Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Alice in Wonderland - Burton's.

I liked it mostly, but the Red Queen just made me feel sorry for her. No bueno man, she shoulda been MEAN.

The Book of Eli
- Fairly decent except for the fact I could tell all the plot twists in the movie :/

Clash of the Titans 3D
- What. The. Fuck. This movie. Was. HORRIBLE D<. Way too overhyped. Medusa was pretty. And did the Cameo of Artemis' Owl from the original Clash of the Titans. Guess what? The first one was better with it's CLAYMATION than the bloody 3d bs. :/ Pah.

Matrix 1 and 2 - im going to watch the third later today, cause i havn't seen the movies before, thought it was time for doing it, so far i think its nice

Empire Records: a fun little piece of mid-'90s music-oriented fluff, as a group of teens working in a record store go through a day trying to deal with an impending corporate sell-out and the grave mistakes of some of their members, all on Rex Manning Day! It's funny, it's brisk, it's ephemeral, and it's got early Liv Tyler in a short, short skirt. Plus Anthony LaPaglia playing drums to AC/DC, which I think is pretty awesome. Not earth-shaking, but lots of fun.

Mr Master said:
Empire Records: a fun little piece of mid-'90s music-oriented fluff, as a group of teens working in a record store go through a day trying to deal with an impending corporate sell-out and the grave mistakes of some of their members, all on Rex Manning Day! It's funny, it's brisk, it's ephemeral, and it's got early Liv Tyler in a short, short skirt. Plus Anthony LaPaglia playing drums to AC/DC, which I think is pretty awesome. Not earth-shaking, but lots of fun.
yes, yes, and more yes
loved that movie xD

Corpse Bride - I watched this one with a girl i really do like, or well.... we watched it at same time and chatted in meanwhile. was the closed we could get to actualy watch it together, but anyways, it was a good movie and always will be

H a r r i e t said:
Class of the Titans.

It wasn't what I expected, but I don't think it was a bad film. I didn't like the fact that we weren't introduced to all the Gods, but I'm just picky like that.

Weren't introduced like sometimes they just came outta nowhere, no explanation as to who they were? Or like they left some of the more notable deities out?

Wine for the Confused

This was a cool little documentary on the very basics of wine hosted by John Cleese. He knew very little about wine but was curious, as many people are, and acknowledged that it's easy to be put off by the snobbery or just the uninviting complexity that wine is associated with. He has an incredibly likeable personality and asks a lot of simple questions that yield really informative answers. Through the course of the documentary(about an hour long) he visits several vineyards and has a wine tasting at his home, with everything presented in a very understanding, informative way. This wasn't a film that will help you choose what bottle to buy, because no one can decide what you like beside yourself, but it will tell you about a lot of the differences and encourage you to ask questions, or to simply experiment.

As_Day_Fades said:
Weren't introduced like sometimes they just came outta nowhere, no explanation as to who they were? Or like they left some of the more notable deities out?

The only Gods that we saw, and were placed with a name to their face, was Hades, Zeus, I'm pretty sure.
I would've at least liked to see how they presented the other Gods of Olympus.
But, like I said, I'm picky.

Hot Tub Time Machine

It was pretty decent, though it's a movie more made for stoners or people who go to movies drunk XD

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

Single-handedly destroying repressed old communities with her epic cleavage, punk-familiar poodle, and lots of bitchyness <3​

Saw KICK ASS this afternoon, which was pretty damn KICK ASS. I soo am going to have a Mindy.

Currently having a Memory Movie Mania with Dub:
We just finished 50 FIRST DATES and are now watching MOMENTO. After that is PAYCHECK...long night ahead.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Teeth.

I lol'd through the whooole fucking poorly made, fucking epic penis-eating thing!
quoted for truth, made be afraid of the female vagina for a week >>

Back
Top Bottom