position was a shock to see how swift he put on the weight of the kingdom once again. Though he was most unburdened when he was in bed with her and comforted by her presence, she could see that the weight hung heavy on him the moment his feet hit the floor.

Ermine dressed herself in clothing that she found in a large oak dresser that was quite obviously a new addition to the room, as it still smell of stain and stray bits of sawdust still clung to the edges where the maker had sanded it to smooth perfection. For her first day as queen, she dressed in a dress of white with soft gold decorations that clung to her as gently as it were made of silk. It was a material that felt close enough, though was only slightly rougher material than that.

She knew the part that she was to play from the moment they left their private chambers, her hair pulled from her face into a high bun, two tendrils coming down to frame her cheeks in gentle spirals. Though she was only just wed to the king, she looked every bit the part of someone that had been highborn. Her mother had trained her well.

Ermine was a silent spectator to the news being delivered, her face mostly neutral as they discussed the matter, though it slipped a few times as worry stole across it, followed by subtle downward twitches of her lips. She was sure that Theo knew that she had displayed her concerns, as he had caught her in her few moments of weakness, though she did her best to hide her bitten-back words from the court.

It was only once her husband bid for the rest of the room to leave did she let her face fall, her hand squeezing his in a slow confirmation that indeed privacy was needed. Once the doors shut out the last of the stragglers that hoped to catch snippets of private conversation between newlyweds, she turned in her seat to face him, “I know the village. The people are simple folk, most are laborers. They supply the kingdom with our remedies for the commonfolk.” She bit her tongue quite literally then, almost painfully so as she drew a sharp breath.

“My king… I worry… I worry that this sickness that plagues your people… I fear it does not come as a punishment from the gods.... The gods would not entertain such foul play.”

Ermine's words filled him with dread. A town that provided medicine for the commoners was one of the worst places that a fire could occur. It was possible that deceased villagers were vital to the healing processes, and every death would be like a blow. His Kingdom was fragile. He had an enemy on his doorstep, peasants that were nearly ready to revolt, and a wife that he needed to take care of as well. The idea of a war that Ermine might get caught up in scared him. She was still human, and very vulnerable. While he was wolf. Strong and able to withstand much. A war had to be prevented or Ermine's safety would come into question.

Standing up, he reaching a hand for her's. Taking it and leading her up out of the throne room. "Let's take a walk. I need air to clear my head." he said with wearied eyes as he led her out and into the courtyard and to the gardens they had walked in the day they'd first me. Walking by the flowers his grandmother had planted, Theolious looked frequently at his young wife. His golden hair reminding her of sunshine. A ray of warmth that brightened up his otherwise gloomy and dour world. Holding her hand tight, he stroked her cheek with his free hand. Sighing as he felt his manhood struggle in his pants. His thoughts conflicted between his manly needs, as well as his Kingly requirements.

sighing, he looked her in the eyes. Studying her carefully. "I feel as if I've potentially done you a great disservice." Theo spoke softly. "You never asked for this life. And now, you're the wife of a King who is facing more than any of my predecessors. I'm forced to call upon your wisdom to assist in diffusing this trouble amongst the people. And should there be a revolt and a war, you will be a target. So I'll offer you a chance to back out. You can go away to the country and avoid all this coming trouble. I would not refuse and attempt to stop. However, if you choose to stay, know that I can't promise the stability of life I wish I were able to. Likely we are facing troubles not seen in this kingdom since my father and I went to war during my youth."

Suddenly, Theolious pulled Ermine tight into his arms. Holding her in a hug that if he pulled much tighter she wouldn't be able to breathe very easily. But he didn't care so much. The idea of losing her when she'd just become his was already a crushing blow that Theo didn't dare wish to endure. She had to stay with him. Even if it meant she'd be by his side as the Kingdom burned. If that be the case, he'd hold her tight as everything burned around them.

Letting her go a bit, Theo sighed and composed himself. "Regardless, I need to act swiftly. I must keep the Kingdom that my family has ruled in a single piece." His voice had gained strength. His eyes fire and desire. "What would you suggest? Should I as King make a personal appearance? Offer aid? There must be something that can be done to keep the villages from revolting so easily."

He knew Ermine would help him. Even if she might take his offer and leave the Castle before the fury and fire began.

The concern for his people was plain to see on Theo’s face as he took in the information that she gave him, worry stealing across as he thought over the implications of everything that was happening. It was a dire situation if it continued to escalate the way it was and the people would surely revolt against him as they grew more bitter towards the fact that they felt they were the only ones dying from the plague that was taking out man, woman, and child alike. The sickness was taking out the population in a way that was almost unholy.

Ermine remained silent as he lead her away from the throne room and back out into the gardens, where it seemed to be a heaven of itself. The flowers that surrounded them were still the most beautiful thing about living inside the castle walls, as it seemed to be a piece of the Heavens put down onto the Earth. She was too busy admiring hte work of his family’s generations that had come before him to realize he was staring at her. She was turning ideas over in her head, trying to figure out a solution.

She didn’t expect him to offer her sanctuary away from the worst of the ravages of war, had never dreamed that she would be away from the worst of it because it was not a part of her nature to run away when times were tough. These weren’t just her subjects out there dying, these were her friends and people she cared about. She had watched a girl hardly older than herself cry herself to sleep as she cradled her dying babe in her arms, had seen children bury their parents when they were barely out of diapers. The disease had struck her on a personal level and shown her a hell that was unlike anything she could ever imagine in her worst of nightmares.

“My King, I would never dream of leaving your or my people in times such as these.” She told him, folding into his embrace as he held her tighter than he ever had before, her face nuzzling into the furs on his chin, “We have to stand strong in these waves. The people need to see a king that is assured that the end is close, even if we don’t believe it to be so.” She told him, prying herself from her grip so that she could grasp his hands.

She held them tight before motioning to the garden around them, “We are not without hope. I can see so many things around us. I believe that the lords and ladies are not coming down with the sickness because your kind is immune to our illnesses of the flesh. Open your doors of the court and have the sick come here.” She reached out and grasped a flower, a lovely red blood that had black at the center. “This flower is poppy. If we can harvest the poppy seeds we can make milk of the poppy to ease their pain.” She moved on and grasped a green growth that was sprouting from between rocks that had been set for decoration, “This is thyme. We can use it to ease their fevers.” She motioned all around, “This garden wasn’t just made to look beautiful, I don’t think. I believe your ancestors prepared for something like this.”

Ermine grasped his hands again, “We are not without hope.” She assured him once more.

Ermine really was a gift from the gods. She understood the plight that Theo was in, and was providing helpful advice that many of his nobles who had little understanding of how humans of the common variety acted. His bride's knowledge was invaluable. Beyond important to his attempts to pacify the kingdom, given the plague and unrest he was facing. Holding her tight, he looked around and noted the herbs. She was right. The herbal remedies would help to calm the plague. And opening up the palace to serve as a hospital would be a good sign of faith that he was doing all he was able to help in their illness.

"Then that is what we shall do." The King replied with a smile, giving his wife a smile and a long kiss on the lips. "I'll have riders dispatched to gather the sick and help them to the Palace where we can assist them. And builders will go to help repair and rebuild the town that was affected by the fire." Taking her hand, he led her out from the gardens and to the throne room where he recalled his nobles to deliver the news. Having riders immediately dispatched and sent to bring the sick at once as fast as they could safely be transported. "At once my lord." Knights replied as the preparations were made. Much would need to be done to prepare for the large influx of the sick. Temporary rooms built just outside the palace. Healers sent for. Potions and herbal remedies made. And guards stationed to prevent spies and unscrupulous individuals from entering the palace.

Theolious tasked various nobles with different actions. His mother and sisters volunteered to work on making sure the sick had bedding and places to rest and recover while they were being treated. One by one, nobles left the court and went about their various tasks as so commanded by their monarch. Until only Theolious, Ermine and Viscount Erewhla remained. Raising an eyebrow at the Viscount, whom he'd commanded to oversee all tasks, Theo waited for the man to speak. Clearly something was on his mind.

"My King," The elder man said with the bow of his head. "Do you not think it unwise to allow so many so near to the castle? Isn't there some chance they might discover the secret we all carry?"

Casting a glance at Ermine, Theo noted that the Viscount was looking exclusively at Ermine. A strange expression that the King could not fully comprehend. "Is there something a matter with my bride Erwhla?" Theolious growled, teeth showing.

"No my king. I only ask if this matter has somehow been influenced by your bride, and without proper thought to our kind and the secret we have carried for these centuries."

Furious at the notion his wife had done in her own best interests and not those of the aristocracy. Standing up, Theolious stood high and tall on the dais above Erwhla, giving the man a fierce glare that could melt gold. "Excuse yourself Viscount." the King commanded. "And perhaps I shall let this go."

With a glare and a growl of his own, Viscount Erwhla bowed and left the throne room. Leaving the King and Queen alone. Crashing back in his chair, Theolious sighed and looked at his young wife with an irritated grin.

"Perhaps we shall retire to our chambers." he suggested. "I can have food brought to us, and an afternoon rest might be a welcome respite."

While Theolious was performing the duties of the king, Ermine settled into her place at his side as his queen, playing as well the part of her that she had learned to utilize in her many years of working among the common folk. Though she was no more clever than any other girl in the village and no more skilled at anything else, she was skilled at listening to people. Being the youngest of her siblings she had taken on a more silent role than either of the other two. She’d had to learn quickly by listening in on conversations or she would have easily been forgotten and overlooked.

It served her well as she was able to hear quite a bit of what the good Viscount was saying to her husband while she watched over the people being cared for. She wasn’t permitted to be close to them, because it was still quite easy for her to catch their sickness without having taken the Bite, but she was able to watch as the Healers did their duties and made use of the vast garden that the royal family had planted generations ago. The halls smelled of the herbal remedies so much that she could even taste them, her eyes closing as she breathed in the scent of healing.

No one could say that the king didn’t care for his subjects, as he had quite literally opened up his home and put his young wife at risk for getting sick just to care for his people. It was a part of him that softened her heart to him even still, her lips curling into a smile as she admired the man that she had come to love already in such a short time. Even his lady mother was a treat when it came to their people, as caring as any matron could ever be and every bit as wonderful as any mother could.

But still the matter of the Viscount bothered her, perhaps because he was doubting her judgment as a freshly crowned queen but also perhaps because he reminded her dimly of the snakes she had been warned about. He hissed his ‘suggestions’ into her king’s ear and talked of the dark things that could possibly happen should the people discover their secret, his voice reminding her of the way a snake would shake its tail.

Her king handled the situation much better than she could have, given her slowly rising temper like a great tide. Her hands had clenched into fists when Theo’s patience finally snapped, putting that whispering fool back into his place as good as any monarch ought to know how to do with his subjects. Her eyes followed the cowed man as he left their throne room and brought the couple once again into privacy.

Her husband was drained of his energy, she could see, not from any physical exertion but from the strain of all the weight of the kingdom that lay heavy on his shoulders. “I think i would be wise for us to retire. We haven’t hardly had a chance to enjoy being wedded.” She gave him a soft smile, reaching across the distance between them to grasp his hand in a firm grip. “You are too good a king to be dead on your feet such as this. I think time alone would do us good.”

Only because they had been given privacy did she dare to try and lead him away from his throne, bringing his hand to her lips to press a kiss upon it. But even still, the hairs on the back of her neck were tingling, her skin crawling as if she were sure that someone were watching still. And maybe, just maybe, someone still was.

Frustrated and tired from having been woken early and then forced to carry the weight of the kingdom, Theolious was indeed tired and eager for some rest. Together with his young wife, he walked from the Throne room. Stopping briefly by the kitchen to have some roast chicken, vegetable and wine sent to his chambers. There he went, along with Ermine. He sat in a chair with her by his side. Looking out the window of his room to the kingdom within few. His mind lost in thought as he pondered the predicament that he was in. A moment later, a servant arrived with their lunch. After sending the man away, Theolious sat down next to the fire. Beckoning Ermine to join him.

"I must apologize for Erwhla's behavior." Theo frowned after chewing a bite of chicken. "His actions are uncalled for. He is supposed to act as a noble ruler, treating nobles and commoners alike. Something my father demanded from all the nobles during his rule. Sadly, I feel as if I will not live up to the authority and respect he had from his subjects. Not a day goes by that I do not wish I had his thoughts and wisdom to guide me in my reign."

It was so easy to be honest with her, while he was aloof with all others. Something about their dynamic made Theolious want to share himself with her. His thoughts and his fears. Unlike his advisers, Ermine had a more intimate touch. And he yearned for her at nearly all times. Holding her close while they ate, Theolious felt at peace now that they were alone.

Once he was finished eating, Theo washed down his meal with some wine and then sighed deeply. "I am sorely tempted to rest. But I will openly admit, I do not know if I have yet had my fill of your body." He whispered lustily to her, kissing her neck softly. His manhood was filling his pants again. And he hoped perhaps they might make love before they slept.

"Are you certain of this?" Viscount Erwhla asked the black clad man who sat in the corner.

"Absolutely my liege. Our army is ready to move and will accept your rule if you depose King Theolious. You need only supplant him and install yourself." The shadowy figure said softly.

Thinking for a moment, the Viscount smiled. "And Theolious himself?"

"To be delivered to rot forever in our darkest cell." The figure promised. "Do what you will with his bride. She is of no concern to us. Only the king himself."

Pondering, Viscount Erwhla finished his ale and paid the bill. Leaving the inn and walking back to where the makeshift hospital was being created. Pondering how to make his move.

Ermine was struggling with her ability to remain silent as he apologized for Erwhla’s behavior, because he was not the one in charge of the man’s behavior any more than he could control the sun rising in the morning. She quite literally chewed at her lip as she thought of what it was that bothered her so much about the man because it was such a hard to grasp thing. She couldn’t place what made her uncomfortable, had made her look at him a second time… But it was something.

It was almost like having a word sit at the tip of your tongue - you knew it but just couldn’t get it out there yet. She didn’t bite back her words after a moment, “He does seem to be so bold in the way he speaks to you. He is uncomfortable to say the least in the way you are asking my counsel.” She had seen it herself the way the man looked at the commoners, especially when the sick had started to flood into the castle. He was unsympathetic towards their suffering… Almost… Smug.

There wasn’t much time for her to think much more on his behavior as she was brought to the present with Theo’s lips pressing to her neck and his whispered words lingering in her mind. She turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing kisses on his cheek softly, “If the king would like the counsel of his bride again,” She pulled him in tight to her, letting her body press against his firmly so that she could press against his swelling manhood, “I think we could both benefit from a dance between the sheets.”

The minute that he felt her lips, Theolious knew he had to have her again before he would be able to think clearly. His desire for Ermine in his arms was so great. His chest heaving with shot breaths of passion as he easily picked her up by her pert asscheeks. Carrying her to their bed and laying her on her back. His hands venturing up her skirts to seek out the slit he had claimed as his own. A wicked idea crossed his mind, and he dived under her dress to take a taste of her womanhood. Pulling her panties down and pressing his lips against her lower set. Kissing her womanhood with an eager desire. Showing the beast like hunger he had for her.

Licking at her to stimulate the juices, Theo crawled out a moment later after having a long taste. His mouth and beard coated in his young wife's arousal. "Take off your clothing." he demanded. His own hands moving to remove the clothing on his body. Moments later, he was naked. Standing before her. Tall, strong, and with a throbbing manhood that ached to once more be knotted and filling her. Stretching out, he displayed his strong body for her. Toned muscles and thick ribs being displayed as a sign of his virile nature. Aside of course from the manhood that hung long and heavy between his legs. A desire to take her that was not easily quenched. He waited for her to strip and allow him to feast on her flesh. Impatient, but gentlemanly enough to wait.

Erwhla walked the dark alleys in the poorer part of the village. Having sought out the help he would need. He'd heard rumors of a band of hunters. Training themselves exclusively to hunt down shifters and others of a somewhat magical origin. While he was concerned for his own well being, he knew that he would not be able to take the kingdom and force out Theolious by his own hands. He would need help.

So he walked near the sewers of the lower city. Disguised as a poor merchant from a border village. Down on his luck and having cause to hate the royals that ruled over. He would find a hunter, trick them into chasing for the king, and seize the throne himself in the interim.

Coming to a hovel of a home that was rumored to house assassins of various abilities, he knocked and waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom