Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal had heard it to, and she looked at him in concern. "What is it, Sam?" She asked, a sword coming to her hand. She was now on high alert.

Lucifer smirked. "Well, looks like i've made myself known. To bad." and with that, he appeared. "Hi sammy! Now.. don't we have alot to catch up on?" His icy blue eyes were smirking as menacingly as he himself.

JJ and Dean smiled fondly back at him, glad to have made his day.

Sam's eyes widened then narrowed hatefully as he stood protectively between him and Krystal. "What are you doing here?"

They got on the ride and Castiel's eyes slowly widened in horror as the ride scared and nauseated him.

Krystal kept her sword aimed at the apparent threat. "Who are you? What are you doing here in my domain?" She looked annoyed, and power crackled off of her like lightning.

Lucifer scoffed. Then chuckled softly. "I am what everyone fears. I've escaped my little cage.. I came back for you, sammy. Miss me?" He murmured, his eyes showing no emotion at all.

JJ held tight to his mate, offering comfort whilebenjouibg the ride.

Sam glared and said. "Can't say I have Lucifer." His gun appeared in his hand, the one Krystal made him, and he aimed it at the fallen angel.

Castiel gripped onto JJ tightly as the ride went and was shaky in the legs afterwards.

Krystal watched her husband, muttering in fae language to him. "Remember what I told you, My heart. uou can never be his vessel again. You're mine."

Lucifer smirked. "Oh, looks like sweet little sammy has learned a new trick. Do younreally think one of those guns can kill me?" He laughed. What lucifer didn't know was that the gun sam carried was no mortal one, but one forged by the queen herself.

JJ smiled softly. "You okay, sweetheart?"

Sam frowned and replied. "Actually, yes. Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now."

Castiel nodded uncertainly as he held onto JJ's arm. "Let's just... not do that again..."

Sam frowned angrily. "If I kill you, how will you kill my wife?" He asked.

Castiel looked around then his eyes widened as he saw one of those stands selling magic wands designed from the movies. "J-JJ...?" He asked shyly.

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Oh? How so?"

Cas hesitated, blushing in embarrassment before pointing over to the stand, looking very childlike as he asked softly. "C-Can I have a wand...?"

Sam glared and readied his gun. "I am not your vessel anymore..."

Castiel's eyes lit up excitedly and he hurried over to look through all the different types of wands, wanting to pick out a good one, but not something obvious like Harry Potter's wand or something.

Sam twitched a little as those words sang true to how horrible he felt about himself. He wanted to shoot this bastard so desperately. But what if something happened to Krystal?

Castiel finally decided on Dumbledore's wand, he'd always loved Dumbledore and the design was somewhat satisfying to him. He picked up the box that held it and smiled at JJ. "Can I have this one?"

Lucifer smirked. "Go ahead and shoot me, Sammy. See whay hapoens."

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Gabriel is right. You're a bag of dicks." And with that, she shoots him in the shoulder. It leaves a bleeding hole that doesn't heal.

JJ smiled softly. "Of course my love." And he paid for the wand with a smile.

Sam blinked in surprise when Krystal shot him and pushed her back behind him. "Krystal, stay back. Let me handle this."

Castiel smiled excitedly before his eyes widened in shock and he tensed, just now sensing him, his hiding his grace faltering when he was shot.

Sam glared angrily and cocked his gun. "You do ANYTHING to her and you're going to think hell was a blessing."

Castiel said. "We need to get to Sam and Krystal. Now."

Lucifer smirked. "Oh, Sammy got feisty in my absence. I'lll have to fix that."

Krystal growled. "You touch him and I kill you!"

JJ nodded, calling Dean over. "Cas says we need to get to mom and sam. He looks worried."

Dean nodded. "What is it Cas?" He shivered, and he thought he felt Michael's grace.

Sam continued to hold Krystal back with one arm and he said. "Get out before I kill you."

Castiel looked between them, true worry in his eyes. "Lucifer's back. I don't know how, but I think he's with Sam." He then placed his fingers on each of their foreheads and they were in the room with Krystal, Sam, and Lucifer.

Lucifer smirked. "You can't kill me sammy. Not without killing your precious Krystal. I've tied her to me." his grin was wicked.

Krystal chuckled."you think I didn't know that, Lucifer? Why do you think I shot you? I severed the bond." She smirked, giving Sam a hot kiss.

JJ and Dean looked Worried. "SON OF A BITCH!!" Dean yelled, staring lucifer in the face. JJ growled when he saw Lucifer.

Dean growled. "You're dead, Lucifer." And his guns came to his hands.

Sam's eyes widened in horror at Lucifer's words then looked at Krystal worriedly after she kissed him. "Dean. Wait." He ordered. "You sure you're safe?" He asked and as soon as she would give the slightest yes he turned to Lucifer and shot him square in the forehead.

Cas stood protectively between JJ and Dean and Lucifer, protecting his pregnant partner and holding Dean back.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "I'm sure." She watched him shoot Lucifer dead. "Feel better, sweetheart?"

Dean and JJ relaxed at seeing the corpse.

Michael appeared. "Thank you for that." He kissed Dean hard then disappeared. Dean looked a this mates, and JJ shrugged at him.

Sam took a breath, still seeming prickly. "Not really..." He muttered and put the gun away.

Castiel blinked in surprise when Michael kissed Dean and he hugged Dean close protectively, seeming jealous.

Krystal Nuzzled him. "He can't hurt you any longer, sweetheart. You're safe with me. Lucifer is dead." She threw a fire ball at the body, disintegrating it, then cleaning up the burn of 3 wings from the floor.

Dean looked at Cas. "What the hell was that about? Why'd Michael kiss me?"

Back
Top Bottom