Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam sighed a little as he forced himself to relax but continued to hold Krystal protectively.

Castiel blushed a little at the kiss and looked down a little, still holding Dean possessively. "Alright..."

Krystal nuzzled him. "I'm safe, sweetheart."

JJ brought them back to the amusement park.

Quicker than they all expected, it was time for the next wedding. "I can't believe I get married today.." JJ mused to his best man Sam, smiling softly.

Sam sighed and kissed her head gently. "I know... just the thought of anyone hurting you... any of you..."

At the wedding Sam smiled and nodded. "I can't believe Dean will be the one walking down the aisle." He said with a soft chuckle.

Sam kissed her back softly and pulled her into a loving but firm embrace and hid his face in her hair, he would cry into it until he fell asleep.

(oops, forgot I was playing Cas in this rp. XP)

The music began and Cas came out in his tuxedo, blushing brightly as he walked down the aisle as he'd been shown was proper.

Sam smiled as he glanced over at Krystal lovingly, remembering their own wedding not to long ago.

Castiel approached the two loves, having decided to follow JJ's suggestion and dress as an angel, his fake wings protruding from the back of his tuxedo and a halo over his head held up from a head band with wires. It felt somewhat odd, but he didn't mind. He made it to the alter and looked between them shyly.

Sam smiled at the kiss and waited for Bobby to start the ceremony.

Castiel was still blushing as he turned to glance at Bobby.

Mary smiled with slight tears in her eyes at seeing her oldest son getting married.

Bobby smiled and cleared his throat. "We are gathered here today to join these 3 mean in holy matrimonial bliss. Whosoever opposes this union speak now or foreve hold your peace."

JJ and dean smiled, squeezing Castiel's hands.

Bobbytalked for about 10 minutes vefore he finally said "the grooms have prepared their own vows."

JJ went first. "Cas, the moment I saw you I knew i loved you. That probably sounds cheesy, but Its the truth. You are my whole universe, and I don't know what i'd do without you, angel."

Dean was next. "Cas, when we first met, i was lost and in hell. You brought me out of it. You are my whole life, and without you i'd be a demon by now. I'm forever yours, cas. Don't you forget it."

Cas blushed a little and smiled at them both lovingly. "JJ, Dean, when I first met you each in turn, I was very confused. I didn't know much about anything and the feelings I felt for each of you... I didn't know what they meant. I wondered if I was broken, if there was something wrong with me. I was afraid. But I'm not now, because I know what those feelings mean. They mean I love you both, and I'm meant to be with you both. Thank you for being the most amazing people in my life. I... made something for you... for us." He stepped back to the tarped object behind bobby, which was a little taller than Sam. He pulled the tarp down to reveal the statue.

(this but as the three of them, penises not carved)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/63/96/d2/6396d21bd429e730611a079e95d42f66.jpg

Back
Top Bottom