Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam nodded and chuckled a little at her kisses, smiling a little. "I love you too..."

Castiel looked at him surprised, was he going to fall asleep AGAIN? He sighed a little, somewhat bored.

Sam smiled and kissed her head as he held her. "Love you too Krys..."

Castiel nodded and made one for JJ before thanking Dean and walking back into the bedroom to give it to JJ.

Sam sighed in contentment and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Castiel nodded and handed it to JJ. "I hope it's at least a little good..." He mumbled as JJ took a sip.

Krystal was still asleep, snoring softly as she clinged to him, but there was a remote next to sam on the bedside table, for the large flat screen on the wall in front of them.

JJ smiled widely, setting his cup down and kissing him hard. "Thank you Cas"

Sam smiled and rubbed her back gently as he turned on the tv and flipped through the stations. Finding a rerun of the episode where they were on cake wars.

Castiel blinked in surprise and let out a muffled, startled sound at the kiss before looking at JJ surprised. "Y-You're welcome..."

Krystal slowly woke up to the sound of her own voice, yawning. "Oh, our cake wars episode!" she smiked fondly, snuggling him.

JJ smiled at him, getting out of bed with his coffee and drinking it down. He was properly caffinated now. "I think I'd like to go to an amusement park today."

Back
Top Bottom