Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I watched the heat and it's not really funny :(
The trailers betray you when comes to watching the entire movie.
Although, I'm hoping to watch Despicable Me 2 sometime this week :D
I can't wait for that, I absolutely love Agnes - she's such a cutiepie XD

Last movie I saw was Good Fellas and man is that a classic. I swear movies just arnt what they used to be.

I watched "The Third Man" again the other night for the nth time and loved it as much as I ever have. That opening music by Anton Karas and Orson Welles' voiceover is fantastic.

I just saw Hansel and Gretel and GI Joe Retaliation both were fun to watch but I definitely wouldn't describe them as good haha.

I saw Oblivion like two days ago, its better than I thought. Is an interesting movie but gets boring sometimes.

I saw The Expendables, with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Terry Crews and Jet Li, many others too!

It was actually surprisingly good. Youre thinking "a girl watching the Expendables?!" Okay maybe not. :p But yes, I really enjoyed it. The movie knows exactly what its supposed to be, doesnt try to be anything else. The banter between Sylvester and whatever other character was pretty enjoyable. Its your standard action movie with a lot of explosions, guns, tattoos and manly men on a mission. For what it is, I really enjoyed and will soon watch the second one to prepare for the third one.

Watched Runner Runner - SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS GOOD!!! IN FACT IT WAS AWESOME! :p ^_^ Who doesn't love a Justin Timberlake and a little bit of Ben Affleck. Mainly watched the film because JT is in it XD

Cabin In The Woods.

Major thumb-uppage with this movie. Loved how they advertised the movie as a straight-up horror flick, but is actually a dark comedy that pokes fun at horror movies. Then again, is WAS produced by Joss Whedon, so I guess that was to be expected.

QuietSeductress said:
The last movie I saw was World War Z. It was a decent movie, nothing at all like the book, but then what movie is? :p

Haven't watched it myself, but want to. Even if for nothing more than the fact David Caprialldi has a minor role in it (which is listed as "W.H.O. Doctor"). :3

Snazzy Azzy said:
QuietSeductress said:
The last movie I saw was World War Z. It was a decent movie, nothing at all like the book, but then what movie is? :p

Haven't watched it myself, but want to. Even if for nothing more than the fact David Caprialldi has a minor role in it (which is listed as "W.H.O. Doctor"). :3

Yes, he had a minor role in that, :)

QuietSeductress said:

Fight Club was pretty similar to the book. The main difference that I noticed was the source of the human fat for the soap.

Frozen

This is the newest Disney movie and ohhhh!!! It was soooo good! Seriously, I loved every bit of it!!! It was a great rendition of The Snow Queen. Sure, it was different, but it was still absolutely wonderful! :)

Back
Top Bottom