Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

LadyLarunai said:
The worlds end

Not a bad end to the trillogy, not as good as Shaun of the dead or Hot Fuzz but still enjoyable.

Love them all!!!

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Just saw the second Thor movie. You know, it was fairly good I have to say. Not mindblowing or anything but certainly better than the first.

Last movie I saw was probably Man of Steel, but I can't quite recall. Not really a movie fan. Actually it was either Man of Steel or Iron Man 1 or 2.

Either way, great movies.

The last movie I have seen was a double feature of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and Frozen. It was was either we were both happy or both angry.

Saw a film called "Sweet Talk" I really enjoyed it and I am quite fussy about films, it is about a writer who has writers block and he rings up a sex line, he and the phone sex worker start creating these intricate role plays, so yeah something I could relate to!

Awesome film anyway.

Saw The Purge last night, although I think it is an awesome concept for a story as per usual Hollywood turned it into a by the numbers action type film where the basis of the story was almost forgotten entirely, would have been good to see what led to the idea of The Purge in the first place.

Just saw Rush, I'm not much of a F1 racing fan but the film and story was quite good and I was quite into it.

Ender's Game, and it was absolutely wonderful. Asa Butterfield played a phenomenal Ender.

Just saw American Hustle, I love Amy Adams so was good to see her, the film itself was a little overly long, it started to plod at the 90 min mark but was still pretty good.

Percy Jackson's latest, Sea of Monsters. It was pretty decent, entertaining at least.

I also just recently watched Mortal Instruments, City of Bones. It came off as a little low budget, but it was entertaining as well.

"Out of the Furnace" wasn't bad, very gritty and dark. Not sure all the stars in the film really made it any better except for Willem Defoe who was really good.

Lucky Number Slevin.

Been awhile since I'd seen it, and Gods damn, I still love this movie! ANyone who hasn't seen it...go watch it. Now. Why are you still reading this? Go watch it!

I saw "The Bucket List" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nickolson on Ion last night. It was insanely good.

Back
Top Bottom