Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

They were met by a few people flitting around. "Mr barnes! You have a party of four? do you still wish to have your usual room?" the man asked, looking worried.

JJ nodded. "yes, the penthouse should be big enough. thank you." He replied softly, and Dean tilted his head. this was something he'd never seen. "alright. follow me. we'll be able to get much done here. Cassie, Do you wish to wait for him to come, or go to him?" he asked, looking slightly worried and curious.

JJ nodded. "Makes perfect sense to me." he replied, keading them all into the penthouse suite. "crash in any of the rooms. in here. wifi's free." he promised, smiling softly. Sam and Dean quickly nodded and went tonlook NV around, leaving JJ and the angel alone.

JJ nodded. "well, don't hesitate to call if you need me. I somehow think i'll be able to hear you." He replied with a soft smile, patting the angel's shoulder affectionately and trying not to stare at his lips.

Meanwhile, The radio flipped on in Sam's room, and he bolted up from his prone posistion, looking around "It was the heat of the moment!" the radio blared, and Sam looked worried and a little hopeful. could it really be?

Castiel nodded then tensed and his eyes widened as he sensed a presence he didn't think he'd ever sense again, her rushed into the boys room. "Gabriel!?"

Gabriel grinned as he looked at Castiel. "Well, Hiya Cassie!" he exclaimed, and Sam still looked shocked. The hunter didn't know what to make of this. How was Gabriel back from the dead?!

It was knly seconds later that JJ got to Sam's room, Eyes looking so confused but happy. "Candy man!" He exclained in an equally excited manner, though there was major affection in his voice, maybe even loved. He had missed him.

Gabriel did something unexpected then. He appeared in front of JJ, entwining their fingers, talking to his ex telepathically as he pulled JJ down for a passionate kiss. "My favorite baby brother, huh? Well, don't you worry Blue Jay. I'll help you make him realize the bond." The only answer the archangel got was the affectionate and greatful eyes of the prince as he deepened the kiss. Despite his bond with Castiel, he was still very glad to see Gabriel.

Sam and Dean both visibly twitched, looking away. It was embarrassing and strange to see Gabriel like this. Sam spoke up thou when JJ broke the kiss. "You shoild be dead. Lucifer killed you! How did you survive?" He asked, and Gabriel was all very nonchalant about it.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I vacated my vessel before Luce stabbed me. Made it look like he killed me" He said matter-of-factly, rolling his eyes at the brothers. He plopped doown on a nearby chair, nibbling on a chocolate bar. He didn't look particularly phased. "So, what's this I hear about my brother trying to restart the apocolypse?"

Castiel's eyes were still wide but he managed to recompose himself as Gabriel explained how he'd never died. He took a breath and said. "It's Raphael, he's dead-set on freeing Lucifer and Micheal and getting the apocolypse started again. Heaven is having a civil war with him leading the brothers and sisters who agree with him and me leading the ones who want to save humanity. As you can imagine I'm at quite the disadvantage."

Gabriel nodded. "Well DUUUHHHH. You're just a soldier angel. Lucky for you, Gabriel is back in town." Castiel nodded. "Your help would be much appreciated."

Sam and Dean just watched silently, still to shocked to really process that the powerful but usually annoying archangel was back. It was a reliefbin a way though, because they had had noreal clue what to do about Raphael. Sam let out a sigh. "I need a beer." He admitted, walking over to the fridge, and grabbing one for his brother too.

JJ smiled softly, watching the brothers and Gabriel. "Yeah. we could use all the help we can get. on the bright side though? We have a major tactical advantage now. Raphael thinks you're dead, Gabe."

Gabriel nodded. "I have a place. There's a patch of desert not far that no one goes to that should suffice." he promised, smiling a little at JJ who took something off his neck and placed it over the shorter angel. He place a kiss on the angel lips, squeezing his hand. "just a little extra protection, just in case." he replied, resting their foreheads together a moment. He gave him one more kiss, then Gabriel smiled. "okay.. we can go now."

JJ smiled a little at Castiel, expression unreadable to anyone but Gabriel, who knew full well how the fae prince pined for his little brother. He was trying to help, maybe ilicit somejealosy that came with the bond, but so far, nothing. He might have his work cut out for him.

Gabriel and Castiel then left in a flurry of wings and JJ just blushed bright red, looking away from the accusing eyes. "We were a thing.. old habits die hard." He offered in responce to Sam and Dean, disappearing to his room before they could say anything.

Raphael appeared behind Castiel. "Castiel. Isn't this a... pleasant, surprise. Are you ready to face me like a proper angel?" Castiel turned around and gave Raphael a hard look. "Yes." He drew Excaliber. Raphael chuckled. "You think you can beat me with that fancy sword. A sword is nothing without skill." He went to attack Castiel, who raised his sword and went to attack Raphael back.

Gabriel watched a moment, trying to find the proper time to appear. The amulet clanged around his neck silently, and he watched a few moments more, wondering how this would all play out. what Raphael didn't know wasbthat Castiel was a better swordsman than he appeared.

Castiel dueled with Raphael for probably half an hour before he gained the upper hand. He slashed the blade out of Raphael's hand and held him at sword point. "Just know Raphael, I didn't want this to be how this got resolved."

It was that moment that Gabriel decided to appear. "Brother. I wish I could say it was good to see you. Now, what's all this about wanting to restart the apocolypse? Pretty sure our two older brothers are fighting enough for the both of us in the cage." He called nonchalantly, the necklace he wore emitting a grace blue light. He did not want to kill his brother either, but would if he had to.

Raphael glared at them. "Go on Castiel, finish it. No matter what you do I will continue on our chosen path if I live." Castiel looked hard faced as he sighed. "If that is the only way. Gabriel."

Back
Top Bottom