Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Castiel looked over at Dean and nodded. "Yes, they can form a heart bond with any creature who is their true partner. If their love for each other is destined to never break, then the bond forms."

Dean nodded, still looking contemplative. "Hmm.. Okay. thankd for answering, Cas " He replied, shutting off baby's engine. Sam was curious, wondering what his brother might be thinking. He wouldn't ask though, because he knew his brother wouldn't answer, even if he saw the tiny twinge of jealousy in the elder's face.

Dean looked to Cas, stepping from the car. JJ grinned at them, sipping from a bottle of iced tea. "Alrighty, so.. give me the low down. Why are we fighting angels? Its Gabe's fault, isn't it?

Dean and Sam have the forsight to look embarrassed. JJ nodded. "Oh yes. Father was an Irish Catholic, so she made sure I knew all the lore. I'm glad neither of you said yes though. Micheal can be a real dick when he wants to be. hypocrite too. Probably be married to Gabe by now if it weren't for him." he admitted, sighing. he knew something was up with the way Dean and sam looked at him.

Castiel nodded. "Well, my brother, Raphael, wants to get the apocalypse back. He's fighting to get Micheal and Lucifer out of the cage, whereas I am trying to save the Earth from almost total obliteration."

JJ nodded. "oh yes, Gabe told me stories of him. said he was a real stright laced chap. Like michael only smaller. Well, What do you need me to do. I rather like this realm. I don't want this world to blow up either. I do so love it." he replied, and he looked at Castiel. His heart hurt. He wanted him, but the angel didn't seem to want him. He wondered if the angel ever would.. because he had a feeling he'd found his heart.

JJ nodded. "I may have a few possibilities. My mom collects weapons, so, I kindnof picked the habit up. We'll go to my place. i'll show you." He replied softly, and his expression showed he didn't want the boys to tag along, but at the same time, he wantedbto show off his babies to Dean. Dean would like his garage, judging by his own car.

JJ smiled, getting back in the car. "I'll pop us to my garage. Dean, you can look around while I show Castiel the "armory" He replied, and the hunter nodded, suddenly a little excited. If JJ's garage was anything like his car, He'd be in heaven, sans the dicks. the brothers got back into their car, waiting for castiel before JJ would pop them away.

JJ smiles, leading Castiel through the large mansion, to a locked door. He pulls a key off his neck and unlocks it, stopping the magic. "Alrighty, here's everything I own. I think you'll probably get the most use out of that sword there. Gabriel gave me that one. He told me it was some kind of holy sword, but I forget exactly what.." He explained softly, looking sad. somehow he knew they knew something he did not.

Castiel's eyes widen and he rushes over to the sword. "Amazing. This is Excaliber. This would be perfect against Raphael. It has the ability to kill any creature in the known universe besides God himself."

JJ smiled softly. "Go ahead and use it then. I just wanna help anyway I can. I don't want anything to happen to you.." he replied softly, blushing. He hoped that the angel didn't notice the blush.

Meanwhile, Sam was laughing at Dean as he fanboyed over all the classic cars.

JJ smiled softly. " Its no trouble really.. I Just thought I could contribute.. and wanted to." His voive was uncharacteristically meek, and he looked zo small and submissive in that moment. He'd fallen so hard for the angel, but had no clue how to go about telling him. He took a breath. "Castiel? um.. is it alright if I call you Cassie? Its just.. that's what Gabriel always referred to you as...

Castiel looked over and nodded softly. "I do not mind what I am called. Plus, it could be quite... sentimental. You may call me that." He said as he put the sword in it's sheath and placed it under his coat.

JJ nodded slowly. "alright then, Cassie. As long as you don't mind." He replied softly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He wondered why it might be sentimental, but kept his mouth shut. he wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

JJ followed, popping backbyk the garage as well. Sam was laughing at Dean as he flitted around at allnthe cars, and it made JJ chuckle as well. "You can come back here anytime Dean." He promised, and the hunter's eyes lit up as he got back into baby.

"so we're ready to fight the teenage mutant ninja dick?" Dean asked, and JJ burst out laughing. That was one thing to call Raphael.

Dean nodded. "yeah, that's who I meant, Cas." he replied simply, waiting for JJ to get back in his car and Cas to get back into the impala. He had already started the engine out of habit, smiling at its purr.

JJ grabbed an iced tea from the refridgerator in the garage, took a sip, then got back in his car. He would pop them back to the motel and let them collect their stuff, then he'd move them some place better.

Back
Top Bottom